Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE

162 20 73
By BTS_1Derland

Those are the individual pictures that I used... They kind of matched the way i wanted the members to look like... (i mean their emotional state)

(this one was just perfect 👌☝️)

Just looking at them like that is tearing my heart :"(

I also recommend listening to Lovely by Billie Eilish while reading this because it kind of made me wanna cry while writing it, so.... yeah...

please do enjoy :)

●●●●●●●●●●

"Hyung," Jimin let out and let a tear fall from his eye. Jin's hands were trembling and his eyes turned pink from the amount of tears stored in them. Hobi too had a lot of tears dancing at the edges of his eyes, making it twinkle everytime the sunlight found it's way to it.

Jimin took his hands off the car and attempted walking towards us as quickly as he could. However, his body found it's way to the floor the moment his hands were off the car.

"Jimin!" the five of us shouted and immediately ran towards him. Hobi tried getting up too, but ended up grunting in pain alongside Jimin. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin, Chung Ae and I helped Jimin up and Chung Ae and Taehyung took it upon themselves to keep him standing.

"Don't do something like that again! Am I clear?" Jin scolded Jimin while cupping his face. Jin's hands were trembling so hard against Jimin's face, so the tears that threatened to fall down from Jimin's eyes lost their balance and flowed.

"Hyung," Jimin let out and at that moment, Jin engulfed Jimin in a hug. Both men were crying in each others embrace and all we could hear were sniffing and sobs. We all couldn't do anything but control ourselves from crying as well.

"Jimin," Hobi managed to let out while holding onto his bandaged wound. At the sound of his hyung's voice, Jimin pulled himself gently away from Jin and diverted his attention to him. Jimin's eyes turned pink from all the crying he has done and so did Jin's.

Chung Ae and Taehyung helped Jimin walk over to Hobi while Namjoon helped Hobi up. The moment the two of them met, they threw themselves at each other and proceeded crying. They were holding onto each other too tight to the point that their knuckles turned white.

"I thought I'd never see you again," Jimin let out and continued crying. At hearing this, all Hobi could do as a response was hug his younger brother tighter and cry even more.

"Yah!" Hobi said, but his voice came out shaky because of how much he cried," Don't say such nonsense again."

They both pulled out from the hug and Hobi tousled Jimin's hair.

"Come on. The driver in that truck seems like he would leave you guys any second now," Hobi said with a smile and held onto Namjoon again for support. Jimin threw an arm around Taehyung shoulder and used him for support. I wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks and followed after the boys.

"Wait. How will we all fit in the car?" Jin asked, making us all pause in our tracks. We stood in silence and observed the car. It had two seats up front, one for the driver and the other for the passenger. There was a couch at the back for for three people, four tops. The car was the type that had a car trunk open to the insides of the car.

"Jimin still needs to lie down. So maybe we can stay seated the way we originally were and Hobi can sit in the trunk," Chung Ae suggested, so we all looked at Hobi for his approval.

"Alright. Sitting in the trunk with this condition would be more comfortable than sitting on the back seats," he said and pointed at his injury.

Namjoon gave him a smile and nodded at him. We all walked to the car and tried fitting ourselves in it. Once everyone was in, Namjoon and Taehyung went to their seats and shut the door. Once Taehyung got seated, he put on his seat belt and started the engine.

He let out a deep breath then looked at us through the rear mirror and said," Let's go."

We all nodded at him and then relaxed ourselves. Taehyung drove all the way back to the truck. Once the driver saw us approach him, he immediately started driving too. The windows were still opened, so the wind started brushing against our faces again. Jimin shuddered slightly when he felt the cold air hit his face for the first time, but then a smile formed on it and he let his eyes close. A smile formed on my own face as I looked at the adorable sight in front of me. His nose was tinted with pink and so were his cheeks and his lips. I let my hand stroke his hair as gently as I possibly could. In my eyes, Jimin was still as fragile as a piece of thin glass, and I didn't want to break him.

The moment he felt my hand touch his hair, he opened his eyes and looked into mine. His lips formed a cute, little smile and his eyes disappeared in the process. I felt my face get hot, and so I turned around to look outside the window. We passed by the truck and so I started looking at the passengers. There were many people jammed at the back, and most of them were injured. While passing by, my eyes caught one passenger, and I felt like he looked too familiar. However, Taehyung sped up the car and so we passed by quickly, and I wasn't able to focus on that person's features.

We were already on the highway, and I couldn't see any more buildings. The wind kept on blowing stronger and stronger. I didn't realise what was going on until Namjoon spoke up.

"Taehyung you need to slow down," He said.

Taehyung looked like he was panicking silently because there were beads of sweat decorating his forehead.

"Taehyung apply the brakes!" Jin shouted at him and by that point I was starting to freak out too.

"I-I can't. The brakes aren't working!" Taehyung said, anxiousness filling his voice.

"What do you mean they aren't working?!" Namjoon asked him and began panicking too.

"They just aren't!" Taehyung shouted.

Taehyung kept on driving forward at full speed, and I felt like my soul was being pulled away from my body. We kept on moving until we saw something in the distance.

"Namjoon. Where does this road lead us?" I asked him, but he was just sitting there, shook.

Namjoon gulped before saying," Han River."

We all opened our eyes wide and stared at Namjoon with shock.

"What?!" We all shouted at the same time.

Taehyung kept on looking back and forth at Namjoon then at the road.

"What do I do?!" He shouted.

"If the bridge is still there, we should be fine," Namjoon said, but whatever he was trying to do to calm us down wasn't working.

"I see it! The bridge! I can see it!" Jin shouted. We all got excited but our excitement didn't last for long.

We all stayed quiet for a while, until the bridge was fully under our sight.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he started hitting Taehyung's arm rapidly.

"Steer the wheel! Taehyung steer the wheel!" Namjoon shouted at him. Taehyung kept on rotating the wheel, but the car didn't want to change direction.

"What is going on?!" Chung Ae shouted.

The moment we were on the bridge, I saw why Namjoon was freaking out. Most of the bridge was gone.

"Guys! Hold tight!" Namjoon shouted and put on his seat belt.

The car reached the end of the bridge and everyone shouted. I just shut my eyes as tight as I possibly could and felt my soul rise up and leave my body. In a matter of seconds, I felt the car hit the water and we were going down.

●●●●●●●●●●

hello my lovelies!

Yes, this is the idea that I had and wanted Hoseok to be part of... hehe... I'm very sorry, but this has to happen. 😁 I'm very naughty girl...

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
53.9K 3.5K 72
[ completed ] ❝Don't worry about the scars. I'll make them beautiful for you.❞ He pulled me even closer, his lips traveling to my neck. ❝I swear, bab...
5K 530 16
❛❛Listen, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. So, don't give up.❞ ー The scars and wounds engraved into Y/N's heart by the ones sh...
7.5K 506 40
"We will meet again hyung." "When?" "Someday." "I don't like when words don't have promise or trust in them." "Me too hyung. I don't like to say word...