Neko child Eren x Levi

De Eevee4177

Picture not mine. One of hanjis expierements go wrong and it turns eren into a neko child that is attached to... Mai multe

page 1 chapter 1 the accident
page two. Babysitting Eren!!!
page three- a adorible Eren and a blushing Levi part 1
page 4: the woods: part 2
page 5 nightmare part 3
page 6 dark, cold, and scary part 4
page 7 staving ones self
page 8 "i love you"
page 9 love
page 10 the talk
page 11 sick
update
Part 12
sorry
what's been happening explanation
part 13
part 14: babysitting again
part 15
part 16
page 17
1.65K!!!!
page 18 Waking up
Part 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 23
this involves if im gonna end it or not
Ending this
Part 24 - last part (1/2)

Page 22

42 1 0
De Eevee4177

Levi's pov

    I pulled him onto my lap smiling and I kissed his cheeks making him giggle. I was happy, but I know knew I need to watch him more carefully then I would if he was his normal age. Everyone was more prepared for him being a child now so we had toys he would like and everyone knew someone had to be with him at all times. I was mainly going to be that one.

I notice Eren was still a bit tired so I started to pet him making him more tired and purring. He slowly leaned against my chest and his small fist gripped onto my shirt as I kept petting him. Soon he fell asleep and I covered us with the blanket.

I decided while Eren slept I would read so I got a book and started to read. Around 15 minutes later Hanji comes in. I see her trying not to squeal and I was thankful I didn't have to hear her. "What?" I asked with a somewhat stern look "I was just wondering how little Eren was doing." She said  "he's doing fine now leave" I said in a hush voice so I don't wake him up. She just nods smiling evilly while walking out. I sighed and put the book down. I slowly laid down hugging Eren and I soon fell asleep.

Eren pov

    I woke up facing someone's chest and soon realized that it was Levi's. Softly smiling I snuggled up to him more. I knew that the potion was going to wear off soon cause I only took a tiny bit. But then I remembered Hanji saying something.

Flashback to before Hanji left

"Are there any side effects?" I asked Hanji
" there's only one that I can tell and it's if you take it then you'll be shorter then Levi and Levi is 5'2" she replied
"So I'll be around 4'8 to 5?"
"Yup"

Flashback end

I smiled a bit more. I soon felt the potion wearing off and I grew a tiny bit, but only like a inch or two. I snuggled my head into Levi's neck. I started to run my hands through his hair softly purring. I felt him put his face against my neck.

Time skip when Levi wakes up

I was snuggled against him my legs wrapped against his waist. I felt someone run their fingers through my hair and I looked up. Levi was looking at me and kissed my head.
"You've turned back, but you aren't your normal size." He said
"Yea I remember that one of the side effects was I would turn smaller than you"
"Oh so now who's taller huh" he smiled laughing a bit.
I smiled a bit and nuzzled my head back into his neck.  I kissed his neck and I could hear him swallow and his breath catch. I smiled at the effect I have on him. He kiss my neck multiple times and I tried to control my breathing. I kissed him wanting to stop the teasing.

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Word count 519

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
98.4K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...