RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

xiv.

1.9K 80 8
By yvnglisha

☽ RARE LOTUS EGYPT☽

I looked at both Trevor and Tay while sitting on the kitchen counter. Trevor was studying Tay's every move and Tay tried his best to ignore it by looking at me with a know-it-all look.

"Ban said he isnt mad at you, and hes doing fine." Tay spoke in his usual low voice, being that its so quiet I didnt have to strain to hear. "Boss is still pretty hot though." That made me lose the small smile I did have.

"Its not like he got shot." I mumbled swinging my legs back and forth a little. Trevor stood there, watching us interact, in silence.

"He just feel disrespected." Tay shrugged, making me scoff, HE feels disrespected?

"I'll apologize to Ban but Boss gone have to take one for the team and tough it out." My voice was nonchalant and uninterested, letting him know to drop it. "He made you sign up for college?"

Tay shook his head no and I chuckled a little at how relived he look. "He having some other corner boy do it."

"You know you should just buy a place right?" Tay nodded his head.

"I just been to busy to look."

"Well, I plan on moving soon so you can just move in here. If you want."

"Yeah, that'd be cool." He smiled at me and I smiled a little in return. At least things are looking a bit up for him. Tay is a well mannered, respectful kid, so I dont mind helping him out. "So, uh, I'll see you later?" I nod my head and he checked his pockets making sure he had everything he came in with. "You should really go see Ban, believe it or not he was asking for you." Thats made me frown a little but I covered it up, and jumped off the counter to walk him to the door.

"I'll see what I can do." Tay gave me one last look before making his way down the hall to the elevator. I blew out a breath in satisfaction that everyone acted mature enough and there was no drama. After shutting and locking the door I go in the kitchen to see Trevor still in there but now looking for something to eat.

I leaned on the wall watching his back muscles flex every time he reached up and pulled something out my cabinets. The fact that he decides not to wear a shirt inside does me a huge favor. He knows just like I know, how attracted I am to his body.

"Why you actin' scared to touch me, Im yours aint I?" Trevor turned around with a smirk on his face. I nod my head yes and make my way over to him. He welcomes me with open arms and pulled me into his embrace.

Looking up at him, I feel his hands sneak their way to my ass and squeeze it, making me gasp while Trevor just kept that cocky grin. He leaned down and our lips meet while we shared a kiss. As we pulled away he bit my bottom lip in the process.

"Whatchu' cooking?" I ask, we stood in each other's embrace.

"Breakfast, Fat Fat." That made me point my finger in his face with a brow raised.

"Chill with that name, bitch." He smacked my hand out his face while laughing and walking back over to the stove. I sat back on the counter grabbing my phone out my pocket to finish texting Tyla.

"You want some?" He asked over his shoulder while making his plate. I quickly frown in disgust.

"You know breakfast is not my cup of tea." He turned around with the plate in his hand. Setting it on the island he silently prayed then began to eat.

"Thats because breakfast isn't a cup of tea." He said smartly making me roll my eyes playfully. "But try some for me? Please." He gave me a puppy dog look, that would have worked...with anything else BUT breakfast. I mean this dude's puppy dog face was good enough to win a damn argument with me, which is impossible.

"If you want me to throw up, then sure." He frown making me chuckle.

"Damn Lo, you hate it that much?" I nod my head yes.

"They smell even fucks with me but I like watching you eat so I deal with it." I shrug as he looked at me.

"Yo weird ass. Why do you like watching me eat?"

"Because I know what that mouth do." I sent him seductive smirk and wink, he choked on his food at my honesty making me laugh.

"Its too early for all that."

"Its never too early to be nasty baby." He shook his head while I held my smirk.

"Gotta find that chill of yours, I'll even help you look." I giggle and he smirked then continued to eat. I got a call and seen it was Tyla, my smile never leaving my face.

"Egg roll!" I exclaim answering the call.

"Lotus bomb!" I could practically hear her smile through the phone. Its kind if strange how much closer we've gotten since the whole relationships ordeal. But this my down bitch, and shes just about the only female I trust.

"So, I promised you a day and as you know I keep my promises, how does later on sound? I have to run one quick errand then Im free."

"Perfect, Im getting tired of King nagging me about what to eat and shit. Point five seconds away from smacking his paranoid ass." Tyla grumbled through the phone making me laugh.

"Okay bae, hit up Robbie and see if hes free to chill, I'll check in later."

"Sounds like a plan." We disconnected the call and I looked up to see Trevor staring at me, shaking his head.

"What?" I ask smirking a bit, Im sure his goofy ass is about to say some goofy shit and be dead ass about it.

"Damn shame, my twin sister gets called bae by my girl and I get called bitch." I cracked up laughing while he still shook his head and had a small smirk on his lips.

"You're a mess, thats why. I tell yall all the time, Tyla is my main, and thats really my baby she carrying on the sly, uoneo." Trevor started laughing as I dramatically flip my hair over my shoulder.

"You know damn King'll flip if he hear that shit." I nod my head laughing with him.

"Yeah, I actually need to call him." I hopped down from the counter as Trevor finished up washing the dishes he used.

"Where you bout to go?" He asked following me into my office/extra closet space room.

"Bout my bidness, look shawty, last night was fun and all but you gotta bounce." I say in deep manly voice making him laugh.

"You too damn goofy bruh." He licked his lips and smirked while I went to find a simple outfit, that'll keep me warm. I swear I cant wait for it to get hot again.

After a quick minute I finally found something and got dressed pulling the top half of my hair into a simple messy bun. I was most likely going shopping later on with Ty so I needed my hair out my face.

I looked in my white detailed full length mirror at my outfit trying to think of what shoes to where. I had on a pair of dark wash jeans, and a long sleeve cream blouse with small black triangles all over it. I settled for a pair of nude red bottom pumps.

"Aint you going shopping with Ty?" Trevor asked once he saw me slip them on my feet. I look over at him after putting on my jewelry, nodding my head yes. "Yo feet gone be hurting like a bitch, and dont even think the thought of having me rub 'em eitha'." I giggle while sitting at my vanity. He knows if it really comes down to it he'd rub where ever on my body I wanted him to.

Since I was a bit dressy I decided to gone head and add some make up. I did a simple winged eyeliner in black, added mascara, lastly a deep velvety red lipstick. Standing to my feet I go grab my white Louis Vuitton hand bag and start to fill it with the things I plan on using for today.

******

I look down at my gold Rolex that sat on my left wrist watching the small red hand slowly tick by. It was a silent movement but I swear I could hear it, making the time go even slower. The dinging of the elevator doors got my attention as I stepped out turning right. I was all too familiar with these hospital halls, and it was quiet sad.

I soon came face to face with room number 323, gently turning the handle I stick my head in before my body fully enters. The first person that come into view is Boss, who was peacefully sleeping on the couch by the window. Finally, the man of the hour, Ban. Who was absent mindingly flipping through channels of the tv.

He wasnt in a critically condition to where he needed to be here but the pain pills they provide were the best of the best. He trusted them, so came here specifically for the medication.

Clearing my throat he finally looked over at me with a usual eased expression. I slowly made my way to the side of his bed and sat in the chair that was already positioned facing him.

"How are you, Lo?" Ban's voice was as calm and normal as could be. I was lowkey worried because I expected him to be going off on my ass.

"How am I?" I question in an appalled voice with my eyebrows raised. He slowly nodded his head yes, looking at me a bit strange. "I-uh-Im good."

"Thats good."

"Look, Ban, Im sorr-"

"Dont even worry about it." He cuts me off holding up his hand. "I know and Im sorry too, we were both in the wrong, but mostly I was." I gave him a look making him chuckle. "I mean, yeah you shot my ass but what I did was way more disrespectful. Honestly wish I could take it back."

"Its cool." I mumble in a low voice. The door opened and a loud feminine voiced boomed catching our attention. Once they turn the small corner they're parents came into view.

Well, shit, way to make me feel forgiven. Now I gotta sit here and look them in they face knowing damn well Im the reason hes here.

"What are yall doing here?" Ban asked blowing out a breath.

"I told her we didnt need to come but you know your mother, she insisted." His father, Danny, spoke in his strong voice. Both of his parents stood at the other side of his hospital bed. "Hello Lo." I sent him a small smile

"Hi Mr.Danny and Ms.Jenna." Their mother smiled at me.

"Lotus, beautiful as always. You wouldnt happened to know why he's here this time would you?" The way her voice was made me believe she knew and was waiting for me to confess. But I held my composure and a straight face.

"Yeah, LOTUS, you wouldn't happened to know would you?" Boss' voice from behind me putting emphasis on my name. I could feel him walking closer to us. I take one quick glance to see him mugging me.

"Yes, actually, I would." I say in a calm voice.

"Crossfire." Ban says quickly, looking over at me basically begging not to tell on myself with his eyes. I dont need him to save my ass.

"I shot him." I held eye contact with his mother, they get upset oh well. The only person's forgiveness I need, I got. Plus, when have I ever been the type to lie?

Ms.Jenna's eyes grew wide and her face turned red. I already knew she was about to start speaking spanish and shit.

"Ma-" Ban tried to calm her down but it was too late. She was shouting at the top of her lungs while her husband held her back. Cubans are fucking crazy, I stood up from seat taking a step or two back. Im not scared of the lady, I just dont want to be put in a predicament where I have to rag-tag that ass because she wanna jump at me.

Mr.Danny finally drug her out into the hallway to calm her down, but we could still hear her through the door. I know its only a matter of time before hospital security came to escort her out.

I blew out a breath and turned my attention to Ban as he looked at me with a know it all look.

"Why'd you do that?" He questioned.

"I wasn't going to sit here and lie to them." I spoke honestly. "Besides, I knew Boss would've said something anyways."

"You damn right." Boss inquired, making me roll my eyes, hes so damn extra. "Dont even try, Lotus. You know fucking well you aint have to shoot him."

"And I owned up to Braeden!" I said through gritted teeth, putting emphasis on his government name. Boss smacked his lips and waved me off. "Get the fuck over yourself, it isnt about you got damn!" I pick my purse up from the seat and put it on my arm. "Hit me up later Ban."

Ban gently nodded his head at me, ignore his brother's piercing stares. "Stay outta trouble." He called behind me. I swiftly made my way outside the room seeing the hallway cleared. I knew security was gone pack her ass off.

******

Pulling up to Tyla's house I seen Rob's and King's car parked outside. I smiled at the thought of seeing my two bestfriends. It feels like forever since we last kicked it together.

After parking, I got out with my purse on my arm, my heels clacked against the concrete pavement as I made my way to the front door.

I rung the door bell and took a small step back, shoving my hands into my Burberry beige trench coat pockets.

The door swung open and I came face to face with King. He smiled when he first saw me but when I came inside and shut the door behind me, he quickly frowned.

"Why'd you shoot Ban?" King questioned smacking my arm, catching me by surprise. My reflex made me punch him in the chest.

"Damn! That hurt King!" I exclaim rubbing my arm. He grabbed his bare chest and glared at me. You could see my fist print slowly starting to show in red on his light skin.

After breath in and out a few times he said, "Why are you so damn violent?!"

"You hit me first!"

"Yall act like some big ass kids." Tyla spoke coming from around the corner wearing a smirk, shaking her head. I lightly bumped King to the side and went over to Tyla.

"Hey Wonton soup," I hugged her then bent down and rub her stomach "and my little sushi roll." Standing straight up again I looked at her with a smile. "Where's Robbie?"

"Here ye, here ye." Robbie said coming around from the same corner Tyla had previously came around. I chuckled at him, he stay saying he the king of something.

"Yall ready?" I ask them, they both nod their heads.

"I just have to go get my purse from upstairs right quick." Tyla turned on her heels moving fast up the steps.

"Slow down running with my baby, 'cus if you fall my nigga on everything, we beefing, and im beating that ass!" King called behind her in a serious voice making me chuckle.

"Shut up!" She yelled from the second floor.

"I gotta talk to you 'bout something." King ignored her and turned to me.

"Okay, here Robbie." I handed him the keys to my car, he grabs them and heads for the door. King patiently waited till the door was close to speak.

"Im thinking about marrying Tyla." He whispered bluntly making my eyes widen in surprise. I cleared my throat and thought of what to say, but to be honest I was sort of at a lost for words.

"How long have yall been together?" I whisper back.

"Well, I've knowing her for about seven years or so and have always liked her, but I was never ready to pursue her because I knew I would end up wanting to marrying her. So I waited till I thought the time was right, when she turned of age, and asked her to be with me. So like two years." Thats made me frown a little bit.

"Wait so you mean to tell me yall been together for two years and yall JUST told her family some months ago?" My voice was full of disbelief.

"Her mom and dad knew the moment it happened, we're just now telling Trevor." He shrugged carelessly. We both heard a door up stairs close and turned to see Tyla making her way down towards us.

"Do what makes you happy." I told him truthfully, smiling.

"Okay, Im ready." Tyla said and then took a deep breath while wiping her hand across her forehead.

"Yeah see, now ya ass outta' breath." King teased with a smirk making her smack teeth.

"Shut up. So what are you going to do while Im gone?" She walked into his arms and I observed them.

"Finish up some paper work then paint Kj's room." He smiled down at her making her smile back.

"Okay," They shared a kissed making me I looked away a bit grossed out. Dont get me wrong, I adore them together, but watching people kiss has always been weird to me. "I'll be back later." He gave her a nod and we were on our way.

"Im hungry." Tyla and Robbie said at the same time as we cruised down the street.

"Fat asses." I commented while coming to a red light. "Chic-fil-a or Bush's chicken?"

"Bush's." They answered in unison, I nod my head and made a left once the light turned green.

"Sooo, if I recall correctly, Lo you had some tea to spill." Tyla teased nudging my arm from the passenger seat.

"Oooh, dont I love tea." Robbie leaned forward from the backseat.

I chuckle at my friends as I pulled into the parking lot looking for a spot.

"Can we eat first? Nosey lil' niggas." They're over dramatic asses groaned and slumped back in there seat.

"Okay, now what is it?" Tyla asks. We were now seated at booth by a window facing the front of the restaurant, with our food.

"Its not that big of a deal. Well, to me it is but to yall it'll most likely be like eating fucking candy, easy." I reply taking a sip of my iceless sprite.

"But first, I must ask, what made you get all dolled up today?" Robbie quirked up awaiting my answer to his question. I gazed down at my outfit playing dumb.

"What do you mean?" I ask sweetly, playing like I was generally confused.

"You kno-" He was cut off by Tyla's dramatic gasp.

"Ahhh!!" I look behind me slowly and then back to her when I saw nothing to geek over.

"The hell is wrong with you?"

"Yall had sex!!" She yelled excitedly, my eyes widen in surprise as a few people from the surrounding tables looked over at us.

Feeling my face heat up i looked down at the table embarrassed, out of all things she decides to yell that.

I took a deep breath and looked back up at them as they waited for me to speak. "Uh.." I mumbled.

"I knew it! You have a glow and everything." Tyla cheered making me smile as Robbie smiled too. "Is that what you were going to tell us?" I nod my head yes slowly and she squeals happily in her seat clapping her hands. I shook my head with the same smile.

"Can you chill now? We still gotta go shopping." I reminded them.

***

Five hours later and I was just now dropping Tyla and Robbie back over her place from the Domain.

My feet hurt so bad and I knew they would but these shoes are just too cute and went so well with this outfit I couldn't help myself.

I seen an incoming call from Trevor as they ventured out my truck.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Lo Baby." His voice sounded tried and I knew it had to do with him going back up to his university to check his schedule, get new books, check his credits, and read all the syllabuses from his new professors for this upcoming semester.

"Yes, Trevy?" I stayed in park watching them go in her house.

"Yes. Trevy. Why must you tease me baby?" I chuckled bitting my bottom lip.

"What can I do for you?"

"Wait for me at home naked in bed. Oh, and make sure to keep her wet for me." He said in a husky voice, I cant lie that turned me on but damn.

"Trevor!" I squeal making him laugh deeply.

"Im headed to yo place."

"Why?"

"Its closer and Im tried." He complained. "Look, I'll even rub yo feet because I know they hurting, like I said they would." I smiled a little looking down at my fingers.

"Fine."

"I mean, I aint really need permission truth be told."

"Whatever, dont eat up all my shit either."

"Thats a promise I cant make." I chuckle a little shaking my head.

"I'll be home in a little bit." We ended the call and I finally put my car back in drive looking before pulling out my spot.

While driving I took the time to actually think about everything thats went down in my life within the past six months or so.

I've found my brother, made new friends, one closer than the others. I just feel some what at ease, besides the fact that I basically have a hit out on my head. I feel better emotionally than I have these past few years. As messed up as it may sound I think the fact that I finally accomplished my goal I can now get over my parents death. I wont ever forget them and no one can replace their huge spot in my heart but I've moved past it.

Pulling into the car garage I checked to make sure I had everything before stepping out and locking the doors behind me.

Walking into my condo I noticed all the lights were off expect the dim light coming out my room.

Traveling further down the hall I seen Trevor sleep with the tv on. I smirked to myself as I went to sit my purse down. Slipping out of my coat and shoes I threw them across the hall into my other room. I'll pick them up later.

Stripping out the rest of my clothes I heard Trevor tossing in the bed.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, I turned to see him rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Getting in the shower." I sauntered over to him in just my under wear and leaned down to peck his soft lips.

"You aint need help with your bags?" I shook my head no pulling back looking him in the eyes.

"I didnt buy anything." I lied. Truth be told I bought a lot of shit, but it was everyones christmas gifts, and what good would it do if he saw? Now I dont typically lie but to keep it a surprise Im willing, and plus it isnt that big of a deal. So until I know its safe they'll stay in the trunk of my car.

"You spent five hours with Honey and Rob and didnt buy shit?" He raised a brow, Im sure he knows I may be lying a bit but hes aware of the time of the year. I sent him a small smile then stood back up straight.

"When I get out the shower I expect for you to be prepared to fulfill your promises." I heard him chuckle from behind me as I smirked.

***

"Go deeper."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ion wanna hurt you."

"You wont." I assured him, soon he applied pressure to my lower back making me hold in a moan.

What was suppose to be a simply foot rub turned into a full on massage session. He offered to rub my back as well and I wasnt going to pass up the opportunity. His large strong hands caressed my oiled bare back, as I let out deep breath. Relaxed is the only word I can think of.

"Whatchu moaning for Lo Baby?" I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Its feels good." I admit softly, becoming turned on.

He leaned down and planted kisses down my neck. "How good?"

"Real good."

"I can make you feel better." He gently turned me around and captured my lips with his. Trevor's tongue dipped in my mouth and toyed with mine. I felt my body heat up as he rubbed up and down the inside of my thigh.

"Then make me feel better, baby." I whisper against his lips, he smirked and continued with the foreplay.

Soon my hands roamed his bare back as he positioned himself in between my legs. He slowly slid into me making me groan and throw my head back in pleasure. He sat still for a moment letting me get use to his size before rocking his hips.

We all know what happened after that.

***

"You ever want kids of ya own?" Trevor broke the silence, rubbing circles in my back with his finger. We both laid bare under the sheets as I rest my head upon his chest after a wonder session together.

"No." I reply, afraid to give him my real answer. After a few minutes he still hadn't said anything making me look up at him to see him looking off in space, while he still rubbed my back lightly. He licked his lips then glanced down at me with an unreadable expression. "Talk to me Trevor." I smile softly to get him to loosen up a bit.

He shook his head no slightly then pecked my forehead. "Go to sleep Lo." I frowned slightly then looked back down.

"I love you." I whisper, it was quite for a moment making me grow worried.

"I love you too." I blew out a breath of relief then snuggled closer to him.

__________
__________

probably a bad way to end a chapter but it'll make sense in the next one.

leave feedback, comment, vote.

not edited, so please excuse mistakes.

:-)) hope you enjoyed
-yunglisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.1K 27
Y/n is a 14 year old drug addict her mother died when y/n was ten y/n's father abuses her he abused her mother as well but her mother needed a home f...
576K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
9.1K 268 19
Y/N who has simple and continues life, everyday doing same thing. Y/N is not happy about her life nor sad since she has nothing which makes her sad o...
270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...