Chapter-15

I was disturbed by some voices . People were talking, shouting but I was too lazy to wake up I wanted to sleep a whole day.

Suddenly I felt sunlight hitting my face , it irritated me
"Ammaa. curtain. Please." I muttered . Too lazy to say whole sentence.

There was no reply, no action.

Sunlight continued hitting my face

"Ugh!" I covered my face with my hand. Within a second fan went off, I was soo annoyed that I felt like hitting my head to a wall or breaking someone's head.

I got up with frustration ,still closing my eyes "Maaaa... Why do you do this to me always ? Why don't you let me sleep peacefully?" I should loudly.

"Huh?"

I heard someone saying but I don't think it was my mom. In fact it was a male voice.

God! I hope it's not my dad .

I opened my eyes with irritation. My eyes widened and jaw dropped seeing the guy standing in front of me . With a messy hair half smile raising an eyebrow , and scratching his neck he was staring at me.

"Anand?"

"Yep! And your mom is not here . It was me who moved the curtain and off the fan. To wake you up " He said raising his eyebrows.

I looked around the room and realized it wasn't my room in fact I wasn't my home . What had happened yesterday flashed in my mind like a TV serials recap!

Oh god!! How did I forget that I was married.

I cleaned my throat to apologize but then I remembered how rudely he off the fan to wake me up.

"How rude" I said sitting straight on the bed.

"Really? I was trying to wake you up from an hour and you were in deep sleep I shaked you and called you politely but you was sleeping like kumbh Karan's sister moreover you kicked me out of bed twice . " He said in frustration.

"What?? Kumbh Karan's sister? And I kicked you ? Twice??" I asked innocently.

"Yes madam twice! " He said running his fingers into his messy hair.

"Really? How? I mean I... I don't do that ! I never did that .First time. I . I think. I'm sorry" I said in confusion and grinned.

"Of course this must be first time you kicked someone because this someone is a gentleman who does favour even after getting kicked! Twice!!" He taunted.

"Really? " I said raising my eyebrows " what favour did you do ?"

"I woke you up " he said proudly " of course with a great struggle, anyway mom told me to wake you up early because you have to do some rituals she wanted you to wear this saree and whatever she left here" he said pointing towards a table on which a red saree, jewellery and other things are there " by 7:30 she wanted you to get ready and go down " he said fastly and sigh "and yes , good morning!" He said giving a half smile.

I caught my head with both hands still sitting on bet and rewinding what ever he said in fast motion.

Slowly understanding what he just said " OK... What is the time"

"It's 7" he said with a bright smile.

"What??" Tension had started in me.

Only 30 min have left how will I get ready? how will I wear saree and that heavy jewellary without someone's help? I thought biting my nails . I got out of the bed walking here and there biting my nails . My eyes fell on the mirror I looked myself in it , my hair was messy, kajal had spread a lot ! No wonder why he called me kumbh Karan's sister.