Married To My Ex • SaTzu

By forsapphire

In which Sana and Tzuyu are ex lovers but their parents involve them in an arranged marriage Started : Feb 10... More

Married To My Ex
[01]
[02] narrative¹
[03]
[04] narrative²
[05]
[06] narrative³
[07]
[08]
[09] narrative⁴
[10]
[11]
[12] narrative⁵
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18] narrative⁶
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22] Narrative⁷
[23]
[24]
[25] Narrative⁸
[26]
[27]
[28] Narrative⁹
[29]
[30]
[31] Narrative¹⁰
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35] Narrative¹¹ explicit
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39] Narrative¹²
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43] Narrative¹³
[44] Narrative¹⁴ explicit
[45]
[46]
[47] Narrative¹⁵
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54] Narrative¹⁶
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60] Narrative¹⁷
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66] Narrative¹⁸
[67]
[68]
[69] Narrative¹⁹ explicit
[70]
[71]
[72] Narrative²⁰
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77] Narrative²¹
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81] Narrative²²
[82] Narrative²³
[83]
[84] Narrative²⁴
[85]
[86]
[87] Narrative²⁵
[88] Narrative²⁶
[89] Narrative²⁷
[90]
[91]
[92] Narrative²⁸
[93]
[94]
[95] Narrative²⁹
[96]
[97] Narrative³⁰
[98]
[99]
[100] Narrative³¹
[101]
[102]
[103] Narrative³²
[104]
[105]
[106] Narrative³³
[107] Narrative³⁴
[108]
[109] Narrative³⁵ explicit
[110]
[111] Narrative³⁶ explicit
[112] Narrative³⁷ explicit
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117] Narrative³⁸
[118]
[119] Narrative³⁹
[120]
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127] Narrative⁴⁰
[128]
[129] Narrative⁴¹
[130]
✊🏻
[131]
[132]
[133]
Commercial 🤣
[134] Narrative⁴²
[135]
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]
[140]
[141]
[142] Narrative⁴³
Coffee, Tea, Or Me?
[143]
[144]
[145]
an
[146] Narrative⁴⁵
[147] Narrative⁴⁶
[148]
[149]
[150]
[151]
[152]
[153] Narrative⁴⁷
[154]
[155]
[156]
[157]
Author's note
[158]
[159] Narrative⁴⁸
😄
[160]
[161] Narrative⁴⁹
[162]
[163]
[164]
[165]
[166]
[167]
[169]
[170]
[171] Narrative⁵¹ explicit
[172]
[173]
[174] Narrative⁵²
[175]
[176] Narrative
177
[178] Narrative
[179] Narrative
180

[168] Narrative⁵⁰

9.5K 304 365
By forsapphire

Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, and others are waiting inside the van because there's a lot of vehicle coming out of Minatozaki's mansion.

"Chaeyoung" Nayeon called but the latter is busy staring at his photo phone.

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon called him again and she finally got his attention.

"Let's go"

"What are we going to do?" Chaeyoung cluelessly asked. He's busy talking to Mina and he didn't hear what they said awhile ago. Nayeon frowned at him.

"Are you freaking serious you didn't hear me talking the whole time?"

"No, sorry" Chaeyoung replied.

"We will leave all our vehicles here because we can't park in front of their place. When we get a chance to save Sana, we will run back here"

"Are you serious you will let the pregnant woman run?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Pregnant people can run" Jihyo laughed.

"Alright. So what's the plan?"

"Chaeyoung, are you alright? We already discussed the plan on the group chat." Momo snapped.

"Sorry. I'm just not in the mood today. Let's go then." Chaeyoung said and Dahyun tapped his shoulders.

"What happened, bro?" Dahyun silently asked but Chaeyoung refused to answer his question.

All of them gathered in a place where no one can see them. Only Nayeon and Jihyo will enter the house because Sana's parents allowed them to visit Sana. Jihyo is wearing a thick hoody and a facemask, acting like she got colds. She brought an extra facemask to let Sana wear it. She will exchange outfits with Sana later.

"When the guards will notice us, that's time you fight back, okay?" Jihyo told them.

"Okay, boss." Everyone replied. They called Mingyu, Seungcheol, and their other old schoolmates to help incase of trouble.

"Momo, don't scream." Nayeon said that made Momo roll her eyes.

"Just go." Momo gestured them to go away.

"Wish us luck" Jihyo said as they start to walk inside Minatozaki's territory. When they finally entered their gate, the guards checked their faces and questioned them first before letting them enter house. They're really strict as if they are some kind of thief.

"Too many guards." Nayeon worriedly whispered.

"Don't state the obvious" Jihyo whispered back.

Two maids greeted them. Their house seemed so quiet and it makes them feel more nervous.

"This way, Ma'am" the maid gestured even though they already know where Sana's room is.

They are wondering why Sana's parents aren't around. This is an advantage for them if it's true that they left the house today.

The maid opened the door for them and let them go to her room. They noticed Sana's empty bed that's why they called her name.

"Where are you?"

"Bathroom." Sana replied. The two immediately walks towards Sana and saw her vomiting.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah but morning sickness sucks." She complained as she washes her hand and rinses her mouth. "I miss you guys" she said as soon she she finished what she's doing. She leaned closer to them and gave the two a big embrace.

"Finally, you're pregnant. Congratulations." Jihyo congratulated Sana.

"Daddy Tzuyu's sperms finally worked" Nayeon joked. She thought Sana is going to laugh but it's the other way around, she's now crying upon hearing Tzuyu's name.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Nayeon chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"Tzuyu. I miss Tzuyu. I don't know what happened to him" she sobbed. It's been three weeks since she last saw Tzuyu and she couldn't help but cry just by hearing her husband's name.

"Don't cry. It's bad for you and the baby" Jihyo told Sana.

"We will stay here for atleast 30 minutes. You should sit back and relax for awhile. You're going to see Tzuyu later, okay?" Nayeon assured her bestfriend.

"But how? I can't go out. They won't let me go out. I don't know what to do." The hoarseness of her voice states that she's been crying for the past few weeks. She doesn't look fine at all.

Nayeon and Jihyo don't know why Sana's parents locked her up in her room like this just because they don't want her to be with Tzuyu.

"Are you eating well? Hmm? you're losing a lot of weight" Jihyo asked but Sana didn't answer her at all. They all sat on her bed and Sana just burried her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

"Where's your parents? I haven't seen them outside." Nayeon asked her, still no answer.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Sana. You need to trust our plan."

"I'm just afraid. I don't want to lose Tzuyu again."

"That will never happen." Jihyo caresses Sana's back.

"So where's your parents?"

"They left."

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know." Sana then stood up and checks the time. "I think we should go. They might come back any moment" She anxiously said.

Nayeon agreed with her even though they only stayed inside for a few minutes. Jihyo told Sana their plan and she immediately went towards her wardrobe to get some clothes. Jihyo changed her outfit first inside the bathroom followed by Sana.

"Here, I brought extra facemask. I wish they won't check our faces." Jihyo handed her the mask.

"Do I look like you?" Sana cutely asked.

"You look a little bit taller but I hope they won't notice" Jihyo answered while helping her fix her hoodie.

"So you and me will walk first." Nayeon demonstrated.

"How about Jihyo?" Sana asked. "I think it's better if you wear the maid's uniform."

"I didn't think of that. That's a great idea."

Sana called one of their maids and informed her about their plan. The maid politely concurred with them and gave Jihyo her extra uniform.

"Thank you so much for helping us." Sana thanked the helper. "I don't know how can I repay you. They will surely fire you if my parents will find out that you helped me." Sana said with a sad tone.

"Maybe you and Tzuyu can get her as your maid. You can't cook, right?" Nayeon chuckled.

"But Tzuyu can cook" Sana said that made Jihyo and Nayeon look at each other.

"What?" Sana confusedly asked.

"Seriously, you need a maid. I'll explain it later." Nayeon said. "We should go. I'll tell them that we'll go out any minute."

"If they'll fire you, don't be shy to approach me." Sana smiled at their maid. "Thank you"

The three of them started walking. Jihyo is still wearing her facemask. When they're about to reach the gate, the guard told me to stop.

"Why are you with them?" The head guard asked Jihyo, who is wearing the maid's uniform.

"Miss Minatozaki told me to walk them outside the gate." Jihyo said. Good thing the other guard opened the gate for them.

"Wait a minute." The head guard exclaimed. "You look taller. Remove your mask" the guard ordered.

"My friend just realized that her cough is getting worse. She can't remove her mask right now. It's contagious" Nayeon rebutted but the guard didn't believe her.

"Yes. They don't need to remove the mask. Miss Minatozaki wants them to go home safely now." Jihyo said but the guard ignored her.

"Remove it." The head guard firmly said. Nayeon sighed in relief when she saw their friends almost near the gate.

"You already saw her face awhile ago. She doesn't want you to get sick." Nayeon exclaimed as she looks at them. "Remove your mask and then we'll run" Nayeon whispered to Sana.

"Alright." Sana said. She slowly removed her mask and the guard quickly recognized her. He held Sana's arm tightly causing for her not to move. Nayeon and Jihyo already started running without noticing that Sana wasn't with them. Good thing the boys are there to help her.

"Don't fucking hurt her!" Chaeyoung shouted and threw a punch on the guard who held Sana.

"Run, Sana! It's a bit far but you can do it" Dahyun said as he helps Chaeyoung.

Nayeon and Jihyo came back for Sana and the three of them ran away while all the boys are stopping the people who chases them.

Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon reached the van and saw Momo waiting for them inside. The three of them panted heavily as step inside the vehicle.

"Are you okay, Sana?" Momo immediately asked and gave her a bottle of water.

"I can't breathe." Sana admitted and her friends fanned her. Jihyo caresses Sana's back until her breathing goes back to normal.

"Let's go" Momo said and started the engine.

"How about the others?" Sana asked. Jihyo pointed the other vehicle and Sana nodded her head.

"I wish Dahyun is alright." Momo said while driving. She's worried that her boyfriend might get hurt from the fight.

"Are you sure you're alright, Sana?" Momo asked her once again. She wanted to make sure her cousin's wife is fine.

"Yes, I just feel a little dizzy but I'm okay" Sana assured with a smile. "Thank you for helping me."

"Tzuyu is already waiting for you"

"I thought he was there awhile ago." She pouted. "Did they hurt him?"

"They did" Momo honestly answered. Sana emotionally breathed heavily and stayed quiet all throughout.

Momo's phone rang and she immediately answered the call.

"Hello, babe. How are you? Are you okay?" Momo worriedly asked her boyfriend.

"Yes, babe. I'm fine. Almost all of us only got minor injuries but Chaeyoung and Mingyu got hurt. We'll take them to the hospital"

Dahyun informed Momo and the other girls can hear it because it's on loud speaker.

"Tell them I'm sorry for involving them into this. I feel bad" Sana mumbled regretfully.

"It's not your fault, Sana." Momo uttered.

"I'm glad you're okay." Momo told Dahyun. "I'm driving. I'll hang up now. I love you" Momo said and Dahyun said the same thing.

"How I wish I have boyfriend too or girlfriend" Nayeon bitterly whispered and they laughed. Only Sana didn't laugh along with them.

"Don't think too much." Nayeon said and she noticed Sana's arm got a hand mark from the guard who gripped at her arm awhile ago.

"Damn that guard! What a fucking asshole!" She screamed out loud.

"Where are we going?" Sana asked because Momo's driving far away from their house.

"You and Tzuyu will stay at their other rest house for awhile. Far away from Mina."

"She's still chasing Tzuyu?"

"Yes. That bitch will never stop. Good thing Jeongyeon is willing to help you put her in jail"

"Jeongyeon is also part of it. They will also arrest him." Nayeon sadly whispered.

"You like that guy?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah. He's been a good friend to me except about what he did to Sana" Nayeon said. They became quiet after that conversation and few minutes later, they arrived at their destination.

"Unnie!" Minju shouted and ran towards Sana. She immediately hugged the older girl and told her that she misses her so much.

"I miss you too, Minju. Where's Tzuyu?"

"He's at the terrace. Let's go, unnie. He doesn't know that you're pregnant though"

Minju clings on Sana's arm as they walk inside the house. Sana saw Tzuyu waiting for her while sitting silently on his chair. Sana immediately sat on his lap and gave him a tight embrace.

"What happened?" Sana cried on his shoulder.

"I can't see you but I'm happy you're here. I miss you so much" Tzuyu said while rubbing his wife's back.

"I miss you too, so much. I can't believe they did this to you." Sana continued to cry.

"I'm fine. I just need some donor"

"I should donate my eyes" Sana said and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Don't ever do that" Tzuyu said as he held his wife's face. He presses their foreheads together and whispered "Kiss me"

Sana didn't hesitate to kiss her husband's lips. She puts her arms around Tzuyu's nape as they start to kiss each other passionately. They've been apart for three weeks and it wasn't long enough but it felt like forever. The kiss surely tells how much they miss each other's warmth.

"Daddy" Sana whispered and Tzuyu laughed.

"You've been here for a few minutes and you already want that?" Tzuyu asked.

"Daddy, I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious?" Tzuyu asked. "Are you really serious?" The excitement in his voice makes Sana smile widely.

"Yes. You're going to be a Dad"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...