LOVE ME BACK TO LIFE. //Swanq...

By Angelic22gigi

Emma is a high school student. Something really bad happened to her. Regina is her English teacher. she has b... More

Before the Party
The party.
My story
Caring
The truth
Giving up.
Save you
Will it get better?
Its not the end
Step by Step
Trying
Moving forward.
Date.

Guilt

667 16 0
By Angelic22gigi

Its the next morning and i only got a few hours of sleep. I could not stop thinking about Emma and if she was ok. I never should have kissed her again and i should not have told her hou i felt. It was inappropriate i am her teacher and she is my student and she is going through a tough time i just made things worse.

Class started and i was not in the mood to be here right now. I could not stop thinking about Emma. I gave all the classes that i had assignments. They all had to write 4 pages about themself, what they like and what they hate about themself. It made it easier for me, that way i did not have to speak the whole time. I had a hard time focusing.

I had Emma's class for the last 3 hours of the day. The bell rang and the students started comming in to the class. Looking through them i did not see Emma. I waited for 5 minutes after the bell rang, still no sight of her. So i got to my desk and handed out the assignments. The HE came in to the class. I held my breath, it was not my place to do something to him. I wanted to do something to him so bad but i could not, i promiced Emma that i would not take action. "You are late." I said with an eyebrow raised. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I got lost you know i am new right." I looked at him with rage in my eyes if i could set him on fire with a stare he'd be fried by now. "Sit down. And if you are late again dont bother to come to my class. And take that smirk of before i smack it of." I got so frustrated i just wanted to punch the shit out of him. His eyes got wide and for the rest of te class he didnt say a word.
Its the end of the school day and i cant help but think about Emma. I hope she is ok.

I got my stuff and headed home. Everything in me wanted to go to her to see her to touch her and hold her, but i knew she didnt want me there.

Before going home i made my way to Granny's. I wasnt in the mood to cook when i got home. When i got to Granny's i saw Ruby serving tables. I sat at the first booth at the door and she made her way to me to take my order. I placed my order, one take away and i ordered coffee to sit there and think before heading home.

I finally got the courage to talk to Ruby. I knew she was one of Emma's best friends.
"Ruby." Was all i got out. She turned to me "Yes Ms Mills?" I let out a sigh and continued talking. "Have you heard anyting from Em..- Miss Swan?" I changed my tone of voice. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. "No i have not and she has been acting very strange." I looked at her and nodded. "She has and i am worried about her." I said sincerely. "If you want i could go to her and see if she is ok?" I looked at her with a small appreciative smile. "Yes Ruby. Thank you. And if she is not ok just call me." I grabbed a napkin and wrote my number down on it and gave it to her. She nodded. "I will go as soon as my shift is done." I smiled and nodded. She brought my takeout and i left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.9K 35
Emma (18) is going into her last year of school, trying to come into herself and enjoy this last period of the so called best years of her life. Her...
100K 4K 47
25 year old Emma Swan is a sheriff, working in a small town in Maine. Her father is a rich 47 year old man and likes to date young woman ever since h...
17.1K 389 20
A broken Emma Swan gets taken in by Mary Margaret and David. In town, Emma meets her English teacher, Regina Mills.
141K 3.9K 38
!AGEPLAY WARNING! Emma, is a 17 year old highschooler. A very popular girl in the community being that she helps volunteers often uder her mother's o...