The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

By DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... More

Character Info
Debut
Building the Foundation
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The light In the Tunnel
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
No Days Off
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
Respect Is Earned
The Bet
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

The Return Of The Reaper

3K 34 41
By DeathValleyRider

~Friday morning~

Scott wakes up to his alarm going off. He tries to get out of bed but feels Alexa's grip get tighter around him. He looks down at her but she has her face buried into his chest. 

Scott: It's time to get up. 

Alexa: Just 10 more minutes

Scott: we have a flight in a couple hours so we have to get ready. 

Alexa: Ugh fine! I call dibs on shower first!

Scott: Of course ladies first. 

She drags herself out of bed and walks over to get clothes out of her bag but sees Scott holding an outfit out for her.

Alexa: Picking out my outfits now? 

Scott: I just thought this would look cute on you. 

Alexa takes the outfit and walks into the bathroom. Scott heads down stairs and starts to cook some Pancakes and scrambled eggs for the two of them. His phone buzzes and when he checks it he sees it is from the PR managers. 

Alan: Hey Scott, Sorry to drop this on you short notice but we were wondering if you could arrive a little early in California so you could do a public event for us? 

Scott: Depends on what kind of event you are talking about. 

Alan: We want to have a few superstars to spend some time with kids that have dealt with tragedies of losing a parent.  it might be too soon but I was thinking that it would be a good opportunity to share your story with them. I could help them to know that they are not alone and also help you by talking about it. 

Scott: I would absolutely be happy to do that. The kids are the reason I do this everyday, I can't decline a chance to give back. I'm in. 

Alan: Great see you in a few hours. 

Scott: See you soon. 

~With Alexa~

Alexa was finishing up in the bathroom when she looked at the outfit that Scott picked out in  the mirror before she decided to take a photo and post in on her social media. 

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: How do I look? @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE: 😳😳😳😳 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: @THEREAPEROFWWE 🥰🥰🥰

Alexa comes down stairs to see Scott finishing up breakfast. Scott notices her as she walks into the kitchen and he can't take his eyes off her. He sets the plates down at the bar and the two sit down to eat and have a little small talk. 

Scott: So we will be heading out a little earlier than planned today. 

Alexa: oh why is that? 

Scott: The WWE PR wants me to talk to kids that are going the difficult time of losing a parent. They feel like me telling my story could really help me and the kids. 

Alexa: I think it will be a great idea. It will really help you open up with the whole situation.

~2 hours later~ 

Scott and Alexa are at the airport waiting on their plane. Alexa is napping on Scott's shoulder when he sees a Starbucks not too far from where they are at. Scott tries to get up without waking Alexa but fails as she opens her eyes. 

Scott: I'll be right back. 

Alexa: Where you going? 

Scott: Grab us some coffee. 

Scott came back with both coffees and was just in time as the plane was boarding so they loaded up for the 2 hour flight. Alexa was out as soon as they got on the plane and Scott was looking out the window thinking about a question he wants to ask his girlfriend but does not know how she will react. 

~At the event~

Scott was waiting to be introduced as he was also with John Cena and Sasha banks. The three conversed in small talk until it was time for them to go out. Scott was enjoying talking to every single kid and hearing their story while telling them what he was going through. As Scott was finishing up Scott met a 10 year old boy name Stephan. 

Scott: Hey buddy how are you doing? 

Stephan: Hey Scott! I'm so happy to finally meet you, it has been a dream of mine since forever. Me and my dad use to watch your matches in Japan every week. 

Scott: It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I want to thank you for all your support. Will you and your dad be coming to the show tonight? I would like to meet him. 

Stephan: Shakes head* My dad was in the military and didn't make it back home 

Scott: Oh I am so sorry Stephan, I know the pain that you feel whenever you think about your father, I don't know if you heard me talking to the other kids but I lost my mother about a week ago in a car accident. 

Stephan: Starts to tear up* 

Scott: I have a idea. Stay right here. 

Scott walked over to the PR crew that was with the superstars and began talking to them. Stephan could see them hand something to Scott before he returned back in front of him. 

Scott: Stephan, it would be my honor if you would be my guest tonight for smackdown. As long as your mother is ok with it. I have backstage passes and tickets for both of you. 

Both Scott and Stephan looked up to the boy's mother and she was nodding in agreement. Stephan hugged Scott before accepting the tickets. 

Stephan: Thank you so much Scott. this is the best day ever, I got to meet you and I get to go to my first show. Can I ask you a question? 

Scott: You can ask me anything bud. 

Stephan: Will I get to meet Alexa? She is my second favorite superstar! 

Scott:  Of course I will introduce you to Alexa, but you have to promise not to steal her from me. 

Stephan laughs as the superstars finish up with the event and say their goodbyes to everyone. They all hop into the cars that WWE staff drove them over in and head back to the arena. When arriving at the arena Scott is heading to catering when he runs into hunter's Assistance. 

Producer: Hey Scott, Hunter would like you to join him in a meeting about your return. 

Scott: Ok. Lead the way. 

~With Alexa~ 

Alexa is talking to the other ladies in the locker room when she gets a text on her phone and she smiles at her phone that the other ladies catch on to. 

Scott💖: Hey Baby! I'm in the building talking to Hunter about my return. 

Alexa😍: I can't wait to see you in the ring. 

Scott💖: I can't wait to hear that crowd when my music hits. I love you Lexi. I will talk to you after I get out of the meeting. 

Alexa😍: I love you too Scott. See you soon.

Alexa put her phone down and begins to get the questions from the rest of the locker room. 

Becky: I wonder who is texting miss blissy

Charlotte: Well seeing the smile she has on her face, I think it may be her lover boy. 

Alexa: Oh come on girls, I am just happy that Scott is going to return tonight.

Liv: So have you two gone all the way?

 Charlotte: OMG Liv! why would you ask that? 

Liv: What I noticed that the two of them are all over each other and I wanted to make sure that he is satisfying her at night.

Alexa: Wow So now we know Liv is not getting any.

Becky: I don't want to know about Scott in the sack. 

Alexa: Don't worry. We haven't done anything yet. Bites lower lip* But when we do.

Charlotte: OMG Lexi! calm down lexi. If you keep those thoughts on your mind then you are going to attack that poor man as soon as you see him. On another note, have you two moved in together? I know you been staying with him anyways. 

Alexa: I didn't really want to bring it up since what he was going thru. I just wanted to be there for him but while I was there it felt like home. He welcomed me into his home and  never made me felt like I over stayed my welcome. 

Becky: The best thing to do is talk to him about it. He is very straight forward and will tell you his thoughts on it, he just sucks a bringing up sensitive subjects like that. 

Alexa: I'm going to talk to him about after the show.  

Alexa changes into her ring gear. She went down to makeup and was waiting for Scott to get finished. After an hour, Alexa was done with her make up before handing her phone to the make up artist. 

Alexa: Could you take a photo for me? I want to get Scott's opinion on how I look. 

Artist: Oh you are trying to tease him ain't you? 

The make up artist to the photo before handing Alexa her phone back. She then proceeded to send the photo to Scott. 

Alexa😍: How do you like my new gear? 

Scott💖:  🥴😵 Come on babe now you know that's not fair. 

Alexa😍: 😈😈😈 

Alexa heads down to catering and sees Scott walking out of Hunter's office. She sneaks up behind him and jumps on his back. Scott looks back surprised before smiling and  Kissing his Goddess. 

~During the Show~

 Scott and Alexa are watching the show from gorilla So they can have a little privacy during the show as the only ones there with them is Vince and Hunter. As they were watching the Nikki Cross was going one on one with one half of the Women's tag team champions Sonya Deville. Cross was able to get a roll up pin on Sonya  but she was attacked by Sonya and Mandy  before she could celebrate her victory. After the beat down Mandy grabs a microphone.

Before Mandy could say anything "Spiteful" Plays thru the arena as the fans got on their Feet and cheered as Alexa came running down to the ring. She climbed in the ring and easily cleared the ring of Fire and Desire. Alexa picked up Nikki and helped her backstage. 

~Main Event~

As the show came back from commercial break the Miz and Maryse are standing in the ring and waited for the fans to stop booing them. 

The Miz: Welcome to the most must see WWE talk show in WWE history, Miz TV.  You know I have been looking for the United States championship since it was won by the one and only Scott Wilson. Ever since he won the Championship he has since disappeared. I think he needs to walk out here and hand me the United States championship so that I can make the title relevant again just like I did when I held the Intercontinental Championship. But I have received word that The Reaper of the WWE is not here in the building tonight, Which of course doesn't surprise me. He is afraid that if he shows up, he is going to lose that championship. 

Sin with a Grin plays thru the arena and the fans erupt and begin to chant Scott's name. The Miz  looks up to the ramp area and is waiting for Scott to walk out on the stage. After the music played for close to a minute and no one came out, the fans booed when they see the Miz laughing and pointing at all of them. 

The Miz: You all fell for that hook line and sinker. You are all just a bunch of suckers. Did you not hear me when I said that he was not in the buil...

Spiteful plays thru the arena as Alexa walks out onto the stage with a microphone. She shakes her head and slowly walks down the ramp before stopping at the bottom.  

Alexa: Oh Miz you just don't see the big picture here. Did you ever think that maybe Scott was waiting to get you right where he wants you so that he can prey on you? I mean come on we wall know that you are not the brightest crayon in the box. 

The Miz:  So I see Scott sent out his little partner to do his dirty work for him. So if you don't have any more messages from King no show. *Points to the backstage*  You can run along now and play dress up with the rest of the loser women in the back. 

Alexa" *Begins to walk up the ramp before she stops to turn around* I do have one message from The Reaper, but instead of me telling you I figured I would let him say it to your face. 

Alexa smirks when Sin with a Grin plays thru the Arena again and the crowd is deafening when Scott walks out on stage. He then walks down the ramp and is giving out high fives to the fans. He walks around the ring staring down the Miz as he sees Stephan out of the corner of his eye. Scott walks over to him and picks him up to bring him over the barricade. Scott motions for him to  follow as Scott climbs into the ring. He steps right into Miz's face as the two stare each other down. After a few minutes he walks over and grabs a microphone. 

Scott: You are right about one thing Miz, After I won this championship, I was gone. I had some things to take care of outside of the ring. But that doesn't mean I have not been watching. I have heard everything you had to say backstage, I have seen all your tweets about me.  You know if you wanted my attention, you didn't have to run your mouth. You could have just called me up and told me to meet you here in this ring. But since you wanted to drag my name and this title through the mud. This Sunday at Elimination Chamber I will make sure....

Stephan: *into the Microphone* that your fate is decided. 

Scott drops the microphone and walks out to the backstage area with Alexa and Stephan. When he walked through the curtain Hunter and Vince congratulated Scott on a successful return. Scott then Introduced Stephan to Hunter and Vince. When Scott went to introduce him to Alexa, Stephan Hugged her tight as Alexa returned the Hug. 

Scott: You were not kidding when you said you really wanted to meet Alexa. 

Alexa: It was so nice to meet you Stephan. I didn't know that  Scott had such an awesome friend. 

Stephan: He is one of my hero's. I was telling him how I lost my dad over seas and that was when he told me about his mom. He really was the only one that understood me when everyone seemed to not care. It started out that other kids at school were a little supportive but as time went by they started to tease me about not seeing my dad anymore. Scott treated me like a friend. That's when he surprised me with the tickets to the show. I really wish my dad could see all this with me. 

Scott:  There was one more thing that I wanted to ask you too and I think Alexa will agree with me on this.

Stephan: What's that? 

Scott: I want you to be in my corner at Elimination Chamber. Since I will be in the match with the Miz and I wont be able to protect the goddess from anyone attacking her, I am going to need to you be my little helper and  watch her back for me. Can you do that? 

Stephan: *Hugs Alexa again* I will not let anyone put their hands on her. 

Alexa: *smiles at Scott* My little knight and shining armor. With you out there I won't have anything to worry about. 

Hunter: There was one more thing we here at WWE want to give you too Stephan. 

Hunter grabs the belt from behind the desk. He hands it over to Stephan. He looks at the belt and it is a replica of the United States Championship with his name customized on the name plate. He gets really excited as he puts it on his shoulder so the camera crew gets photos of Scott and Stephan  hold their championships together. Scott walked Stephan around the backstage to meet all the superstars. Everyone signed his belt and took photos with him. Stephan then left with his mother, excited for Sunday. 

Scott and Alex head back to the hotel to shower and get ready for bed. As Scott came out of the bathroom in his night clothes, he sees Alexa sitting on the end of the bed. She perks up when she sees Scott sit down next to her. He pulls her into his lap where she is facing him with her legs wrapped around him. The two share a passionate kiss before Scott breaks the silence. 

Scott: Tonight was a great night. I was really able to talk about the accident and not break down.  Thank you Alexis. 

Alexa: What are you thanking me for? 

Scott: For just being you, always being by my side and not giving up on me. I know earlier this week I wasn't the easiest to deal with but you stuck through it and helped make our connection stronger. 

Alexa: Like I said before I am always going to be by your side and I am going to help you become the man that will make everyone proud. But since you brought up that up, I wanted to talk to you about something. 

Scott: I think I might know where this is going? 

Alexa: You do? 

Scott: I  think we should get you moved into my place after we get back home. 

Alexa: you read my mind. *Locks lips with Scott* So what's your plans for tomorrow? 

Scott: That you are going to have to wait and see. 

Scott picks up Alexa and lays her on her side of the bed before climbing in behind her to pull her close and the two of them drift off to sleep. 

OOC: Phew that was A long chapter.  I am really hoping you all are enjoying this story. If you have any suggestions on anything like with this story or any future work you would like me to do, I would love to hear it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 842 29
This is my 4th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy! (Cover by - @QueenZain3)
14.1K 225 17
This is the sequel to The Day We Met!
27.4K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
61.8K 596 20
(#4) in Alexa Bliss Voted as Best Alexa Bliss Fanfiction (2019) A/N: This is my first story on Wattpad A well known indie star has made his mark in J...