The Seed Of Love (Completed)

By Lissasysnop

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... More

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
Ch 1🍏
Ch 2🍏
Ch 3🍏
Ch 4 🍏
Ch 5 🍏
Ch 6 🍏
Ch 7 🍏
Ch 8 🍏
Ch 9 🍏
Ch 10 🍏
Ch 11 🍏
Ch 12 🍏
Ch 13 🍏
Ch 14 🍏
Ch 15 🍏
Ch 16 🍏
Ch 17 🍏
Ch 18 🍏
Ch 19 🍏
Ch 20 🍏
Ch 21 🍏
Ch 22 🍏
Ch 23 🍏
Ch 24 🍏
Ch 25 🍏
Ch 26 🍏
Ch 27 🍏
Ch 28 🍏
Ch 29 🍏
Ch 31 🍏
Ch 32 🍏
Ch 33 🍏
Ch 34 🍏
Ch 35 🍏
Ch 36 🍏
Ch 37 🍏
Ch 38 🍏
Ch 39 🍏
Ch 40 🍏
Ch 41 🍏
Ch 42 🍏
Ch 43 🍏
Ch 44 🍏
Ch 45 🍏
Ch 46 🍏
Ch 47 🍏
Ch 48 🍏
Ch 49 🍏
Ch 50 🍏
Ch 51 🍏
Ch 52 🍏
Ch 53 🍏
Ch 54 🍏
Ch 55 🍏
Ch 56 🍏
Ch 57 🍏
Ch 58 🍏
Ch 59 🍏
Ch 60 🍏
Ch 61 🍏
Ch 62 🍏
Ch 63 🍏
Ch 64 🍏
Ch 65 🍏
Ch 66 🍏
Ch 67 🍏
Ch 68 🍏
Ch 69 🍏
Ch 70 🍏
Ch 71 🍏
Ch 72 🍏
Ch 73 🍏
Ch 74 🍏
Ch 75 🍏
Ch 76 🍏
Ch 77 🍏
Ch 78 🍏
Ch 79 🍏
Ch 80 🍏
Ch 81 🍏
Ch 82 🍏
Ch 83 🍏
Ch 84 🍏
Ch 85 🍏
Ch 86 🍏
Ch 87 🍏
Ch 88 🍏
Epilogue

Ch 30 🍏

4.8K 266 57
By Lissasysnop

"A good story to tell your kids one day." Aunt Shelly smiles.

"Where is that handsome devil Derrick? He always flirts with me." Vivian giggled.

"He's back at the office running things with Sidney," I said yawning. "Aunt Shelly I hope you don't mind but we are jet-lagged and just want to take a nap."

"That's a fine doll. Yall have a good nap." She smiled.

As we head up the steps Vivian said. "I bet they are going to go have monkey sex or butt sex as those young ones call it these days."

"Omg!" I giggle and Worth laughs.

"You never know what is going to come out of their mouths," I said.

"It's funny I mean they aren't harming anyone but they stroked my ego to tell me that I'm man candy." Worth laughs.

We lay down on the bed. "Well if your anyone's man candy I want it to be mine because I don't share." I giggle.

Worth wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips. "I only want to be yours and if those women weren't downstairs listening I would have you naked under me right now."

"What about on top of you?" I giggle.

"That works too." Worth smirks at me.

"I can ride a cowboy," I smirk and kiss him again.

"You better stop I can't keep him down because you already have me worked up." He said.

"Oh, such a shame let me see," I said unbuckling his jeans and pull his zipper down. I move my hand inside of his boxers and feel his hard muscle.

I find his mouth again and begin kissing him harder massaging his hard cock in my hand.

"I think he likes me." I giggle between our kisses.

"He more than likes you, sweetheart." Worth moans.

"I can tell." I bite my lip. "Pull your jeans down and your boxers," I said jumping up to make sure the door is locked and then walk back over to the bed and put my hand back on his hard cock.

I move my hand up and down it massaging it slowly then fast repeating that over and over.

"If you make me come it's going to cause a mess." He whispers.

"No, it won't." I move a little so that I could grip it better and then I move my face down until I reach the tip and kiss it. I open my mouth and take my tongue and lick around the top of it.

"Holland what are you doing?" Worth whispers through bated breath.

"I think you know what I'm doing," I smirk at him and open my mouth and slide him in. I lick and suck and move his cock in and out of my mouth.

Worth places his hand in my hair and guides me slightly. I hum around it while pushing it back in and to the back of my throat. I felt him twitch so I did it a few more times when I taste a salty release in my mouth.

"Holland I am so sorry I got carried away." He said.

I smile at him as I crawl back up the bed. "It's fine that's what I wanted you to do."

"I have never had anything to feel like that." He smirks.

I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm glad because well it's been a while but I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I place my face in the crook of his neck and close my eyes. Worth wraps his arms around my body and kisses my neck several different times in different places. He rubs his hands up my back. "You sleepy sweetheart?"

"Yeah I am can I just stay like this?" I ask.

"Of course just help me pull the covers up over us." He said.

I grab the covers and pull them up and Worth slides down a little in bed and I tuck back into his body and fall sound to sleep.

A couple of hours later there is a knock at the door. "Holland we have dinner ready for you guys." Aunt Shelly said.

I jump up and look at what in front of me which is Worths chest. "Thanks, Aunt Shelly we will be down soon."

"Ok, sweetie." She said.

Worth yawns. "Wow, that was a much-needed nap huh?"

"It was and I hope I didn't hurt you napping like this." I yawn.

"I like being this close to you so it's all good." He smiles.

"Let's head downstairs and eat with the crazy neighbors," I said.

Worth laughs... "You think they are still here?"

"Oh, I guarantee it! They will want to watch you chew." I giggle.

Worth chuckles. "I sure hope not." He smacks me on the butt. "Alright, let's go!"

"Wait I want to pee and check myself in the mirror," I said.

"Yeah I prob should too." He yawned again.

By the time we make it downstairs, all three women have a spread of food on the counter.

"Holland we made assortments of food because we weren't sure what Worth liked." Aunt Shelly said.

"Oh this is nice but I wish you wouldn't have gone to any trouble," I said.

"Yeah Worth isn't picky like me." I smile at her.

"Oh lord when Holland was a child her food couldn't touch at all or she would throw a fit. Sitting down eating a nice dinner and Derrick would throw a pea on her mashed potatoes and you would think the exorcist was at the table." Aunt Shelly laughed.

Worth laughed taking a bite of his roll and looked at me.

"Come on Aunt Shelly I wasn't that bad." I laugh.

"Oh, doll you were worse. I used to have to pay your brother not to torture you at the table." She laughed.

"Why that dirty little sneak." I laugh.

"So tell us dear what products are you working on now?" Vivian asked.

"A skincare line with his fruits from the ranch. It's not been started yet but very soon." I said.

"Well, I need some when it comes out. Just look at all these wrinkles." Sally smiles.

"Don't you worry I got you ladies covered." I smile.

"So Worth you have a large family? Do they live on the ranch?" Aunt Shelly asked.

"Yes, ma'am I do. I have three brothers and two sisters but my sisters are off in college but my brothers they live on the ranch but in their own houses. Well besides my baby brother Chad he stays with me most of the time if he's home." Worth said.

"Sounds like you have a big wonderful family." Aunt Shelly smiled.

"I do and my parents they travel a lot since retiring from the ranch life and I couldn't be happier for them." Worth said.

"You are just so cute!" Vivian blushes.

"Vivian, are you flirting with my man?" I giggle.

"Oh, your man?" She asks.

"Yes, Vivian Worth is my boyfriend," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 816 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
440K 18.8K 65
Raylee Nash was fresh out of college and devastated to learn of her mother's death. She travels from Calorforinia to Arizona to where her mother live...
440K 15K 19
Kylie Daniels is on the run from her past with the help from her best friend. Keeping a low profile for 18months wasn't easy, especially with an almo...
5.2K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...