Electromagnetic Engagement

By Stillwell03

Izuku Shimura, the son of Nana Shimura is the holder of a rather powerful electricity quirk since childhood... More

Son of Greatness
Happily Stuck
The Arrangement
Vow of Happiness
Passing The Torch
The Entrance Exam
The Honeymoon
Admittance to UA University
Day 1 in the Dorms
Top Dog
Coozy Date
Power of Lightning
Troubling Endeavors
Making a Family?
Charging for Victory
Shimura Struggle
Festival's End
Possible Trouble
Work Study
Work Study Madness
Never Bring a Knife to a Lightning Fight
Women's Ordeals
Telling News
Telling Family
Rescue and Battle
Final Exams
Mad Warfare
Relaxing Day
Camp in the Forest
Heavy Training and Baby Friends
Secrets in the Onsen
Hellish Night
Destined Nemesis
Getting the Drop
Sekitangara the Hero. Dabi the Villain
Start of the End
OFA vs. AFO
Peace Returned

Fight for Goals

6.9K 129 128
By Stillwell03

The day after the Shimura's date, UA officially started classes again with everyone returning to a normal routine. While waiting for their teacher, Eri had sat happily on her father's lap dozing off. "She seems kinda tired." Sero questions this with Izuku answering why. "She got up kinda early today, She'll probably be asleep here in a few minutes." With that stated, Eri was then heard snoring while holding onto Izuku's blazer. "Anyone wakes her, you're a deadman." Nobody argued this comment as most were curious who was going to teach them since Aizawa was still rather beaten up from the attack a few days prior. Izuku, Ochako, and Momo knew he would probably be here since that man wouldn't care if he got run over by a tank. He would still come to class.

As the door opened, it showed a bandaged Aizawa with many freaking out that he was here. Due to the shock, Eri woke up starting to cry. "What did I say about waking my snowball?" Lightning curled around Izuku as those that were dumb enough to yell started to fear for their lives. "Relax Izuku. It was an accident with none of them wanting to feel the wrath of you." Izuku calmed down a bit with Eri starting to nod off again. "Alright, first off we need to discuss the matter of the Sports Festival which will happen in two weeks." Many were questionable about this with the events of what happened. "Sir, we just got attacked by villains. Shouldn't we wait or cancel the thing?" "Mineta, haven't you ever seen the turnout for the Sports Festival? It's bigger than the Olympics." "The male Shimura is right. The fact we're not letting it be canceled is because it's too big to cancel, and to prove we have the situation under control. But we will hold back the people who enter in and increase security significantly. This is also a major oppertunity for all of you since it helps you all get shown to the world and be scouted by major hero agencies. You have three chances with one being every year for you to shine. Because of this, you have the next two weeks of heroics classes off. Do not waste the time." Classes began immediately after with everyone rather psyched for the event.

Time skip to lunch

As everyone began to get ready for lunch, a strange aura surrounded Ochako.

"I'm gonna do my best!" She immediately jumped up with her flist in the air for half the class in the area to raise their fist with her to give a half hearted and slightly creeped out 'yeah'. She then turned to some that didn't say it to do it again. "I said I'm gonna do my best!" They did the same with Tsu walking over to Momo and Izuku curious about what's going on. "What's up with Ochako?" Ashido came over as well, kinda curious too. "Yeah, she's normally like the most chilled out of all of us." "Ochako wants to become a hero to support her parents. They work really hard to make ends meet with it being kinda her dream to make them happy and live a relatively easy life. To her, financial gain may be her goal, but it isn't for herself." "I see, so she wishes to gain money to help her family. Very admirable." Iida states this with Ochako coming out of this determined state of mind to see Eri reach for her.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Kirishima opened the door to the outside of the classroom to see an insane amount of people blocking their way. "What are they all doing?" "They're scouting the competition shitty hair, can't you tell." Bakugou came up to the group to feel rather irritated they were in the way. "Outta the way extras, you're as useless as the shitty authors who make this."(WHY ARE YOU CRAPPING ON US BAKUGOU!? YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE HERE!) Izuku walked over to kick Bakugou out of the way while addressing everyone. "Hi, sorry about our friend. He's kinda a bit of a tool who isn't a people person. Can we help you all with anything?" "Seems the members of class A aren't as snobbish as we played them out to be." A boy with purple hair and bags under his eyes came over with Izuku smiling at him. "Hey Hitoshi, how ya been?" "Izuku, I should've figured you'd be the peacemaker in all this."

Once Ochako heard Izuku mention Hitoshi, she ran over to see her friend. "Aizawa! It's been too long!" "I see you haven't changed Ura-sorry, Shimura." Many of the students were very confused with Hitoshi walking in and up to Momo who was holding Eri during this. "This must be my little niece. Hello Eri, I'm your uncle Hitoshi." He started smiling at the little girl as she began giggling. "Can someone answer me who this guy is?" "Guess dad never talked about me. My name is Hitoshi Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher's son." "...WHAT!?" Many of class A freaked with a common question being 'Aizawa is married and has a kid?' for Izuku and Ochako to roll their eyes. "Did you all seriously not pay attention to the wedding band on his left ring finger? Ashido, I'm surprised with you since you're the type of person to pick that up rather quickly." "Now that you mention it, he does have a ring on his one finger, my bad."

Eri began reaching for Hitoshi for him to pick her up and hold the little snowball. "To make a long story short, my dad and Izuku's brother are good friends. We've known each other since we were 7 with me, Izuku, and the brunette Shimura playing together. Speaking of her, do you mind if I call you Ochako now, it's hard to think of something to call you." "Fair enough. But I'm calling you Hitoshi now since we've got your dad here." The insomniatic young adult nodded while Kaminari asked a question. "So who's your mom?" "Ms. Joke." Everyone stopped to see that family picture in their minds to think a similar thought. 'How the hell did Mr. Aizawa agree to this? Was he drunk?' "No, dad wasn't drunk." Hitoshi got quite a few stares while he explained. "This isn't the first time someone questioned my family, but mom wasn't taking no until dad finally said fine and went out with her. 5 months later, mom was expecting me and well...yeah I think you get the picture."

Shocked was probably the best word to describe everyone in the room that didn't know this. Heck, even the crowd was kinda surprised at this. "So you're that Momo girl I heard about, we didn't meet personally at your wedding but it's nice to officially meet you." Hitoshi gave a small smile while Eri tried to go for his face to notice a small bit of stub to laugh at the feeling. "It's nice to meet you Aizawa." "Hitoshi's just fine." "Wanna join us for lunch man?" "Why not." The five left out the room with the crowd making a path trying to figure out what happened. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT!?" "...For once, I think I agree with you Bakugou." Iida shivered at the thought of agreeing with Bakugou for once in his life with how at ends he's been with the blond since day 1.

As the Shimura's and Hitoshi grabbed lunch, they started talking about the Sports Festival and what they planned to do for training. "So what kind of training did you have planned Hitoshi?" "I was thinking of putting in a request to use a binding cloth like dad's and do some physical training of my own. What about you three?" "I was thinking of training my control over my lighting a little more by constantly blasting it until I start to feel numb with a little hand to hand combat with Ochako." "Gravity training and combat with me." "I was thinking of going over some information for equations and increasing my training with using my quirk constantly." "Interesting." At this moment, Izuku had gotten an amazing idea. "Why don't you train with us. If you do, you could really show your stuff in the Sports Festival and get into the hero course like you wanted." "You know what, I might. Wouldn't hurt to train with my binding cloth on actual people." "Then it's settled, you're training with us man." "BA!" Eri threw her arms in the air to reply to her father's excitement.

As the two weeks progressed, the four began to train the best they could with keeping their base strength up along with some practice on their quirk use. Since the events would not be told to them until the day of, they had to prepare for anything they could be faced with. The only silver-lining they could get is that they knew from past history watching that at least one event would have some kind of one on one battle. The issue is, they don't know when that event will take place. Either way, they trained for any outcome they expected to happen until the day of the festival happened.

2 weeks later

As everyone sat in the waiting room preparing to make themselves known to the public, Nana had taken Eri with her for the trio to say their goodbyes to the little snowball. "We'll see you later sweetie. You be good for grandma, ok." "Ahh!" Eri spoke to her parents to try and answer them before Nana took her up to the stands. As they turned around, Todoroki was standing in front of them looking at Izuku. "Shimura, you're by far the strongest in this school. I will beat you today and prove that I'm stronger. This is my declaration of war to you." Todoroki walked away with both Ochako and Momo curious as to what happened. "Did Todoroki just say he's gonna beat you?" "I guess he did." This wasn't much of a worry for Izuku, but what did worry him was what their bicolor haired spoke about the day his father attempted to divorce him and Momo. The fact his mother had lost her sense of self and the brutal training he was put through hit Izuku hard as both a son of a hero and a parent to Eri. "We're on, let's go." He was pulled out of this by Iida telling them that it was time.

As they walked in, Present Mic announced class 1-A's entrance with a roar of a packed stadium inside. The first few classes to be announced were the hero, then general, support, and finally business. Most glared down class A thinking they were the targets until Midnight took the stands as their referee. "Uh, should someone tell Ms. Midnight the issue about what she's wearing?" "There's children here." "Not to mention watching Tokoyami. I mean seriously, I know for a fact our kid is watching this." Momo started pinching the bridge of her nose as Mineta gave a thumbs up to the choice. "And now, the sportsman oath given to you by the first years representative. Izuku Shimura, please step up." Izuku walked up hearing many of the general studies students making foul comments about how the only reason he was chosen was because he was the top of the hero course.

As he got to the mic, Izuku took a deep breath in before speaking. "Thank you all for coming here today and I wish you the best experience you can have. As a member of this school as a whole, I'm sure everyone here enjoys the fact you took time out of your schedule to watch us perform. So as a way to honor your time, we will swear as students of this school to participate in these events as best we can and uphold this school's pride and honor. Thank you." Izuku stepped down with everyone clapping at his speech. Some students in the other classes were kinda surprised he wasn't actually snobby while speaking and made it a point to emphasize everyone as a whole without making it out to be just the hero course. Needless to say, quite a few people had some form of respect for Izuku with his choice of words. "And now, time for the first event." Midnight stated while having a giant screen show a slot machine spinning before stopping on an event.

"The first event will be an obstacle course race! Players will run around the stadium avoiding obstacles we have laid out and come back here as fast as they can. The first 42 contestants to get here first will advance to the next round!" Everyone took their positions with Izuku pulling Ochako and Momo back a second. "What's wrong?" "If we do not get as close to the front as we can, we will need to catch up to everyone." "Take a second to look at the exit and how we entered in through it." The girls looked to acknowledge what he meant. "So first we need to find a way over everyone." "You leave that to me, just stay close and hold on." The starter began ticking before giving everyone the greenlight to start. Just as the three foresaw, the front gate immediately became a battlefield just to exit. "Ready." Momo and Ochako held one of Izuku's arms while the other created a bolt of lighting to shoot above the crowd of people and outside. "Now, Flash Blink!" The three teleported almost instantaneously at where the lighting bolt was with the leading group who were unable to move due to Todoroki freezing their feet looking up to see them in the air.

"That was amazing Izuku!" "Yeah, but small problem." "What is it?" "We're 30 ft in the air." The three started to plummet while Izuku started messing with their magnetic pull a bit to keep them from falling. This succeeded with them being centimeters from falling face first. Ochako and Momo looked at Izuku with a similar thought in mind. "Next time we do that, I'm making a parachute for safety measures." "And I'm packing a helmet." "Sorry, work in progress." "UNBELIEVABLE FOLKS, THE SHIMURA TRIO CAME OUT IN FRONT TO FIND THEMSELVES IN THE FIRST EVENT! WELCOME TO ROBOINFERNO!"

Todoroki began freezing the robots as they came at him with Izuku taking the lead to make his electric bow with a slightly different arrow than before. "Blitzpfeil(lightning arrow)!" He shot it in the head of the nearest robot for a loud boom to be heard similar to that of thunder to make everyone's ears ring. The only people whose ears didn't hurt were Ochako, Momo, and Izuku who had earplugs in as precaution.

"Uhh, what just happened?" As the light dimmed, the massive robot was no longer in sight with the Shimuras running to the next event. "AND WITH AN UNPRECEDENTED EVENT, THE SHIMURA'S TAKE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD GOING INTO THE NEXT OBSTACLE!" As the three made it to the next, they decided to take this with their base strength to not overuse their quirks in this event. This unfortunately ended with them losing first and second to Bakugou and Todoroki before entering into the final obstacle. They began thinking on how to get through with Izuku letting a deep sigh out. "Hold on and make me and Momo weightless Ochako." The girls did as Izuku said with him getting into a sprinting position. "I know what you're doing Izuku, and don't you dare." "I'm scared now." "Just hold on." Lightning started to arc off Izuku as he merged OFA and his quirk together to charge and create a sonic boom knocking both Bakugou and Todoroki on a few mines to make them explode. The trio ran into the entrance to obtain first, second, and third place in a single moment. The crowd cheered for them as all three held their right fist up with a smile before heading to the side.            

And that finishes this chapter. So Sports Festival officially started with the first event completed. See how the three manage in the next event. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
198K 3.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou have always had a rocky relationship between the two. But what happens when Izuku's girlfriend Ochako Uraraka find...
2K 63 10
In a world where quirks define destiny, three unlikely heroes rise to challenge the status quo. An experimented boy discovers a device that grants hi...
205K 4K 113
*Characters and Settings all owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi, this is a non profit fanfiction* Edited by NimishWankhade and khoury112 ARC 1: Oc...