His Rib

By Chastitycole13

Cassidy Peters is finishing up her junior year at Howard University along with her 3 best friends Zaniyah, Ga... More

Introducing the Main Characters🌟 UPDATED
Chapter 1 : Summer Time *UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 2 : The Hookup Pt. 1 * UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 4 : Infatuated * UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 5 : Know You Better *NEW CHAPTER*
Chapter 6 : Getting To It * NEW CHAPTER*
Chapter 7 : Getting Deeper * NEW CHAPTER*

Chapter 3 : The Hookup Pt. 2 *UPDATED Chapter*

25K 1K 751
By Chastitycole13

Saturday, May 9th 2019

Omniscient

Cassidy dried off her hands while her mom and aunt came in from the car bringing in the last of the food that they took from the barbecue.

" Cassidy, did you get a chance to say goodbye to Charlie?" Her mom asked with obvious curiosity in her tone.

Charlie was the son of one of her coworkers and as cute and accomplished as he was he didn't check off anything in her boxes. He spent too much time talking about himself and her mom made it no better by assisting him with it.

He was one of those guys where he made his accomplishments everything rather than his personality. His arrogance and cockiness were what put the nails in the coffin for her.

She was grateful Gabby and Nay caught on and got her out of there.

" Yes Mommy, I did." She sighed tucking her hair behind her ear.

" He is a sweet guy, you know? Did I mention he's in grad school- "

" At Columbia University for biotechnology, yeah Mommy. I know."

" I don't want you to feel like I'm pressing you but he's a good catch and comes from a good family. I just want the best for you. Yu nah guh av options like dis fi eva." Her moms tapped her butt twice and headed back outside.

She appreciated what her mother was trying to do but her mom knew nothing about her interests in men. She kept choosing the men that she wanted her to be with. Guys who had all the smarts, who were full of themselves and lacked being real or humble.

She just wanted someone who was all about her, who she never had to question about having her back. Someone who wasn't afraid to be themselves, someone who had depth to them. A gentleman, who wouldn't mind putting anything moving in check when it came to her.

She decided after her breakup with Jru that she wasn't gonna go looking for love she was gonna let it find her. No matter how bad she wanted it.

" I'm about to go get ready for tonight." She yelled out so her mom could hear her as she took off to go upstairs.

On the way to the nightclub, Nikai got a call from his father saying they had an issue that he needed him to tend to.

So he made the pit stop before going to the club since it was on the way.

" We figure either two or three guys killed them all that quick. Some sort of ploy no one saw it coming." Jason explained. He was the second in command for a dealer named Knox who had built a relationship with the Williams for some time now.

" Nobody on the streets heard about something like this going down. So whoever did this is keeping this shit tight to the chest."

Nikai walked around the space dissecting everything he was saying as well as intricately scanning the room with his eyes for things their eyes weren't trained to look for.

" Security systems hard drive was taken so we're blind here.  All we do know is 9:30 Keys comes for his shift and finds them dead and the shipments in the warehouse are missing."

" I want images from every security camera within a 5-block radius," Nikai stated. " If you have any trouble call that number and it will be taken care of."  He sent a text from his separate phone. An android that had a private VPN that wouldn't be detected.

"Make sure your phone is charged and on. Whenever I call. I expect you to answer, am I clear?"

"Hey, wait a minute, Um, Mr. whoever the hell you are. What do we look like to you your lackeys or some shit?" Sitting back and sighing he placed his pistol on the table and opened up his suit jacket wondering who was this guy that Knox said was coming. He didn't mind working with others it was the entitlement that he didn't like.

He was dressed like some thug that belonged on a corner and he was bossing them around? He was confused, to say the least.

" We don't know who you are. This is our business, be clear here you are the fucking guest."

Nikai straightened his shoulders back and looked at the four men who sat at the table. Taking a seat in the lonesome chair he sat up straight and adjusted himself and decided to meet them on their level.

" Let me apologize for my conduct. This was very last minute and caught me off guard as I was on my way out and was told to stop here because of the situation at hand. The work I do is done swiftly but sufficiently. The death of Knox's workers and the missing shipments have interrupted operations here. Imports, and movements of goods, have all stopped. And that is unacceptable." Nikai stared into each man's face.

" Me and or my brothers are who my father calls when people like you fuck up."

" I don't like your tone- "

" Now we could care less about the bodies that comes with the job but the shipments are where we come in. Knox bought that from us and we keep tight records on who buys our products as well as where they are distributed. With that practice, the Williams Syndicate has been able to stand the test of time unblemished and when things of this nature happen we have a problem because if you fuck up that's a potential blowback for us and we can't have that."

"Mmm." Jason twisted his lip up.

" I am now accountable. Your boss has taken money from us for years. Money that comes with conditions. Non-negotiable conditions. The problem you're having with me is you think that you mean something. You don't. I am all that matters and what I say goes." Standing up he grabbed the switchblade from his back pocket swiping quickly above Jason's adams apple where a thin line of blood appeared startling the men around them and making Jason freeze.

"And just so we are very clear here I'm not here to say please. I'm here to tell you what the fuck to do." Locking eyes with Jason Nikai grabbed the side of his suit jacket wiping his blade clean.

" Gentlemen." He smirked leaving the men shook with their thoughts at the table.

OA's Nightclub & Lounge

" NOW DO MY LADIES RUN THIS MUTHAFUCKA !?!" The DJ shouted through the microphone.

" HELLLLLLL YEAAAAAAA!" The ladies shouted back.

" OR DO MY NIGGAS RUN THIS MUTHAFUCKA ??!?" He shouted out again.

" HELLLLLLL YEAAAA !" The men shouted back to him.

The party was in full effect from the ladies showing off everything with little to no clothes trying to get the attention of the ballers and the hood niggas getting high and trying to find their fuck for the night, never to be confused with any upscale club in the city. This club was the stomping grounds for the baddest of bitches, the biggest ballers, and everything in between.

Every Saturday night OA's was the place to be. The Williams brothers made sure of it. Each of them owns a share of this club as well as owning many other clubs throughout the city and state. OA's was always a hotspot for them not only because of the vibes but because it was the first club they owned together. Always coming back to your hood and getting shown mad love from your people will always be a great feeling, a feeling the brothers cherished the most.

The vibes were always unmatched here. No man or woman was holding up a wall playing too cool to dance. The club with men and women partying and having a good time. No bullshit, just straight fun. It felt nostalgic to see so many people just simply enjoying themselves. It was reminiscent of your favorite music videos in the early 2000s. And that's exactly what the guys were going for. They spent their day-to-day lives having to be put together and stoic but when it was time to kick back they had a place to do that and it was with their people.

Cassidy

How you make it off the porch
In them lil' ass shorts
Stomach on flat
I like to play sports
Watchu drank em' them teas
Or the waist shapers
Or dr. Miami
It doesn't matter you can get it
See we can smoke a lil' something
We can drink if you like
You the baddest of the baddest I done seen all night
It's only right I make sure your good
Just relax a lil' bit baby this my hood
Shot after shot then we got closer
Last I remember we was standing on the sofa
Telling me she to drunk to drive back to boca
Grinding on to me like she dancing to soca

I was singing while dancing on Karah Zaniyah and Gabby dancing with one another. We've been dancing damn near nonstop. 5 shots of Henny and Sex on the Beach had me feeling nice right now.

" THROW THAT ASS GABBY !" Karah screamed while smacking her ass while she was grinding on Zaniyah. I started to slow grind on Karah while she held me by my hips sticking her tongue out.

" OKAAYYY Cass you better do that shit bitchhhh!" Gabby screamed hyping me up.

" I need to sit tf down, I'm hot as hell bitch." Karah said walking over to the seats in our section. I sat down beside her pulling out my phone and getting on Instagram to give my feet a break.

♥️Liked by sincerelycass,theyloveniyah,
gab2cole and 34,876 others

karahfineass
It's the face fa me!
   Photo creds- @sincerelycass
   Model- @sincerelycass
   Makeup - Me😌

View All 546 comments
sincerelycass Why you snap like this frenn?
itsjru my lady🌹
sincerelycass @itsjru clown
gab2cole ^ ^do us a favor and drink a glass of bleach plsss
theyloveniyah  ^^^nah the bottle b!

♥️Liked by sincerelycass,theyloveniyah, karahfineass and 30,166 others

gab2cole
Always on some chill shit 😏

View All 578 comments
theyloveniyah my baby 🤪
datboidanny  @theyloveniyah Aye imma snatch yo ass bald lil girl! I done told you bout playing with me
theyloveniyah @datboidanny well come get my wig sis cause she mines 🤪🤪🤪
sincerelycass ^ why are they like this 🤣🤣
gab2cole OOOP the girls are fighting   😩🤣🤣
karahfineass Whew chile the drama of it all 😂😂

♥️Liked by theyloveniyah, gab2cole, j_fresko and 700,876 others

bigdripj
Fly shit ONLY

View All 987 comments
random1 Zammmn Zaddy😛
j_fresko Good Shit King 🎯
theyloveniyah @random1 This ain't that sis so don't get smacked bitch!
gab2cole ^PERRRIYATTTT!
bigbankkai 🔥

Quickly putting my phone away we all glanced at each other hearing Juvenile's Back That Azz Up beginning to play. We rushed to the dance floor getting in line to do our signature party hop.

" 1 ! 9! 1 9 1 3 !" We sounded off as the beat dropped. As we were doing our party hop everyone in the club started to surround us cheering us on. When we were done doing our hop we broke out and started to dance separately. As I was dancing I felt someone come up behind me and started grinding up on me and I looked up at my girls to get confirmation if he was cute or not and they shook their heads no. So I immediately stopped dancing and walked my ass right back up to VIP. Karah, Gabby, and Zaniyah followed soon after they were done dancing.

As we were drinking and talking we heard a commotion coming from the right of us and lo' behold it was their men making their entrance in the VIP section while being gawked over by almost every girl in the club.

"What's good y'all?! What's up, baby?" Josiah said while going over to Zaniyah kissing her cheek and placing her on his lap. Jamari and Daniel followed suit by sitting next to their girls. Moments like this are what I live for. Every single one of my girls are in relationships with men who worship the ground they walk on and wouldn't dare treat them anything less than what they are!

I can't wait til I meet someone who carries that energy. Because the last one?!! WHEW CHILE!

"What y'all over here drinking on?" Jamari asked as 3 bottle girls came over with two big bottles of Hennessy and three bottles of 1942 and one big ass bottle of Patron.

" Jamari OH HELL NAWL! Ain't nobody trying to get fucked up tonight." Karah said rolling her eyes at him.

" Y'all already know how we do it, everytime we link don't get mad at me because last time Zaniyah lost a wig, you came home makeup messed up and hair half done up and Gabby and Cassidy ass got lost!"

" No nigga it is your fault y'all stay wanting to play games when we drunk! Who in the hell wants to play hide and go seek while fucking drunk in the dark at 4 am!" I said turning towards him.

" WE DO!" The brothers laughed.

As we sat back laughing about that night we headed back to the dance floor to dance the night away.

Nikai

Pulling up in the parking lot behind the club I park my all-white 2020 Bentley Bentayga next to Daniel's truck knowing he would have some shit to say once he notices my shit.

I hop out entering through the back door of the club dapping up the security guards Big Will and P while they have surprised faces at me for even being out at the club knowing the nightlife ain't even my scene for real.

" Nigga bout time you pop out, we've been missing you round here bro." Big Will said.

" Yeah yeah enjoy it while lasts! You know what section my bro's got?"

" Yeah, they over there in the one near y'all office."

" Appreciate that big dog, Aye! Imma come holla at y'all before I leave tonight."

" Say less boss, you looking sharp my boy. Don't blind these bitches." Big Will said laughing.

Walking towards the VIP section I see it's empty and my brothers are on the dance floor. I waved down the bottle girl and asked her to bring me a bottle of 1942.
As I was waiting for the bottle girl to come back through I saw my brothers making their way back to the section talking not even noticing me sitting here.

" Finally y'all boo loving asses make it back up here!" I said with a smirk.

" OH SHIT NIGGA YOU CAME" Daniel rushed towards me first dapping me up.

" Finally your ass came to hang out! Always cooped up in ya damn apartment!" Josiah said putting his arm on my shoulder while Jamari came and dapped me up.

Chilling out drinking and kicking shit with my brothers was always a vibe I missed and the club was jumping. As me and my brothers were laughing and talking Gabby and Zaniyah damn near made me fall the hell over by how fast they bum rushed me.

" Y'all bald headed asses need to let me go for I fucking fall!"

" Eww Attitude! And play us better with your ugly ass knowing ain't shit bald headed bout neither one of us!" Zaniyah pushed the side of my head.

" Don't get nasty with us because that patchy ass shit on your face won't connect !" Gabby rolled her eyes while going to sit on Daniel.

" See you aint have to come for my shit, y'all always take it to far." I said laughing pointing at them. "But it's cool tho my shit growing in."

" Where Karah ass at? I know she ain't never too far behind." I asked while pouring Hennessy in my cup.

" Oh her and Cassidy went to the bathroom." Zaniyah said.

" Who is Cassidy?"

" Our other best friend, you never met her because she never came back with us when we came back home to see the guys and plus she was in relationship for a minute on top of work and school."

" True but you probably seen her on our Instagram and stuff. We're literally with each other all the time."

" Y'all know I barely be on that shit for real. I hope she ain't loud like y'all asses." I said laughing while she flipped me off.

Zaniyah and Gabby left the section to go see about their friends while me and my brothers stood up looking out towards the dance floor.

We were making sure the girls were good while they were enjoying themselves even though no one would try them, we always feel the need to make sure they have eyes on them when they are separate from us.

With how tight we had security in here they would always be watched and taken care of even if we weren't here but because we were it was almost like second nature for us to look after all of them.

The club started going crazy as At the Club boomed through the speakers.

Met her in the club
All the ballers showing love
Can you party with a thug
I'm just trying to show you love
VIP we got it packed
This is where the party at
You're the one I wanna know
So tell me how it's supposed to go

As I was looking out on the dance floor seeing everyone dancing and having a good time my eyes landed on HER.

Watching her body in this skin tight and black cut out bodysuit had me hooked! She threw her hair over her shoulder biting her lip while winding her waist slowly to the beat of the song. The strobe lights kept bouncing off her skin made it almost seemed like she was glowing.

I couldn't even front mamas had a nigga feenin. I wanted to know who was she? And if she belonged to anybody because there was no way in hell she was leaving here without me talking to her tonight.

As I was deep in thought I notice she was leaving off the dance floor. I took that as my opening to approach her. I fixed my Cartier frames on and headed straight in the same direction. We locked eyes as I made my way towards her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and came to her ear  " Where you going?"

She smiled and looked at me "Off the floor, tired of not having no one to dance with." I looked at her and smirked and tilted my head upward for her to follow me. I grabbed her hand in mine and walked her to the VIP section with me. I placed her in front of me and immediately her hands cuffed the steel bar my arm draped around her neck.

It was crazy how she fit perfectly against me. Even though the heels gave her some height she still was smaller than me. My six foot four frame towered over her easily. I was falling in love by the second just by the damn smell of this woman she smelled like she bathed in the sweetest cocoa butter with cinnamon and sugar.

My free hand came up to grip lightly at her hips. She was slim thick and the frame and with little hips she did have it lead way to plump ass that fit her perfectly. I was trying to be a gentleman but her in this bodysuit had me wanting to break her little ass down til she couldn't blink properly.

As the song ended Ciara's Body party flowed throughout the club and my mystery woman looked back at me with a seductive smirk on her face and before I knew it she was slow grinding on me.

My body is your party, baby
Nobody's invited but you, baby
I can do it slow now, tell me what you want
Baby, put your phone down, you should turn it off
'Cause tonight is going down, tell your boys is going down
We in the zone now, don't stop
You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started

She had one hand on the steel bar holding on and the other placed on her knee with my hands now on her waist she teased me throwing her hair over her shoulder once again looking at me in my eyes. Baby girl made her waist move like water on my lower half. I felt myself getting slightly hard and I knew she was feeling it too. She was doing the damn thing and I was loving every second of this shit.

As I was focused on her dancing on me I had a nagging feeling as if someone was staring a hole in me. As much as I tried to brush off the feeling I couldn't. My sensory levels was always at all time high in my line of work and they always kept me in check so I trusted it and soon as I looked up to gauge in it was none other than Naomi.

I know she was gonna be on her bullshit but I damn sure didn't care and she knew it. Baby girl must've caught on because before I could even process another thought of Naomi she put one hell of an arch in her back that and dragged her ass all the way down my leg and came back up slowly and had a nigga stuck.

Cute. She wanted my attention on her and only her. I heard her loud and clear.
As the song was ending I turned her around to face me as I held her waist.

" What's your name ma?"

" Cassidy, and yours?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 112 55
~Nyah- she's is 5'2, black, and she has a body that is to die for. She's smart, charming, and loving to children, her family, her best friend Zach an...
310K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
6.8K 223 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...