Red Desire | Kylo Ren x Reader

By lifeofsith

You've been working on Starkiller base for over two years as a medic. You're hopelessly in love with one of y... More

Warnings & Cast
Free Show
Coward
The Encounter
A Mess
Red
You're Excited
Visitor in the Night
Your Body Says Otherwise
Stop Being So NaΓ―ve
No, Keep Them On
Can You Handle That?
Always So Needy for Me
The Commander Insisted
A Superior's Decision
Please Punish Me
Some Pretty Girl
You Heard Him Girl
I've Seen All of You
Only Good Girls
A Death Wish
What a Brat
At What Cost?
Hands Off of Me
Tell Me About Her
Obviously, He Cares
Don't Make Promises
I Think You're Jealous
Let Me Take Care of You
We Aren't Done with This
Not Worth Your Time
Only Going to Make it Worse
I'm Not Your Baby
You're Still Wearing It?
Should Have Saved Myself
Want to Play?
It Felt Like Home
Already Been Hurt
Gone Missing

You're Not Scared?

5.2K 110 399
By lifeofsith

Looking around his quarters tentatively, you bit back a smile as you walked over to Kylo slowly. You reached his side as he towered over you and he walked ahead towards a door. You followed behind him curiously and stepped through the doorway. A large silk covered bed sat in the middle of the room and you stopped to stare looking around to see what else was in there. It was pretty bare except for a dresser next to the closet and a door leading off towards what you assumed was his shower.

He stopped walking and turned around to face you while crossing his arms behind his back. His face was stoic and expressionless as he stood there and waited. Your face was flush as you eyed the floor avoiding his gaze.

"You will sleep here."

"Oh," you said looking up as his blank face. "Well, where will you sleep?"

"That's none of your concern," he said flatly.

"Um, okay then," you said slowly as you took a step towards the bed.

He gave you a quick nod and walked past you as his cape brushed against you sending shivers through your body. You turned to watch his large figure leave the room and you turned back around towards the bed. It looked so soft and inviting.

Setting your scrubs and datapad on the dresser that was against the wall, you walked over to the bed. Reaching down, you pulled the black covers back and slipped underneath them. You sunk down into the bed instantly and it felt heavenly in comparison to your cot. Inhaling the scent that lingered on the sheets, you shut your eyes trying not to think of how strange this all was.

What was he playing at?

None of it made sense.

Even though the bed was soft and hugged your body perfectly, you just couldn't get comfortable enough knowing Kylo wasn't sleeping. The sheets were cold against both your skin and your still damp hair and you shivered wishing you could warm up.

It would be real nice if a brooding hot man was lying in the bed with you.

Sitting up in the bed, you glanced around the dark room. Just looking at it brought a calmness over you. Right now, though, you felt more awake than you had earlier in the day.

Deciding you didn't want to try to sleep, you pushed away the covers and climbed out of the large bed and walked out of the door and down the hallway. You weren't sure if Kylo was even still in the quarters, but you wanted to at least try and find him. Walking around the corner from the short hallway, you looked around the large space until you saw him standing across the room staring out the massive windows that cast a dull light from the stars across his scarred face. Standing as still as ever, he stood there deep in thought with his hands still behind his back as solid as ever.

Against your better judgement, you walked over to him until your body was in line with his facing out towards the stars. The sight before you out into the nothingness of the galaxy was beautiful and you tried to take it all in. He didn't move as you turned to look up as his unwavering face opening your mouth to speak.

"Do you ever sleep?"

He said nothing as he gazed out of the dark windows, then after a while, he turned his head slightly to you blinking his long lashes, "Do you?"

Taken aback, you stared into his questioning eyes, "Yeah, every night."

"Until the nightmares start, right?" he asked turning his body slightly to face you more directly.

Great- so he was still reading your mind.

Even while you slept.

"Yeah, until they start," you said blinking softly looking away from him.

He took a step towards you, "You have nightmares about me," he said plainly. "Why?"

A blush crept over your cheeks and you shuffled your feet nervously and shrugged your shoulders avoiding his intent gaze, "I-I don't know."

"Hm."

You rubbed your hands together as you looked up at him now and saw he was surveying you and taking in your small body. You trembled and tried to not think about him looking at you like that. Tried not to think about how close he was to you now. Which was damn near impossible since you could reach out and touch him if you wanted to.

"I keep dreaming about when you told me to leave you-" you started saying.

"I know."

"Why did you make me leave, after you got hurt?" you said quietly trying to not let your emotions get the best of you. "I was only trying to help..."

He took a small step towards you, "I didn't want you to see that."

You opened your mouth in protest, "I'm a medical professional Kyl- Commander Ren, and I've seen much worse than that," you huffed at him crossing your arms over your chest. "It's going to take a lot more than that to scare me away from you."

There was a flash of emotion that crossed his eyes as he tilted his head slightly looking directly at you, "You're not scared?"

Heat spread throughout your entire body as you shook your head no still crossing your arms in front of you with your chest puffed out.

He leaned down until his mouth was next to your ear, "Maybe you should be," he huffed as you shivered against his hot breath.

This little bitch knew exactly what he was doing to you. He knew the control he had over your body.

Well, two can play at this game.

Your heart beat faster as he stood back up straight as a smirk crossed his face. Without thinking, you uncrossed your arms and reached up to touch his upper left arm and he flinched but didn't move away. Moving even closer to him you trailed your hand up his big strong bicep which flexed underneath your touch and you moved up to his wide shoulder. His mouth was open, and he was breathing faster as he looked at you unsure of what you were doing. 

"Well, Commander," you said in a hushed sultry tone as you began to trace small circles on his shoulder joint. With a quick movement, you pushed down on his shoulder injury with your thumb and he winced, "Maybe you're the one who should be afraid."

He didn't say anything as you released his shoulder and turned to walk back towards the bedroom. You could hear his footsteps following you back to the bedroom.

Hook, line, and sinker.

You walked to the bed and began to climb back into it slowly before you felt his hands grab your ankles. Your body froze as he slowly pulled you towards him and flipped you over on  to your back to face him. Your breath caught as you looked up at him standing over you like a goddamn untouchable god.

"It's cute that you think you're intimidating," he said with a playful smirk as he let go of your legs.

Scrambling up from your laying down position, you knelt up on the bed trying to give yourself more height, but you were no match against him. He was still much taller than you even when you were up on the bed.

A smile crept over your lips, "I'm very scary," you said as you reached out to touch his chest with both of your hands. He gasped quietly as you snaked your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you, "I'd watch out if I were you."

His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled your chest to touch his, "Oh, really?"

You smirked, "Yes, I can do some real damage," you purred up at him with wide eyes.

"I know, Red," he said in almost a growl running his monstrously large hands down to your hips making you gasp. "I've seen what you're capable of."

"Well, I saw how good you were at destroying things," you said as you slowly moved your hands up to his hair and tangled your fingers in it. "I learned from the best."

He let out a soft groan as you began massaging your hands in his ridiculously smooth hair. You inhaled the clean scent of him, and it instantly soothed you and you wished you could always be around that smell. Kylo licked his lips slowly as he bent his head down. Your heart was beating so fast you thought you might pass out. Resting his forehead against yours, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. Taking your chance, you moved your head up and connected your face with his.

You moaned into him as you kissed him, and he stumbled into you in surprise and gripped you harder. You bit his lower lip playfully causing him to whine in pleasure as his knees buckled and he pushed himself on top of you. Falling back into the bed, you let out a gasp as he climbed up on top of you fully. Feeling the weight of him over of you made you shiver in excitement, and you wrapped your legs around him pulling him closer.

His lips left yours and he left a trail of kisses along your jawline, "You think I don't know what you're doing?" he breathed into your ear as he nipped at it.

You craned your head back into the bed and snickered, "And, what would I be doing, Commander?"

He growled as his mouth went to your neck and he started leaving small little bites along it making you writhe underneath him. Continuing the bites, he began moving down your neck to your somewhat exposed chest.

"You're being naughty, Red," he said as he pulled the neck of your shirt down lower to get to more of your skin. He placed soft kisses along your collarbone as you moved your fingers through his hair, "And do you know what naughty girls get?" he huffed as he trailed down your body kissing your clothed torso. He pulled your hands back and pinned them above your head as you wiggled against him trying to release yourself from his grip, "They get what they deserve."

With that, he released your hands as he reached down swiftly and pulled your shirt up. Sitting up to aid him, he slipped it over your head and smashed his face into yours with a low groan. Your body was warm against him as he ran his hands up and down your now bare chest and waist- because who the fuck sleeps with a bra on?

His hands found the band of your pants and you released your legs that were wrapped around him as he started inching the fabric down. His soft lips were still pressed to yours as he somehow pulled your pants off leaving you in just your underwear. A shiver ran through your entire body now as he slid his gloved hands up from your feet to your knees. Kylo brushed down from there touching your outer thighs and moved to grip your ass. You moaned into the kiss as your hands grabbed onto his broad strong shoulders. Using all of your weight, you suddenly forced him to roll over using your legs, so he was now laying with his back on the bed and you were on top of him. He gripped you harder and gave a light slap to your butt causing you to rock your hips into him.

"Why is it, every time we do this," you said with ragged breathing, "You can see all of me, but I see none of you," you pouted while staring at him.

His golden eyes sparkled devilishly while he sat up suddenly pulling you to his lap to have you straddle your legs around him. Holding a hand in front of you, he held his gloved hand in front of your mouth waiting for you. You put your arms around his neck as you leaned in to bite his glove. Pulling his hand back, his glove slipped off and he placed his now bare hand on your back. The warmth from his large calloused hand caused your body to be covered in goosebumps as you used your mouth to pull off the other glove.

Using both hands, he massaged your breasts and you leaned your head back as a soft sound of delight left your mouth. He leaned his head forward and lightly licked at your exposed already hard nipples and you shuddered beneath him. Your hands dug into his back as he explored and fondled your chest and you were heavily breathing in pleasure.

He moved so both of his bare hands were now on your back as he pulled you in making your hips rock against his hardness. Gasping, you slid your hands from around his neck and they traveled down his chest to rest on his hard and tight stomach. He held a breath in as your hands trailed lower and brushed over the tent underneath his layers.

"I want to see you," you cooed into his ear as you ran your hands over his erection. He huffed out a breath as he slowly moved his hands down to rest on your lower back, "Please Kylo," you whispered looking up at him as you ran your hands up his chest trying to pull the fabric off of him. 

"No, honey," he said roughly while pulling your wrists away from him. "Not tonight."

A pout instantly fell over your face. You whined lightly punching at his chest while you shoved your face down to hide in embarrassment from him shutting you down- yet again. He tried tilting up your chin to make you look at him, but you just shoved your face down into him further in defeat. Your nose was flooded with the luring scent that spilled off of him and you breathed it in trying to calm yourself down.

"Don't pout," he said finally pulling your face up to look at him.

You rolled your eyes before speaking to him, "What is this then?" you asked gesturing in between the two of you while trying to hide the hurt in your voice as you looked into his confused eyes. "Am I just some fuck toy to you?"

He sighed as he pulled you off of him. Your pout deepened into a frown as he placed you down on the bed and he stood up off of it and stepped away. He faced towards the door and you felt your eyes getting watery as he ignored you.

What was happening right now?

Why did this always happen?

One second things were fine, and then the next you had to go ruin it by opening your big fat mouth.

You felt so stupid. Why were you here?

A tear slid down your face and you kneeled up on the bed to get off of it and leave when Kylo turned around quickly. You stopped moving and looked up at him with a sniffle. Moving towards the bed he reached his hand out and wiped away the tear on your cheek with the pad of this thumb. Ever so gently, he then reached for your wrists and placed them on his chest. Holding on to your hands, he moved your hands under his to pull away the fabric.

You didn't say anything in fear he would stop what he was doing, as you let him move your hands to slowly take off his layers. Your breath quickened as he helped you undress him. Each layer sat on the floor in a heap next to his belt, his gloves, his boots, and your clothes. By the time he only had his thin layer on, he stopped your hands. He let go of your wrists and slid his hands down your body as he laid you back down on the bed. In one quick motion, he gripped your hips and pushed you up further on the bed until your head was laying on the pillows.

Breathlessly, you watched as he walked around to the end of the bed and crawled up on it. His head was bent low and he started running his hands up your legs. As his hands roamed your body, his mouth found your inner thighs and he placed soft kisses down them until he reached the fabric of your underwear. He looked up at you under his fluttering lashes and he hummed against your skin making you squirm in anticipation.

"Is this what you want?" he asked in his deep baritone voice placing kisses against your covered heat.

You moaned in response and tried to push your hips into his face. You could feel your wetness soak through your underwear as a wave of desire coursed through you seeing him bent down in front of you. You nodded as you grabbed his hair in between your fingers.

"Well, then," he said slowly reaching a hand towards your center to stroke up and down your folds, "If it's what the naughty girl wants..."

You couldn't take any more of his teasing and you whined pushing your hips into him. He let out a deep chuckle as his hand pulled your underwear to the side as his other hand wrapped up and around your hip holding you in place. He took one finger and traced it up and down your now dripping and exposed clit and you trembled beneath him.

"So wet for me," he hushed at you while torturously rubbing a finger up and down. "So wet for me, Red," he cooed leaning his mouth down.

You let out a loud whine as he pushed his finger to your entrance and slowly traced it before slipping it in you. Squeezing around him, he moved his mouth to your throbbing clit. He lightly licked it making your hips shake and he then put his full mouth on it. He sucked while swirling around his tongue sending a crash of pleasure through you. Your body hadn't been touched by him in so long, and you were already almost reaching your peak just from looking at him in between your legs.

Gently, he began pumping his finger in and out of you. He picked up the pace while he sucked on your nub making your senses go into overdrive. The hand that was wrapped around your hip moved up until it was resting on your breast. He fondled it while tweaking your nipple as he slipped another finger inside of you. Blowing out a huff of hot air, you tried to grind your center into his face as he ate you out.

You climbed the peak to your climax, and it clouded your senses. It felt so damn good and you couldn't stop the moans that left your mouth as you tugged on his hair. He slipped a third finger in you and was pumping in quickly. Finding your sweet spot within you, you let out a wail and you were so close- so fucking close.

"Cum for me, Red," he said roughly as he went into high speed pumping his fingers into you while he licked and sucked on your clit.

You screamed in delight as you reached an orgasm and your legs began to shake. He pulled his wet fingers out of you and rubbed them up and down your sensitive nub sending shockwaves of bliss through you.

The thrill of everything was still coursing through you as he moved so he was now kneeling on the bed in front of you. His hand undid his pants and his throbbing needy cock popped out of his pants. You wanted to drool just from looking at it as the tip was dripping in precum.

Scooting your hips towards him, you looked into his lustful eyes, "Please Kylo," you whined knowing he wanted you to beg for him. "Please fuck me, please make me cum on your hard cock."

He hissed out a breath as he gripped his shaft and moved the wet head up and down your wet slit. You hummed in pleasure as you tried rocking your hips into him.

"You want this?" he asked slapping the head down on your clit making you squeal.

"Yes, Kylo, please-"

Before you could finish, he sunk the head into your pussy and you instantly contracted around him making him huff out a wicked breath. He pushed fully into you and your hands grabbed his biceps while you enjoyed the feeling of being completely filled by him. He felt enormous and you didn't think your body would ever get used to his size.

He began at a slow pace letting you get adjusted to him as he pumped into you. His hands were on either side of your head as he leaned over to allow himself to push in quicker and at a better angle. You let out a satisfied groan as he picked up his pace. The bed began to shake as his rhythm quickened and he began pounding into you as the tip hit deep within you.

"You feel so good- fuck," you said breathlessly as you dug your nails into his arms.

This caused him to move his hips into yours even faster making you squeeze his length even harder. He growled and quickly pulled out of you. You opened your mouth to protest but he stopped you.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said kneeling back upwards. You quickly got up and moved until your mouth was directly in front of his hard and wet length, "You know what to do," he rumbled at you holding back your hair.

You greedily placed your mouth around him and swirled your tongue around the tip. You could taste yourself on him and you lapped up the juices. He pulled on your hair making you look up at him as you sucked on him like a piece of candy.

Using your hands, you used one to aid on the length and the other to massage his balls. He let out a gratified whine as his hips smacked into your face. You enjoyed being in control of his pleasure and relished the fact that he was enjoying it so much. He began pumping into your mouth and you could feel him in the back of your throat.

"You look so perfect like this," he said as he leaned down slightly smacking your ass with his free hand. "So perfect sucking on my cock."

You gagged at his size as he continued pounding into you as your jaw stayed open for him. Tears stung your eyes from trying to keep your mouth open and you struggled to breathe. He suddenly pulled out of your mouth and spun you around, so your face was pressed into the bed and your hips were against his length. You gasped for air as your nose was shoved into the silk sheets.

He moaned as you arched your back pressing yourself into him. He grabbed your ass and smacked it harshly before bending down and biting it. You gasped as you wiggled your hips trying to make him move. He let out a low chuckle and sat back up and slipped a finger along your slit after pulling your underwear out of the way. He ran up and down it before grabbing his shaft and stuffing it completely in you.

A yell of pain left you as you tried to adjust to his size, but he gave you no time before he started ramming into you. The sound of his balls hitting you because of the fast speed made you roll your eyes back in pleasure.

You whined as he gripped your hips tightly and pounded into you. One hand released your hip and pulled you up by your shoulder so that your back was against his chest. He snaked his warm hand around your throat and squeezed lightly slowing down your blood supply.

Your head was throbbing pleasantly, and your vision was blurred as your arousal deepened. His large hand almost completely closed around your neck and you moaned in pleasure as your head leaned back to rest on his shoulders.

As if knowing he was torturing you, he used his other hand to move down until it found your clit. He began massaging it quickly while he continued to pound his length into you. The combination of the choking, his hand on your nub, and him thrusting into you almost broke you and you let out a loud scream in pleasure.

Good thing no one could hear you in these quarters.

You were reaching another climax and your entire body began shaking as you almost reached your limit.

"Kylo-" you said feeling yourself getting too close to finishing.

"You don't cum until I tell you to," he snickered into your ear as he continued destroying you. Holding back your orgasm was extremely difficult and you squeezed in his length harder making him moan loudly as he moved even faster.

He rubbed you quickly making you wince trying to hold back your climax. The grip his hand had on your neck tightened restricting your air even more making you gag for breath. You reached up to grip his wrist that was choking you as you let out a muffled sound against him unable to hold it in anymore. He sensed this and finally decided you could finish.

"Cum for me, Red."

A piercing wail left your body as you reached your second orgasm and your body trembled intensely beneath him. His whole body shook as his pace slowed down and he filled you with hot cum as he moaned loudly.

He released his hand from your neck and your heat, and you fell into the bed and he fell on top of you. You both were gasping for air trying to catch your breath as you lied on the bed next to each other covered in a sheen of sweat.

He pulled out of you and cum dripped through your underwear and down your legs and you blushed in embarrassment- but he didn't seem to care. Tucking himself away, he pulled your body to him until you were lying on his chest. It rose deeply as he was still trying to breathe normally.

Curling into him, you couldn't help but smile. When was the last time you felt this content? You traced a hand down his chest as exhaustion started to creep over you. You yawned and snuggled into him. Using his free arm that wasn't wrapped around you, he pulled up the sheets over the both of you. The coldness of the silk felt nice on your warm and sweaty skin.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here."

He kissed your forehead and you melted under his touch, "Sleep, Red."

You nodded and gratefully closed your eyes falling asleep quickly against the slow rhythmic breathing of him next to you. Your whole body was calm, and you slept soundly.

Until the images flashed through your mind.

Wicked images.

You saw flames, heard screams, felt pain.

You woke up yelling in a cold sweat instantly shivering. Reaching out, you realized you were alone in the bed. Sitting up quickly, you glanced around the room but didn't see him.

"Kylo?" you called out but got no response.

You almost got up out of the bed to go find him, but you saw him appear in the doorframe. He walked over to you still in his thin inner layer of clothing and he held a glass of water in his hand. He sat down on the bed next to you and held it out for you to take.

Grateful, you took it from his hands and then sipped at it. The cool water felt nice against your sore coarse throat that hurt from yelling. Kylo gently took the glass back from you and set it on the bedside table. Looking back at you, he lightly pushed you back onto the bed and pulled the sheets up to cover your naked body.

"More nightmares," he stated looking into your eyes with worry.

"Yes," you said softly. "They are always the same."

He reached out and cupped your face in his hand. You moved your cheek to snuggle into his grip. You wanted him to stay with you. Sleep next to you.

"Will you stay?" you asked hopefully.

A look of pain and concern flashed over his face as he considered your request, but he quickly stood back up taking his hand away from you.

"Try to get some sleep," he said as he turned around and walked out of the room.

You opened your mouth to call out after him, but you didn't know what to say.

You were so close to getting somewhere with him. So close to having an actual connection with him.

Then he just vanished- again.

Frustration hit you as you grumbled to yourself.

You rolled over in the bed with a sigh snuggling back into the soft and comfy bed. You tried to shove your thoughts of him and what had happened out of your mind as you tried to find sleep again. This first shift back was going to bite you in the ass if you didn't get more sleep.

Sleep found you again and you somehow got a few more hours in.

There was a dull beeping coming from your datapad alarm as you woke up in the morning. You groaned and slowly sat up in bed. Rubbing your eyes to get them to focus, you looked around the room.

No Kylo in sight.

No surprise there.

Sighing, you pushed the covers off of you and began to climb out of bed. A blur of white caught your eye behind you and a strong scent filled your nose as you turned to look at the bedside table. Next to the glass of water sat a steaming cup of coffee. A smile spread across your lips as you reached for it and inhaled its sweet pleasant scent. Taking a sip, it warmed up your entire body as you shakily stood to walk over to the shower. It was a struggle though because your legs were so damn sore.

You had wicked cramps from having a little bit too much fun last night. Speaking of, you needed to wash off the remnants on your legs. You definitely didn't want to have to worry about explaining that to anyone on your first day back.

(Thank y'all so much for 5k views!! I love y'all and appreciate your comments!!🖤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 0 8
Hired by General Hux , you are now a Veterinarian working on Starkiller base. You quickly find out that there is much more to your assignment than yo...
7.6K 288 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...
387K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED β™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
433K 9.4K 131
After being captured in a late night raid on the current planet you were being held as a slave, arriving on the Starkiller base soon to find out your...