Possessed Boy

Od kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... Více

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Mission rescue

3.7K 270 148
Od kimselaa

Jungkook and jimin went to their apartment together happily they stayed in the same room and talk endless the whole night , And he apologized to yoongi multiple times and finally he allowed him to talk to Irene , they both even went on dates .Finally everything was fine as it was expect for his new scars
Which was in the shape of a letter 'T' Jungkook's friends participated to help him in this situation .

Jungkook and his friends along with Irene made a whole plan for jungkook to go in that bungalow and get out safety it was named 'mission rescue' and this plan was made by one and only Kim Namjoon's sexy brain .

"So everyone is here " hoseok asked they all decided to meet at his house .

"Yoongi oppa is left " Irene said

"That cat won't come in such situations he might be sleeping or" jimin's words were cut off by yoongi .

"Thanks jimin for such description ,well how much I don't want to but I would like to see how you guys manage everything. So I'm tagging along " he replied .

"Haha don't search for reasons why don't you directly say you are worried for Jungkook" hoseok teased

"I'm just here cause Irene forced me to , not because of this bunny boy and if you guys don't want I'm going back so I can sleep "

"Oppa please come with us if not for us but at least for jimin oppa " Irene said

"Yah yoongi stop being so rude to this poor boy , you said you forgive him " namjoon said .

"It's's ok I don't really mind yoongi hyungs words "jungkook replied

"Ok everyone stop arguing and rest for a while we have to leave in few hours " jimin said

And everyone went to sleep . It's gonna be a big night for everyone.

_______________________________________

Once it was night it was time for the plan in action .

"So listen here everyone , we will divide ourselves and accomplish our mission , I hope everyone knows what to do ." namjoon said and everyone said "yes" in unison

"Fighting " everyone shouted and started heading out for their battle to save jungkook .

They decided that first they will send drone inside then guide jungkook from the walkie talkie the safest way till that locked room and if anything happens they were waiting just outside in the car for a backup plan .

_______________________________________

Once they reached outside the bungalow they parked their car to a safe place and gave jungkook a walkie-talkie for him to communicate from inside .

Then namjoon send his drone which was made by him inside the house by controling it from the car and jimin and Irene were watching everything from the camera and hoseok was talking to jungkook from that device .

The drone was send on the first floor and the images of it can be seen .
Jimin and Irene were watching everything from the camera , once they inspected that the first floor was clear they gave the signal to jungkook to go inside.

"Hello jungkook can you hear me " hoseok asked him from the car .

"Yes hyung I can hear you clearly "
Jungkook replied from his device.

"Ok good now go inside and if you see something then inform is "

They talked through walkie talkie.

He went inside and went through the first floor he saw many broken glass and broken furniture.

"All these mess weren't there the last time I came here " he thought to himself .

" Hello kook did you find anything there " hoseok asked.

"No hyung but there are more broken furniture and mirror which wasn't there the first time when I came here "

"Maybe you didn't noticed it before if everything is clear so shall we move on the next floor "

"Ok , let's go "

" Where was that room "

"It was on the third floor "

"What third ?"

"Yes"

"Third floor used to be Taehyung's room what if .....no no his parents room were also on that floor it's impossible "hoseok thought.

"Oh so third floor it is , hey namjoon send the drone to the third floor , and kook you wait for our signal "

"Ok "

Jungkook was waiting for the signal when he heard a loud sound of piano he gasped and turn around to see a big fat rat running through the piano.

" Jungkook are you ok ?"
Hoseok asked in concern .

"Yes hyung I'm fine just saw a rat passing by so I got starled "

"Ok let's move on its clear upstairs "

"Okay "

As he was going to move upstairs he saw a glimpse of someone standing in the corner of the room . He tried to inform hoseok but his walkie talkie wasn't working .

"Hello hyung , can you hear me , shit "

Meanwhile .

In the car the screen gone blank .

"Oppa what happened to your drone we can't see anything "

"I don't know Irene it's not responding to anything I can't even call it back "

"Call jungkook back right now " jimin said .

"Ok , hello kook come back right now , hello jungkook , hello shit he is not responding "

"WHAT!!" Everyone screamed .

"What do we do now " jimin said pulling his hair .

"Don't worry jimin calm down we are trying to contact him " namjoon assured him .

"Oppa do something he might be in danger " Irene cried .

"Don't worry I'm trying " namjoon said .

"Namjoon always breaks things this is not new , you shouldn't have trusted him " yoongi said

"Ohh so now why don't you do something and save jungkook and why did you even came here in the first place just to sleep and point out on us " namjoon shouted.

"Guys calm down " hoseok tried to control them.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP " jimin screamed ."YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING OVER STUPID THINGS AND THERE JUNGKOOK'S LIFE IS IN DANGER , WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GET SERIOUS FOR ONCE" Everyone stayed quite , no one said a word .
"If you guys can't do anything then I will , I'm going inside to call him "

"No jimin calm down it's not safe to go in there alone , we are trying just give us a moment " namjoon said .

"Whatever but please do something save jungkook "

_______________________________________

On the other hand

Jungkook tried everything but the connection was gone . He was left alone with his torch .

"W-who is there "

No reply just the sound of someone whistling .

"I-i said Show yourself w-who's there "

He move forward and flashed his light and saw

As soon as he saw her she started walking her steps towards him and jungkook saw her red eyes

His breath became unstable he ran upstairs and didn't look back he was panting she looked like the one from his dreams . He can't waste time .

As he reached the third floor he started searching for that room .
He entered random rooms and search each and every one to find that one room in which that person was held. Finally he stand in the passage and shouted .

"Hello , is someone there , I'm here to save you please reply " his voice echoed through the passage . Then he heard a sound of chains and he just followed it till there.

Now he was standing in front of that room , when he heard someone's footsteps climbing the stairs he realised it's that women he got scared and tried breaking the door the footsteps got closer and closer finally he used his all strength and kick the door and fall inside , as he got up he saw the person in front of him but it was still dark he felt someone's presence beside him as he flashed his torch he saw .

That spirit tried to attack him but he screamed and rolled from there and now he was near the bed he flashed his torch on the bed and saw ,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A boy, He couldn't see him properly the guy was chained on the bed his hairs was covering his face , he was very thin and pale . Jungkook kept standing there looking at him for too long . He didn't noticed that as he found the boy the evil spirit also disappeared. And they got all the connection back

"Hello
Hello
kook can you hear me " hoseok's voice echoed in the room

"Hello hyung I can hear you "

"Omg kook thank God you replied we were so worried for you where are you "

"Hyung I got in this locked room and I found someone , he is tied to the bed with chains he is unconscious . I need your help to get him out if here "

"W-what you found someone in there , really "

"Yes hyung "

That boy was shaking but can't speak or move he can just banging the chains together to create the sound .

"Who can be there in the Kim's bungalow after so many years ......is it Tae ...no I shouldn't think of things that aren't possible he might be some thief so someone yeah " hoseok lost in thought .

"Hello hyung are you there " jungkook asked

"Oh yeah kook just wait there I'll be coming there with jimin "

"Ok I'm waiting "

"We found jungkook and he found someone let's go he needs our help "

"Are you sure that's jungkook , like what if the demon is talking in his voice " yoongi said

"Shut up yoongi at least sometime speak Something logical " hoseok said and jimin rolled his eyes

"Thank God we found jungkook I was so scared for him " Irene said

"Yeah and I got my drone back , it's strange " namjoon spoke

"What " jimin asked

"It's strange that how come all the things stopped working and , out of nowhere started working again together "

"It's nothing namjoon you are just over thinking."

"Maybe I don't know "

"Ok guys get the car ready we are bringing jungkook and that guy back " jimin said

"Ok "

_______________________________________

They both went inside .

"Hoseok hyung are you sure it's safe "

"Of course jimin don't worry I know this place properly "

"Oh god did jungkook went through all these alone "

"He is really brave "

"Hyung I'm scared "

"Shut up jimin you are scaring me don't worry jungkook is up there "

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to let two cowards to go together " jimin said .

Finally they reached the third floor when suddenly jimin phone started ringing and they both got scared .

"Jimin answer your goddamn phone "

"Yeah "

📞 On the Call

Yoongi : hey where are you guys .

Jimin : what do you mean ?

Yoongi : I mean jungkook came out already what are you guys still doing in there

Jimin: w-what do you m-mean he is there we didn't m-met him till now , does tha means .....ahhhhhhhhh

Suddenly jungkook came out if the room and saw hoseok and jimin . Jimin saw jungkook and screamed

"Ahhhhhhhh you are not jungkook hoseok run "

"What jimin come back it's me " jungkook tried to stop them

📞 On the Call

Yoongi : hey jimin I was kidding now bring him fast .

Jimin : SAY WHAT yoongi I swear

Yoongi hang up the call

📞Call ended

Jimin came back .

"What were you guys doing I'm waiting for you " jungkook said .

Jimin stayed quite

"Jungkook that's Taehyung's bedroom what were you " hoseok was cut off when he went inside and saw the boy he went close to him and saw him properly he removed his hairs from his forehead . He saw the mole on his nose and lips and it was

" Kim T-taehyung " he said more like a whisper .

_______________________________________

Finally Taehyung made a entry 🗿

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Hope | Vmin Od -raven-

Mystery / Thriller

31.6K 2.6K 29
Park Jimin-a nineteen year old boy has been haunted by the voice inside his mind, pushing his mental health to the very edge. But things change when...
234K 12.4K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
66.3K 5.5K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...