Baby Angel | h.s

Por perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Más

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 16

4.4K 89 34
Por perks_eos1800

December 28, 2018

"I'm sorry"Jake stated as he sat across Noelle at Macy. "I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, it's so wrong I know"

Noelle pursed her lips as she listens to Jake. They've been in Macy's for 30 minutes already and Jake talked, explained everything as to why he cheated.

"When mom forced me to talked on Christmas Eve, I realized everything so I kept my head straight and texted you yesterday to talk"Jake explained as Noelle nodded.

"I'm glad... That you realized what you've done, thank you"Noelle started before looking straight in his eyes. "However, I don't know if I can forgive easily though, it's been months I know but I can't help but hate you sometimes"

"I understand"Jake mumbled glancing down.

"But I believe also that no man is not worthy is of forgiveness"Noelle smiled lightly.

"I'm really sorry"Jake nodded.

"I'll forgive you anyway, not now but soon, I guess"Noelle chuckled lightly. "I'll go now... I saw a thrift shop by a block and I wanted to check it out, what about you?"

"Of course"Jake chuckled knowing Noelle loves shopping for clothes."I'll wait here for my mom, she went to buy something"

"I'll see you around?"Noelle smiled as she stood up from her chair.

" Sure"Jake smiled back.

Noelle waved at him before exiting the cafe. Camera flashed bright on her eyes as she blinked a little before smiling and waving at the camera. She knew that the cameras saw her talking to her ex and she knew that it will be on the news too.

But Noelle doesn't just listen to the news, she knew better than to listen to the news.

-

The click of the door made Cassie and Harry looked at it. Cassie begged Harry to watch The Notebook earlier and now, they're in the couch watching it while Harry seems to himself away from Cassie who kept pushing herself to him.

"Im home"Noelle smiled lightly as she closed the door behind her.

"You were on the news"Cassie said not taking her eyes off of the tv.

"I know" Noelle said looking at the tv to see what they are watching before looking at Harry who keep distancing his self from Cassie making her want to laugh.

"Had fun cheating on Harry?"Cassie asked looking at Noelle.

"Excuse me?"Noelle looked at her,startled by her question as Harry widens his eyes.

"I said,Did you had fun cheating on Harry?"Cassie raised a brow taunting Noelle who is basically showing calmness.

Noelle just thanked the heavens above that Avri and Exton aren't here so that they can't hear these words.

"And if I did?"Noelle looked at her.

Cassie then laughed before winking at Harry causing his mouth to drop open, "Your loss"

Noelle then chuckled walking passed them, "No, your loss cause why would I cheat?Im not like you,C"

With a wink to Cassie she step foot on the first stair before looking at them as Harry had this cheesy smile, "Fun fact, Harry was the one who told me to talk to Jake,he simply persuaded me cause alI was hesistant"

With one last look, Noelle continued to walk on the stairs as Harry stood up to to follow Noelle upstairs before Laura, Susan and Robert stepped in the living room from the small yard.

"You're back, sweetie"Laura called as she saw Noelle walking to the stairs.

"Yeah, I am"Noelle called.

"Don't be too long on your room, we'll have dinner in an hour"Susan called as Noelle put a thumbs up before going to her room.

"We'll just knock"Susan added as Noelle nods at her.

"I... Uh, I'll be with her"Harry said rubbing his hands together before going to the stairs.

As the couple went to her room, Robert, Susan and Laura immediately looked at Cassie who acted nothing happened but both adults knew something happened, always something happens whenever Cassie is around.

Harry went inside Noelle's room staring at her as she took off her coat putting it on the vanity chair before she sat down on the foot of her bed.

"Hey Angel"Harry smiled softly leaning to the doorframe.

Noelle looked at the door hearing Harry's voice before smiling sweetly at the man who is staring.

"How was the talk?"Harry pushed himself away from the doorframe while closing the door before walking towards Noelle.

"It was good, he said sorry"Noelle hummed as Harry crouched in front of her.

"Did he?"Harry rose a brow as Noelle spread her legs a little.

"Hmm... He explained everything"Noelle sighed leaning her head to Harry's, "Turns out he just needed a heart to heart talk with his mom all along"

"S'lovely but how did you take it?"Harry asked softly.

"I told him it might take sometime to forgive him but no man deserves no forgiveness"Noelle leaned away looking at Harry.

"Oh Angel"Harry smiled as Noelle kissed his cheek.

Noelle then looked at the balcony as the soft breeze danced around making her smile lightly at how serene it looked before she felt Harry's stare.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Noelle asked softly.

"Wha' are you talkin' about, kitten?"Harry smiled as he continued to stare at her with those eyes.

"You.... You're looking at me like-"Noelle started.

"Looking at you like you're the most beautiful girl in the world?"Harry grinned making Noelle blushed. "Well my mom and sister too but you're an exception, my angel"

Noelle laughed softly at his antiques before he leaned forward placing his lips near hers, "Wanna hear a story, My angel?"

"Yeah"she breathed out biting her lip before Harry stood up and sat beside her.

"Come sit"He pat his thigh before Noelle moved and placed herself on his lap comfortably. "I like this one girl before"

Noelle hummed while in confusion as where is Harry getting at.

"I once told it to the world when I was 18, I told them I have the biggest crush on her then it trended some hated it but I didn't care, it hurt a little but I didn't care and I don't know why. I think at that time, she doesn't know me yet"

"Who doesn't know you, H?"Noelle chuckled lightly while thinking the part where Harry said that some people hated him for the fact he told the world that he has a huge crush over her.

Harry just laughed at her before kissing her neck softly and continued the story, "She was underaged, angel and I was 18,so I get it why people hated it,  I let it affect me for days but then I saw her on the news with her little black dress with her mom and dad because they attended a party, and I toughened myself up. I'm not gonna deny that it didn't hurt when the world showed she had boyfriends, trust me, it hurt angel"

Noelle can't help but frown at his story, she's practically a bit jealous of the girl. Harry talked to her likes she's the sun and moon but Noelle isn't close minded, she wanted to listen to the story more.

"When the news broke out last year that she had a wonderful boyfriend, handsome, model like looking like a prefect pair for her, I said that I should probably stop liking her. It may sound wrong that I had girlfriends but still have a crush on another girl but I didn't realise that I have strong feelings for her until I met her"Harry said before looking at Noelle.

"That's... I'm sorry"Noelle frowned again, feeling sad for Harry as Harry really like the girl.

Noelle thought that maybe Harry still likes the girl and maybe she couldn't compete with that girl.

Or maybe she will just leave Harry to make him meet the girl.

"When I met her for the first time"Harry cupped Noelle's cheek with one hand, rubbing his thumb on her lower lip as Noelle stared at his lips, "She gave me a box full of strawberries and she had a sunflower patch at the left side of her jeans back pocket"

Harry looked at her reaction noticing she looks lost just staring at his lips before her eyes widen and looked at Harry.

When she first met Harry, she gave him a box full of strawberries and she had a sunflower patch that she stitched on the left side of her jeans back pocket.

"I.. H, no... I'm no-"Noelle stammered through her words.

"When you told Cassie I'm yours, my heart burst in happiness"Harry smiled continuing on rubbing her lip. "I'm always yours, Noelle and you're mine, yeah?"

Noelle just stared at him before nodding and pressed a kiss on his thumb that stop on the middle of her upper and lower lips.

Noelle then leaned forward to press a kiss on his lips as his story makes her want to cry of how sweet and sad it is. She knew that when she met Harry on that bench, she knew that she will fall for this guy and now, she's already deep.

"Yeah"Noelle nodded happily as they pulled away.

"Yeah?"Harry grinned pulling her closer as she wrapped her arms on his neck.

Noelle hummed happily before pressing her soft strawberry lips on his cherry ones.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
20.6K 562 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
63.3K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...