chapter - 12

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! He is soo caring" Nikki said .

I smiled silently. It was about an hour we were talking about, only about Anand on the phone.

"Anu, do you remember you have to meet him today?"

"Hmm"

"Please don't forget again" she said, laughing.

"I won't." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok. Bye......." she sang.

Life seems to be normal again! Lavi went back to her village. We requested her not to , atleast till my marriage but she said she want to be with her parents. The only person we were worried about was Nikkil but he said nothing to worry anymore. Nikkil informed us that Anil left the place and maybe he will never come back into our lives but I doubt. Finally, we are out of danger atleast for temporary and one good thing that happened in that little adventure was a brother. Yes! Nikil wanted me to call him annaya (brother) and I loved to do that . Ankitha shopped a lot of things for my wedding most of which I think are waste of money.

I can't believe it ! There is only two days left for my wedding.

I wore a white dress and got ready as simple as possible. I know whenever I were a white dress it is like stating that I'm going somewhere or meeting someone special.

"White dress? Where are you going akka?" Asked Ankitha.

"Going to the temple"

"Hmm... mom is calling you"

"Ok . Im coming"

I went to the hall but mom wasn't there.

"Amma" I called.

Amma came from the kitchen looked surprise seeing me in white dress.

"White dress?" Mom said raising eyebrows.

"Yeah. Hm.. going to the temple."

"Oh! Good. Going alone?" Amma asked.

"Umm.. " I wasn't sure what to say.

"Going alone?" She asked again.

" Umm.... yes. " I finally said.

"I don't want you to go alone. Take Ankitha with you" mom ordered.

Both Ankitha and I exchanged horrified looks.

"No" Ankitha and I said in unison.

"Why?" mom gave a confused look.

Before I could answer anything Ankitha stated that she is going to movie with her friends.

"And.. who gave you the permission?" Mom asked folding her hands.

"Umm. Akka" Ankitha gave innocent looks "please help me"

Because she is my cute little sister I did everything to convince amma. I requested, shouted, demanded, made a face but nothing worked. Then I used my special weapon, tears . Obviously it works all the time.