My Forbidden Fruits (August...

By TheSilentGenie-Us

Phe-Phe has a past that not much people know about , she becomes a Kindergarten teacher and catches the eye o... More

A Story, Simply.
1.[Where Not Only Her Students Find Her Likeable]
2.[Where She Finds Herself Soaked]
3.[Where She Is Unaware Of Whom and What]
4.[Where She Is Not Flattered]
5.[ Where She Finds Her Self Being Courted]
6.[Where She Loves Him Not]
7. [Where She Bonds With His Offspring]
8.[Where She Is Scared Straight]
9.[Where She Is Put in A Bad Position]
10.[Where She Is Convinced He is A Ho Ho Ho]
11. [Where She Is Told To Come]
12.[ Where She Is Between A Rock And A Hard Place]
13.[Where She Has Caught Something Other Than Feelings]
14.[Where She Opens Up]
15.[Where She Rants About How She Feels]
15. [Where She Was In The Right Place At the Wrong Time]
16.[Where She Pretends Not To Care]
17.[Where She Has To Inform]
17.[Where She Has A War In Her Mind]
18.[Where She Holds His Best Interest]
19.[Where She Is Bamboozled]
20.[Where She Tries To Make Amends]
21.[Where She Is Blindsided]
22.[Where She Has Hooked Two, Too Many Romeos]
23.[Where She Apparently Has A Get-Together]
24.[Where She Cleans Up And Clears the Air, Barely]
26.[Where She Finds Comfort Though Stuck In A Rut]
27.[Where She Is Underwater, And Not At All Breathing Fine]
28.[Where She Is Busy Falling Apart]
29.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part I
30.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part II
31.[Where Her Heart Malfunctions,Slightly]
32.[Where She Is Compelled to Stare At A Brick Wall]
33.[Where She Acknowledges Her Fondness]
34.[Where She Contradicts With Her Lover...]
35.[Where She Obliges To Let Him Adorn Her]
36.[Where She Becomes His Canvas]
ATTENTION
37.[Where She Seems To Be Handcuffed To Turmoil]
38.[Where She Climbs Aboard The Pity Train]
39.[Where She Realizes The Tables Have Turned]
40.[Where Her Intentions Are Made Known]
41.[Where She Is Traumatized Into A Blur]
42.[Where She Concludes What Her Heart Desires]
43.[Where She Seems Relentless To His Rue]
44.[Where She Is His Punctured Canvas,Only For Now]
45.[Where She Is Somewhat Uncertain Towards His Affections]
46.[Where She Is Bound To Be Merely Devastated]
Part II [Indulgence]
47.[Where She Is Thrown With This Seeming Reverie]
48. [Where She Seems Lost Without Her Baybeh]
49.[Where She Is Mortified Though Such A Celebration ]
50.[Where She Tries to Burn Bridges, For Her Lover]
For The Unaware

25.[Where She Meets Him Halfway, In the Field Of Likes]

78.3K 3.3K 2K
By TheSilentGenie-Us

[The Following Monday—Phoebe]

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round ." I sang along with them.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO—-

"Whoaaa, not so loud Mercedes you don't have to scream now." I laughed. She got really quiet, almost not moving her lips.

"Not that soft either."

"So whatchu want me to do then teacheeeer?" She asked rolling her neck. I crunched down to her level.

"Well since you asked, firstly I would like for all of this." I rolled my neck and my eyes exactly how she was doing it towards me. "To stop. And secondly I would like you not to back sass me. We talked about this."

"Okaaay."

"And thirdly I would like for you not to drag out your words when you speak to me. You know what that says? It's says your annoyed with my speech and really want me to shush. And I don't like to shushed.  Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ms.Phe Phe."

"Good. No unfold your arms and sing along——WITH A SMILE." I added, showing her my smile so she would get the memo.

I walked away from her and continued singing along.

"Ms.Phe Phe ion really like that song."

"And why is that Johnathan?"

"Because it's for babies. We ain't babies. We wanna sing summa what Kay Daddy sing and chief keef." He grinned. "Blah!"

"What?" I asked totally baffled. "There is an artist called Chief Keef?"

He nodded his head looking at me like I was dumb. "Mhmm daddy play it. OH Blah! Nah Nah."

"WHATT?? No bang bangs should be coming out of your mouth Jonathan, employers nor pretty girls don't like thugs and gansta's  and hoodlums. Do you hear me? None of that."

"Is that right?"

I turned my attention towards the doorway and there stood Roscoe, and  Bubbles and this other guy I didn't recognize.  My entire class looked at them as they casually strolled inside like this was okay. Like I had invited them here.

I gasped, viewing their clothing. Not only were they setting a bad example, but who invited them here? And how do they know where I teach.

"Teacherrr, who dis." Bella smiled looking at them up and down. She likes too many older guys; she did the same thing when Kaitlyn's father came here.

"Bella sit down and Roscoe what the hell are you doing here?" I said through clenched teeth. I was biting them so hard I thought they would crack.

"Ohhhhh Teacher you be cursing." Lyric snickered. She always picks up on everything, though she rarely speaks.

"I did not, I say what the hay, as in hay for horses remember we learnt about that a few weeks ago right?"

"Yeaah we did. Don't you guys memba?" Justin added in smiling.

"See Justin remembers, you guys don't pay attention." He's too sweet. A cup of honey.

"I came to see if you was all calmed down na' and if you was ready to go." He said nonchalantly, looking at me from head to toe smiling.

"What?? And why are they here?" I motioned to his brother and the other guy.

"Bubbles , oh you remember him? I picked him up from his soon to be baby mother's house. He live up hea' now." No wonder I was seeing him so frequently, I know he told Roscoe I was here and no wonder he was buying pampers.

"That's nice but Roscoe but you guys have to leave. This is my Job you're playing with Byron." I called him by his first name. He never liked much people to call him that, so they gave him the street name Roscoe. "This is my first real Job, you must go now. You're putting what I have in jeopardy."

"The fuc—— " I quickly put my hand over his mouth, pulling him to the side.

"Stop cursing! The children are analyzing everything we say."

He looked at them then turned to me. " The fuck you calling me Byron for Phoebe? I hate it when you do that shit. And what the hell you mean, real Job? Working at the club, wasn't a real Job?"

I sighed, face palming myself. "Roscoe, That wasn''t a job, compared to what I do now. I have my first career and you being here, is putting that at risk. That's all I'm saying." I looked away from him and saw that the kids had all went to feed the fish and Bubbles and the other guy had followed them.

"Well I had ta meet you somewhere I kno you a  be, since you make dates and never come. I don't like this new you."

"Roscoe it's been 5 YEARS! Years and you need to understand, that of course I'm not going to be the same person."

"Look aight. I just want you to come home with me, das it. I'm ready for you to come home to me and I ain't taking no for an answer."

"What? Roscoe I'm not com——

He abruptly concluded my sentence by taking my face into his palms and putting his lips on mine. His lips, held mine like a glove and he gripped my hair, pushing me into his mouth some more. Nostalgia flushed over my body and I felt almost elevated. His tongue swept against my lips and I knew what he wanted when he did that, He loved to do that.

"Mmm, No Roscoe!" I pushed him a little and wiped him off of my mouth. I was not about to fall into his abyss.

"Come on, you have to leave now." He looked at me a little piqued but I didn't care he was crossing lines.

"You heard what I said Phoebe. " He looked at me one time before he rallied his people and left.

I sighed pulling both my hands over my face, trying to pull myself together. I shrugged it off and there stood Principal MacArthur at the doorway.

[Later on That Same Evening]

I made my way up the stairs, to my apartment, I didn't visit Daddy  at the Hopital today I was too tired but I did call.  I really didn't plan on sleeping here tonight but I just decided on it. I was halfway up the stairs when a tall figure shadowed over me and it was Mr.Alsina.

"Do you insist on popping up everytime Mr?" I asked getting my key to open the door.

"Yeh, you ain't ansa the phone."

"I had a lot on my mind I didn't even check."

"It's cool."

"Where's your bodyguard? Don't tell me you out here alone." I eyed him worriedly.

"I just wanted to do something on ma own, I told him ta go, but knowin' him, he probably right down the corner watching me." He smiled.

"Okay, come inside."

He walked inside, taking of his coat. "So how was ya day?"

"It wasn't good at all." I sighed locking the door.

"How cum?" He asked sitting on the couch.

"Because Roscoe showed up with his boys and he was basically telling me he's not going back to NOLA without me. Just a bunch of bull." I groaned, taking off my shoes. "You didn't tell him what school I teach at did you?"

"Nah, Me and him don't talk like that. I seen him for the first time in years when he came here looking for you."

"I knew he would get me in trouble. Principal MacArthur must have saw them leaving from my class and he questioned the kind of company I keep around people's children. I felt so horrible and it wasn't even my fault. He practically gave me a warning, like a strike one."

"Damn."

"I know." I sat down on the couch next to him. "Was your skin always this color?" I inspected is face.

He laughed. "What kinda' questions is that Ma'?"

"It sounded quite naïve but I meant you look rather pale, did you eat today?"

"Hot cheetos."

"Hot cheetoes?" I chuckled. "That does not equate as food."

"You gon make me something?"

"You want me to cook for you?"  I said, placing my hand on my chest looking around. "Me? This Phoebe?"

"Yeah, you CAN cook right?"

"Of course, Kaitlyn likes my pasta." I gleamed.

"So I've heard. What that?" He pointed to my wall unit, where I kept a few C'ds.

"I'm a hoarder, everything I see on television I order, so that's a wall full of R&B's hottest slow Jams." I giggled.

"For real?"

I nodded.

"I just watch the infomercials and I ordered them all. I prefer older music. Like 90's Boys to men and Jodeci and even some Tupac.

"Damn, you ain't as stuck up as you look."

"Wow, thanks, that was an incredible ego booster."

"Yuh welcome." He smiled sliding off the porch heading over to the CD's. I watched him for a while until I headed into the kitchen to make something for us to eat. I didn't really mind him being here. He wasn't that bad.

"Imma play this shit, might get me some." I heard him mumble.

"What's that?" I asked turning on the burner. Grabbing some juice.

"Listen." He said from in the living area.

I sipped my juice, and waited till my speakers filled with R. Kelly's Seems like You're Ready.

He strolled into the kitchen, smirking. "I know! You are not playing that song." I giggled, pulling out my chopping board.

"That song gets every nigga some pussy." I looked at him and my lips tugged into a straight line.

"My fault,  Vagina."

"You have very profane and dirty mouth; no wonder you had to become an artist, because I couldn't see you working in an office.

"Hold up, You think I can't talk like you?"

I shrugged, impishly batting my eyelashes.

"Oh Phoebe,what a dick that billshitter of Malcom is,he is such a crude anus, thinks he can do whatever he likes because he has a beard for Christ's sake." He spoke in a languid, certified tone.

I erupted in laughter. "God no." I rested down my cup clapping my hands. "That's was amazing——ly freaky!" I joked. "That is really not for you."

"See I told ya."

Girl lay it on me, I place no one above thee. Ohhhh Take me, to your ecstasy. It seems like you're ready. Played lowly in the background while he walked around the counter to me.

"I kicked Lola's ass to da curb." He glided his finger down my arm.

"I thought you said she was never your girlfriend..."

"She wasn't, but we'd fuck from time to time. I ain't want her around Kaitlyn and I don't want her around me. She just ain't what I need."

"Oh really now and what do you need?" I asked, dicing onions.

"You already know, Ion gotta say it."

"Is that so?" I smirked.

"Phoebe I swea' Ion usually do this . Females throw themselves at me every day, but I can't get you outta my head sometimes.  Just one date. I August  Anthony Alsina am asking you out. On one date. I asked you that day in the hospital."

"I know." I sniffed.

"You crying? Damn, you ain't gotta force to go out wid meh."

I started laughing. "Noo silly, it's the onions, they're making me cry."

"Ohhh My bad."

"It's fine." I wiped my eye with the back of my hand.

"So you gon' go out with me, like onna real date? The August Experience?" He grinned.

"Is that what a date with you is called? An experience?"

"Yeah,  fa sure."

"I promised I wouldn't be involved with my students' relatives but I guess I can make a tiny exception for ONE date."

"Good." He leaned in resting his hand on the counter, about to peck my cheek.

"Woah, no no no. No touching, no kissing, none of that. It's a business date."

"Ma' really?"

"I'm serious, I haven't been with a man in years, I know I am sexually vulnerable, so I don't think physical contact is a good idea."

 "I get it." He still leaned in and placed a lingering peck on my cheek, his lips were so plump and warm.

Cause tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you. Baby don't you understand....

"An—and change that song please." I tapped his arm pointing to the CD's.

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop......

"Hurry!" I shouted, not wanting to hear any more of that sinning music.

"See what I mean, this is help niggas get vagina music." He said walking back over to the stereo. Jesus take the wheel.

"There's some gospel in there, look for it." I mumbled.

Y'all need to to COMMENT and VOTE!! Phoebe in MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
31.1K 726 26
What happens when an ordinary nursery teacher falls in love with a superstar player? Dontae is just an everyday twenty year old girl living on her ow...