Demi's Secret

נכתב על ידי CrayCare

Emily is a troubled teenager who goes to a party. After another night of going out to get drunk, she wakes up... עוד

Demi Has A Secret!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 - The Party
Chapter 2 - Waking up
Chapter 3 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 4 - Kiss And Tell
Chapter 5 - I Think I Might Love You
Chapter 6 - I Forgive You
Authors note, not an update!
Chapter 7 - Marissa Finds Out
Chapter 8 - What The Fuck Marissa?
Chapter 9 - I missed you
Chapter 10 - You Know Her?
Chapter 11 - The Date
Chapter - 12 - Did I Just Do That?
Chapter 13 - Akward Moments
Chapter 14 - False Alarm
Chapter 15 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 16 - Payback
Chapter 17 - The Games Continue
Chapter 18 - Embarrassing
Chapter 19 - Hot Tub Fun
Chapter 20 - Goodbye My Friend
Newwsss
Chapter 21 - Good Morning Baby
Chapter 22 - Oh No
Chapter 23 - Sorry Is Not Good Enough
Chapter 24 - Reunion
Chapter 25 - Shitfaced And Apologies
Chapter 26 - I'm Scared
Chapter 27 - Promise Me This
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Is Never Easy
Chapter 29 - I Love You As A Friend
Chapter 30 - It Hurts
Chapter 32 - You Coming, Or Not?
Chapter 33 - What Will It Be?

Chapter 31- This Isn't Right

6.7K 261 46
נכתב על ידי CrayCare

Demi's P.O.V

My mom stood there with wide eyes, and I hung up the phone with Nick. She didn't say anything, she just stood there with her mouth wide open, and an unreadable expression on her face. I did not want her to find out this way, I wanted to tell her with Emily by my side, I know that my mom is not a homophobe, but you never truly know until you're the one it's about. 

-Y-you a-and Emily? she stuttered.

-Yes mom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I wasn't ready for you to know yet, I said.

-You left Wilmer for an 18 year old girl Demi!? she said in complete shock.

-I know it sounds bad that she's 18, but she's mature for her age mom, and she's the nicest person I know, I can't decide who I fall in love with, you of all people should know that!

-I can't believe this, my daughter wouldn't do that to a man that has stood by her side through thick and thin, just to go experiment with some child doing god knows what, Demi, that's not right, it's quite gross actually, she said raising her voice a little bit, I could feel my throat tightning, and tears threatning to fall.

-Mom, I love her, it's not an experiment, she's my girlfriend, and we've dated for quite some time now, you can't say stuff like that to me, you know what happens to me then, I don't want to go back to my old habits because you're to close minded, me and Wilmer are still friends, but I don't love him like that anymore, I love Emily, I cried.

-I think I need some time, and I think you and Emily should take a break aswell so you can get it through your head that this is not how it's supposed to be, you can't even make a baby, what about my grandkids, and what will your fans think? Demi I love you, but this isn't right, I'll call you when I'm ready, but I don't want you to associate with Maddie for a while either, you kow how much she looks up to you, she said before leaving the hotel room, and I was left crying my eyes out.

How could she even say those things to me? She's my mother, she's supposed to love me no matter what, and Emily is mad at me, why do I always fuck everything up!? I'm a good person, so why does these things always happen to me? It's not fair! 

I paced back and forth in my hotelroom, deciding what to do now, I have this day and tomorrow off, so I'd rather find something to do instead of sitting in this shitty hotelroom feeling sorry for myself. I have to do something, something that can prove to my mom that I'm in love with Emily, and that it's not just a phase, and I need Emily to forgive me before my next cocnert, or else I will not be able to give my best performance.

After a few calls with Max and my management, I finally got an idea that was sure to prove mom that I truly love Emily, but it might shock alot of people, but right now I don't care anymore. I love her so damn much, and I'm gonna show her just how much I love her!

Emily's P.O.V

After I threw a fit at Demi, Kendall and Khloe, I calmed down a little bit once I got out of the shower. I know she wouldn't cheat on me, I mean she dumped him for me, but still, you never really know. And I know she's a good liar, and that freaks me out a little bit, what if she's been playing me this whole time for fun or something? My insecurities are getting the best of me, I know I just need to hold her in my arms and then I will be able to forgive her. 

Just as I went into Kendall's bedroom again, Khloe was frowning at me, and I had no idea why, she was just giving me this sad look, like someone died or something, and it actually freaked me out a bit.

-What the hell is your problem? I asked laughing nervously. Khloe snapped out of it and mumbled a nothing before disappearing out the room.

-What's wrong with her? I asked Kendall curiously.

-Demi might have revealed one of your secrets you told me last night, Kendall said biting her lower lip nervously. My eyes snapped open. No! I didn't want anyone else to know that, now she is going to try to force feed me and stuff, I know Khloe gets like that, and seriously I'm fine now, she had no right to tell that to anyone!

-Why the hell would she say that!? I snapped.

-She didn't mean to, it just sort of slipped out I think, she was just wambling about how you couldn't understand that you're the one she loves after everything she's done for you, and that she left Wilmer for you and stuff like that, but I really think you should talk to her, she was really upset when we hung up and stuff, and I know you too will work it out, you guys are like two love sick puppies, and it's adorable, Kendall gushed.

-I know, but it's just hard for me you know, she's this huge pop star and she could literally get anyone she wants, and I just don't understand how she would even give me a second glance, I'm no one special, and she's 21 and I'm 18, I feel like I'm this bratty kid, and she's this amazing woman you know? I said sighing.

-Are you fucking kidding me Emily? You're gorgeous, I don't get why you didn't start modelling with me, my agent actually asked if you were interested, you have a perfect body, and your funny, genuine and your heart is made of gold, you're like the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure to talk to, why can't you see that? She would be crazy to cheat on you, to be honest, I think you're the catch in the relationship, Kendall said, and I felt tears in the crook of my eye. I pulled Kendall into a bone crushing hug.

-I love you Ken, you're the best friend anyone could ever asked for, I said smiling.

--------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring, and I groaned, I was not ready for school, but I have to pass my classes to be able to graduate. I got up, doing my mornign routine quickly before heading into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. At least Kendall would be at school today, so I wouldn't have to hang out with Caleb and other people I don't really like. It really sucks at my school, most people are so fake that it makes me sick, alot of them wants to talk to me because I'm friends with Kendall, and she doens't really associate with people at our school except me and Caleb and some of his friends. She's mostly homeschooled, but when she's home, she goes to school with me, and I'm very grateful for that.

I drove to school and got there 10 minutes before the bell rang, I met up with Kendall at our lockers and we both got ready for first period, English. We sat in our usual seats and made a little small talk until our teacher came in. He started his lesson, and we had to analyze a play by Shakespare, I didn't really know alot about him, only that he wrote Romeo and Juliet, and to be honest I didn't really like it, the ending was just sad, I like happy endings, especially now with everything between me and Demi.

We had just finished third period, and we were ready for lunch, I met up with Kendall and Caleb at our usual table outside of the school, luckily we had light food in the cafeteria today, I didn't really feel like eating today, but I knew I had to because Kendall knew about my past eating habits now, and I didn't want to worry her.

-So how was New York Kendall? Caleb asked with his mouth full of salad, it was quite disgusting actually.

-It was great, but I missed this one though, she said nudging me, and I just smiled at her.

-Yeah, I know she missed you too, she was stuck with me the whole time, and I feel sorry for her, he said and chuckled.

-I know, you're a complete asshole, I joked. Kendall just laughed at us. I really missed her. Caleb is a great guy, but all he cares about is fotball, and I'm not even the slightes interested in that, so we didn't really have much to talk about except Kendall.

We finished our lunch and went in to fourth period, which was advanced math, I actually love math, it's almost the only thing I'm good at in school, plus I had this class with both Kendall and Caleb, so we would sit in the back and just joke around. I usually don't pay attention, because I already know how to do the math problems, and Kendall and Caleb always copies from me.

There was only fifteen minutes left of class, and the door to our classroom suddenly busted open, and in came a flustered and sweaty Demi, but she still looked beautiful to me. But what the hell was she doing here? And without Max too?

-OMG, it's Demi Lovato!! Some girl squealed, Demi searched the classroom for me and then our eyes locked. Before she could say anything my teacher interrupted her.

-Excuse me Miss. Lovato, but may I ask what you are doing in my class? he asked raising an eyebrow. She didn't even look at him, she just went straight to the back and stopped in front of me. She pulled me up and pressed her lips to mine in a passonate kiss, and to say I was shocked was an understatement. She pulled away after a few seconds and just looked at me for a while before saying:

-My mom knows, but I don't care if the world knows Emily, I'm hoplessly in love with you!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

517 3 1
Story of a shy girl who finally falls in love but with many bumps along the way
35.3K 785 23
Demi Lovato is at the top of her career, but her personal life is not where she wants it at all. She's been struggling to stay strong. Dealing with h...
308K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
1.2K 5 15
Emily and Jake. Siblings. They have a decent life, Emily has her girlfriend and Jake has the two of them. She and her girlfriend Dani were inseperab...