She Stole My Heist ( Jelsa...

Par melantha123

He's all over the news in Burgess. "The Snowflake Burglar" as some call him, leaves sprayed snowflakes on eve... Plus

She Stole My Heist - Characters
Prologue
1 Life that Changes in Seconds
2 Valentine's Day
3 Arabian Night
4 They Love Us
5 Hope and Memory
6 Olympus Gallery Opening
7 Memorial Day
8 Icy Business
9 Identity
10 Are You Joining?
11 Complicated Lives
12 Stealing a... Chocolate?
13 Fan Meeting
14 Blue Hoodie
15 Heart of a Bookworm
16 The Debt
17 Alibi
A/N: Reasons
Stolen Kiss - SPIN OFF
18 Stuck with You
19 Little Snowman
20 Party Time!
21 I Never Lie
Important (not an update)
22 Nightclub
23 Red and Juicy
24 On Air
25 Real or Not?
26 Men's Approach
A/N Update??
27 It's.... Complicated
28 Expecting a Surprise
A/N: New book
29 Toulouse's Bridge
30 Moment of Truth
31 Making Confessions
32 Revenge the Wrongs
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
34 Present Meets the Past
35 Scarred
36 The Black Cauldron
37 Together We Stand
Contest and stuff
38 Healing Effect of Laughter
New Cover and Stuff
39 No More Hiding
40 New Beginnings
41 The Diamond Slipper
A/N: Slow Updates.. WHYYYY
42 Memories Made Us Who We Are
43 The Stranger at Your Door
44 Our Will
45 Snowflake Blizzard
46 Armored Hearts
47 Suiting For You
48 Time to Act
49 Praying for a Miracle
Trailer: She Stole My Heist 2
50 Safe and Sound?
Cover Finalists
Epilogue
She Stole My Heist 2 is published!

33 You're Mine

7.6K 254 205
Par melantha123

POV Elsa

Tomorrow is Anna's wedding day and I'm picking up the dresses for her. Did I mention that after that I have few other things to get? The mall is my best friend since Anna needs some things like her tiara, shoes and so on. She is at home with Merida, they're going to the venue and will be decorating it.

It was just over noon, I had already visited the gallery before. Suddenly I felt hungry and I decided to go have a snack at the cafeteria which is quite good for being in a mall. When I sat on the table I watched at the people who were passing me, holding their shopping bags. Then I notice someone sitting in a nearby table. He is reading a newspaper, he is dressed in black clothes and has a hood over his head.

I finished eating and then I took my tray away and thanked the cafeteria keeper. I notice from the corner of my eye how the person also stood up. I go to take my bags and then I start to head to the ladies room, I hear that guys steps following me. My heart is racing, am I being followed?

When I reached the toilets I realize that it works with a coin. I'm pulling out my purse and searching for coins, then I found the right money and I pay for getting inside. I reached for the handle with my shaking hand and then I heard the steps stopping and a small clicking sound.

Just when I pulled the door open I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone pushing me inside. I tried to kick him down but he was too fast. The person locked the door from the inside and then I see how the man with black hood goes around the toilets, checking if there's someone.

I'm holding my breath as I reach for the door, to get out while he is occupied from his checking up. "We have less than five minutes," I heard a familiar voice that caused my heart to pause for a moment. I turn back around and I see the man pulling the hood off.

I see a familiar smile, the friendly brown eyes looking at me. "Jack," I whispered and I smiled to him. "I missed you," he whispers and takes a couple steps forward. I dropped my bags and I run to embrace him. My hands are touching his cheeks and he chuckles. I feel his hand on my back and I rest my head against his chest, I can hear his heartbeat.

"How," I said quietly. "Hiccup. He did a device that interrupts the signal from the secret hearing device but I can't use it more than five minutes or the police gets suspicious. I don't know when we can meet again," Jack tells me and his hand brushes my hair.

"I need to tell you something," he said with his husky voice and he tilted my head up by lifting my chin. "Hush," I smiled and reached in for a kiss. He made a frustrated muffled sound but he kissed me back.

We parted for air and I saw his cheeks flushing. "What you wanted to tell me?" I smiled to him and he seemed a little embarrassed for now. "Els, we--," he started but then an alarm sounded. "What's that?" I questioned and I saw his eyes getting sad. "I need to go, there's just one minute left," he smiled sadly and kissed my cheek.

"We'll meet again for sure," he whispered to my ear and stroked my cheek. I see him walking backwards and he pulls the hood back on. He goes to the window which is on the other side of the toilet. I watch how he opens it up and jumps out. Wait, he just jumped out from the window?!?

I run to that window but gladly it's not that high from up here. He had jumped on the rooftop of the mall and he is now running towards fire escapes. He waved his hand as he starts climbing down the ladders.

I heard someone knocking the door. "C'mon already! Other's need to use the toilets too!" A lady shouted and my cheeks got red. Quickly I got my backs and I opened up the door. While I left I avoided eye contact with the angry looking lady. "Sorry," I whispered.

However I wasn't sorry for that reason. I was sorry because I couldn't be with him more than less than five minutes. Oh well, I think that a whole life time with him wouldn't be enough.

I sighed aloud and I went to get the dresses. My head started to ache suddenly and my insides were twisting around. The best thing to do now was to stop for a moment, I closed my eyes and I sat on a bench. The dresses can wait for a while.

As I was sitting there I rubbed my temples, this all seems so hard to deal with. Why can't life be easy for once? Why did our parents die? I just wish that I could have met him in high school, fell in love and have a normal relationship.

When I felt slightly better I stood up and went inside the dress shop. I got dresses for me, Punzie and Merida. Anna had become good friends with Punzie since they shared a view for something, they're not telling it to me however. After taking our dresses to car I returned to the shop to have the final dress which was Anna's. The shop owner had packed it really well. I thanked her and flashed a smile.

At home Anna was fuzzing around with Merida. Anna squealed when I came home, "Yay! The dresses! You two should totally try on yours!" Anna grinned and Merida glanced at me. "No way," Merida groaned but Anna pouted while placing her hands on her hips.

"Let's try to please the bridezilla, shall we?" I chuckled and took my dress bag. "C'mon Merida," I nodded towards my bedroom. "Fine," Merida sighed her defeat and grabbed her bag.

First we dressed up Merida. She looked really nice in her aqua colored dress that was a-line and had a square neck line. It seemed light as it embraced her figure and was just below her knees.

I started to dress up as well. "Would you help me out with the zipper?" I smiled to Merida as I turned around and lifted my hair out from the way. Merida started to zip it but she made some frustrated sounds. "What?" I said as she finally pulled the zipper up. It felt a little tight. "I'm just wondering what you have eaten since I had to really work on it to get it up," she sighed.

"Probably the sandwich which I ate for lunch, it is making me bloating," I laughed a bit and Merida shook her head while smiling. "Let's go to show her these?" I chuckled and span around while holding the edges of the skirt.

Anna was excited to see us in our dresses. "You both look so beautiful!" Anna sighed in awe.

Then Anna seemed restless. "What?" I ask from her. "Would you sing in my wedding?" She grinned and my mouth was left slightly open. "Uh, I think that I can do it," I smiled shyly and she squealed from joy when she runs to hug me.

POV Punzie

The whole atmosphere felt so excited that it was almost vibrating. Anna had only invited people dear to her into her wedding with Kristoff and now I'm as a bridesmaid, standing on the aisle.

Kristoff was also there, waiting for the wedding march song to begin and Anna to walk down the aisle. I sigh deeply when I look at the flowers that Anna had chosen. Her theme color was eventually light purple, my dress was just below my knees, showing off my shoulders and with wide neck. She had changed her mind many times before the wedding but she's a lively personality. However these dresses seem nice and even Merida seems okay with it, well she got herself aqua colored dress so the color suits on her.

Anna is so beautiful and I look at Elsa who looks at Anna with a happy smile.

After the ceremony I'm sitting outside the venue with Elsa. "Your sister sure seemed happy today," I say to Elsa and she chuckled. "She sure does," she whispered and we both look at the moon in the night sky.

"Do you believe in happy endings?" Elsa said suddenly. "Yeah, why?" I said quickly, the way she said it sounded so heartbroken.

"I just wonder sometimes, if my life is already ruined and what if I can be with him in the next life?" Elsa said bitterly. I shook my head, "Elsa. He loves you, right now and in this moment. Judging from what you've told me, I would say that he is stubborn and so are you, you will be together. I'm certain of it."

After ending my speech I gave Elsa a warm hug and she hugged me back. "I just hope that you're right," she whispered to my ear.

"You bet! I'm back in my Snowflake Blizzard shipping business," I chuckled and then my eyes widened. I felt how Elsa breaks our embrace slowly. I laugh nervously as she stares at me.

"You're a shipper?" She cocked her eyebrow. For a moment I hesitated but then nodded, "Yeah. I mean you two work well together and you're similar but different."

Elsa sighs and then smiles to me, "Well, some time ago I would have shouted to you about that confession but now, well. I didn't think that I would fall for him." Elsa blushes a bit and then I stood up.

"Hey, I'm starving! Let's go see if there's still something left in the buffet table!" I grinned but Elsa shakes her head. "I don't feel like eating, I feel sick today," she smiles faintly. "Probably the wedding planning stress and all this misery," her laughter is blank.

"You should eat something, it might make you feel better?" I suggested with a smile but instead of agreeing she touches my hand. "Thanks but no thanks. I guess that I will go to home since Anna already left with Kristoff to hotel. See you tomorrow," her voice is warm. Elsa left soon after our goodbyes and I go to the table where Merida is sitting with her fiancé, Hiccup.

I nodded my head to left, where there is a remote corner. Hiccup glances at me and nods his head just a little. I hear him saying to Merida that he would be right back after getting some fresh air, making an excuse that the smoke from the candles makes him feel dizzy.

"I guess that you wanted to speak with me?" Hiccup tells me when he comes to the place where I waited for him. I nodded my head, "Yeah, I guess that you know how things are because Merida told me that you're friends with Jackson again?"

Hiccup rubs his neck, "Yup, we've made up at least sort of. He may be a jerk but mostly because he isn't that smart in everything." Hiccup laughed and I joined him.

"So do you think that we could help their situation somehow?" I ask from him and I hear him sighing aloud. "Well, he needs to help the police so the Nightmare group would be caught. Unless you know how he could do it fast, well, I don't know," Hiccup mumbled. After that silence arrived. We only heard some of the wedding guests speaking with each other and music playing on the background.

Then Hiccup chuckled by himself. I glance at him, "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well, I'm doing something to relief Jack's pain since he would like nothing more than being with her," Hiccup said as he took out his phone. I look at what he is doing and my eyes widened when I saw a picture of Elsa laughing with Anna.

"You took that in secret?" I gulped and Hiccup nodded. "Yeah, Jack asked me to take a picture of Elsa in that bridesmaid dress, it's all that's in his mind. I mean, the guy has been drawing her a lot lately and he writes everything on paper, the important stuff, when we're meeting. I mean the whole house of his is wired and he is forced to wear listening device when he is not at home," he sighed.

"Just imagine Jack describing the dress to me the 100th time in paper while he speaks some nonsense while writing," Hiccup laughs. Then he cleared his throat and reached to his suits pocket.

"Here's something to Elsa as well, some sneak shots that I took," Hiccup winks his eyes and I took a small pile of pictures. "I just know how to get a reaction out of him," Hiccup chuckled and I start to look through the pictures.

"Thanks," I said as I lifted my head but I saw that Hiccup had already gone back to Merida. I smile because of the nice gesture. I look back at the pictures and I go to sit at a table.

The first picture is from sleeping Jack, he is laying on the couch with an open book resting on his stomach. It seems that he doesn't wear hair dye or contact lenses at home, judging from the photos.

Most of the pictures are taken with Jack facing his back against camera, with him cooking or doing normal stuff that people do. Then I started seein the pictures which Hiccup mentioned, these made me chuckle.

One of the cutest ones was when Jack was playing with a kitten on the street, his hair was brown on these ones, he was laughing happily as the kitten reached its paw towards a string that Jack was holding. Then There was a picture where Jack looked at the camera with embarrassed look and he was now carrying the same kitten. "So you didn't know that you were taking pictures of," I chuckled and then I felt something different between the pictures. There was an envelope saying, 'Private. Hands off Punz.'

I stood up and left from the wedding party. I decided to make a small pit stop at Elsa's apartment. It wasn't that far away and soon I reached their apartment building.

I knocked the apartment door and soon Elsa opened up. Her hair was open and she was wearing a light blue pajamas and some soft socks on her feet. "Oh, hi. Just come inside," she said. I inhaled the smell of mint, she had just brushed her teeth.

"I have something for you," I teased her while laughing. I waved the pictures in front of her nose.

"What are those?" She gulped and tries to look at them. "Pictures of certain someone," I smirked and then Elsa made impatient groan.

"Let me see them?" Elsa yelped and I smiled warmly to her when I gave her the pictures.

As I suspected she seemed happy while watching through the pictures. She giggled when she saw the picture with Jack and the kitten, then she got to the juicy part.

I see how Elsa glances at me with a sly smile as she reads the text on top of the envelope by herself. Then she opens it up and pulls out some more pictures.

I hear her gasping for air and see her turning red. "What is it?" I questioned and felt anxious to know.

"Uh.... I guess that you can see too," she laughs nervously and hands me the pictures.

"Whoa.. So Hiccup had taken some pictures like that too!" I exhaled when I saw Jack drying his hair. He had a towel wrapped around his waist since he had apparently just come out from the shower. There was also a picture of Jack's face being bright red and the way he looked the camera made it seem like he had been surprised.

"Oh, this one is really nice," I smiled and handed Elsa the last picture. Elsa took it and watched at Jack, he was leaning against his motorbike and having that mischievous and confident smile of his. His hair was shining like silver and he had his signature blue hoodie on.

"There's something written on the back," I smile to Elsa who is looking at the picture. She turns it around and starts to read.

"Well, what does it say?" I grin to her. She gives it to me with shaking hand, "R-read it by yourself." She stuttered and I turn the picture around.

I start to read the words scribbled behind the picture. "This is so sweet," I whisper and smile to Elsa. "I know," she chuckles and her voice cracks a bit. I knew that books meant a lot to Elsa, she shared that passion with Jack. Elsa used the books as a way to escape reality. And what had been written on the back of the picture with small scribbling?

' Hiccup got an idea to take a picture of me to you, it looks a bit stupid though.

Next time when I see you, I'm going to wrap my arms around you and whisper to your ear of how much I love you. I won't let you go even if your senses are getting blurry, I'll just hold on like my life depends of it. You can take support of me and I will kiss you like there's no tomorrow, like that moment would last for all eternity. This is how much I miss you. I don't want to ever let go. Would you hold me too?

This feeling of missing someone is crushing me on the inside, burning my heart and making me uneasy. I just wanna hold you again, kiss you and tell you things that you're supposed to hear from me each day. I love you and I'm crying, my heart is crying, for you. You're not my Tris, You're not my Annabeth, Juliet or even Hazel Grace. You are my one and only true love, a real person from the most perfect love story. It's the story of us, you and me. Elsa Arendelle, that's what you are. My Elsa Arendelle.

I kiss you goodnight every night, I feel your kiss every morning.

Yours,

Jack.'

I gave the picture back to Elsa and then she goes to her bedroom, gently placing the picture to her bedside table. She is staring at it with dreamy eyes. "I'm his," she whispered and chuckled. She embraces herself, crawling into ball and breathing heavily.

"Why do I feel like this? It's like I can't be in any position? I'm like exploding and I can't decide from which. Is it sadness or pure happiness?" She laughed and her voice was cracking. "Why does love feel this way?" She said quietly and looks at me.

I kneel on her bed and go to hug her. "It just does," I told her and she laid her head against my shoulder.

A/N:

Alright so Merry Christmas to you all! We celebrate tomorrow, the 24th in Finland! YAYYY!

Here is some fresh chocolates for Christmas from Anna's chocolate shop! ^^

What POV do you want to see next?

Edit: this idiot forgot the picture edited by @Silvermoon8 . Here it is xD

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.7K 553 12
Jack Frost. Guardian of Fun and ultimate prankster of the spirit realm. He was made a spirit at the human age fourteen and is the only immortal child...
1.1K 32 10
╰┈➤ 𝙹. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚡 𝚘𝚌 ❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧.❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . The winter spi...
74.5K 2.9K 27
(Sequel to "Days After the Apocalypse (Jelsa/Big 5 VS Zombies)" ) When the US is starting to be safer, after the antidote to the z-virus was found, E...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...