Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 91

8.6K 849 51
By Navya_Mishra

"God... I m never gonna get drunk ever again!!" Cabir exclaimed holding onto his head the next morning at breakfast. Everyone shook their heads at him except for Mukti who too was holding up her head due to hangover.

Navya: I have heard u say that at least once every week for the past 5 years.

Cabir glared at her for a second before looking down again.
Cabir: U should be encouraging me, babe... Not teasing me!

Navya: Well I don't know about encouraging, but I sure did try to discourage u last night when u went on from one drink to another.
Navya muttered making the others chuckle.

Nandini: Okay now since these two are almost wasted out today, I guess we should keep the trekking for some other day. How about we go visit some of those historical temples out here? I really do have a few in mind where I want to pray.

Manik nodded almost immediately while Aliya spoke up,
Aliya: I guess Nandini is right, trekking is not gonna be possible today.

Abhi: I agree!!
The others too agreed for the plan as Nandini spoke up.

Nandini: Okay then... Let's just all get ready and meet downstairs at the lobby in like half an hour?

Navya: Sure!
Rishab: Done.

All of them agreed to it as they finished up their breakfast when a waiter walked closer and placed two glasses on the table,
"Ma'am your order!" He said looking at Nandini who simply thanked him as he walked off.

Nandini picked up the glasses and passed one each to Cabir and Mukti,
Nandini: Here... It'll help in your hangover guys!

Mukti: Gosh Nandini, u r a savior!

They all moved to their rooms to get ready while Manik arranged for two rented cars for them to use for their remaining days. He got back to his room later, too find Nandini standing in front of the mirror putting on a few accessories. She picked up a simple neckpiece when Manik walked closer to her and took it from her hand, tying it up for her.
Manik: U look beautiful!

Nandini smiled up at him as he clasped her neckpiece and kissed her shoulder before turning her to face him.
Nandini: Thank u...

Manik: I was willing to ask u something, Ms. Moorthy!

Nandini raised her brows as he called her Ms. Moorthy but still smiled at him with a confused expression.
Nandini: Sure Mr. Malhotra, why so formal?

Manik: Well, I was thinking what would you say if I maybe invited you out for a date tonight. U know, just u and me for a simple romantic dinner date.

Nandini smiled further at this before folding her arms in front of her.
Nandini: Umn... I don't know. U see I m a married woman, I don't think my husband would appreciate me going out for a romantic evening with someone else.

Manik: Hmn, u r right he is definitely not gonna like it. But then...
Manik said softly walking closer to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
Manik: But what he doesn't know should not actually affect him, right?

Nandini: U want me to sneak out from my husband's company and meet you?

Manik: Absolutely... So what do u say, will you?

Nandini moved out of his hold and turned back towards the mirror, smiling at him through the reflection.
Nandini: I'll think about it.

Manik: Ohk then, I will wait for u in the hotel lobby at exactly 8 this evening.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra, I have not agreed yet. I said I'll think about it. My answer could be a No for all u know.

Manik: I guess, I m gonna take my risks, Ms. Moorthy!! I'll be looking forward to our dinner.
He told her with a wink as he turned around and walked into the washroom leaving Nandini shaking her head in the mirror.

Nandini: Manik and his ideas!!!
--------------------

Soon they were all downstairs getting walking outside towards the waiting cars.
Cabir: Manik... U carry on ahead with Nandini, Rishab, and Ashita. We all will follow u!

Manik shrugged at him in agreement and tossed him the keys for the SUV while as he walked towards the other car with the three others following him. He unlocked the car and walked to the passenger side door, holding it open for Nandini, who simple smiled up at him and sat inside as he closed the door after her and walked around the car behind the wheel as the other two entered at the back.
Nandini watched him put in their destination onto the GPS soon after which they were on the road.

Ashita: Rishab... U really need to learn chivalry from Jiju!!

Rishab who was busy replying to a few texts on his phone looked up at her in confusion as Manik glanced at them through the rearview mirror while Nandini simply bit her lip to stop from smiling.
Rishab: Huh??

Ashita: Holding the door open is known to be chivalrous you know!

Rishab: But aren't u girls always going on and on about Equality and shit...
Rishab spoke up in confusion.

Ashita turned towards him narrowing her eyes,
Ashita: That is different!

Rishab: Ohh really... How? If u want equality then shouldn't that mean that u wouldn't expect us to be doing stuff for u that u would probably never do for us. Opening doors for u, pulling out ur chair, giving up our jackets to u when u r cold and all!!

Nandini frowned at his words, turning her face towards the window looking out as they passed threw the busy roads. Ashita huffed at Rishab's words and opened up her mouth to reply to him when Manik spoke up,
Manik: Chivalry is nowhere about that Champ... It takes hardly any effort to hold open the door or pull out a chair, it's just a form of respect that we show towards them. It's the same respect that they show us while keeping our choices above theirs or while walking next to us when they purposefully walk a step behind us in the presence of some company.

Rishab sighed at his words, looking over at Ashita as he held her hand in his without saying anything else and gave her a small smile at which she smiled back. A comfortable silence took over the car.

Manik moved his hand off the gear-box to Nandini's knee making her turn towards him only to find him concentrating on the road. She realized that it was just a subconscious action by him, make a warmth fill up her heart.

Nandini: Rishu?
She spoke up softly breaking the silence of the car as Rishab looked towards her.

Rishab: Yes Di?

Nandini: What is it?
She asked him in a blank voice, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

She saw him looking at the back of her head with a stolid face as he replied immediately.
Rishab: Nothing Di! Why?

Nandini turned around to face him and asked softly,
Nandini: U sure?

Rishab: Ofcourse Di... All is good!

Nandini: Ohk, if u say so!
Nandini replied to him in the same soft tone, raising her eyes at him. Manik smiled at her a little bit as he pulled over at the temple.

-------------------------

Manik: Hey guys, just wanted to let u know! Nandini and I won't be joining u all for dinner tonight. I have made plans for us.
Manik informed Cabir, Dhruv, Abhi, and Rishab they waited for the girls to join them in the parking lot of some church as they were visiting later that day. The girls were coming out from some other way, thus taking quite long.

Cabir: Plans... Like a date?
Cabir asked them making Manik shrug nonchalantly as he nodded while Abhi groaned.

Manik: What?
Manik asked in confusion looking at Abhimanyu while the Cabir didn't look too pleased as well.

Cabir: Nothing my brother... It's just that u r Whipped!
Cabir said shaking his head while the others chuckled making Manik glare at him.

Manik: Where did that come from?

Cabir: Nowhere... U go on make plans and take ur wife out these dates while we have to sit there and listen to our girls about how romantic of a gesture it was from u.

Abhi: Seriously, I m in no mood to listen to Mukti go on and on about how I should learn from u.

Manik: Well, It's not my fault. No-one stopped u from taking ur wives out.

Dhruv: First of all, they are still our girlfriends and Secondly, we do take them out.

Manik: Clearly not as much as u should! I mean, if they still have complaints.
Manik said shrugging at them as he saw the girls finally out and walking towards them.

Manik: Anyways... The girls are here, so as I was saying I have plans for my wife. And if u guys really don't wanna sit and listen to ur girls cribbing together then I suggest u all too plan out something. Let's just have a date night for all of them.

All the guys looked at each other in silent agreement as they nodded when Manik noticed a notorious smile come over Cabir's face. He narrowed his eyes at him knowing exactly what was going on in Cabir's head.
Manik: And whatever u plan, it should be far far away from Me Cabir... I m not gonna have u following me and Nandini tonight.

Cabir frowned at it making Dhruv and Rishab chuckle just as the girls joined them.
Mukti: What's up Amigos... What are u laughing about?

Rishab: Nothing Di, Just the usual... Cabir bhaiya was trying to pull Jiju's leg but it seems his plan backfired even before he could start.
Rishab said laughing, as Cabir hit him at the back of his head.

Cabir: Tu ruk beta... Tera bhi time ayega, tab dekhenge!
------------------------------------------

"It's time Ms. Moorthy... I m waiting for u sweetheart!😉😘"

Nandini rolled her eyes at his message and took a last glance at the mirror before putting on her heels and picking up her clutch as she walked out of the room locking it behind her. Walking into the elevator, she turned her phone off and kept it inside her clutch not wanting any interruption in their night. 

The ping of the elevator alerted her as the door opened up and she walked out to find her date for the night leaning onto a pillar at the end of the lobby. Slowing down her pace, she took a few moments talking in his appearance.

A sudden fit of giggles made her look away from him towards a pair of girls standing right behind the counter, clearly eyeing him in interest as they tried to take in his attention and failed miserably. Shaking her head at them she continued walking towards him. The clicking of her heels made Manik turn towards her as a dazzling smile came upon his face as he stood up straight. 

Nandini returned his smile as she walked closer to him, her face reddening up at the intensity of his gaze move all over her.

Manik: U look beautiful!
Manik said as soon as she stopped in front of him. 

Nandini: U don't look bad urself... I see u already have gained quite an audience just by standing here!
She said giving a subtle glance towards the counter where the girls now seemed to be staring at the two of them in interest.

Manik followed her gaze a smile was replaced by a smirk,
Manik: Are you getting jealous here?

Nandini's eyes broadened a little as she fake glared at him,
Nandini: Jealous? No ways...

Manik: Are u sure nandini?
Manik asked with a teasing glint in his eyes making Nandini roll her eyes.

Nandini: Yes, I m sure Manik... 

Manik chuckled a little before moving to her side as he placed his hand at the small of his back.
Manik: Good, because u clearly have nothing to be jealous of. U see I have my eyes only for this one special lady who has gladly accepted to come to this date with me.

A smile adorned Nandini's face as she took his words in. Just as she was about to melt into his embrace, an idea popped up in her head, making her smile mischievously as she took a little step away from him, making his hand leave her back to just hover a bit behind her as he looked at her with surprise in his eyes.

Nandini: Just to remind you, Mr. Malhotra, this special lady as u just called me is still someone's wife and has accepted the invitation for this date by sneaking out on her husband. I m surely hoping to have a fun evening, provided I took so much effort of getting ready for it.

Manik smiled at her with an impressed look on his face, understanding as she played along with his little game.
Manik: Ohh it's gonna be fun. U will never be able to forget this night Ms. Moorthy, and that is my promise to you.

Nandini raised her brows at him, smiling earnestly,
Nandini: Ur promise?

Manik: Yes, indeed.

Nandini: Well, in that case, can I ask u for one more promise before we proceed?

Manik: Anything, of course!

Nandini smiled broadly at this as she looked up at him straight in his eyes before speaking up,
Nandini: Well, provided that I m already married, I guess it's only fair if u promise me to behave urself all throughout the night. This is, after all, a first date for the two of us.

Manik's eyes broadened at her words as he understood her meaning. While Nandini bit her lip stopping herself from laughing at him as he opened up his mouth to say something and then closed it again before repeating the entire thing, making him resemble a fish, a quite handsome one on that too.

Manik: Umn... A-are u serious?
Manik asked finally getting his voice, as he shuttered a bit.

Nandini: Yes... I m absolutely serious! So, um, do u promise?
Nandini asked finding immense fun at his state as Manik finally managed to nod at her, not really trusting her voice as he turned towards the exit.

Manik: Um, yeah!!! Shall we?

Nandini: Lead the way...
Nandini said with a triumph smile on her face knowing that this night was surely gonna be a lot of fun. 

-----------------------

Lots of love people,😘😘
-Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...