CHAPTER 10

Rainbows are really beautiful but, they appear only after a heavy rainfall. Be patient enough to survive the rain, then you can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the rainbow.

But seems like the heavy rainfall in Aayan's life is not ending soon.

The only person who barges into his office is his annoying friend, Zubair. But this time, Zubair was sitting with him in his office, talking business.

So, when the doors to his office are slammed open, he saw the least person he expected.

What is she doing here?

Aayan and Zubair were both shocked to see Ruhee standing in Aayan's office. And the look she had, didn't seem like she was here to have a pleasant conversation.

"You, rejected my calls, nine times." was what Ruhee said when she saw him.

Aayan was too shocked to reply.

"Since I kept on calling you, didn't you feel, I might have something really important to speak to you about?"

Still Aayan didn't reply.

Ruhee's temper was slipping everytime he didn't reply, and he could sense it.

A meek noise of a door creaking open is heard, but everyone was either shocked or angry to notice it.

"Did you lose your tongue aswell?" Ruhee asks growing irritated by every passing silence.

Also? What else did I lose?

Aayan was staring at the raven black eyes in shock.

"HEY!!!!" Ruhee yelled, causing them to break from their trance.

Aayan shakes his head and looks at her and asks dumbly "What?"

Ruhee closes her eyes and breathes in to maintain her anger.

"My patience is hanging on thin line, so, I am gonna ask what I came here for and then leave."

Aayan waits for her to continue.

It was a pin drop silence, and all the attention was on Ruhee.

"I demand a Talaq."

That got Aayan's attention and his expression turned serious.

He got up from his chair, and moved to stand a few steps away from Ruhee.
His brown eyes locked with her raven eyes and they just kept staring at each other.

Clearing of a throat caused them to break from the trance and look at the source of the voice, which was coming from behind Ruhee.

Ian Shariff was staring at Ruhee intensely, and Aayan didn't like it.
He looked back at Ruhee, to see her give him a pleasant smile.

Why is she smiling at him like that? She never smiles at me like that? Is he that someone she loves?

The last thought didn't settle well with Aayan. He wanted Ian Shariff out of his site, especially out of Ruhee's site.

"Is there anything you need Mr. Sharif?" Aayan asked as calmly as possible.

This caused both Ruhee and Ian to look at Aayan. Aayan looked at Ruhee seriously, then back at Ian.

"Umm.... No Mr. Ibrahim. Actually..." Ian was interrupted by Ruhee.

"He came with me."

Aayan looked at Ruhee and ticked his jaw unknowingly.

Did she just support him?

"I am speaking to my employee currently Ruhee, don't interrupt."