CHAPTER 11

After the heavy rainfall ends, a melodious silence is heard, before the gushing of the busy world. For some people, that silence is golden, but to some, it's just annoyingly calm.

To Sahma, the silence in the house was golden, but to Ruhee and Aayan, it was annoyingly calm.

When Sahma and the others reached Ruhee's home, her parents, welcomed them in pleasantly, they knew them only as their sons boss.

Ruhee was told to make tea and bring snacks while they settled in the living room, starting small talks.

Ruhee bought four cups of tea and one cup of coffee, since Aayan only drinks coffee, along with some chocolate and vanilla cookies. She had no problem in making that one extra cup of coffee, since what his mother was gonna say to her parents bothered her more.

For some reason, Ruhee trusted his mother with the matter, but she couldn't help but be anxious. She would glance at Aayan time to time, noticing that he was glancing toward her.

Sahma keeps her cup of tea down with a smile, the tea was really good. And seeing Ruhee do such simple things like make tea and coffee, that to so good, made her happy at her choice.

Sahma looked at her parents and said "I would like to speak to Ruhee's parents in private, please."

All the people present in the room looked at each other when Ruhees's mother said "Ruhee, take sana and go to your room....." she looked at her son "..... Ian, take your bosses to our room."

They do as she says, Ruhee takes her little sister to their room across the dinning Hall, while Ian takes Aayan and Zubair, to his parents room, attached to the living room, where elders were currently sitting.

Ruhee grew impatient in the room as time went by. She wanted to know what they were talking about. Her sister was playing with her dolls, ignoring Ruhee's anxious state.

She picks her mobile and opens her chat group.

Ruhee - Aayan's mother has come to meet my parents.

After few seconds, she got her replies.

Afza - Dude, you are doomed. 😳

Jian - You can never trust men,he ratted out to his mother, what a mama's boy. 😠

Aina - Why did she wanna meet your parents?

Aina was the only girl to ask a logical question, than to jumping to an immediate conclusion. And Ruhee was happy that she asked.

Ruhee - Actually, I was the one who told her everything, and she said she'd help. Currently, she is speaking to my parents in the living room.

Ruhee - She sent us all away. Said she wanted to talk to them privately. Aayan and the boys are in my parents room, while sana and me are in our room.

Ruhee looked at her sister playing carelessly with her dolls and smiled.

I envy how carefree she is.

Jian - See! You are already supporting your so called husband. You have changed after marriage Ruhee.

What does she mean? When did I support him?

Aina - Why did she send you all in?

That I would also like to know.

Afza - Do you trust her with the matter?

I don't know why but I do.

Afza - And what do you mean boys?

Ruhee - Zubair had tagged along with Aayan. And apparently my brother works at his company. So he happened to come aswell.