Water dragon slayer

By Raven_blade14

Luca Hibiki is a dragon slayer like Natsu and an S-class wizard meaning he's strong like Erza. Only the guild... More

Character info
The water mage
The strongest team
The council
Moon island
Might be in trouble
Fairy tail attack
WHAT!?!
Memories
Sleep
New members?!
An alliance
Enemies ahead
Not him
Protect
Journey
Another world?!
Exceed
Welcome Home
S-class trial
Battle against Hades
The black dragon
7 years! No way!!
Home
It's a nightmare
Sabertooth
Challenge accepted
Oh boy
Let's have a chat
His world will crumble Part1
His world will crumble Part2
Final round
Extra part
Dragon king festival
Do I deserve you
Night😏
What the heck?!
I'm dating idiots!
Your in trouble!
He's sick?!
Weclome to the tribe
Burden
When?!
Be prepared
A surprise

Battle game

2.2K 54 4
By Raven_blade14

*Third point view*

Natsu was trying to fight Laxus but it didn't turn out well, getting himself electrocuted. "Natsu may not beat you, but I know I can!" Luca tried to attack him by jumping toward but Freed used his enchantment to area where he got caught.
He was now bind to it stuck to the ground unable to move. "You won't be participating in the game." Laxus said before he knocked him out with his magic. His magic caused Luca neck to have a injury on his neck, burning away his emblem.

"Laxus! What are you planning on doing to the boy?!" Gramps asked. "I'm going to use his other magic for the last man who stands." He explained that they have about three hours to save the girls before they turn into dust. The thunder legion and Luca vanish into to thin air.

Every guild member ran out of the guild, to save the others.

-At the cathedral-

Freed put enchantment chains on Luca's wrist. Luca woke up quickly to hear Laxus talk about how Erza and Mystogan were now joining the game. "Are you serious about this, destroying the guild?!" Luca asked him.

"If it means I get to be master!!" Laxus said. He walk over where Luca was chained. "Now tell me, are you going to use that other magic to stop me." He said pulling his hair. "I swore to myself I would not use that magic!" He tried to break free but it didn't work. Laxus kept punching and kicking him until he talked but luckily he was stubborn.

"Now if you don't use that magic. I'll make sure the girls are turn to dust quick!" Luca eyes widen hearing what he just threaten. "No don't, I'll tell you. Just don't hurt them." Feeling defeated he couldn't use his dragon slayer magic. Having Laxus have a sadistic grin.

"Even if I did use my magic, it won't work because it was enchanted on me. You would have to get Freed to undo it." Luca confessed. He couldn't believe it, he really said the one thing that could unlock something hidden inside him.

"That wasn't so hard now was it." Laxus said annoyed he had to wait this long before he knocked out Luca.

*Luca point view*

I woke up to see Laxus angry because it was said Erza beat Evergreen. I'm glad sis, is alright. I see Freed entering the cathedral and to see him shock when he looked at me, my guess was the bruises I got from Laxus beating me up. "Good timing, I need you to do something." Laxus said to Freed. He's planning on asking Freed to unbind the enchantments.

"The little lizard here, said his other magic is bound to enchantment. I need you to break it." Laxus demanded Freed.

"But are chance of victory is ours. The battle is over." Freed said to him. I could tell Freed was starting to regret this battle that Laxus had set up for the guild to go against each other. Making him angry and use his magic to almost hurt Freed. I felt unease what I saw. "If you don't to do fine, I don't need any weak person in my Fairy tail guild." He said.

I see he was using Freed's magic to talk to Gramps. I was shocked by what he said. "I decide to activate the thunder palace." I was trying to get free from the chains but they would budge.

"That's going to far Laxus!!" I yelled after I was kicked by him. "I decide when things are far enough!!!" Freed tried to tell him to stop. "What are still doing? You need to break that enchantment and exterminate Cana and the phantom girl." He ordered

He try to protest again that we're in the same guild, it just made things worse. Freed nodded his head and walked towards me. "Freed, don't do this! You know this isn't the right choice." I tried to convince him and get out of the chains again.

"I'm sorry but I must follow orders." He said to me before he broke the enchantment. My eyes were getting blurry and all I saw was the dark.

*Third point view*

Luca was in pain as he transform into the reason why his other magic was enchanted. While he was at the cathedral, Melody and Echo were dealing with the other members of Fairy Tail in order to be safe. They felt a tremendous wave passing through them. Melody knew exactly what it was and Echo felt terrified to stand up after that exposure. "Melody... what was that just now?" Echo said shaking. "I-I don'-t know but I know we should go somewhere far away from whatever that was." She said grabbing her arm quickly. In Melody's mind she hopes to her family ancestry it wasn't what she thinks it was.

Back at the cathedral, Freed and Laxus were getting ready to witness the drastic birth. Blood began to wrap around his arm and legs; as they did, they feel its anger and craving as the magic grew more. His body was moving around a lot as he was struggling to fight it off; grabbing a hold of his throat thinking it might do something. He stopped moving and his transformation was complete; Freed grew worried he wasn't moving. Drawing closer to see if there was any sign of him being alright. When he did, Luca immediately woke up and jumped on top of Freed.

His eyes were pitch black with white pupils. Teeth looked sharp as a sword. Smooth bladed horns to demonstrate the chaotic form to witness. "Blood..." Luca whispered but with a different tone. Freed could tell this wasn't Luca at all, he tried to write his spells with his weapon but his arm were being pressed down by Luca's leg. "I'm... HUNGRY!!!" The thing yelled about to take a bite of Fred's neck until Laxus knocked it out with his magic.

Sending him crashing against the wall. "This will be interesting for the battle against the last man standing." Laxus said. "I see why Luca kept his second magic hidden away. Are sure this was the right choice Laxus?" Freed asked staring at the unconscious monstrous Luca. "Yes! This will be perfect it in order to become master of my own guild!" Laxus said. He send off Freed to his mission. Freed didn't see his face and left the cathedral, when he left Laxus looked back to see Luca. Starting to think this could end up dangerous for him to deal with later.

Natsu and Erza were heading their way to the cathedral, ready to fight Laxus. Little did they know, Laxus had a surprise waiting for them and a special guest would be there.

~Time skip~

Laxus and Mystogan were now fighting against each other. "Let me introduce you to a new toy I have." Laxus said. Mystogan didn't know what he meant until he saw someone he never expected to be different. Earlier before Freed left, he set up some chains for Laxus to take control of Luca.

"What did you do to him?!" Mystogan asked in a angry tone. "I set his true magic free, to show his true form." Laxus said. Luca looked like he had no control, he started attacking Mystogan. Luckily he was able to block his attacks.

"Blood magic: Demon claws" Luca said in different tone. He began almost hitting Mystogan, but he used his staff. At a bad timing Natsu and Erza show up at the cathedral.

"So here you are!" They both said. They notice Luca but different.

"Luca! What have you done with him?! Laxus!!" Erza yelled.
"What the hell happen to him!?" Natsu said seeing this wasn't Luca.

Luca got close to attacking Natsu, but Mystogan caught him before he could do so. Giving Laxus a chance to attack him, revealing who he truly is.

"Jellal?" Erza questioned. The man standing before her glanced at her but looked away in guilt. "I'm not your friend Jellal. I know of him, but I'm not him." Mystogan got close to Luca, he was able to chant a spell into helping him gain control. Seeing the horns he had were beginning to go away and coughed up red blackish mist.

He put Luca into a sleeping spell. He whispered enough for Natsu and Erza to hear. "Your going to be fine little brother." Mystogan said to the sleeping Luca before he disappeared. Led to the question who this person really is?

*Luca point view*

I woke up in the infirmary in the guild. Erza explained to me what happen while I was asleep. Even the part where Mystogan turn out to be Jellal, but not the Jellal we know. Melody and Echo told me how they had to fight against the other members. I just glad they weren't badly hurt like I was. Melody asked me if it was released and I said to it was but thanks the Mystogan, I somehow have it in control. My question is: How did he manage do it? Laxus did give me a nasty scar on my neck to my shoulder. I had Mira put a new emblem somewhere else.

Me and the girls were heading back to the guild. I heard screaming. We enter to see everyone yelling at Laxus for what he did to the guild.

"Quiet everyone, the master is the infirmary." Erza said to him. Before any one could argue. "Don't start arguing with women, unless you have a death wish." I said to catch everyone's attention, even Laxus.

"LUCA!" Everyone yelled. "Guys calm down, it's not like I'm dead. Mira, can you give me and the others a drink." Mira nodded. Laxus walked towards me, Melody and Echo were being protective but I told them it was fine. I stared at him not knowing whether I should punch him in the face or flick him on the forehead. Surprises to everyone he patted my head and whispered only I could hear "I'm sorry what I put you through." I looked down and widen my eyes into surprise what he said. And turn to be stopped by Natsu.

For his punishment, he was kicked out of Fairy Tail. I know this could've been hard for gramps to kick out his own grandson, but this was the responsibility of being guild master. We started the parade for the harvest festival but me and the girls didn't join. I was badly injured and I don't want them to be found out. We sat on top of the houses to watch the parade, it was beautiful.

After the parade, I tried not to be reminded I had to sing but Mira ratted me out. I ask Melody and Echo if they could dance while I sing. They were happy to do so.

(Actually not my song but I love it)

Everyone cheered as I finish my song. "That was a beautiful song." Lucy said. "It's a song I use to sing when I live with the Hibiki tribe at the time." I said.
"We would sing and dance all the time." Melody said to Lucy explaining to her how it was our own traditions we used it. I remember those memories, of course they were ruin by someone I thought I could trust and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...