Bliss Kingdom 4: Rise of the...

By alexrelatado

The dominant family like stable known as Bliss Kingdom has defeated everyone who got in their way ranging fro... More

Chapter 1: Reborn
Chapter 2: Help Arrives
Chapter 3: Husband vs. Wife
Chapter 4: Stand Alone
Chapter 5: A Legend Returns
Chapter 6: International Invasion
Chapter 7: Surprising Allies
A/N: Group Structure
Chapter 8: Old Friends, New Enemies
Chapter 9: Loyalties Lie
Chapter 10: Mixed Tag Chaos
Chapter 11: Retribution
Chapter 12: Shots Fired
Chapter 13: Downfall and Implosion
Chapter 14: Struggle
Chapter 15: Cherish
Chapter 16: Keep Your Head in the Game
Chapter 17: The One-Winged Angel Cometh
Chapter 18: Rebirth
Chapter 19: The Sniper
Chapter 20: Mixed Tag Match 2
Chapter 21: Appearance
Chapter 23: Fall and Pray
Chapter 24: Battleground
A/N: Check this out!!!
Chapter 25: Build Up
Chapter 26: The Final Countdown
Chapter 27: The End at SummerSlam or Is It?

Chapter 22: Infinity Gauntlet

462 11 4
By alexrelatado

(SmackDown)

It was Friday Night SmackDown and that meant it was the night that the Shiniest Wizard Tegan Nox competes in a grueling gauntlet match as she goes against all of the Bliss Republic ladies in order to keep her Battleground title match with Bayley alive.

Tegan Nox vs. Carmella, Liv Morgan, Kairi Sane, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Kay Lee Ray, Toni Storm, Alexa Bliss, Dakota Kai and Bayley - Gauntlet match; if Tegan wins, her match at Backlash is still on

The Shiniest Wizard warmed up as Rhea, Candice and Io came in.

Rhea: you got a tall task ahead

Tegan: I know

Candice: you can do this

Io: bring another title to the Brotherhood

The Bliss Republic has lost a couple of their championships due to betrayal and implosion; the Raw Tag Team titles were held by Tyler Bate and Trent Seven following the implosion of Josh and Elleon and the Fallen Warrior's turncoat decision to join the Brotherhood; the SmackDown Women's title came after Peyton followed her husband to join Alex's group. The Intercontinental title was taken by Josh after defeating Travis at Backlash and the American Nightmare and Billie turned against the Republic to join their brothers.

With Battleground looming, Tegan hopes to follow what Trent, Tyler, Josh and Peyton did which is cracking the Republic's dominance.

Tegan: I got this girls, just watch me win

Io, Candice and Rhea patted Tegan on the back when Alex came in.

Alex: you're up, Tegan

Tegan: wish me luck

Alex: do you want me to be out there at ringside?

Tegan: no, this is something I have to do on my own

Alex nodded and Tegan left for her tall task ahead.

(Gauntlet match round 1 - Tegan vs. Carmella)

The Shiniest Wizard made her entrance, but without her happy smile, instead it was a serious battle look as she faces 12 women. She did her pose and got ready for battle as her first opponent representing the Republic was Pierce's lover, the Princess of Staten Island Carmella.

The bell rang and Nox got Carmella with a dropkick which is her strategy to finish off Carmella fast to avoid any fatigue and exhaustion. Mella rolled out of the ring, but Tegan didn't waste time to bring her back in the ring.

(End of match 1)

Carmella got Tegan with a superkick fazing her, but Nox bounced back with the Shiniest Wizard for the 1 2 3. 

(Gauntlet match round 2 - Tegan vs. Liv)

Tegan knew she has a long road down as Liv's theme played and out came the Problem Child. Tegan begged for Liv to come and fight, and Colby's lover didn't waste time and unleashed rapid punches on Lady Kane. Liv got Nox with a step up enziguri and immediately covered her, but Tegan kicked out at one. Liv got her down for another pin, but Nox kicked out again at one.

(End of match round 2)

Tegan grounded Liv with a chokeslam and measured her for the Shiniest Wizard to wrap up round 2 of 12 of the gauntlet match. Tegan tapped her surgically repaired knee to check that she is still in fight mode. The Republic's theme played and round 3 was the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane.

(Gauntlet match round 3 - Tegan vs. Kairi)

The Pirate Princess looks to ground Tegan as she targeted her knee, but Lady Kane fought her off with her strength and grounded her with a lariat. Minutes in, a collision happen as Tegan and Kairi got the same idea and collided with clotheslines. 

Nox went for the Shiniest Wizard, but Kairi ducked it and locked in her submission, the Anchor which targeted her opponent's legs. Tegan was in pain as pressure applied to her legs and lower back; she managed to use her strength to crawl to the ropes, so the hold was forced to break.

Kairi then speared Tegan, and looked to end it with the Insane Elbow; she climbed to the top turnbuckle and jumped off, but Nox rolled out of the way and immediately got back on her feet to hit the Shiniest Wizard to Sane to clear round 3.

(Gauntlet match round 4 - Tegan vs. Asuka)

Round 4 of the gauntlet was Kairi's partner of the Kabuki Warriors, Asuka; the former and undefeated NXT Women's Champion dashed to the ring and put boot stomps to Tegan while Lady Kane was on her knees. The referee held Asuka back and asked Tegan if she can continue, and Lady Kane nodded. Tegan got on her feet and was ready for the match. As the referee moved, Asuka unleashed combinations of kicks and punches to Tegan in the corner. The referee pulled her back and Asuka lunged, but Tegan ducked out of the way and grounded the Empress with a dropkick. 

(End of match round 4)

The Empress trapped Nox in the Asuka Lock in the middle of the ring, but Tegan dug down deep to roll on her stomach and used her leg strength to stand up and ram Asuka to the corner before nailing her with a chokeslam followed by a Shiniest Wizard to clear round 4.

(Gauntlet match round 5 - Tegan vs. Becky)

Round 5 has rose in difficulty as Tegan's next opponent was former Raw Women's Champion and the Man Becky Lynch. Tegan was showing signs of exhaustion, but has not given up the fight; she waved at Becky telling her she wants a fight; Lynch obliged and the two started to trade punches as round 5 went underway.

Tegan fought back with punches to Becky's gut and grounded her with a step up enziguri, sending Becky down to one knee; Tegan capitalized and went for an early Shiniest Wizard, but the Man saw it coming and countered with Bexploder Suplex, sending Nox rolling out of the ring.

Becky made the smart move of winning the match via countout, so she doesn't need to waste her time and energy and leaned against the ropes while the referee counted. As the referee counted to 7, Tegan got back on her feet and made it back to the ring beating the count. Becky then went on the attack with mounted matches, but Nox blocked it.

(End of match round 5)

Becky attempted to trap Tegan in the Dis-Arm-Her, but Nox escaped the hold and ran to the ropes while she ducked a punch from Becky and ultimately ground the Man with a Shiniest Wizard in the similar style of Adam Cole's Last Shot; Lady Kane capped off round 5 for the pinfall win.

(Gauntlet match round 6 - Tegan vs. Charlotte)

Tegan has now made it to the halfway point of the gauntlet match, but now the mountain has gotten steeper as round 6 was the Queen and former multi time Women's Champion Charlotte Flair.

Nox tapped her knee brace and showed no fear as Charlotte came in and unleashed. Nox blocked every shot as she was backed up to the corner where Charlotte put boots to her. Flair backed up and taunted Tegan with her father's strut followed by a "WOO!" Tegan fired back with a running dropkick knocking Flair down.

Minutes in, Charlotte flattened Tegan with a spear, and looks to end Tegan's dream as she attempts to lock in the Figure 8, but Nox kicked her out of the way and flattened the Queen with a DDT to create separation to catch her breath.

(End of match round 6)

Charlotte has locked in the Figure 8, but Tegan managed to reach the ropes before any pain has come to her. The Shiniest Wizard got on her feet as Charlotte attempted to pounce, but the Queen was caught in a chokeslam. Nox then finished off the Queen with a Shiniest Wizard for the win.

(Gauntlet match round 7 - Tegan vs. Sasha)

Round 7 was the Legit Boss Sasha Banks, and the task was now even tougher; Tegan has defeated six of the Bliss Republic ladies, but has more obstacles on her road ahead. Sasha ran to the ring and unleashed her wrath on the Brotherhood member, so that she won't get to her best friend and her title.

Sasha took her time while Tegan struggled to get up. As Nox got to her feet, Sasha ran towards her, but was stopped by a boot from Lady Kane.

(End of match round 7)

Sasha locked in the Bank Statement in the middle of the ring as Tegan struggled to escape from the hold; however she rolled through for a pin, but Sasha kicked out and Nox used her speed to launch from the ropes for another Shiniest Wizard knocking the Boss down and Lady Kane clearing round 7.

(Gauntlet match round 8 - Tegan vs. KLR)

Round 8 was the NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray who had encountered Tegan on the European brand before. KLR made her way to the ring and the two women traded shots.

KLR targeted the right knee of Tegan, but Lady Kane fought her off and powerslammed the NXT UK Women's Champion for separation.

(End of match round 8)

KLR nailed Tegan with the Gory Bomb, and looks to end Tegan's chance at Bayley, but somehow Nox got her shoulder up at 2 and 3/4. KLR had one final trick up her sleeve as she climbed the top turnbuckle for a Swanton Bomb, but as she jumped Tegan rolled out of the way and hits a desperate Shiniest Wizard to clear round 8. 

(Gauntlet match round 9 - Tegan vs. Toni)

Round 9 was Tegan's old friend during their indy days when they became friends prior to the WWE Mae Young Classic, former NXT UK Women's Champion and William's lover Toni Storm.

Toni got in the ring as Tegan showed more signs of fatigue and soreness, but her fighting spirit has not faded away. As the bell rang, the two women locked up, but Toni showed her dominance with vicious forearms and knees.

Minutes in, the two women were fighting on the top turnbuckle; then Toni got Tegan and flattened her with an Air Raid Crash; Toni went for the pin, but Nox still kicked out, shocking the second Mae Young Classic winner. Storm got up and got Nox in the position for Storm Zero, but Tegan got out of it and flattened Toni with a chokeslam followed by another Shiniest Wizard to advance to round 10.

(Gauntlet match round 10 - Tegan vs. Alexa)

Tegan rested on the turnbuckles as round 10 increased the match difficulty as Tegan's opponent is the co-leader of the Bliss Republic, the Goddess Alexa Bliss. In Tegan's point of view, Alexa is a sub-boss of a video game. Nox dragged herself up as the Goddess made her way to the ring and continued the fight. Alexa smirked and nailed Tegan in the face with a forearm.

Alexa taunted the crowd as she grabbed Tegan by the hair saying she won't make it to Bayley or Backlash in general, but the Goddess' taunts only fired up Lady Kane. Tegan connected punches to the Republic leader before grounding her with a DDT.

(Minutes later)

Alexa countered an attempted chokeslam from Tegan and swept Lady Kane off her feet. The Goddess nailed Tegan with Insult to Injury before climbing up the top turnbuckle to end with a Twisted Bliss. Alexa jumped, but Tegan got her knees up to block the impact. Tegan slowly got up while she stared daggers at the co-leader before finishing off the Goddess with another Shiniest Wizard for the hard fought win.

(Gauntlet match round 11 - Tegan vs. Dakota)

Round 11 was now personal as Tegan's second to last opponent was her former best friend turned worst enemy, the Captain of Team Kick Dakota Kai. Defeating Alexa felt good for Tegan, but in her mind, defeating Dakota can do so much good for her. Tegan stared daggers while she held her knee. Kai got in the ring and unleashed her attacks.

Dakota immediately grounded Tegan and dropped elbows on Nox's repaired knee followed by vicious stomps to her legs. Dakota showed her ruthlessness as she hits Tegan with mounted punches. Dakota's main target was on Tegan's knee where the brace was. As Nox got up, Dakota went for a kick, but Tegan caught her leg and took down her former best friend with a dragon leg screw whip.

(End of match round 11)

Dakota took down Tegan with the GTK or Go to Kick, but Nox got her shoulder up before the three count, shocking Kai. Dakota then set up Tegan for her other finisher, the Kai-ropractor and nailed it, but Tegan's fire refused to be put out. Dakota stood up and taunted the grounded Nox, but she regretted it as Tegan grabbed her by the throat and sat and got up like Kane before laying Dakota out with a chokeslam followed by a revengeful Shiniest Wizard on the Captain of Team Kick.

(Gauntlet match final round - Tegan vs. Bayley)

After 11 grueling and exhausting matches, Tegan has made it to round 12, the final boss. In order to keep her Battleground dream alive, she must defeat the Raw Women's Champion Bayley.

The champion went in the ring and smirked as she mocked Tegan by clapping and limping since Dakota did great damage to her knee. Then Bayley put her title aside and unleashed her attack by stomping on Tegan's knee. After Bayley did a couple of stomps, she stopped and took her time to taunt the crowd, but as Bayley turned around, she was surprised by Tegan's spirit as Lady Kane took down the champion with a dropkick.

(End of match round 12)

Bayley escaped from an attempted chokeslam after nailing Tegan with an elbow and nailed her with her finisher the Salvo or Rose Plant from the ex-Hugger's indy days. As she went for the pin with a arrogant smile, Tegan managed to dig down deep to get her shoulder up, surprising the champion.

Bayley grabbed Tegan by her hair and chin and taunted the Brotherhood member, but Bayley paid the price when Tegan grabbed her by the throat for a chokeslam. She then measured the champion by pointing the Bullet Club finger gun at the Republic member before shooting the proverbial bullet in the form of one last Shiniest Wizard. Tegan went for the cover and the gauntlet was finished.

After 12 grueling and exhausting matches, Tegan has secured her match at Battleground and looks to win the Raw Women's Championship. She celebrated her win as Rhea, Candice and Io came down to celebrate with the Shiniest Wizard as the show came to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 121 10
I will not write Top Sunghoon. Request opened 🥰🥰
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
184K 4.5K 31
"If anyone asks where you're going, lie, baby, lie." She's the sister of Lucifer, the most dangerous drug dealer in Los Angeles. He's the devil's rig...
3.7K 213 18
When Captain Jos Verstappen wants to take over the universe, the other Space Colonies must work together to defeat him. this creates rivalry, love, f...