When the Sun Sets

By bourbonvanilla

I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.

30.

7.9K 351 49
By bourbonvanilla

 Everything you say makes me wanna stay,

but everything you've done makes me wanna run 

Fai wakes up with his cock deep in my mouth. "Oh, fuck," he curses, his hips thrusting upwards, his head hitting the back of my throat, making my eyes water a little.

I smile up at him, taking him deeper and his head falls backwards, his eyes closing. "Love your fucking mouth," he grits out through his teeth.

"You love fucking my mouth," I correct him, placing teasing kisses down his length.

He's looking at me now, his eyes tired, sleepy and hooded from the pleasure. I place one last kiss on the tip and climb up his body, positioning him at my entrance. My hair falls forwards when I lean my head down and his hands come to my hips.

"Condom," he says tightly as I tease both of us, circling his head right at my entrance.

"I'm on the pill and you should be safe because you better not be putting your dick anywhere else."

He lets out a rough laugh and stops immediately, cursing when I slam down on him. My head falls back as he fills me completely, stretching me so wide that I have to pause for a few seconds to get used to him inside. "Fucking hell, Kadie," Fai mutters and then his mouth is on my nipple and he's sucking and circling it with his tongue while I ride him fast and hard.

I tug his head back by his hair so I can kiss him, our kiss hot and needy. "Just so you know, this is me thanking you for driving me to school afterwards."

Fai chuckles groggily, kissing down my neck, his teeth nibbling my skin. "You can thank me like this every morning, bee."

I know Fai is trying to prolong his release. He's gritting his teeth together, trying to help me get off by hitting that sweet spot inside, but it's only making me more frustrated because I'm on the verge, but I can't let go.

"Kadie," he says breathlessly.

I shake my head, my teeth latching down onto my bottom lip. "Please, let go. I can't. I can't, Fai." I drop my forehead to his, closing my eyes so he doesn't see the tears of frustration that appeared there. I don't want him to see my weakness.

"Fuck," he says in aggravation, but he can't hold back much longer and he lets go of his restraint, coming in me.

I stay there, pressed against him until I get myself under control and catch my breath again. I kiss the corner of his mouth and slowly get off him, feeling him drip down my thigh. "You still have some time before you need to get up," I tell him.

Fai puts his arm over his eyes, coming down from his high. "It's early," he grunts.

"I'm sorry. Is that complaining I hear?" I ask him over my shoulder, still buck naked.

Fai drops his arm and puts it under his head, the other one causally laying on his stomach. "Not from me." He grins; a grin of pure male satisfaction. But then his smile drops suddenly. "One of these days, I'm going to make you scream so hard when you're going to come that the neighbours are going to call the police because they'll think someone's getting murdered in here."

I let out a chuckle, but it has a sad note to it. "I'd like to see you try, big boy."

He gives me a cheeky wink and I walk to the bathroom to shower with ice-cold water. Because, even though I like knowing I can make a man come so hard he sees stars and becomes completely weak, that also means I get no release and my body hates me from that.

Fai wakes up and comes to the kitchen when I'm already finished with breakfast, playing a game on my phone with my feet on the table.

He scowls at me, pushing my feet down. "I eat here, Kadience. I don't want your dirty feet on here."

I give him a charming smile. "Don't worry, they're clean."

When he goes past me to the stove, he, completely nonchalantly, places a soft kiss on top of my head. It throws me off guard so hard that I lose focus on the game and die. "Son of a bitch," I mutter to myself.

"You have a test today?" he asks, taking a notice of two maths notebooks, laid on the table in front of me.

"Yep," I say, focusing hard on the game. I hear him making a coffee.

"Studying hard, I see," Fai muses.

"I knew this stuff by heart four years ago already."

He snorts.

When I lose the game again, I put the phone down on the table, watching him sip his coffee. "You should wait to drink coffee for at least an hour after you wake up so it kicks in properly."

He pauses mid-sip, looking at me. "Been doing this for years and it's kicking in just fine."

I shrug. "Suit yourself, but you're doing more bad than good to your body. You can Google it if you don't believe me."

He sighs, putting the cup down and starting to make breakfast. My lips pull up.

Something's changed between us. I feel it. There's this new deep connection with us, some kind of new understanding and even more fondness. I've told him things I've never told anyone before and instead of being disgusted with me, or even thinking I'm crazy just like everyone else, he understands me and is still here by my side.

He eats breakfast and drinks coffee and I continue playing the mindless game on my phone just because I have nothing better to do.

I wait for him to take me to school. Fai makes sure I always get there on time which is really thoughtful of him but he knows I'd probably give him hell if he didn't.

When we get there, I jump down and give him the helmet back. He takes it from me and then I kiss him goodbye. He deepens the kiss, holding onto me for a few more seconds and I push him away, laughing. "Is your friend watching?" I ask, my lips curling upside.

I watch Fa's eyes, but he doesn't look. "Don't give a fuck and neither should you."

I nod. "Good answer. Now I want you to keep it in the head when she texts you again because I'll break your fingers if you continue having little secretive chats between you two, you hear me? I am not competing with anyone, Fai, especially not with that A grade bitch."

"My fucking God," he mutters. "Never had you for a jealous type, bee," he says.

"Never had you for a guy that loves stupid girls who love to put other people down, but we're both learning new things about each other every day, right?" The beauty of having a relationship with someone ...

"Whoa, back the fuck off there, princess. Just because we exchange a few words, doesn't mean I'm in love with her, yeah? You have nothing to worry about. You're the centre of my universe." I know he's joking when he says it but when he places a kiss on my forehead, I have to look down because my chest is suddenly painfully squeezing and my stomach feels like it's in knots.

"Ah, yes. The all-time favourite couple."

The moment between us passes and I step away from Fai, glaring at the queen of bitches over my shoulder. "Mands. Don't," Fai says and when I look at him, I see his jaw tick.

"Don't what? I just came to say hi."

"Hi," I grit out. "Now get the fuck out of my face."

She cocks her head to the side. "Not to you," she says softly as if she's talking to someone who's not able to understand English.

I give her a sarcastic smile. "He's not going to fuck you. I promise you he's not."

Mandy just smiles. "Could you be so sweet and give us a minute then?" Her voice is dripping with honey.

"Of course. That's all you'll ever get, right? A minute." I chuckle. "Ciao," I call over my shoulder to Fai who has a grim look on his face, looking at me. I send him a kiss, mostly to piss Mandy off even more and then walk towards the class, leaving them alone. I'm not letting her ruin my day.

I don't even come to the class when I get Fai's message.

Are you mad at me?

I chuckle.

Do I have a reason to be? I type back, walking in the classroom and sitting down.

My phone vibrates. Definitely not.

I purse my lips, still smiling. I believe him because I trust him. I've never trusted anyone like I trust him, but I somehow know I have to mean more to him than some meaningless fuck, otherwise he wouldn't deal with my annoying ass.

Then I'm not. Don't text and drive, baby. See you later x

I purposefully call him with endearing and I'm not doing that to poke fun, either. Things have definitely changed between us and I really like it.

One week later, things get back to normal. Well, slightly. I'm allowed to go back to work, but Fai still keeps an eye on me and I still stay at his place. But I convinced him to throw a small party for everyone because I'm bored out of my mind just staying there and not having anything to do.

Fai doesn't agree to a party, but he agrees to a get-together, which actually turns into a small party because his guys bring the beer and drugs. Harper comes, too and this is the first time I see her in two weeks.

We have both missed each other so much and there are so many things to talk about with her.

I thought it would be weird for Harp to be here and see the things going on with these guys, but she has her eyes for Jon only and he's not drinking or taking drugs.

"Hey, Kadie! Want something to mix that with?" Ante asks, nodding at the drink in my head.

Fai turns to look at me. He's drinking but he's not taking anything, either. "Not today," I turn him down.

"Boo-hoo," he says, but turns back to Bastian. I wink at Fai and the corners of his mouth pull up before he looks away.

Harper is looking between me and him with interest. She's standing to my side with Jon's arm wrapped around her shoulders. "Things have changed between you two," Harper observes.

"What do you mean?" I ask her, taking a sip of my drink, welcoming the strong burn.

"It's just different. It seems like you two have some kind of connection that no one in this room has."

"No one but you and Jon you want to say?" I ask her with raised eyebrows and her eyes automatically go to him and she blushes.

"Let's sit down and talk," I tell her, nodding towards the couch where we'll have more privacy. Not that any of the guys are listening, anyway.

She turns to Jon and whispers something into his ear. He leans his head down to hear more clearly and then nods, turning his head and placing his mouth against hers.

I smile, looking away and start walking towards the couch, but Fai grips my arm and looks at me in question. "Just going to the couch to talk with Harp. Don't worry, I'm not going to get lost." I chuckle, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his chin. "Don't miss me too much," I say. Maybe we will need to have a talk about this sudden protectiveness. I'm at his place, for God's sake.

Harper is already sitting on the couch and I plop myself down next to her. "So. What's up with you and Jon?"

Harper shrugs, looking down at her hands. "We're just ... spending time together."

"Just spending time together my ass. He wants to eat you," I say, catching him looking at her again. Who would've thought.

Harper blushes even further, but then gives me a look that says she's over the moon. "You know, when we talked about you and Fai and you said that he gets you? It's like that. It feels like that. Jon gets me. And it's so easy with him, it's just ... I don't know, my heart beats faster whenever he walks to the room and he makes me feel good." At my smile, Harper hurries, "And not just in bed."

I nod because I know that. I know exactly what she's talking about because it's like that with Fai and me, too. We always understood each other, no judgment, and we knew what the other person needs.

I know I'm not an easy person to be around sometimes, but he makes it look so easy and that makes me so scared sometimes because there's no future for us and I already feel way too much than I should, even though I promised myself I wouldn't and this is just having fun.

"And, you know, Jon and I are very different and I sometimes think I don't get him, but he assures me that I get the most important parts about him and that everything else is just irrelevant," Harper continues.

My eyes fly to Fai. because I get it. I get exactly what Harper is talking about. You don't have to understand someone wholly, you just have to understand their most important parts. 

*

I was editing this chapter to post it today in the middle of my online class so if you asked me what was going on ... i have no idea. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
876 35 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...