The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

By DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... More

Character Info
Debut
Building the Foundation
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The Return Of The Reaper
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
No Days Off
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
Respect Is Earned
The Bet
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

The light In the Tunnel

3K 34 15
By DeathValleyRider

Scott woke up and stretched as he seen Alexa was still asleep. He leaned over and kissed her cheek lightly as he got out of bed and turned the shower on.  Scott stood in the shower and letting the water run down his face as he was not ready for the day that was ahead of him. 

After about an hour Scott walked out of the shower and then picked up his phone to call Hunter. He quietly leaves the room so that he won't wake Alexa. He looks through his contacts and calls Hunter. 

Hunter: Good Morning. How can I help you champ? 

Scott: Good Morning Hunter! *Choking up* I-I'm Call-ling bec-cause I have some bad n-news. I-I'm going to need a c-couple weeks off. 

Hunter: Scott what's going on? You know you can talk to me about anything. 

Scott: sobbing* After W-We left the A-arena, I got a call from my dad and found out they were in an a-accident. All of them are ok but my...my 

Hunter: Ok Scott, Relax and tell me what your trying to say. 

Scott: *Taking a deep breath*My...My mom was the only one that didn't survive the crash.

Hunter:  OH! I am so Sorry for your loss. You take as much time as you need and I will let everyone else know. Everyone here has your back and if you need any and I mean anything, don't hesitate to call. 

Scott:  Thank you Hunter. You don't know how much that means. 

As Scott is talking in the hallway with Hunter, Alexa has now woken up and can hear Scott talking on the phone. She grabs her phone from the nightstand and texts Stephanie.

Alexa: Hey Stephanie. Can I have some time off?

  Stephanie: Is everything ok? 

Alexa: To be honest, it's not. I am here with Scott. He lost his mother last night in a car accident after they left the show last night. I don't want to leave him alone. 

Stephanie: Oh! I'm sorry to hear. You can take as long as you can. Make sure you are by his side in his dark time and keep us updated. I'm just a text away for anything. 

Alexa: Thank you Steph. You'r the best. 

Steph: Anytime. 

Alexa put her phone back on the nightstand and grabs some clothes from her bag before heading into shower. Scott heard the shower so he hung up the phone with Hunter before going back into the room and sitting on the bed. After an hour Alexa came out of the bathroom and seen Scott sitting on the bed looking at the United States Championship. She walks over to sit next to him and she rubs his back lightly. 

Scott: Why did I have to give them those tickets? If I wouldn't have gave those to her then she would still be here. 

Alexa: Scott you can't think like that. You seen her face when she got to watch you living you dream. She was so proud of you. 

Scott: How can I not think like that? If they watched the show from home then she would be here and I wouldn't have to lay her to rest. This is all my fault. 

Alexa: *Hugs Scott as tears are forming* It's not your fault. She would not want you to be doing this to yourself. 

Scott: *Starts to cry while hugging Alexa* I'm glad that your here. Hunter gave me off as much time as I need. 

Alexa: I over heard you so I figured you called Hunter. I sent Steph and text and she allowed me time to be here with you. 

Scott: Lexi I can't ask you to do that. They need you. You are one of their biggest stars. 

Alexa: I am not leaving your side. I am going to help you get through this no matter what because a women always stands by her man. 

Scott puts his arm around Lexi and pulls her in for a side hug as he kisses her forehead. He looks down at the US title again. He throws the Title into the trash can before walking into the kitchen to make some breakfast but he is stopped by Alexa who grabbed the championship. 

Alexa: Scott, why would you throw this away? I know how much it means to you to win this championship. 

Scott: Every time I look at that belt it reminds me of last night. It reminds me that I couldn't be there for her. I can't  look at it with out seeing her face. I will never get to see her smile again or get one of her world famous hugs. My greatest Achievement in wrestling is connected to the worst night of my life. I think when I get back I am going to relinquish it because I don't know if I can carry that. 

Alexa: Why would you relinquish it? That doesn't make any sense.  you are letting your emotions get the best of you. I say you take this Championship and be the fighting champion that we both know you are! 

Scott: That's the thing Alexa, I don't know if I have any fight left in me. 

Alexa: Are you kidding me? You know that's not true. *Holds out the championship to Scott* I want you to take this belt and keep your mothers memory alive. Become the greatest United States Champion of all time. Your mother did not raise you to be a quitter and I am not going to let you do it now. 

Scott: *Grabs the Title* She watched me fight so hard to get where I'm at and I am going to throw it all away? You'r right Lexi, Thank you. 

Scott puts the Championship in his bag and then puts his arm around Alexa before the both of them head to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

~3 days later~

A few of the WWE Superstars showed up to the funeral to support Scott in his darkest hour. They all went back to Scott's mansion like house  that is located right outside of Indianapolis to have a celebration of life cook out. 

Scott turned on the hot tub for people to enjoy while he was cooking on the grill. A J and Finn were talking to Scott while Alexa was over talking to Becky and Charlotte. 

AJ: That was a beautiful Service. She would have loved it. 

Scott: Thanks. 

Finn: How are you holding up? I couldn't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now

Scott: It is defiantly hard. everywhere I look I see her. There are a lot of time that I can barely pull myself out of bed. 

Finn: At least you have Alexis for support. 

ScottAlexis has been my rock and she keeps me sane through all of this. I don't think I would ever have been able to get by with out her. I was actually going to relinquish the title when I got back but she talked me out of it. 

AJ: Wait, why would you do that? You busted your ass to get where you are and you wanted to give it up?

Scott: I was doubting myself. I didn't know if I could be the fighting champion that is needed to make that title prestigious again. Alexa was there to tell me that my mom didn't raise a quitter and that she wasn't going to let me be one now. 

AJ: She is right, you can't just give up the championship. That's is not what Cathy would want. Besides none of us would have let you do that. 

Finn: Yea man her memory now lives through you. Show the world what it means to be a Wilson.  

~With Alexa~ 

Charlotte: So are you and Scott official now? 

Alexa: Yep. He took me out on his motorcycle to the top a mountain over looking the city and asked me. 

Becky: Scott, Scott,Scott, Mister Smooth 

Alexa: I'm just surprised that he is taking all this so well. He has had his moments . His worst moment was when didn't feel like he was going to be able to defend the championship. 

Becky: Wait what?! That was the one Championship that he wanted to win when he got in WWE. He always talked about making the US title so prestigious and build it up to mean something. 

Alexa: I know. So I took the title and told him that is going to be the greatest United States Champion and make his mother proud. 

Scott quietly walked up behind Alexa while putting his fingers up to his lips to tell the other girls to be quiet. He grab Alexa and picked her up off the ground bridal style and spun her around.  Alexa screams as everyone at the party started laughing. Becky was able to capture the moment of the two smiling and Post it to her Social media. 

@TheManBeckyLynch:  After I heard the news, I thought that I was going to lose on of my best friends @THEREAPEROFWWE. But thanks to all of our friends and family, especially a certain blonde goddess,@TheGoddessAlexaBliss I was able to see a that smile that can change the world. Mama Cathy raised a great young man. #RIP  

~Later that night~ 

After everyone had left, Alexa had just finished cleaning up when Scott called her over into the living room for movie night. Alexa came over and hopped on the couch next to Scott. She snuggled up to Scott as he turned on the movie "Beauty and the Beast". 

Alexa: It's so sweet of you to watch a Disney movie with me, but if you want to watch anything else you wont here a word out of me. 

Scott: No it's ok, I want to watch something relaxing. Thank you for all your help this past week, You have been a real trooper. 

Alexa: No need to thank me. I know that you would do the same thing if the roles were reversed. 

Scott:  Without hesitation. Because I love you Alexis Kaufman. 

Alexa: Pauses the movie* Wait What did you say? 

Scott: Without Hesitation?

Alexa: Boy! you know what I'm talking about. 

Scott: You know that I Love you. You have helped me keep my mind off everything and made this time easier to deal with. You just don't know how much you mean to me. 

Alexa: tearing up* That's the first time I heard you say it though. It makes me so happy to hear it. OH Scott, I Love you so much! 

Alexa then hopped on Scott and they shared a passionate kiss. They continue for a couple minutes before Scott starts to run his hands all over Alexa's body. She puts her finger on Scott's lips. 

Alexa: Oh no no no. you don't get any of this Mister Wilson. But next week is Valentines Day and I'm sure you have something special planned for us. 

Scott: First date on Valentines Day. Guess I am just going to have to sweep you off your feet Miss Bliss. 

Alexa: Whispering in his ear* And if you are a good boy, I will give you a moment with bliss. 

Scott: *Wide eyed while thinking about what she just said* You are such a tease. 

Alexa winks as she climbs off of Scott then walks off to bed. Scott turns everything off and follows his goddess to the bedroom. Scott walked out of the shower and watched as Alexa was taking her make up off in the mirror. He slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her while burying his head into her shoulder. She could tell he was having a moment so she turned around and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. They stayed like this for what felt like forever. Scott eventually kissed Alexa before heading to lay in the bed. Alexa took a quick shower before climbing in bed and snuggling up to Scott and burying her head into he chest. Alexa broke the silence before they fell asleep. 

Alexa: Can I ask you something? 

Scott:  Anything beautiful. 

Alexa: When should we tell everyone about us?

Scott: We will know when the time is right. 

Alexa: I agree.  Good night baby. I love you 

Scott: I love you too baby. Good night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
61.8K 590 20
(#4) in Alexa Bliss Voted as Best Alexa Bliss Fanfiction (2019) A/N: This is my first story on Wattpad A well known indie star has made his mark in J...
13.7K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
533 12 8
After several months away from WWE, Liv gets an offer to wrestle again, but she's not sure she's willing to give up her new life. (Contains sexual co...