Indelible Chemistry [Unedited]

By capricioussrish

Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier or... More

|| School Annual Day
|| First Look
|| First Meeting
|| A Night With Stranger
|| Frustrated VP
|| Meeting
|| First Day at Office
|| New Boss
|| Dashing Devil's Slave
|| Elizabeth
|| A Bet
|| Alina's Surprise
|| Stranger in Ryan's Office
|| Alina's Story
|| Jealous Ryan
|| First Kiss
|| Ayat's new friend
|| Pain in ass
|| Grey House Surprise
|| Night at Grey House
|| Restless night
|| Unwanted guest
|| Launch Party
|| Doctorate
|| First Dance
|| Savouring her
|| Happy morning
|| Angry Chris
|| Vacation
|| Serendipity
|| Mysterious Dark Forest
|| President
|| Unknown Guest
|| Childhood Friend
|| She prefers dark colour
|| First Date
|| Confession
|| Patch Up
|| Yuna's Past
|| Well played
|| Is Everything over
|| Ayat's Decision
|| Decorated Grey House
|| Mr. Green
|| Birthday party
|| Mr. Green's Will
|| Sleeping Beauty
|| Reading to his petal
|| Amnesia
|| Undeniable attraction
|| Granny's Plan
|| Me & You
|| Welcome Party
|| Husband & Wife
|| Married Life

|| Crazy Night With VP

1.6K 75 6
By capricioussrish

*Always date someone who look at you like women look at chocolate*

Ryan's POV

She has got some spunk. First time when I saw her at our school I never thought she could look so sexy. I mean she was cute, charming, cheerful girl. And the best part was her smile.

When she smiles her eyes sparkle with mischievousness. I can tell she is very naughty. I have observed her thoroughly I mean except her figure, so many times from CCTV but I couldn't show anyone my interest on her. She looked like simple country girl who wouldn't be interested in one wild night with me.

And who am I? I am the vice president of prestige society and CEO of Grey group and co. My family holds a wide chain of business in this country, and we are expending our branches in China, Korea, Russia, America. I'm the oldest in family which makes me responsible but apart them for others I'm a cold arrogant CEO.

I guess she was avoiding me or thinking that I wouldn't be able to recognize her but her bad, I could identify her in any mask. These days I was obsessed with her and that's why I avoided going to our school even for round also I used to sent my brother. I never thought the world could be this small, the girl I was trying to avoid for whole six months she came directly to my circle. Maybe this is what grandma called “destiny”. Whatever it is, now I just can't let her slip.

I saw how Ethan approached her and tried to take advantage of her but man you don't mess with Ryan Grey's girl.

Did I just say my girl? What's wrong with me.

I offered her a ride, but she refused it and this time she looked directly into my eyes. How can someone look so innocent and sexy at the same time?

After some dance and lots of drink I could see she was wasted completely. And man she became chatter box and cute after being drunk. I went near them Riley, and she were having a deep conversation and guess what was that about?

“I haven't even seen the man's asset and I'm 25 now. Do you think I should hire a boy scout?”

Holy shit she is a virgin.

“No no you don't need a scout, we can go to stripper club there you can see plenty of dick”

Did she really suggest her friend that? Who gives this type of suggestion to an innocent girl?

“Really? Wow, then let's go I want to go there and see it right now”

Ohh shit man!!! Now they are going there at midnight. It's not that I have any objections for Riley. She can go and watch as much as she wants, hell she can even fuck them. But Ayat I can't let her see anyone else dick. She is mine now.

I went to them and asked Elizabeth to take Riley to home.

“No baby I won't. I want to be with you at night”

I swear this girl is hyper sexual. I regret that one night when I thought from my hard buddy and that lead me to this mess called Elizabeth. It was supposed to be fun night.

I sent them off with Nate my best friend and took Ayat towards my car.

“Will you take me to strip club? Are you a pimp or the owner of the club??”

What.... did she really think I'm an agent for strip club!!!! I'm his fucking boss for god’s sake somebody tells her.

“No we are going home. I'll drop you to yours just tell me the address”

“No I don't want to go home right now I'll go to the club. Where is Riley? I'm not going with you anywhere.”

“Ok ok I'll be taking you there, Riley is also on her way just sit in the car”

“Yeaahhhh!!!!”

Really I've never seen anyone this happy and eager to see some nude guy. But there no way I'm letting her go there.

On the way home I was trying to figure out some way to ask her about her home address because I couldn't ask my father's assistant to do that. It's already mid past night.

“You know how good it would be if you could become our VP. You could give us the free passes for the club”

“Seriously which VP gives free passes of strip club to his employees”

“You can. You are not a jerk like him. He is so irresponsible I really hate his time management skill. You know he always comes late and then leave the program in half. Why the hell he is even VP”

So she thinks I'm a jerk, irresponsible and always late. Wow... definitely not my expected first impression. I was suffering from jet lag that day.

What am I going to do? I don't know her address or her roomie's or friend's or family member's cell number. I don't even know with whom she lives. Does she live with her boyfriend?

I don't know why but I'm getting this bitter feeling with the mention of her boyfriend. But yeah she told in the club that she's not interested in any kind of relationship. That says something right.

So finally I decided to take her to Ritz. I booked a room for us, I'll let her sleep in bedroom and I'll spend night in hall.

“This is no club where is the stripper?”

Ohh, thank god at least she was in her senses enough to recognize the place.

“ Amm.... He is coming he is on his way. He'll entertain you in the room. Actually the club was closed.”

I'm feeling like coaxing a child to sleep whose bunny has got lost.

“Okkk I'll wait for him. When he is here just inform. Let's watch a movie till he arrives”

She starts the movie and the romadies now channel was set and to my inconvenience the Fifty Shades of Grey's romantic red room scene was going on. Christian was rubbing oil all over Anna's naked body. My buddy stirred a little trying to register his presence.

“Nobody this is not the place and time, stay down”

But someone has other plans. She was staring at me like a hungry lion stare at his prey. I broke the silence,

“Aammm.... let's take you to room it's already late I think you should sleep”

“I think you should strip”

“Whattt?” Did I hear her correct?

“The boy is still not here and I'm getting bored. So strip for me. I'll give you money also, you'll get your complete payment. Isn't it your solemn duty to satisfy your customer and I'll recommend you to my friends also according to your performance”

I was standing soaked in sweat in the full centralized air conditioning room after hearing her words. Nobody ever dares talk back to me, give me orders and here this girl wants me to stripped. What the hell...

“Don't be shy... I really want to see a dick common I promise not to touch and just watch it from distance. I just want to see how hard and thick man's asset can get. I've only read it in the novel. You know the one Lila Monroe writes. She is very good. I will accompany you”

Now who the hell is Lila Monroe, I only know about E L James.
She started to unzip her dress. Now how much this night could go worse.

“No no wait I'll do it”

I started to unbutton my jacket and then my shirt. I put them in near couch. Her eyes are eagerly moving on my ribs, my six packs abs. I know I look hot, I regularly work out for this body to make it look hot and sexy like girls want.

Beside money this also helps me to get laid on regular basis. But right now my mind is far away from getting laid despite the fact that the girl whom I have been lusting after from past six months is seating in front of me.

Slowly I removed my pants and now I'm standing in front of her only in my boxer brief. This is so embarrassing I have never felt ashamed of my body. But the way her eyes are zoomed in my buddy really I'm having a hard time to not cover it with my hands.

“Now do the pole dance”
She plays the music and this is a song of Rihanna “pour it up”. She actually played a pole dance song, seriously kill me now.

I started to take hip role. Spread my leg over handle of couch then dip my head and try to jerk up in a sensual way as much as I can. But to my horror she also started to strip her clothes. She held the hem of her dress and taking it over her head threw it in floor with too much excitement.

“Now show me your tool” Oh fuck now it's show time. First I hesitate but this is the only way to stop her and coax her to have some sleep and this is not my first time to be naked in front of a girl right.

Slowly I removed my boxer and let her see the thing she was dying to see for last 2 hours. She licked her lip and a slow groan teared from my throat. Her nipples were peeking out, I could see that from her Lacy black bra and I could just imagine how wet she might be right now, how would it feel to wrap her sensuous lips around my....

She stood up from her place and started walking towards me. She ran down her fingers through my abs like trying to measure and figure out some module. Once she reached lower part of my abdomen she collapsed and thank god I caught her in right time.

I tried to wake her up but I guess alcohol had done its work. I took her to bed and cover her with quilt. Then came back to the hall, wore my pant and collapsed in bed beside her.

No way I'm going to sleep in the couch after this crazy night.

*****
Srish 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.1K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...
309K 7.1K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
114K 4.5K 65
《《 Featured in "𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬" reading list by @𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗜𝗡 》》 ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ 🅄🄽🅆🄰🄽🅃🄴🄳 🄰🄽🄳 🅄🄽🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🅂🄴...