My Brother's Best Friend- EDI...

By sheywhite

Most kids remember great things about them even at the age of seven. But for Devyn Walters, that's not the ca... More

✨Character Cast- Main✨
✨Character Cast- Secondary✨
✨Prologue✨
✨Chapter One✨
✨Chapter Two✨
✨Chapter Three✨
✨Chapter Four✨
✨Chapter Five✨
✨Chapter Six✨
✨Chapter Seven✨
✨Chapter Eight✨
✨Chapter Nine✨
✨Chapter Ten✨
✨Chapter Eleven✨
✨Chapter Twelve ✨
✨Chapter Thirteen ✨
✨Chapter Fourteen✨
✨Chapter Fifteen✨
✨Chapter Sixteen✨
✨Chapter Seventeen✨
✨Chapter Eighteen✨
✨Chapter Nineteen✨
✨Epilogue✨
A/N and Other Books

Rewrite

620 12 0
By sheywhite

Hello Lovelies!

I have started the rewrite for this book, and the first part is now published! 

I have planned to rewrite this story as a much older retelling. The title is "Taming The Womanizer"

Devyn Walters didn't know what to expect when she moved to Georgia to attend college at 22. All she wanted was a nice, easy college experience, but it seemed life had other plans. When life throws her in the path of the college's biggest womanizer, Kyle Mason and he takes a odd amount of interest in her, all he can wonder is will she be the one to tame the womanizer?
The first part is already posted (Stated above)! Go check it out!
-Shey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 15.3K 35
Previously known as 'My Twin's Best Friend' 17 year old Riley Montgomery has put up with her twin brother's best friend, Tyler, the notorious bad boy...
135K 5.9K 26
FORMERLY TITLED "FATUM" Chosen as a Wattpad Featured Story in May 2017 There's a reason high school senior Athena Thorpe spends every available momen...
487K 13.3K 57
Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone you've never met? If so, welcome to wha...
947K 28.5K 54
Nicole Evers' parents unexpectedly leave for a "business trip" leaving Nicole all alone, but her parents decide its best for Nicole to stay at the Va...