Accidental Nikkah

By Luna_Zenith

Aayan Ibrahim. At the age of 25, A successful business man. Strict and Arrogant appearance. Has a Complicate... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
Author's Note
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 26

12.4K 680 61
By Luna_Zenith

Have you ever wondered, whether the moon felt jealous of the sun? Sun has his own bright light, but the moon needs to borrow his to shine. You know what I think? I think the sun is jealous of the moon. When the sun is shining bright in the sky, we hide from its scorching rays, but when the same sun, shares his light with the moon, we wish to sit under that light, and gaze up at the sky.

When we feel jealous or envy someone, remember, they might also feel the same. Maybe towards you, or someone or something else. We were born with these feelings, we should learn to accept them, and not let it go out of control or wish for the worse.

It's the weekend and Ruhee has been excited to be able to meet her saviour again, also know as, Huzayl Ali. She has been making stuffed meat rotis for him as he loved them. Aayan was home, and he got annoyed everytime seeing Ruhee's excitement and happiness, as it was not because of him.

I wonder what she sees in that Huzayl guy. He is just a normal engineer.

Ruhee was more excited to hear his good news.

I wish that good news is of him going abroad for good.

Huzayl was gonna come for dinner as he had to visit his parents first.

I wish his parents make him stay the night.

"You are gonna break the laptop at this rate." Aayan heard Sahma's voice, and looked up to her. They were seated in the living room after evening coffee, while Ruhee was preparing dinner in the kitchen. With every passing minute, Aayan was typing furiously on the laptop, and Sahma noticed." Oh." is what Aayan said and looked at Ruhee, humming to herself.

He scowled at her behaviour and went back to typing on his laptop, this time, a bit patiently. "Ruhee seems really happy to meet Huzayl again. I haven't seen her this happy since she came here."Sahma said, eyeing Aayan mischievously. On hearing this, Aayan pressed the space bar so hard, it broke. He stared at his now broken keyboard. Sahma just snickered.

Aayan just closed the laptop with force, picked it up along with his files and went to his room, grunting. He went to his room, threw his stuff on the bed, and sat down with a heavy sign. He rubbed his face and looked towards the gray couch.

Aayan had strictly told her to sleep on the bed, but when he came home from work the next day, he saw Ruhee peaceful sleeping on the couch. He knew she was only pretending to be asleep as it was only 7pm. He signed at her, but couldn't stop the smile that made its way to his lips, at her cute behaviour.

The door bell rang, and Aayan quickly got up from the bed. "He's here." he heard Ruhee's excited squeal, and he dashed out the door annoyed. He went downstairs to see Ruhee, smiling at the bouquet of white roses in her hand, while Huzayl just smiled at her. Aayan scowled at them, and went to stand beside Ruhee.

On feeling Aayan's presence beside her, Ruhee looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at her, forgetting his previous mood. Huzayl's greeting him, brought Aayan back to his annoying mood. Aayan greeted him back, and everyone moved to sit in the living room. Ruhee quickly ran up to her room and placed the flowers in a vase and came back down, to sit next to Sahma.

She was all bubbly and happy today. Aayan felt relieved at her mood, since she was quite sick a few days ago, but the reason behind her mood was really getting to him. "So, how are you feeling now, bunny?" Huzayl asked, and Ruhee just pouted at the nickname he gave her. "Bunny?" Aayan asked, frowning. Huzayl looked at him and said, "Whenever I see her or speak to her, she is either bouncing or talking to fast. So, I named her bunny." he said the last part, turning to look at Ruhee.

Aayan's annoyance just grew ten times more. He looked at Ruhee, who was now glaring at Huzayl, who just smiled at her glare.

Bunny?! Like seriously! What are you? In kindergarten? giving each other nicknames.

"I am fine now, I feel much better. Aayan and Ammi took very good care of me." Ruhee replied, smiling.

You bet I did.

Aayan sat up straight when he heard what Ruhee had said. He held a cocly smirk on his face when Huzayl looked at him. Huzayl just nervously laughed," Of course he would. He is your husband after all. " Huzayl said, scratching his neck, awkwardly.

That's right, I am her husband. ME, Aayan Ibrahim.

"Okay everyone. Let's have dinner." Sahma said. They all nodded and got up to go sit on the dining table. They all settled down, and Ruhee served Huzayl first. "It's your favorite." She said, smiling at him. He smiled at her grateful and Aayan just stared at them growing annoyed.

She served him first!! But she always serves me first!!

She then served Aayan and Sahma, then placed one on her plate. They all started eating. Aayan took a bite of the roti, and had to control himself from humming in delight. He had to admit, Ruhee was a great cook. His appetite has grown ever since she had started cooking. "This is really really good, bunny. I wish you would cook for me everyday." Aayan choked on his food, on hearing Huzayl's words.

He started coughing furiously. Ruhee got up and rubbed his back with a worry filled expression. After he calmed down, she gave him a glass of water. He took a big sip."You okay?" Ruhee asked worried, and he just nodded. Ruhee sat down still looking at him with worry. He gave her an assuring smile, and looked towards Huzayl, who was smiling at Ruhee.

Can I break his face already?

After completing their meal, they sat down in the living room. "Now, tell us the good news?" Ruhee asked, excited. Aayan had his hands folded over his chest with an annoyed look. Sahma kicked Aayan's leg under the teapoy, telling him to behave, with her expressions. Aayan sat up straight and looked at Huzayl, with a blank look. Sahma just signed at her son's behaviour.

If Ammi wants me to smile at him, then it's not happening. She should be glad I didn't hurt him yet.

"Oh yes. The Good News." Huzayl said, and everyone looked at him excited, even Aayan, but his thoughts were different.

Please tell you are going abroad. Please!

"Remember how I told you all that I had been working on some new things....." everyone nodded eagerly, "Well, I decided to start a small company and launch my products." Huzayl said, smiling. Ruhee's smile grew wide, as she jumped from her seat and clapped, "Oh My God. That's really a great news Huzayl. I am so happy for you. May your company grow big and crash the market." Ruhee said, with excitement. Huzayl just laughed softy at her behaviour.

"Mashallah. Congratulations son." Sahma said, smiling at him. Aayan just stared at him.

So he is not going abroad!?

"Have you named your company yet?" Aayan asks, blankly. Huzayl looked at Aayan and replied, "Yeah, Ali Tech." Aayan could tell he was proud at his startup. "Congratulations." is all Aayan said. "Thanks." Huzayl replied. "I had filled up all the forms and yesterday morning, my company became official. I had told my parents today, and after them, it's here I came to inform." he said, scratching the back of his neck. Ruhee and Sahma just smiled at his gesture.

They talked a bit more, about his inventions and company. Even though Aayan was not interested, he heard and he felt Huzayl would go a long way. It was time to leave, he said his good byes and left. Sahma was also tired by now, so she wished them goodnight, and went into her room. Aayan and Ruhee also, climbed up to their room. They changed into their night wear, and were ready for bed.

Ruhee had stopped wearing her yellow beanie, showcasing her hair. As much as Aayan liked that Ruhee was getting comfortable around him, he couldn't help but want to just stare at her, when her hair is in view. He didn't want to look like a creep, so he would look away, but still steal glances.

"I am so happy for Huzayl." Aayan heard Ruhee say in darkness. "You know, when he said that he had a good news to say, I thought he was getting married or something." Ruhee signed, "but this is also a really good news."

Yeah yeah. Why wouldn't it be? He is your favorite person. My best good news would have been, him going abroad for good.

"Say Aayan, what kind of girl do you think Huzayl would be interested in?" Ruhee asks out fo the blue. Aayan shoots up, alert. "Why are you asking that?" he asked nervous. "Well, He lives away from his family and alone, if he were to get married, maybe it would be sufficient for him. And since he is just starting his company, having a caring partner by his side, would really help him get through." Ruhee says, staring in space.

Why is she so worried about him, when her husband is right beside her? Moreover, How can she ask her husband that!?

"It's his parents duty to search him a bride, not yours." he says blankly, and lays back down. "Your right." Ruhee says. She closes her eyes to sleep. Aayan stares at the ceiling and signs, before he closes his eyes.

Does she even consider me her husband?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 23 10
Thanks @bibliophile__ruksss for this beautiful cover❤️❤️ -Chaotic Couple- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He is calm as wind. She is a thunderstorm. He i...
188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
426K 4.7K 14
Roses are red Violets are blue I'm the only one Who is made for you ~Azlan Adwitiya Ranawat a 19-year-old girl who...
137K 10.7K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...