BNHA Reacts to the Multiverse...

Por hmanscott7

the characters of BNHA have been summoned by me, H-Man, to watch the Multiverse because I was bored of watchi... Más

Prologue
Tower of Babel PT 1
Tower of Babel PT 2
BNHA as Thomas Sanders Vines
Tower of Babel PT 3
Tower of Babel PT 4
Legends of Tommorrow Funny Moments
BNHA Memes
A/N Universe Ideas
Suicide Squad
Avengers Tributes
A/N
Recap Raps
Avengers Infinity War & Endgame Recap Raps
A/N
A/N: Why ive been gone & huge news update
A/N More Universe Ideas
The Other Side
Deku Dunham
A/N
Spider-Verse
Haitus
I'm Back!!!
The Evolution of Izuku Grimes
Shout Outs & Major Update
Finale, Prologue
Finale, Part 1
Finale, part 3
Farewell
One Last Update
The Last Update, But Actually Not
Random
Disclaimer
Internet
Good Morning...
Anti-Depression Pills
Please Don't Do Cocaine
Cursed Image
Thank you!
The Time is Near
The Time Has Come
Villain Deku is Here
Guess Who's Back
COVID
Universe Ideas
Star Trek: The Next Generation
My Art
More Universe Ideas!
Uraraka Sings Mina's Dad (Comedy Night Part 1)
Deku Animations Out of Context (Comedy Night Part 2)
Future of My Hero
Universe Ideas
Suicide Squad (Part 2)
A/N
I Refuse to Stay Dead
Deku's Nuzlocke
One Piece
Some Universe Ideas
Ill Listen To Yall For Once
Deku Mulaney
Chargebolt & the Last Wish
Ships?
Ships!
Universe Ideas Part IDK
SA2 Fandub, Pt1
Character Theme Songs
Instagram
Brooklyn 99
Alexander Hamilton!!!
More Universe Ideas Because I Am Unhinged
THIS IS BIG NEWS
SA2 Fandub, Part 2
123123
Updates

Finale, Part 2

2.8K 33 22
Por hmanscott7

This video above is my personal theme song for this story.

"Y'all ready for part 2?" H asked.

"I guess," All Might responded.

It showed Midoriya, Eri, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Ragdoll, & Kota walking into an armored facility.

"Ochako is negotiating with their leader," Midoriya said as he lead them inside.

"Yay! I'm still alive!" Uraraka yelled in happiness.

"She's a people person, so everything should be..." Midoriya said as he opened the door.

"Inact," he said as the screen Uraraka & Toga in a Boxing Ring while many people cheered.

"What! Why am I fighting Toga!? Is she the leader Deku was talking about!?" Uraraka screamed.

Uraraka was punched the face before hitting Toga with a powerful left hook.

Toga spit out some blood. "Nice hook! Where's you learn that?" Toga asked.

"Gunhead," Uraraka responded as they continued the fight.

"Ochako! Ochako!" Midoriya yelled in fear as Kota smiled. "She's seems like she can handle herself," Kota said.

"You're right. Do your best honey!" Midoriya yelled.

"Do your best honey? Hahaha!" Sero laughed.

"Wait. Honey!? Their dating! Or better, married!" Mina yelled in happiness as Midoriya & Uraraka blushed.

Toga pulled out electric gauntlets & they started crackling with electricity.

"You gotta be kidding me," Uraraka said as Toga charged at her. Uraraka dodged all of the attacks & eventually grabbed Toga's arm & pulled it behind her back, electrocuting Toga.

"Awesome! Nothing like two hot chick dualing!" Mineta yelled before being hitch slapped by an invisible hand & being choked by a tongue.

Dabi the walked into the ring. "And the winner is the beautiful Ochako Uraraka!" Dabi yelled as there was cheering.

Toga then pushed Dabi outta the way as she walked up to the microphone. "Since she beat me, our deal has been sealed. The League od Villains now work with Overhaul & his fortress of beaks! Tomorrow, we will take back this planet! Yeah!" She yelled as everyone cheered.

Spinner, Mr. Compress, & Muscular were shown in the audience.

Toga walked up the the heroes with Gang Orca behind her while Midoriya shared a kiss with Uraraka.

"Oh my gosh! Yasssssss!" Mina yelled as she pulled out her ship book.

"How'd did Shigaraki let a pawn like you leave the League.

"Easy, he said we were useless! Hahaha!" She laughed as everyone stared at her.

"Sorry, it's a defense mechanism. Two weeks after that, my boyfriend Twice died!" Toga said sadly as Gang Orca put his hand on her.

"What happened to Orca? Why's he with you?" Eri asked.

"We found him outside the base after Shigaraki kicked us out. Turned out he lost his memory! Now he works with us! Isn't that right Orca?" Toga asked.

"Gang Orca is an Orca," he responded.

"After that, me & my marry band of villains decided to go freelance!" She explained.

"We've been taking our cut from Overhaul's supply train ever since this shitshow started," Dabi explained as he pulled out a giant gun from a crate he was leaning on.

"We're real Robin Hood types! Steal from the rich & sell to the poor!" Toga said.

"You mean give to the poor," Uraraka said.

"Eh?" Toga said, confused.

"That doesn't sound right," Dabi retorted.

"Oh my gosh!" Hagakure said as she facepalmed, even though no one saw it.

"Kota, my I talk to you?" Eri asked as he nodded. Spinner lead them to a private room.

"So, how'd you end up with Midoriya?" Kota asked.

"You left when I was alone," Eri said as the screen showed a flashback.

Eri sat alone in from of the destroyed UA building. She was holding a sharp blade.

"I just wanted to end the pain," she narrated as she pulled the blade to get neck.

"No!" Midoriya yelled in fear.

As Eri was about to commit suicide, Midoriya walked up to her. He grabbed ghe blade, causing her to drop it as she hugged him. She cried into his arms as he held her.

As the flashback ended, Kota was shocked & saddened.

"I'm sorry I didn't come with you," Eri said.

"When I asked you to join me in leading the League of Assassins, it wasn't because you were a good fighter. I... I had feelings for you," Kota said, shocking Eri.

"Oh my gosh! So many ships!" Hagakure yelled.

"If you didn't you made the right choice," Kota said in depression.

"That's not it at all! I left because I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I couldn't risk anymore letdowns," Eri explained.

"Well...," Kota trailed off before putting his hand over Eri's.

"You don't have to anymore," Kota said smiling.

Eri smiled back.

"Soooo cute!" All of the girls cooed.

Later, Midoriya, Uraraka, Kota, Eri, & Tokoyami sat in a van.

"Overhaul's base has all of the supplies we need. It's also been acting as a base for Shigaraki," Uraraka explained.

Then a beep was heard on Uraraka's computer.

"Shigaraki has left the building. Toga, your up," Uraraka said.

"Gotcha!" Toga said through her communicator.

Toga & her squad broke through the doors with Kirishima & Ragdoll

Ragdoll held a sword while Kirishima went into Unbreakable mode & they started clearing a path.

The other soon followed, with Uraraka & Midoriya holding guns.

"Never thought I'd see y'all holding guns, but it's absolutely badass," Sato said.

Outside, Kaminari, Tetsutetsu, Thirteen, & Fuyumi flew around the building with jetpacks while Snipe & Midnight scaled the Building.

They fought their way through the building.

Midoriya & Uraraka shot goons down.

Dabi burning his enemies.

Toga sang "If you're happy and you know it, stab some heads," while stabbing people's heads.

Eri used her magic to back up Tokoyami & Dark Shadow.

Kota grappled to higher ground & sliced people with his sword.

Muscular & Gang Orca punched people & ripped their heads off.

Mr. Compress used explosive marbles while Spinner stabbed people.

They made it to the main door to Overhaul's office, but Ragdoll was shot in the head.

Eri killed the goon who shot Ragdoll as Kota looked at her dead body.

"Rest well, Ragdoll," he said before closing her eyes.

"No! Now their all dead!" Midoriya said in sadness.

"Except Mandalay, but she's insane, so I'd say she's worse than dead," Todoroki said.

As the group busted through the door, Spinner lead the way, but was quickly riddled with bullets, killing him.

"Overhaul's office is right beyond this door," Uraraka said.

As everyone walked towards it Kirshima said to Tokoyami, "You said this would be hard."

Then the door busted open, blowing away Muscular & Gang Orca.

"I'm afraid you don't have the proper clearance," Overhual said inside of a giant bird mech.

"Uh ohs," Kaminari said.

As Overhaul attacked them, Kota jumped on top of him & tried prying open the cockpit with his sword. Overhaul grabbed Kota & threw him into a wall.

"Noooooo!" Both the audience & Eri yelled.

Eri used all to her magic & obliterated the suit, causing Overhaul to fall out. Eri was about to choke him to death when Midoriya stopped her.

Eri then passed out from using too much of her magic.

Midoriya helped Overhaul up.

"Why is Deku helping Overhaul!?" Uraraka yelled in shock.

"You're the sleeper agent?" Dabi asked.

Yep. I'm completely on your side now," Overhaul said.

He explained he had to keep the facad up in case Shigaraki came back at any second, but now his cover is blown.

Overhaul has an extremely damaged plague mask, his regular green jacket, now with patches all over, & two robotic arms.

Overhaul led them to hos office, where he had many weapons.

"These weapons are made to exploit the weakness of the robots by using extreme temperatures to melt them," Overhaul explained.

"Pick whichever ones you want, buy hurry. There are more robots coming to guard me," he said.

Outside, the robots had already arrived. They quickly shot down Tetsutetsu before he could use his quirk, killing him. They also shot down & killed Thirteen. Snipe & Midnight were fighting, but Snipe ran out of bullets and was knock ed off the building, falling to his death

Everyone was horrified, seeing their friends, & teachers getting killed.

Next was Midnight, who was tackled by the robots before getting ripped apart.

"No! Not the sexiest hero ever!" Mineta said. No one smacked him though, because they were in shock.

Midnight was bawling at seeing herself getting killed.

Next was Fuyumi, was grabbed from behind & had her neck snapped.

"Noooo!" Todoroki yelled in anger. He couldn't bare seeing his won sister being killed. He had already summed his dad, mom, & other siblings were dead too.

All they was left was Kaminari, who was electrocuting the robots while kicking them with his robotic left. He eventually got overwhelmed, & let out one more electrical burst, exploding all do the robots, but killing himself in the process.

Sero & Kirishima were crying, while Jirou sadly nuzzled her head into Kaminari for comfort.

Inside, everyone picked their weapons & left.

Uraraka & Overhaul were going to lead The League of Villains to Shigaraki's robots factory & blow it up.

Meanwhile, Midoriya, Eri, Kota, Tokoyami, & Kirishima were going directly to Shigiraki's main base to free their friends & kill him.

"I don't like the fact that Uraraka is the only hero going with the villains," Iida voiced his concerns.

As Midoriya, now wearing a robot suit, & his crew neared the base, Eri put an invisibility spell on them. Then they heard a noise. Suddenly Yaoyorozu came outta the shadows with a staff.

"Yes, she's alive!" Mineta said.

"But you're still dead," Yaoyorozu said.

A scraping npise was heard as the screen showed that Yaoyorozu has a robot snake tail replacing her legs.

As the heroes reveals themselves to Yaoyorozu she got ready to fight. Then Mina followed her, but has robots spider legs.

Hawks came flying from above with metallic wings and Pixie Bob jumped off his back, reveals her robots legs & face.

Finally, Todoroki came out with a giant robot arm & flaming sword.

"Oh, no, they're evil!" Tsuyu yelled.

"Todoroki! I'm so sorry this happened to you. To all of you," Midoriya said as he looked around him. Todoroki rushed as Midoriya with his sword as the other cyborgs attacked the heroes. Midoriya & his crew foughy back reluctantly.

Todoroki knocked back Tokoyami & was about to kill him when Kirishima blocker her sword.

"Finally! A challenge!" He yelled as he went Unbreakable & fought against Todoroki.

"Why are you so happy! That's your friend!" Mina yelled.

"Other me!" Kirishima yelled.

As they fought, Todoroki cut Kirishima's cheek, showing that his sword could cut through Kirishima's unbreakable form.

"Damnit Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled.

Kirishima smiled & continued fighting. Eventually, Kirishima knocked Todoroki down, but Todoroki got up quickly & stabbed Kirishima through the heart.

"Nooooo!" Everyone yelled.

Kirishiam returned to his normal form & coughed up some blood. He smiled.

"My time is over. I regret nothing."

Todoroki kicked Kirishima off the edge of the bridge.

"It was fun," Kiri said as he fell to his death.

"Noooooooo!" Everyone yelled.

Tokoyami was extremly mad at this & ran to fight Todoroki. He used Dark Shadow to wrap around Todoroki. He started glowing & was able to break Todoroki's mind control.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asked as he looked around.

"Shigaraki mind controlled you," Tokoyami explained.

"I'll fight them, y'all get inside," Todoroki yelled at the heroes. Everyone followed Tokoyami inside while Todoroki fought the other cyborgs.

"Well, that's part 2. We'll take a break before watching part 3," H said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151K 1.2K 12
A mysterious being with weird abilities decides to show 1-A and others the multiverse surrounding Midoriya and even some others. Read as they watch m...
14.9K 436 22
my hero academia x marvel crossover SLOW UPDATES incomplete lowercase spelling is intentional sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes right after the...
2.1M 59.4K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
13.2K 301 40
❝I'm sorry but you're saying there's a multiverse?❞ [Completed] ※Mha x Avengers multiverse※ My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia belongs to Horikos...