Gotta Be You [Complete]

By sheeriostyles

I know how they both feel and now all that’s left to do is to find out how I feel. And right now, my heart is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
*My next fanfic?*
*New fanfic*

Chapter 18

1.2K 37 2
By sheeriostyles

Isla’s POV

“Give me your phone.”

“No,” I replied to Harry.

“Give it.”

“No.”

“Isla.” 

“Harry.” 

“Don’t make me come over there and take it from you,” he said, smirking.

“Let’s see you try.” And I regretted saying those words once Harry got up from the chair, picked me up and carefully threw me on the bed. I screamed as he jumped on top of me, trapping me by sitting on my waist.

He went to grab my phone from my back pocket but I got to it first and held it over my head. He went to grab for it once again but I tickled his stomach, which caused him to pull back. 

“Isla, give me your phone!” he said. He was trying to sound serious but there was a smile on his face that he couldn’t hold back.

“Why?” I whined with a pout on my face. 

“Because I have to deactivate your Twitter and Facebook. It’ll only be for a month.”

“Why?” I asked again.

“Because you might read things that you don’t remember and it might freak you out.” 

“I can handle it,” I said, crossing my arms, hiding my phone underneath. 

“I know you can but…,” he said, he was being serious now, “I can’t risk losing you again.” I looked into his eyes and saw genuine love and worry behind them. 

Reluctantly, I uncrossed my arms and handed him my phone. He smiled again as he took it and started fiddling around with it. After a while, he handed it back to me, still sitting on me.

“Thank you, love,” he said, leaning down and giving me a quick kiss, “you’ll survive. You have me so you won’t miss it too much.” 

I laughed at him. “You better keep me entertained or I’ll find a way to get it back.”

“Oh, I’ll keep you entertained,” he said with a smirk.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned it against the bed above my head. Then he slowly leaned down towards my face and hovered over it, teasing me. He still had me pinned under him so I couldn’t move too much. His lips were an inch over mine, feeling his warm breath on my face, our eyes never leaving each other’s.

Just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he moved his lips down to my neck and started kissing it. I bit my lip, trying to keep in the moan that was about to escape from me. He continued to kiss my neck, sucking every few seconds, surely leaving a hickey in its place. After a couple of minutes he moved onto the other side, sending new pleasures radiating throughout my body. I tried to free my hands from his grasp but he just held on even tighter.

“Harry,” I whispered, closing my eyes.

Finally, he let go of my wrists so he could support himself better as he lied down on top of me, our bodies touching now. I quickly put my hands around his neck, occasionally running it through his hair.

I couldn’t take it any longer so I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back as his tongue entered my mouth. As we kissed, I felt one of his hands trail down my body down to my waist. He slipped it under my shirt and caressed my body. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I let a moan escape from my mouth. 

I felt him smile against my lips.

I moved my legs up so I could wrap it around his waist, pulling him even closer to me. He moved his hand to my back as we flipped over and I was on top now. I straddled him as we continued to kiss, both of his hands now working magic on my back and waist.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and once I unbuttoned them all, I sat up, pulling him with me so I could take it off. I threw it onto the floor and then put my hands on his chest, moving it all over his chest and down to his abs. 

I felt him get excited from underneath me so I grabbed my shirt and took it off. By now, we were both breathing hard and our hearts were beating even faster. 

I pushed him back onto the bed as I leaned down and kissed him again. I started moving my body up and down on him as he moaned against my lips. I was my turn now to smile knowing that I was pleasuring him.

I wanted to take it further so I ran one of my hands down his body and down to his pants zipper. 

I was about to open it but I felt him grab it and stopped me. He also stopped the kiss.

I opened my eyes to see him with a weird look on his face. We looked at each other for a few seconds, our breaths still going hard and fast.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked. 

“Nothing,” he said, he looked away from me now. “It’s just, you know what the doctor said. You shouldn’t do anything too vigorous. You’re not strong enough yet. You should be resting.” 

I scoffed as I jumped off of him. I walked over to where my shirt was lying on the floor and picked it up. I started putting it on as I started getting frustrated.

I said to him, “Oh, you only remember that now after you started this? And I’m fine! I don’t need to rest. I’m already getting cut off from Twitter and Facebook, you told me this morning that I practically can’t leave this house for month and now you’re telling me we can’t have sex? Why don’t you just lock me up? That’ll save you the effort?”

I looked at him and saw hurt all over his face.

Crap. I keep forgetting how this is making Harry feel. I was being so selfish right now. He was just looking out for me.

I took a deep breath. “I’m sorry,” I said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I know you’re just looking out for me. I just…this is all so hard for me. Everything’s so weird now and complicated. I just want things to be normal again. I want to go out and hang with you and every one else. I want to go out and watch movies and go to interviews with you. I want to make love to you. I want to go on a date,” I said, smiling at him. 

“I know. I’m sorry, babe. I want to do all of those things too,” he said. “We’re just gonna have to take it slow. There are other things that we can do to have fun. I know there are a million things you’d rather do than be stuck in this house but I want you to get better. And eventually, things will be back to normal again. I promise.” I nodded as he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. 

“Now I want you to stay here for a while, I’m gonna have a surprise for you,” he said.

 “Ooh, what is it?” I asked excitedly.

“You’ll have to wait and see.”

“Fine,” I said, groaning. He placed me on the bed as he got up and put his shirt back on.

“I’ll call El and tell her to keep you busy for a while,” he said. 

“Alright.”

He went over to me to give me a quick kiss and then he left the room. 

I just fell back on the bed, taking a deep breath.

I put on some music as I waited for El.

Her and Louis only lived about 10 minutes from us so she got here in about 15.

When she got here, we just talked and did each other’s nails.

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe I went that far with her. I made a promise to Niall that I wouldn’t have sex with her. I couldn’t break that promise. I was already having a hard time keeping my other promise. The one where I said wouldn’t try to win her back while we were together. I couldn’t break both promises. I’d be the most horrible person in the world. 

Now I thought of something else that would make her happy.

I was going to get up a “date” out in our backyard. She said she wanted to go out on a date and now she was getting one but in our own backyard.

I got the help of Louis and Liam as we set up a table and a couple of chairs in the backyard. Liam set up white lights that hung from the big tree and on the bushes. Louis lit some candles and placed them around the table on the ground. 

It was amazing.

I had ordered food and had it delivered. I placed in one a couple of plates and brought it out onto the table. 

When everything was ready I asked Louis to tell El to help Isla get ready. But I told them not to tell her that I had planned. I wanted it to be a surprise. 

When Isla went into her room, I went into mine and got ready.

Once I was ready I thanked Louis, Liam and El for their help and then they left. 

Then I walked over to Isla’s bedroom door and knocked.

“Come in,” I heard her say through the door. 

I carefully opened the door and walked in. Once I saw her, my breath was taken away. She was wearing a cream strapless dress that fell just over her knees. Her hair was in waves and she had on just the right amount of makeup to bring out her best features. 

“You look absolutely beautiful,” I said. I couldn’t help the huge smile that appeared on my face and I couldn’t stop looking at her. 

“Thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself,” she said, laughing lightly. I could see her blushing lightly as she looked down.

“Yeah, nothing compared to you,” I replied. She started blushing even harder as she looked up at me.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hands. 

“Are you ready?” I asked.

She just nodded but I could tell she was excited. 

“Okay. Close your eyes,” I said to her. She closed her eyes and I let go of one of her hands as I guided her out of the room and towards the back door. 

“Almost there,” I said, as I opened the back door and help her outside. I brought her out a few more feet and stopped just enough so she could see the whole backyard.

“Okay, and open,” I said.

She opened her eyes and she gasped.

“Wow, Harry, this is beautiful,” she said as she took in the view of the backyard, with all of the lights and the candles and the table set up for us. 

“You said you wanted to go on a date but you can’t really go out so I thought I’d set one up here,” I said, nervously. I wasn’t sure if she would like it but her reaction threw all of my worries away.

“You’re the sweetest, Harry,” she said.

“I just want to make you happy,” I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

“As long as I’m with you, I’m happy,” she said looking at me. 

“Same here,” I said. 

“Well, we should eat before the food gets cold,” I said. I moved my hand to her waist and pulled her towards the table. I pulled her chair out for her and let her sit. I then went over to my seat and sat down. 

We ate our food as we talked. We stopped occasionally so I could kiss her across the table. The whole time, I held onto one of her hands, I never wanted to let go.

When we finished eating, I stood up and walked up to her and held my hand out. 

“Would you like to dance?” I asked. She grabbed my hand and stood up. I grabbed the remote off of the table and pointed it towards the sound system we set up and pressed play. Soon “Crazier” by Taylor Swift started playing, one of her favourite love songs and one that we used to dance to a lot. 

I held her in my arms as she rested hers around my neck. We just stared into each other’s eyes the entire time as we swayed to the music, not thinking about anything else. After a while, I rested my forehead against hers as we closed our eyes.

You showed me something that I couldn't see

You opened my eyes

And you made me believe

 You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

 Baby you showed me what living is for

I don't wanna hide anymore

 Those words could not be truer right now.

 She showed me love.

 She made me believe in it.

 And she’s making me fall again even harder.

**

Please vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
15.5K 395 38
Niall Horan, a member of One Direction, was in love with his best mate, Liam Payne.
77.6K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
16K 99 44
Elizabeth and Niall have been friends for years. They never wanted to be separated but when Elizabeth's dad got a new job it had to be done. When you...