The author's daily life in Az...

By ThoughtfulForest

follow the author as he deals wiyh the shenanigans of his daily life as the new commander of azur lane. More

Welcome to Azur lane.
Meeting the Head maid
Meeting the Yandere
Meeting the beast made of steel.
Meeting the saber
YES!!!!!
I'm done!
A day with Hornet
Memes
The reason why the royal navy hates me
A day with the foxes and a pair of oni
The Quartet
The yandere maid.
A summer in the author's hometown.
Training with windle-chan.
Windle-chan's Royal navy experience
When someone visits the uncle-nephew duo
Jackie's bio
When the two tries to summon a servant
The commander at the Gulag.
Preparing for the visit
A party and a surprise
Happy father's day to the authors!
HELP!!!
The author is sick.
the sick author and the shota downeko
Children when the uncle is sick
I'mma be a pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this happened
Again?
FUCK YEAH!!
...
Fin
...
The undead legion
IM BACK!!!
memes
Update

SEDUCE HER!

922 8 12
By ThoughtfulForest

Inside Forest's room in the Sakura empire base.

Forest is seen lounging around his personal kotatsu along with sleeping Jean Bart and Richelieu by his side.

😉😉😉😉😉

He smiled and covered the two with a blanket and poke their cheeks.

Several knocks could be heard as Forest continued reading his book.

Forest: Come in...

A young boy entered the room looking down in embarrassment. Then she saw two girls on the bed and gave forest a thumbs up.

Z1: Bruder! I need your help?

Forest: *looks at z1* what is it?

Z1: I need you're help... with women.

Forest: Schwester Z1, I should be the last person you ask me about that. The ladies hate me.

Z1: What?! that's not true Bruder!

Z1 remembers all the girls that like her brother.

Forest: But that doesn't mean that I won't help you.

Z1: Really?! Vielen Danke Bruder!

Forest: Fine calm down. I don't want to wake those two.

(time skip brought to you by Forest listening Z1 describe her crush.)

Forest is seen pushing a tray with some chocolate, wine, and snacks.

Z1: What is this all for Bruder?

Forest: Seduce me.

Z1: But Bruder I why>

Forest: SEDUCE ME!

Z1: Right okay.

Z1 then looks around and takes the snacks on the trolley. She breathed in and out to calm herself and nervously walked towards her brother.

Z1: Hey there good-looking, I got some sna---

Z1 was not able to finish what she wanted as her head flew to the side with a light slap and the snack came flying away.

Forest: I'm not one of your snack-loving tramps.  I'm a woman.

He said as he took a human-shaped dummy, that was conveniently placed near him and twirled it around before making it pose several times like a rich woman.

Forest: *moving the dummy* I like my men dangerous, mysterious.

He then motioned the dummy's hand over its chest and leaned it closer to the pretty-boy girl.

Forest: YOU want to be my lover? Earn it! SEDUCE ME!

he then used the dummy to light slap Z1 before smiling at her and motioning for her to follow him.

A montage showing Z1 being trained by Forest the ways of the flirt, and now came the final test.

Forest: For the final question. You have a date at 19:00 hours, what time will you go?

Z1: 17:00 hours, make sure that the building is clean, and that no factors that can hinder the date will happen. Prepare the table for us in advance, make sure that we have a ride home, and be at my best manners.

Forest looks at her with a warm smile and gently pats her head.

Forest: You're ready

Z1: Really?

Forest: YUp! I hope you and your date will be fun. Who is it by the way?

Z1 blushed and higher face beneath her cap.

Z1: Hatsuharu...

Forest: Oh~

Z1: ANyways, Vielen danke Bruder. 

Forest: De nada.

Z1 hugged Forest as she ran off towards her future date. Meanwhile, a familiar Japanese girl smiled and leaned on the wall behind Forest.

??: Offering flirting advise now huh, Forest-kun

Forest: IT's only for Z1 Hiei. Or were you jealous? 

Hiei: Not really commander. You're quite tired, would you mind spending time with me in my quarters?

Forest smiled and gave her a small kiss. 

Forest: Though you would never ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
68.2K 467 18
This will be my first Story of Azur Lane, so please don't criticize me as much ok? All right's go to there respective owners. (Including the cover ar...
11.4K 232 9
Hololive was thrown into a dark theatre room. There was no sign of life in there if you can even say a dark figure with a mask is called life. He int...
3.6K 265 24
A gigantic city suddenly appeared on the Iberian Peninsula after the Great Cataclysm, with Dragons, Fairies, Elves, Golems, monsters and other mythol...