Danganronpa girlxgirl one sho...

Od XxyourwaifudiesxX

I'm bored. I'm definitely only gonna write wlw ships, cause that's what I'm good at. (I try to make chapters... Viac

Hi
Nanamiki - rain
Kirizono - confession
Celesgiri - strip poker (request)
Kirizono - classmates
Unfinished ideas
Nanamiki/Kirizono - fine wine
Pekobuki - Flowers (request)
Kirizono - detention
Irumatsu - did you just bite me?
Nanamiki - spider
Chapter from my reject celesgiri book
Nanamiki - accident
Kirizono - missing you
another celesgiri chapter
irumatsu - definitely
Irumatsu headcannons
Nanamiki - argument
Celesgiri head cannons (request)
Kirizono - tired
Izukono head cannons (request)
Nanamatsu - love letter (request)
Kaemaki - inside date (request)
Nanamiki but my guinea pig writes it
Nanamiki - blood
Kirizono - damsel in distress
Irumatsu - halloween party
Celesgiri - vampires
Irumatsu - box train
Pekobuki - sweater weather
soapies - just the two of us (request)
Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)
kirizono - on the phone at 3
celeshina - gifting (request)
bye

Nanamiki - mafia gfs

1.1K 25 8
Od XxyourwaifudiesxX

evening, pissbabies. Mikan is slightly more unhinged in this. mikan is slightly more.. unhinged? (insert Yuri joke here.) trigger warnings below. Tell me if I missed any. also I didn't proofread this.
————————————————————————

(TW: guns, mafia.)

Chiaki Nanami. The leader of one of the most prestigious mafia's in town. She'd chosen to name her mafia 'Bunnies', just because she thought it was cute. After all, she could literally do whatever she wanted.

Mikan Tsumiki. The leader of the other most prestigious mafia in town. Her mafia was called 'syringes', since they were known for having experience in medicines. The Syringes were the rivals of the Bunnies.

But, actually, the leaders were quite aquatinted with each other. Dating, actually. They shared a nice home, and planned to get married one day. By that time, of course, they wanted their Mafia's to fuse. But for now, they were a secret to everyone.

Right now, their mafia's were having an altercation. The syringes had taken it into their own hands to invade the Bunnies base themselves.

Chiaki smiled as she saw Mikan, and Mikan smiled back. Chiaki didn't even move, just because she didn't feel like it. She closed her eyes.

"Chiaki!" Hajime half shouted at her. Hajime was her trusted assistant.

"Hm?" Chiaki opened her eyes to see Hajime directly in front of her.

"Don't just sit there! Tell everyone to do something!" Hajime nagged. He was such a mom sometimes.

"Eh,"

Hajime ended up dragging Chiaki by her hand. "Tell them something!"

"Fine, fine." Chiaki thought for a moment, then shouted one of their code words that meant, "Don't do much harm, just get them out of here.". Everyone sprung into action.

Just after Chiaki called the word out, Hajime sighed and patted Chiaki's head, being a lot taller than her. Chiaki glanced up at Mikan, and Mikan winked at Chiaki. Mikan raised her gun, and fired at Hajime.

Chiaki pushed Hajime away, so he wouldn't get hit by the bullet.

"Ah!" Hajime exclaimed.

"Pay attention, Hajime." Chiaki slightly frowned, loading up her gun. Chiaki held her gun up, but didn't shoot. Just to show Mikan how angry she was. She turned the safety on, and put it back in her pocket.

(A/N: safety first, you stupid bitches.)

Chiaki took Hajime's hand and dragged him back to the back room, looking upset.

"You're upset?" Hajime asked, confused at the sudden action.

"Yes, I'm upset. Pay attention." Chiaki's voice was strict, something that didn't happen very often. "You stay back here. I'll tell you when this is over."

"Alright, then. Don't die out there." Hajime was stiff, not used to Chiaki being strict.

Chiaki left the room and closed the door behind her. What should she do? She was getting pretty tired of this whole invasion thing. Plus, she was a little angry that Mikan had taken a shot at Hajime.

Chiaki analyzed the situation in front of her. Mikan's Mafia has never been great at actual conflict, but Mikan still insisted on coming here every other week. Chiaki's Mafia could easily kill them all, but Chiaki couldn't kill Mikan. Feelings really got in the way of things like this.

She put on a slightly intimidated expression, and signaled for everyone to work harder, while she took a few shots at the opposing Mafia. Once they'd been scared away, Chiaki went into her private office and waited around ten minutes to call Mikan.

When she called, Mikan picked up.

"Hold on a second, I need to go to my office." Chiaki could hear Mikan closing a door and locking it. "Yes, dear?"

Chiaki pouted. "Don't 'yes dear' me. What was that about?"

"Oh, we're talking about that.." Mikan knew she was about to get an earful from Chiaki. "My finger slipped!"

"Say that again and I'll chop your trigger finger off." Chiaki scoffed. "Don't go trying to shoot my assistant again, okay?"

"Don't go getting all touchy-feely with him, though." Mikan sighed. Hajime upset her.

"I never do." Suddenly, Chiaki didn't feel so mad anymore. "So, why'd you decide to come here today?"

Mikan giggled. "I missed you! Is it so wrong to see my girlfriend at work?"

"When we're Mafia bosses, yes." Chiaki sighed. "You could've died."

"It's worth it! Seeing your cute little face is all I wanted to do." Mikan exclaimed. 

"You're going to be surprised when you see me at yours." Chiaki giggled. "I'll be dropping you off some roses."

"You're so s-" Mikan heard a knock at her door. "Someone's knocking. Ugh." Mikan grumbled.

"It's fine. I'll see you at home. Love you."

"Love you too."

And with that, their phone call ended. Chiaki sat her phone down and looked down at her desk. She should probably clean up here. Nah.

Chiaki left her office, and shouted, "I need two dozen roses and expensive wine!"

Instantly, someone left to go get them for her. Chiaki smiled slightly. Mikan is gonna be happy.

"What could you possibly need roses for?" Hajime asked, filing his nails.

"My very particular needs." Chiaki smiled, feeling awfully giddy all of a sudden.

"What're you gonna do, have sex with yourself?" Hajime teased.

"No, I'm hooking up with your mom." Chiaki unwrapped a piece of candy. "And your dad, actually."

"At the same time?"

"No." Chiaki ate a piece of hard candy.

"I don't know if you're joking or not, because that's something you'd actually do.." Hajime sighed.

"I'm joking." Chiaki giggled.

Hajime sighed with relief.

Just then, the person who left came back with what Chiaki asked for.

"Thanks." Chiaki said. The person bowed. Chiaki smiled. Chiaki looked down at her watch. 7pm exactly. She'd like to go home this early, but she had things to do.

She waved bye to Hajime and went back into her office. She'd need to clean things up and handle some business.

~later~

It has taken her two and a half hours to do all she had to do, but she'd finally be able to go home and see Mikan! She peeked out of her office. Everyone hadn't left yet, but that was no problem.

"Hajime, could you watch things here? I have somewhere very important to be." Chiaki grinned.

"Are you going to screw my parents?"

"Not unless you want me to." Chiaki giggled, trying to hold the roses softly.

"Don't screw my parents." Hajime massaged his temples.

After talking with Hajime a bit more, Chiaki was on her way home. She decided that she'd walk this time, just to be sure she wasn't being followed.

While walking, she wondered if Mikan was already home or not. It was almost 10pm, but Chiaki knew that running a mafia could be time consuming sometimes. She'd just have to wait for Mikan.

Once she got home, she opened the door. Their cat, Onion, ran up to Chiaki. Onion rubbed up against Chiaki's legs.

"I'm home!" Chiaki exclaimed. No reply. Mikan could either be hiding, or she really wasn't home. Chiaki had a feeling that she was hiding.

Chiaki sat the roses and wine on the counter, then picked onion up. "Have you seen Mikan?"

Onion stared back at her, extremely confused.

"Oh yeah, you're a cat." Chiaki sat Onion back down, petting his head a little. "Let's go find Mikan!"

Chiaki checked the bathroom, then under the couches, then the closet, then the second bathroom, then in the kitchen cabinets, then their bedroom closet, and then finally, Chiaki checked under their bed.

"Boo." Mikan exclaimed. Chiaki smiled fondly, and helped Mikan up.

"Welcome home." Mikan pressed a tender kiss to Chiaki's cheek.

"I brought you stuff!" Chiaki exclaimed, dragging Mikan back downstairs.

She ran to the flowers and wine, giving them all to Mikan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1265
if all of my followers were in a room together.. well, it'd be a cramped room? 164 is a lotta ppl. (-2, technically.) anyway, you guys would probably make like, really unfunny jokes. but the good kind. jokes that are so unfunny they're funny. bye guys hope we don't get our rights taken haha. haha.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.4K 122 25
COVER ART BELONGS TO ME! (I made this ibuki edit myself) Most of them are ship onesots,but I will have some that are non ship related. I do b x b g...
24.2K 429 13
This is just a story of Irumatsu that I made because they are my favorite ship. this is my first fan fic so it'll probably be shit.
46.5K 379 19
[OLD AND REPUBLISHED -NO MORE UPDATES] *This is an LGBTQ+ book so the wonderful world of gay and more is allowed. *This is an XReader only book. *Da...
125K 1.9K 31
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!