Izuku Yagi: The Prodigy (Unde...

By GavinEthan

Izuku Yagi, the boy with multiple quirks and known for his selflessness. He has quirks that belong to a villa... More

Quirks
Twin Power
Aftermath
Where Heros Start
Ocs' pic
Heros in Training
First Day at UA High
A Taste Of A Real Battle
The First Enemies
U.A. Sports Festival Part 1
U.A. Sport Festival Part 3
U.A. Sports Festival Part 4
U.A. Sports Festival Finale
A Hero's Identity
Not A Chapter.

U.A. Sports Festival Part 2

469 16 12
By GavinEthan

Author note: Alright Gamers, enjoy reading and for those who are waiting for me to update my second story, the first chapter will come out shortly after this one, Now Enjoy Or Perish

Izuku pov
After I freed Momo from the grapist, we headed to the center of the arena to hear what the next challenge will be. "The next challenge will be..... BATTLE ROYALE!"

Gavin pov
When I heard this, I cringed knowing how bad I am at these games. I saw Izumi and Erin smirk and knowing them, well, let's just say don't bother them when they're gaming. Erin almost sent me to the moon that day. But when I looked at Izuku, I swear, I think I saw something with blue hair floating behind him and he looked like he was talking with him.

Izuku pov
"Alright thanks Ninja" after consulting with Ninja about what to do, I listened to the rules

"*Crack* The rules of the game are simple, each player will be given an airsoft weapon of their choice. Players will wear suits that when shot at will turn red and indicate you are dead. Only 16 out of 100 will be able to pass onto the next round, quirks are also allowed to aid in this battle." 'Hehehe, good thing I have an ace up my sleeve.' "The battle will begin in 10 minutes, so rest up and get ready!" At that our quadro looked at each other albeit far away from each other somehow, nodded and went our separate ways, I went and started creating my Trump card.

Timeskip BTYB a whole school of students massacred by Ninja who was wasn't even trying.
Narrator pov
After a the rest, Players started going into one of the fake cities that litter U.A. High. All players enter wearing their suits,

weapon in hand, ready to shoot down the opposition. "Ready! START!"

Immediately, players started running into the city, scaling buildings, camping, and going to the main street where the war zone really happens.

Izumi thought that she should camp and create a shield using her telekinesis to stop any incoming bullets. She was using a G28 Marksman Rifle.

And her sidearm were dual berretas

Her strategy was to camp on one of the skyscrapers and snipe out any players she would find. This worked for a while and she eliminated a couple players until she was shot from behind, the bullet ricocheted off her shield of telekinesis.
She turned around to be met with a pumpshotgun pointed towards her. She looked at her foe to see that it was Neito Monoma from Class 1-B "Hah! To see one of the swine from Class 1-A camping here like a coward, this must be so-*Bang*" A shot was heard and Neito's suit began to turn red along with his forehead. "Next time when you confront someone, don't take too long and actually TRY to play the game instead of acting like a little BITCH!" Izumi shouted as she left the building to hunt for more players seeing that only 75 remain.

In the outskirts of the city, we see Ariane teleporting around and eliminating players using dual Karambits, all she needs to do is touch the suit of an opponent and their suit turns red.

Her sidearm is a Silenced Desert Eagle 357.

She doesn't like to use guns since she isn't a good shot and prefers to use melee weapons, pair that up with teleportation and you got an unstoppable force, but she still had to use it so it's for when she is in a pinch.

As she travels around the city, eliminating players here and there, she comes across a specific dual haired player who seemed to be agitated.

As she comes closer to make the kill, she is discovered and is sent a trail of ice to freeze her in place but she teleports last minute to escape. She goes into hiding and camoflauges into the rubble to wait and see if she has an opening.

She soon recognizes the player to be Shoto and told Sho to help her. *BOOM*

She comes out riding Sho, pistol in hand. As soon as she comes out of hiding gun blazing, Shoto fires his weapon while sending Ice to Ariane which she either shot or deflected them while Sho burns the ice sent to them.

She got pretty close to him before Shoto sent a glacier of ice which made her go flying, but landed safely back on the ground thanks to Sho.

Shoto was finally going to shoot her when a veil of wind lifted her up saving Ariane from the pellets. Shoto tries to find the person responsible only to Gavin flying above his glacier he sent to Ariane earlier. "Don't you know it's not polite for Gentlemen to hurt ladies right?" He turned the glacier below him into spears of Ice and sent them to him.

In a moment of desperation, Shoto activated his fire side to shield himself from the incoming spears and to also destroy some of them. He gets agitated by this and tries to retaliate, but gets interrupted when the remaining 50 of the players start dashing into the city. He readies his weapon and his quirk but everyone suddenly quiets down.

*CLICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Their heads turn to the north side of the city and see something that shake every cell in their frame.

Dremora.....Dremora never change.

An army of Dremora are seen carrying guns of different varieties and at the center of them is Izuku who is holding a Scythe that turns into a High Caliber Sniper Rifle.

Crescent Rose, a personal invention of Izuku's, being able to turn into Scythe made out of Gavin's Matter-X and into a High Caliber Sniper that only take special bullets that only Izuku can make using a new element he discovered recently called "Dust".

The players were petrified until one of them shouted "H-h-how the hell do you have so many weapons!" Izuku simply smiled and laughed while holding Crescent Rose.

(He is not wearing the the vest and undershirt and imagine him holding Crescent Rose, and ignore the villain deku)

"It's simple really, you just have to drop your weapon, make someone pick it up, tell them to wait for you, leave then comeback, and now you have new weapons"

They looked at him weirdly until Gavin shouted "No way, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THE SKYRIM DUPLICATION GLITCH IN REAL LIFE!?"

There was an eerie silence until Izuku responded with "Fire." The Dremora started shooting at everyone, eliminating dozens at a time. Izuku eliminated 25 players from that one order. Soon our quadro regrouped and joined together to eliminate the remaining 9 players needed to pass onto the next round.

Timeskip

"AND WE NOW HAVE OUR 16 PLAYERS WHO WILL PASS ON TO THE NEXT ROUND! IZUKU AND IZUMI YAGI, MOMO YAOYOROZU, SHOTO TODOROKI, BAKUGOU KATSUKI, HITOSHI SHINSOU, GAVIN STORMCLOAK, ARIANE ARCANA, FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI, TENYA IIDA, DENKI KAMINARI, MINA ASHIDO, YUGA AOYAMA, OCHACO URARAKA, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, AND FINALLY HANTA SERO!"

Izuku pov
Once we heard who was participating in the next game, we were given a break to rest and have lunch. I was sitting down with Gav and we were feeding our girlfriends while Erin was playing with Sho when suddenly Todoroki came and called us out "Yagi, Stormcloak, can I speak with you two privately for a while?" We respond with a nod and head to a secluded spot where we can talk freely. "What do you need Todoroki?" I asked him "Back in the city, when you stormcloak sent those ice spears at me, you made me use my fire side." Gav looked at him in a confusing manner until Todoroki explained "I made a vow to never use HIS quirk because of the trauma it has behind it." He proceeds to tell us his entire backstory of how his parents are in a quirk marriage, his mom being sent to the hospital, his older brother leaving because of their father, and how he was trained at a young age until he couldn't stand.

We gritted our teeth in anger and hatred towards the no.2 Pro Flame Hero: Endeavor after knowing the abuse he put his family into, if you can call it that. "Also, Yagi." I look up to see him with a serious face which made me flinch for some reason. "Yes?" "My Father, arranged an engagement with Momo, which I do not and won't accept after knowing your relationship with her." At this I lost it and punched the wall so hard it cracked and broke revealing some rebar. "WHAT!" "I know you're angry, I am too, since I already have eyes for someone else." I calmed down "Oh really, who?" Gav raised an eyebrow while asking. "Well..........."

Author Note: Hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cliffhanger biatches! Bye bye.

O nandito ka pa?

Ano ginagawa mo dito tapos na yung story.

Tanga, tapos na ang story, umalis ka na dito

Tigas talaga ng ulo nito

Sige na nga! O ito na ang story mo!

"Well....... it's your cousin Gavin" he answered. My eyes widen by but Gav's jaw dropped but we regained our composure and looked at him. "Oh.... well I approve? It's okay really, just make sure she is happy, or else I will hunt you down and they will never find your body" Shoto, I can say that right? Flinches when Gav showed his bad side but nodded so I told him "Okay Shoto, I will handle Endeavor, just be ready to confess to Erin since she is starting to get lonely even with Sho" "Alright, wait Sho?" "Her red and white cat that can shoot both fire and ice.................................... HOLYSHIT, WHAT THE HELL, AUTHOR DID YOU DO THIS" "Yare Yare, WHO DO YOU THINK GAVE YOU YOUR LIFE IDIOT, ALSO SHE WANTED THIS ALRIGHT! NOW DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE, I HAVE TO BUY MORE SUPERGLUE BECAUSE OF YOU! *WALKS AWAY AND CURSES INCOHERENTLY IN FILIPINO*" "I-i worry about you sometimes Gav" he looks at me with his somehow bloodshot eyes and says "Well don't you worry about me right now Izuku." Suddenly his eyes return to normal "Now, shall we go, the matches are about to start, oh and Bakugou." We look up at him confused and then look behind us to see half of his frame leaning against the wall "If you tell anyone about this conversation, I'll have Alduin eat your remains, GOT THAT?" We see him nod while keeping his back still faced towards us. At that we left to go back to our table to fetch our girls.

Author note: Alright Gamers, hope you enjoyed that chapter and the first chapter of my second fanfic will come out shortly after this one and before you leave, I just wanna say. "It doesn't matter if we are not the same colour, the same ethnicity, the same sexuality, the same religion, the same culture, we are all humans that make up the human race. BLACK LIVES MATTER."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 20
Maria Nicolette Vergara is a famous idol and known as a short tempered person. Jhoanna Christine Robles is a blind girl and she idolize Colet's group.
222K 13.3K 10
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
2.2K 66 24
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
26.9K 178 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...