Together, Never (Sanders Side...

By CinnamonAngstRoll

[Complete] CherryWood Highschool. First day of senior year. In an average Wisconsin town, Virgil Sanders just... More

Chapter 1: Start of a new day of misery
Chapter 2: New School, Different Me
Chapter 3: I still don't like him
Chapter 4: Tattoos and Nightmares
A/N
Chapter 5: Studying and Suspicions
Chapter 6: Ice cream helps
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Panic Slushies
Chapter 9: Bonfire Celebrations
Chapter 10: Ashes, ashes and the hoodie is gone
Chapter 11: Fight for him
Chapter 12: Don't get too close, I'm 'toxic'
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Not so dumb
Chapter 15: Uh oh, feelings
Chapter 16: Hair despair and audio repair
Chapter 17: Friends again
Chapter 18: Threats and Love
Chapter 19: Plans
Chapter 20: Just ask him already
Chapter 21: Is my life a musical?
Chapter 22: The Winter Dance
Chapter 23: (snow) storms are approaching
Chapter 24: Hello again, Dr. Picani
Chapter 25: Tis' the season, but it's not all that jolly
Chapter 26: Gifts and Visits
Chapter 27: Hold on, I need to see where tf karma is
Chapter 28: New years
Chapter 29: Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Back with him
Chapter 31: Pep rally
Chapter 32: Prank turned blackmail
Chapter 33: Confused and in a group project
Chapter 34: Freedom
Chapter 35: Reconnect
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Set in motion
Chapter 39: Salti Ice Cream
Chapter 40: Secrets secrets are no fun
Chapter 41: April Fools but its not a prank
Chapter 42: Patton's Birthday
Chapter 43: Take care
Chapter 44: REVENGE
Chapter 45: Coffee needed
Chapter 46: Stress and Cartoons
Chapter 47: A birthday surprise
Chapter 48: Performance and Prom
Chapter 49: Finals Stress
Chapter 50: Done with Highschool, off to College!
Sequel is out!

Chapter 38: Isn't it obvious?

811 50 33
By CinnamonAngstRoll

*Virgil POV*

My phone buzzes. It's Friday and I'm still sick, now with the added bonus of being sore.

Logan calls me, very concerned, but I brush it off. I did get a little injured, but I don't need him to know that. He worries too much for me sometimes as it is.

After telling him to get to class, I hang up. I don't remember anyone taking a video yesterday. I go on my computer and browse social media, hoping the video is there.

I found a video, but definitely not the one that happened yesterday. This one looks completely fake. I know how to recognize realistic animation, and I am slightly impressed with the animator of this. 

At around 9 PM I start working on the homework. I'm super bored and unfocused on it. So I decide to text Perry and procrastinate instead.

I'm just about to text him when he texts me first.

Hey Sanders, how are you doing? 

meh. I'm sick

my apologies

it's fine. I don't rlly care if I miss school

you probably should

I've got my boyfriend to help me with my homework

I see. What's his name?

Logan

...

?

Virgil?

..Yes?

oh my freaking god

I guess now is a good time to mention I had a crush on you in middle school

yeah, probably

Well, I hope you recover soon. And we still have to work on our science project

k

I set my phone down. Now that I think about it, this seems pretty obvious. He had the same last name as my friend did, his house is familiar, and he already seemed to know a lot about me. Why didn't I realize this before?

It's 2 AM. I'm bored, and I just had some coffee. I was doing schoolwork. About an hour ago. I pull out my phone and spam some memes to Logan. Because why not?

Virgil, it is 2 AM

and?

You should be asleep

Nah I just had coffee

why

I don't respond. I grin, Logan knows he can't make me sleep.

*Logan POV*

I get a text at two in the morning. I had trouble sleeping that night, so it woke me up immediately. I hear a few more buzzes. I put on my glasses and pick up my phone. 

Its Virgil, spamming me some images I assume are 'memes'. I sigh and try to tell him to go to bed. I know he is not going to bed.

I turn my phone on silent and go back to sleep.

I spend Saturday afternoon at Virgil's house, as his parents aren't home and I want to make sure he is recovering.

"Lo, are you sure you're ok with this? What if you get sick?" He asks.

"It would be worth it. Besides, Roman and Patton can get me my schoolwork, so I won't miss any assignments," I say.

Virgil coughs a bit before responding.

"Yeah, I guess. I still don't want to get you sick,"

"Too bad, I want to make sure you don't get sicker,"

"Little late for that," He says.

I roll my eyes and heat up some soup for him. I bring it to him with some water.

"You need to stay hydrated," I say.

"Meh. I feel fine. Can you hand me the cough drops?" He asks.

"You ran out three hours ago, remember? Then I went and got some more and you finished those a half-hour ago," I say.

"Well, my throat is killing me," He says.

"Drink your soup and I'll make you some tea. Where are your mugs?"

"The second cabinet by the stove," He says.

---

At around 2 PM Virgil falls asleep in my lap. That's when I notice he isn't wearing his usual pale foundation. He is very pale. But rest will help him, so I pull out a book to read while he sleeps.

Virgil's mom comes home at 4:30. She already knew I was here, and thanks me for taking care of Virgil. He continues to sleep when I leave. I hope he recovers soon, but if he doesn't I will spend my Sunday doing the exact same thing.

*Roman POV*

Remus and I have sent five glitter bomb letters to Amy so far. We ran out of purple glitter, so Remus dug up some really old, slightly moldy glitter. I have no idea how he got glitter to get moldy, but I don't ask.

I'm over at his house while Dad is away, helping create the 6th letter.

"Ok, what should this one say?" I ask.

"Something very ominous," Remus says.

He lists off a couple of ideas.

"How about, back down now and your limbs will thank you?" I suggest.

"Perfect! Now to get the glitter!" He says, scribbling the message down.

He comes back with a ziplock bag with moldy glitter. I almost puke at the smell when he opens it. Good, that means Amy will too.

Remus packs the glitter in the letter and seals it. It's ready. I decide to slip it into her backpack this time just so she has to get a new one from the smell.

---

Monday morning, I'm moving through the crowd to get to my target. It's so packed in this hallway that no one notices. I reach Amy, making sure to be quiet. Her backpack is open, which is good, but I can't reach it. However, I let a few enemies of Amy in on this, so I glance over to Remy, who was watching this all go down and nod my head. Our signal for a small distraction.

"WHO WANTS FREE STARBUCKS?" He yells.

Amy had just set her bag down and she went speeding over to him. I place the letter in her bag, making sure to cover it a little. 

Remy ended up giving some Starbucks to his crush, so it was a win-win.

When I'm on the other side of the hallway, I hear a shriek. I look over to see Amy covered in the stinky, moldy glitter. Her backpack too. I snicker.

"Roman, what are you laughing at- Ohh," Patton says, seeing Amy.

He smirks a bit too. No one here really likes her.

"Roman, why do I feel you have something to do with this?" Patton asks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I say.

"Roman," Patton says.

I grin.

"Perhaps my twin had something to do with it," I say.

A look of realization hits Patton. 

"You two did not!" He says.

"Did too. It was his idea," I say.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"Haven't had the chance," I say.

"Ah,"

He hugs me and a plant a small kiss on his head. Then the bell rings, so we go off to class.

And just a dash of Royality! I hope you enjoyed the fuzzy ship moments today! Also, I cannot get any theater songs out of my head, its been three weeks of different ones. This week has been Mean Girls, today is 'Meet the Plastics'. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading, feel free to leave any thoughts, theories, or feedback in the comments, and have an exceptional day you magnificent peep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
59K 1.3K 23
Forced from his previous home, Lance is a borrower living in an old apartment, with a messy human named Keith, what will happen when Keith finds la...
19.2K 488 31
Fresh has never gone to school; as far as he was concerned, he was born and raised in the AU Program. Undercover in his senior year of high school wi...
1M 43K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...