Married But...

By story_isnt_over

Anitha is from a middle class , South Indian family. She married Anand (arranged marriage) who is perfect for... More

chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
chapter -9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter-43
Chapter -44
chapter 45

chapter 20

5K 192 16
By story_isnt_over

Anand's POV

Seeing her smiling today made me feel less guilty. Since our marriage the only emotion I saw on her face was sad and anger. I don't blame her for that. It's all my fault I did this to her. Every single day I regret saying yes to this marriage. She is a perfect girl that any man would wish for but I don't deserve her. Not after that accident.

Seeing her crying makes me mad. It kills me everytime she looked at me with those sad eyes. I tried my best to make her happy today. Her smile somehow lessened my guilt. I promised not only to her but also to myself that I will never ever ignore her and I will not let her cry anymore.

I entered the room after washing my face. She was sleeping like a baby, hugging herself. I lied down on the bed facing her wondering how she had manged to deal with my rudeness. I knew I was hurting her but I intentionally did that so that she would hate me one day and find someone who deserves her. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I recalled what all we did today. She and Nikki were like two kids playing in a park, enjoying their own world.

I looked at Anu she looked beautiful and innocent like always. I remembered apologizing her thousand times silently. I recalled how I begged her not to get marry not to enter my hell life but she did. In these few days I understood that she loved her family more than anything and she always does what she feels is right. surprisingly she even care about me even though I hurt her so much. She has a beautiful heart that monster like me don't deserve it. I decided that I will take care of her, I will try not to hurt her and after few months I will do what's best for her. I know she will not agree to it but I have to try.

She is innocent don't hurt her' my inner voice told.

A bitter memory flashed

"Promise me you will never leave me"

"I promise." I said.

__________

Tears rolled down from my eyes. I couldn't keep my promise please forgive me.

"Anand!" The voice startled me.

Anu immediately sat up staring at me with horror. I cursed myself silently for acting so stupid. Now I know she will not even allow me to breath until I tell her why I was crying.

"Look I know you don't like sharing anything with me but I'm not going to let you escape this time"

Oh great! Like I expected

_______________________________________
Hey guys!!!

First of all, I am soo..... Sorry for making you guys wait this long. Actually when I changed my phone I somehow forgot my id and password of this account and to be frank I thought no one would care about this book but you guys did! Today I was shocked after reading all your comments and messages and trust me I felt so bad to make you guys wait so long. So I sat up and wrote this chapter for you.

Anyway I will update the chapters regularly from now so please keep supporting. And thank you guys for your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 14.2K 34
Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage.. Join the journey of Arjun and Shivani...
173K 7K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
89.8K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
49K 5.3K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...