Blissfull Chaos

By 4nchoredh3arts

Book 1 of Supernaturals Series. "How? How can you stop from the people you love from dieing?" Alistair was bl... More

The Beginning (Prologue)
Where Secrets Began
Yet Here You Are.
Last Words Said
New Beginnings
Hear Me Out
Trying To Make It
Don't Loose Your Heart
Oaths
Wicked Game
Pyro
Death Becomes Her
Find A Way
Welcome Back
Take A Chance
Changing The Pace
Aunt Jenny
Signs
Goodbyes
The Pack
Welcome to the Pack
New You
Waves
Dark Times
Pins & Needles
Theo
Father.
Moving Forward
Origins
Salem
Understand You
Comfortable
Empty
Save Yourself
Lovely
Dinner and Chaos
Twisted Lives
The Scientists
Rise
Welcome Home
Face The Past
A Journey Well Waited
Mother
Connections Reunited

Visions

9 0 0
By 4nchoredh3arts

Running.

Ronan was running in darkness. He couldn't see anything. No voices. Just complete darkness. He was in a battle uniform. He was screaming and shooting a pistol at complete darkness.

'You think that will help you now Seer? Your family, friends....all gone! You couldn't save them! You've lost it all.' Menacing words told him.

Ronan was breathing and still shooting towards the direction of the voice. He wanted who or what was telling him these things to die. He shot all of his rounds. The pistol and clips were empty and he fell to his knees, frightened. He didn't know what to do next. He heard steps come toward him slowly. The sounds of the boots getting closer with each step. Ronan trembles with each step coming closer to him.

'No..it can't be over. You shouldn't have won. Haven't you done enough?!' He screamed. The unknown voice laughs.

'Oh dear boy, you were the final piece for this. Now, it's time for you to perish.' He seen the figure get in front of him, gave a wicked grin and sliced his neck off with his long, unnatural talons.

Ronan rose from his bed screaming and grasping his neck. His father came running in his room, petrified.

"What's wrong?! Alistair!" Ronan breathed heavy and held back the tears as he seen the fear in his father's eyes. His mother came running behind him and grabbed Ronan, holding him tightly.

"What is it baby? What happened?" She held tighter and she didn't want to let him go.

"It was just a bad dream. It just felt so real that I guess it scared me." He explained. His father put his hand over his chest.

"Boy, it must have been one bad dream for you to wake us at 3 A.M."

"You think you could be able to go back to sleep, my raven?" His mother asked looking at him. He nodded.

"I can at least try." He lied. He knew for a fact he wouldn't be able to sleep after that vivid dream, or better term nightmare. "The first game is today and I'm gonna need the rest." She nodded at him and let him go. His parents walked out of him and shut the door behind them, going to their bed. Ronan grabbed his head and tried to catch his breath.

"Old man. I wish I could understand that dream and why it happened." He said aloud, hoping Gerald would respond. He heard no response. Ronan laid back down on his bed, looking straight up at the ceiling. He shouldn't be thinking too much into the nightmare, but it made him think that it may have been important. He turned to look at his alarm clock to see it was 5:30 A.M.

'Morning warm up practice is at 7. Might as well get up and get ready.' He thought. He finally convinced himself to get out of the bed and get ready for the game. After he showered and got gym clothes on, he went down stairs to start breakfast. He heard his phone off with Ash's ringtone and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dude, I am so pumped! It's our first game! Are you not ready!?" Ash screamed through the phone, making Ronan pull it away from his ears.

"Yeah Ash. Very excited." He lied. Ash knew his best friends tone and it alarmed him.

"Everything okay? You don't sound for certain."

"Yeah man. I'll tell you later."

"Okay, well dad and I are on our way to get you so be prepared!" Ronan grunted and hung up the phone. He went to finish eating his breakfast and was still overthinking about his dream. As soon as he picked up his gym bag, he froze.

The score was 24-23, the opposing team winning. Ronan looked around to see if there was any openings and he finally seen one. He spiked the ball and got the point. Everyone screaming in the stands.

'Yeah! That's how you do it!' He heard Ash scream. He turned to see the other team players screaming and celebrating and Coach Joseph almost throw his water with excitement. Ronan looked around him and smirked.

He came back to when he heard a loud bang on the door. He shook his head and answered. Ash is standing there with his arms across his chest.

"Finally you answered! I was calling and everything. I thought you fell back asleep. Are you sure you're okay Ro?"

"Yeah I'm fine! Can we just go?" Ronan snapped. Ash nodded and walked towards his father's car.

"I'm gone to practice before the game! See ya later!" He hollered in the house, making sure everyone heard him before running to Ash's dad car. The car ride was silent and not the good kind. They finally made it to the gym and JJ and Dray were waiting outside for them. Ash hurried out of the car, with Ronan behind him. Dray sighed.

"Okay drama queen. Why are your panties in a bunch?" He said. Ash scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. Don't worry 'bout me!"

"Seem nervous to me." Dray teased. Ash started to argue with him. Ronan chuckled and shook his head.

"What about you, Ronan? Are you nervous?" JJ asked.

"Nah. Just had a weird nightmare and I kinda took it out on Ash. I'll have to apologize later." JJ nodded and the weirdos walked into the gym.

Coach was already on one today with minimal practice and trying to save their energy for the game. The boys went and got dressed into their uniforms. Black, blue, and grey uniforms. The one uniform that was different from the teams was Ash's. With his determination, he became the libero.

The boys got pumped up for the announcement of the game starting. Ronan then remembered his vision earlier from his house. The cheers from the crowd snapped him out of his thoughts.

'I need to just worry about this game. Nothing else. Come on Ronan. You can do this.' He thought to himself, giving a small pep talk.

"Alright boys! Are we ready?!" Grayson yelled. The entire room of boys cheered, the weirdos being the loudest. They ran out the locker room, to a gym full of people.

The game was almost over. It was a tiring game between both teams. Ronan was panting hard. He knew he wasn't out of shape but, he never worked his body this hard. He looked around to his friends and they were tired too. He glanced over at the score and seen that it was 24-23.

'What the hell? This is just like the daydream I had earlier.' He started watching every move next. Ronan tried not to freak out. Why was his daydream coming true? Did he predict the future? He shook his head trying to get back into the game. The ball was being set by Dray and Ronan jumped to spike the ball. He had seen the opening, just like his daydream. He spiked the ball, evening the scores. He looked back to hear Ash yell.

'Okay, this is freaking weird. Did I have a vision?'

" Ronan, snap out of it! Two more points and we get to go!" He heard Grayson yell from behind him. Ronan shook his head, getting his thoughts straightened out.

The ball was hit and in the air. It seemed like an "in-air tug-of-war" match between both teams. Finally, what seemed to go on forever, Rodchester junior high won their game. Ronan collapsed on the gym floor, along with Ash. Ash looked at his best friend.

"You could've told me you were nervous. I understand bro." He reassured Ronan.

"It wasn't that though. I had a bad nightmare. I will talk to you guys later because it was real bad." He explained. JJ helped Ash off the floor and Dray went to help Ronan off the floor, but he pulled away quickly. Ronan tilted his head and Dray went ahead and grabbed his hand, helping him off the floor and running to catch up with the others.

"Man, what a game! Did you see how I blocked that one guy from getting a point!?" Dray said, for once sounding excited.

"Not as exciting as when Grayson rebounded the ball!" JJ said. Ash and Ronan laughed and they all headed to the locker room.

"Maaaaan. I sure could go get some ice cream." Ash stated. Ronan was getting his gym bag packed up when he froze again.

"Oh come on now! Can't you see that he can't do anything right?!" He heard a familiar voice say. Ronan looked to see where he was. The familiar voice was yelling what looks to be an older gentleman.

"Listen here, Martha. I have every right to tell the boy what he is and you know better than anyone else how that goes. He will be alone in this world." The gentle man stated.

Ronan snapped out of his vision to see Ash shaking him violently. He found himself on the floor of the locker room.

"Ronan! Hey man! Take it easy. Are you okay?" Ronan looked at ash and nodded slowly. JJ was running back with Ronan's mom and the coach.

"Sweetie, did you work yourself too hard? I know you didn't get a lot of rest and you were yourself out in the game. Maybe you don't need to go out tonight." She said. He shook his head.

"No. I'm fine mom. I'll get some rest at Ash's. I will call you when we get there okay?" She nodded and left her boy.

"Are you sure you're okay? You did take a hard fall." Ronan nodded and remembered the vision he had. He didn't want to tell Dray about his vision just yet. Dray finally came back into the locker room, pissed off. JJ pulled him aside to finally calm him down.

"I have got a lot to talk to you guys about when we get to Ash's place. It's time to come clean. Just I hope y'all can give me a chance to explain what has happened to me." Ronan stated. The other boys looked at each other and Ash was the first one to say something.

"You know we got your back, Ronan. Don't worry 'bout it!" He reassured. JJ and Dray nodded as well. Ronan smiled at the positive words his best friend said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642 54 40
Alistair's being plagued by dreams about a certain creature. And someone who could be his Grandmother, but no, she died. He lives in a town called Mi...
23 1 21
Ever since Wren was a child, she's dreamt of the same man every night. Living in a swamp deep in south Louisiana, hidden away from the world where va...
95 1 31
[COMPLETED] Cold. Apathetic. Bizzare. And disturbing. Those are the words servants of the castle in the vampire kingdom of Lamia, use to describe th...
186K 4.3K 35
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...