Awakened

By HarperAshley

*Book One* Every bad boy wants a good girl that can be bad only for him... And every good girl wants a bad bo... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two

What Comes Next?

741 24 6
By HarperAshley

When Katherine Ivy Wilder turned back and watched as her aunt's home faded away from view, there was a tsunami of emotions raging within her. There was an ache so deep that made everything hurt, all the way to her bones. There was an anger burning so hot that even the breeze from a crisp Florida morning couldn't dull it. There was something else, too. An intense longing that she had never felt before. It felt as if a piece of her was missing. 

Katherine had always felt that was just a cliche used in romance novels, that there was no way the one you love walking away would literally rip you in half from the inside out. 

It wasn't a cliche, though. It was real. She was almost certain the mark left by Beau Dalton would last forever. He had burrowed into her life and heart, and staked a claim there that she had no intention of turning her back on. 

Katherine may not know where he is, but that wasn't going to stop her from loving him. There was no way he could walk away after everything, not for good. He needed his space, he needed to heal. She could give him that time. No matter how far he traveled, nothing would erase the memories they'd made that summer. Nothing could keep them from reuniting. 

At least, that's what Katherine kept telling herself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
3.7M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
719K 22.4K 23
MATURE DO NOT READ IF YOUR UNDER 18 Dalia comes from a broken home, soft spoken and an academic, she's never been in the spot light. As a mystery st...