Soul Link

Par Mondogecko12345

Heya, just a thing from the writer of this story... CUT ME SOME SLACK. I'm 16. I know nothing about writing s... Plus

The Visit
Day Out
Sudden Realization
Killer Instinct
The Nightmare
Bonding Time
House Party

Leaked Information

15 2 0
Par Mondogecko12345

(A/N)
I worked really hard on this so I could publish this on my birthday (June 2nd) but none the less enjoy the chapter!

As I am walking through the hallway I hear two voices behind me.

"Hey Fred wait up!" I hear Evan behind me.

"Hey Fred ummm sorry about the other day..." Aaron said to me.

"Oh it's fine...i'm sorry for just leaving like i did."

"No we are sorry we should not have pushed you to try to talk about something you did not want too and for that we are sorry...right EVAN..." Aaron says glaring at Evan.

"Yeah I guess..."

"wow thanks guys, you're the best" and with that the day went about as normal. As well as the next few days.

"Oh there you are Fred" Right now I am at Evan house getting ready to practice fighting since what happened with Ty.

"ready evan..."

"You bet..."

"ok... come at me...with everything you got" I yell. Evan then rushes me. Throwing punches left and right. In result dodge all of them pushing someone away. He tries to sweep my leg like Ty did I jump ready for it. I then try to kick him but he jumps back.

"Fred I have a question. why are you holding back?"

"what?"

"Ty told me that he got really scared of you and that you changed completely. That's why I'm telling you I want you to do that to me..." I look at Evan shocked then at Chara then back to Evan.

"are you sure..."

"YES!" he shouts pumped up.

"ok but don't say i didn't warn you...do your thing...chara..."

"Ok Fred..." she says doing her thing. I'm floating behind my body, my hair turns a garish white my eyes turn balck and black ooze comes out of it. And a red glowing target appears on my chest. Evan looks at me shocked.

"Chara don't kill him..." I say.

"Ok..."

"What the hell..." he says in fear backing up.

"Hello Evan... now lets...BEGIN!" she then lungs at him. Then a glowing red knife appears in her hand slashing left and right at unhuman speeds. I can tell she is letting him dodge the attacks just to toy with him.

"The hell are you"

"I no...WE are demons" suddenly I'm back in my body and look around to look for Chara but she is nowhere to be seen.

"Ready comedian.." I look around again but I still can't see her I soon then realise that we are sharing the same...body

"ready when you are...red"

"Now Evan, welcome to our special HELL!" We then pull out a 6 foot knife

and in less then a second we are in front of Evan with the knife to his throat. "stand...down..." Evan now shaking drops to his knees. Chara then leaves my body.

"like i said don't say we didn't warn you..." he then stands up and grabs me by the collar.

"WHAT WAS THAT!!!!" I look him dead in the eyes not even flinching. I look over at Chara who has her hands buried in her face saying something I can't hear but little did I know she was saying "we shared a body" over and over.

"do i really have to tell you"

"YES!" I sigh and then spend the next hour explaining everything to the expert changing the name so he does not know I like her.

"That's about it..." he then looks at me with a "really" face.

"Are you messing with me dude..."

"um nope but take it as you will you don't have to believe me...also don't tell anyone even aaron who knows what will happen if word gets out."

"Yeah, yeah I won't say anything...because I don't want people to think I am crazy..." I then roll my eyes and leave it at that and head home.

Right now I am chilling on a hammock. "hey chara did i do the right thing telling evan?"

"It does not matter to me. Whatever choice you pick I will support it" I am a little taken back by this.

"wow umm that's odd"

"What?"

"nothing it's just you have been a lot nicer is all..." she then floats next to me.

"Hey comedian..."

"yeah red..."

"Remember when you said...if my feelings change to let you know..." I then start to blush.

"red..." She then leans in towards my face...inching closer and closer...until...

"HA your pathetic Trash bag!"

"wait what?" I then look at what I thought was Chara grow the familiar black tentacles on her back.

"I had a hunch you liked her. HAHAHAHA!" He then rapped his ozzie tentacles around me. Still keeping the form of Chara.

"hey pal mind telling me what going though your small dense head of yours" I say mocking him.

"You little..." He then crashes through the tree.

"hey bud you're barking up the wrong tree" nice...one.

"You are too pathetic. Falling for someone who is not even alive...what would you do if she liked you back...nothing she's dead and if she did like you then...well i'll be left to take care of you two...."

"what are you talking about..." I say worried.

"Well if I told you...that would ruin the fun" He then tightens the hold so much I hear my ribs crushing until *SNAP*

I then wake up to see Chara holding me..."Fred are you ok...what did Nightmare do..."

"i'm fine red...everything is fine" I say forcing a smile.

"Then why are you...crying" When she said that I feel my face and feel tears on my face.

"well i have no idea...i guess i'm feeling tearable hehehe"

"Comedian..."

"hehe yeah that's me..." she then looks at me concerned. Then lays down laying her head on my chest making me blush"

"Fred..."

"yeah chara..."

"I've given up..."

"on what?"

"trying to...get you to kill yourself..." I'm taken back by this...

"wait...what?"

"This mouth and a half has been great and losing you... my first friend...my only friend I would feel horrible so I don't want that...I want to be your demon friend..." I look down at her and she looks up at me, her red eyes meeting my brown.

"that's fine by me red..." I know I just got friend zoned but for some reason I feel so happy...I feel...so...warm...

I hold her tight as we both drift off to sleep...

✂☺🕆💧❄ ✌💧 ✋ ❄☟⚐🕆☝☟❄ ✋ 😐☠⚐🕈 💧⚐💣☜ ☟⚐🕈 💧☟☜ 🕈⚐🕆☹👎 ☝✋✞☜ 🕆🏱 ⚐☠ ☟☜☼ ☺⚐👌 ☺🕆💧❄ ❄⚐ ☝☜❄ 👍☹⚐💧☜ ❄⚐ ☞☼☜👎 ☠⚐🕈 ☹☜❄💧 💧☜☜ 🕈☜☼☜ ❄☟✋☠☝💧 🕈✋☹☹ ☹☜✌👎 ☞☼⚐💣 ☟☜☼☜ ✋ ❄☟✋☠😐 ❄☟✋💧 🕈✋☹☹ 💣✌😐☜ ✌ ☝☼☜✌❄ 💧❄⚐☼✡📬📬📬✂

(A/N)
And there is chapter 7 I have a small idea for what I want for chapter 8 but I might change some things anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a great day!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.7K 257 30
This is the story of Undertale. Everything goes along perfectly normal like it does in the game, with Asriel and Chara meeting, they make the pie for...
5K 284 49
****** PSA: This was my first attempt at writing a story ever, THERE IS A PLETHORA OF ERRORS that I am currently working on 😂 I didn't expect it to...
48.5K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...
16.8K 394 32
'Bad Boys Ain't Good But Good Boys Ain't No Fun.' "Don't look, but it's the king of being horny behind you." I automatically looked behind me, making...