Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

4K 168 17
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔖𝔬 𝔙𝔦𝔩𝔢

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

I remembered clearly what had happened the moment I heard the howls of agony coming from my mate. I recalled having finished off one of these ignorant rogues only to hear a cry from Shoto. My wolf instantly picked up on his scent and I ran toward the sound, ignoring the howl of my father as if he was telling me no to go alone.

My eyes had rapidly scanned the scene, seeing Shoto on his knees, one hand on the ground and the other gripping his face tightly.

The pain that I was feeling from his side was overbearing with a stinging sensation on my neck and a burning pain on my left eye. I knew something bad had happened when I noticed a few rogues standing away from him, walking back slowly as if they were getting ready to shift so that they could leave without anyone knowing.

I didn't waste any time, surging forward and latching onto the first rogue that I saw. I barely saw out of the corner of my eye the other three that had run off, plus a howl signaling that they were retreating.

I didn't care though. My attention was on killing one of these vile creatures that ever thought about putting their hands on my mate. The sounds of his cries I ignored, my ears only ringing with pleads from Shoto.

A wave of satisfaction passed through me as I watched the rogue struggle below me. With every bite that I took, blood was splattering everywhere. It wasn't my intention to stop but when I heard another cry from Shoto, I released the rogue, my eyes trained on him as he trembled on the forest floor.

A growl emitted from me and I howled, calling one of the fighters over to finish him off. My full attention was on Shoto and I felt as my anger was slowly dissipating but still, a sense remained. Sadness flashed across my features and I shifted, running toward Shoto and taking his shaking figure in my arms.

It wasn't hard to miss the way how the skin around his eye was turning colour. Whatever it was that they used burned him badly and it started to swell. "Shit, it looks like some type of poison," I muttered as I continued to look at it.

I wasn't any doctor but I used what we had around us before I could take him back home. Grabbing one of the leaves that were scattered around us and free from blood, I pressed it to his face, my heart dropping as the cries from Shoto became louder.

"Shh," I whispered, holding him close and running my hand through his hair. I began telling him how the rogues had left and how only a few of us were hurt but none of us died. As I was talking, Shoto's eyes seemed like they were getting heavier and I could only watch with a sigh as his eyes closed and his breathing became even rather than how erratic it was moments ago.

I kept my eyes on Shoto, watching how the hand that was once holding the side of his face had now limply dropped to his side. He looked at peace but it could only last for so long. I had to get him back to the packhouse so the doctor could deal with this. I wasn't sure how serious the poison was but if it was enough to make Shoto howl out in pain and to the point where it looked like he wasn't able to self heal, then it had to be bad.

With that thought in mind, I stood up, forcing myself not to cry as Shoto laid below me. I bent down, picking up my mate in my arms and began to make my way back to the packhouse. I saw the eyes of my fighters looking at me, some of them looking angry and the others looked like they were showing sympathy. I knew that they did the best that they could and I was proud of them. They knew what to do now though and that was to get back home to get themselves looked at.

Both Shoto's father and mine were probably helping others to get back I'm certain. I continued to walk, however, my mind still replaying the scene that I had seen moments prior.

I was getting angrier with every step that I took, still being able to see as Shoto laid limp in my arms.

When I made it back to the packhouse, I could see people rushing around, whether they were helping each other or trying to calm others down. Others had also rushed to my aid as well and I didn't miss how their eyes went to Shoto and then back to mine.

My name was being called by almost every person that I passed but I kept my eyes trained forward. I couldn't trust myself to speak as yet as I was afraid that I was going to say something that I didn't want to. It was rogues who did this to my mate, not my pack.

I assumed that they had gotten the idea because they bowed and stepped back, tending to others around them once more. I hoped that I didn't appear too selfish but I knew that my parents along with Shoto's own would make sure that everyone was alright while I made sure that Shoto was alright.

In the corner of my eye, I saw my mother heading toward me. Her eyes went from mine to Shoto's body that was in my arms and I didn't miss the way that she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Izuku, what happened?" I heard her question as she followed me to the doctor's office. I inhaled and then exhaled, turning toward my mother being mindful of Shoto's head as I answered her.

"I'll explain to you later, mom," I told her as we now stood outside of the office. "Please don't tell Rei or our fathers anything about this as yet. I don't think we are ready for them to turn this place upside down and demand the fighters to find the rogues and kill them." The last thing that we needed was panic and stress and deep down, those were the two things that I was bringing upon myself even though I wasn't showing it as yet.

Sadness flashed across my mother's features but she nodded nevertheless. "Okay, son." She responded and opened the door for me. That was the last thing that we said between each other when I walked inside and she shut the door behind me.

When I saw the doctor inside the room, I sighed in relief. Both because he was here and he was able to tend to Shoto and because that meant that no one was injured to the point where he needed to be there.

The doctor turned his attention to me and it wasn't hard to miss as his smile that would normally be on his face quickly fell once he saw the condition that I was in at the moment.

"Lay him down," He said and I complied with his orders, laying Shoto on plastic that was on the bed.

As the doctor was putting on his gloves, I couldn't help but let out a big breath that I was holding in once my eyes had landed on Shoto's body. Now that he was back in his human form and that I could actually focus on him, I could see evident bite marks on his neck that had dried blood around them along with the burn that was now forming on his face and was looking as if it was becoming worse.

I felt strangely calm but that was what any outsider would see. On the inside, I felt like I was being eaten alive, the only thing that reminding me that Shoto was still alive being the rise and fall of his chest with every small breath that he took.

It didn't help that Shoto seemed distant from me even though I was able to see and physically touch him. My wolf was constantly whimpering in my head, raising his paw and telling me how he was unable to talk with Shoto's wolf. The pregnancy didn't help with the situation either because I needed my mate but because of several useless rogues and the nonsense that they liked to put people through on a daily basis, my Alpha was in pain and I had no way of communicating with him now.

A hand on my back broke me from my thoughts and I turned my head toward the person to be met with the bright eyes of the pack doctor. "I need you to take deep breaths in Superior Midoriya. The more stress you encounter, it'll have a bad effect on both you and your unborn child. It'll also affect Superior Todoroki." 

I averted my eyes away from the doctor and breathed in and out steadily as he told me to. He was now preparing to do what he had to, to Shoto and I watched intently as he brought his covered fingers up to Shoto's face and lightly pressed.

"What happened?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"I'm n-not sure exactly," I answered with a heavy sigh. "I only saw as three rogues were surrounding him as he held his face and cried out in pain about it hurting. Nothing wasn't really in my mind after that because I snapped."

The doctor focused on Shoto for a while and he appeared to be deep in thought. "I've never seen anything like this," I heard him mutter and then sighed, bringing a hand to his head as tension sat between his eyebrows. "Wolves usually heal fast and with him being an Alpha, a Superior Alpha at that, this should've healed rapidly. This is ridiculous." The doctor was shaking his head, still looking as if he was trying to figure out what it was that they had used.

"What they used doesn't appear to look like it will cause any damage to his everyday activities. However, it'll leave an evident burn and it'll sting for quite a while." He continued and then took off the gloves. "He's going to be resting for a while. The pain and shock of the incident probably caused him to pass out." I didn't say anything more as yet, either not trusting my words or probably because I didn't know what to say.

"I believe that this might be hard on him though since damage to his face was done and there's no missing it." He sighed with a click of his teeth. "I'll bandage him up right away as to avoid anything from coming into contact with his face for a while. The bandage can be removed once he wakes up." Nothing more was said from the doctor as he bandaged Shoto's face quietly.

I watched quietly as the doctor did his job. While I was doing that, other things appeared in my mind like how I would explain this to our parents and so forth. I didn't want them to overwhelm Shoto when he wakes up and the last thing I wanted our fathers to do was to go after the rogues or have our fighters go after them and get themselves killed.

I had to explain to them though and I would once I left the room... if I was able to.

"Okay, I'll leave him to rest now." I heard the voice of the doctor say as he held up. My eyes met his and a small smile appeared on his face as he looked at me. "He'll wake up, I promise you but for now, we should leave him to rest. You'll be able to link him once he wakes up." He said with a nod of his head.

"Thanks, doctor," I said as I stood up to follow him out of the room. With one last bow, he left. I followed him out as well, glancing one last time to Shoto before I left the room, shutting the door and hearing the small click that followed after.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 14/06/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
165K 7K 27
At the month-long wedding celebration for Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell, Lord Eddard Stark met the love of his life Lady Ashara...
414K 13.2K 55
Izuku Midoriya is an omega with a very unique quirk and an even rarer ability. Katsuski Bakugou is an Alpha with a very explosive personality and a...
19.1K 821 32
"Bound by chains the Omega was heard to be, determined to win, he was at last set free." Chained Beauty; the symbol of peace was the name given to an...