Classroom 13 (Preview)

By UnHandyWriter

In our school, our Classroom 13, is considered to put a curse on those who end up in this class. People fail... More

°Introduction°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°6°
°7°
°8°

°5°

6 1 0
By UnHandyWriter

Day: 18

I'm Sorry

As everyone walked into class the next day everyone was surprised to find small gifts on their desk and each gift was different. One person might have had a gift card and another a gift bag with perfumes or a teddy bear.

As everyone didn't touch the gift not knowing what to do with them they still sat in their seats. Danielle was the last one to walk into the class but was not surprised by the gifts and didn't go to her desk but went to the front of the class instead on the dry erase broad the grabbed a marker and wrote 'I deeply apologize' in bold letter everyone sat back in their seats in silence as Danielle faced the class.

Taking a deep breath before she began. "Um everyone I know I've been...well a real bitch to all of you and I wanted to in some way make it up to you," she paused.

"Sorry to say but money and gifts aren't going to win our favor," Chase looked at his gift longingly at the giant stack of guitar strings and a first card to a guitar store and he could only dream of the equipment he could buy with that card for his band.

"Well that's not all I want to do so here I go," Danielle takes her breath of courage before continuing. "Remi I think that your attitude towards everyone is very sincere and I like the way you smile, Chase I don't think that your band sucks I actually think you guys are really cool for doing something that take a lot of courage, Erin I'm sorry I said you like a mouse following cheese and that I didn't need you when in fact I think of you as someone who has actually been the closet think to a friend to me in years, Astrid I think your style isn't sluttish but really cute and I would really love it if you would take me shopping with you one day, Tristan you are totally not a total ball brain I think your dedication to your sport is very inspiring, Parker I'm really sorry for calling you a nobody emo when I think your ability to not be fazed by the people around you is admirable, Piper I think your art is beautiful and it's something I could never do myself, Andy I'm sorry for telling you that telling you smell like cat when really I just couldn't find something to say bad about you, and Kade I actually didn't say anything to you but I'm sorry still, Liam I'm sorry to you and I thank you for giving me the talking to that I needed, Marley I can't express how truly sorry I am for looking down on the fact you are just take the initiative to better yourself and Elijah I'm sorry to you then most for saying something so subjecting without even having gotten to know you better," Danielle finished apologizing to everyone one by one.

"I also want to say that I know that these gift and my apology might not be enough but I really would like for you to give me a second chance and I'll even try to stop saying stuff but I hope you'll give me so time to..." Danielle stopped her speech since Tristan started laughing.

She looked around confused as the rest of the class also started laughing. "What's...so funny...did I say something wrong?" Danielle looked as though she could cry but stopped and glared at everyone offended by them laughing when she was being completely sincere.

"Yeah the fact that you would stop being yourself so easily and it's pretty hard to imagine a nicer version of you and this whole apology really doesn't suit you," Tristan says and stands from his desk then walks up to stand next to her and face the class. "Okay so show of hands if you accept the princess's apology," every one in class raised their hands.

"Really? You'll all just forgive me like that?" She looked confused.

The class looked at each other not knowing if someone should tell her or not. Astrid sighs which basically means she volunteers to tell her. "Okay so if you had just came in with that weird sappy bullshit none of us in here I'm sure would have believed that you said any of that yourself and would have suggested that Liam might have told you to say over half of that."

"So what made you guys believe me?" Danielle was once again confused.

"Well we were there in the theater as you broke our oh so gentle hearts with your confession," Danielle gasps and looks over to Liam who just smiled innocently.

"You were...there..." Danielle's face somewhat started heating up.

"Yep and we also got your heartfelt confession on video so...," Danielle's face turned even more red.

"But don't worry we'll only blackmail you with it if need be," Astrid teases her and Danielle realized that so she smiled with a joyful smile.

"I'm sure," the last bell to signal the beginning of class rung their class began. Having Classroom 13 overcome their first conflict of the many to come.

So day by day everyone who could contribute pointers for Marley pitched in. As they class started tutoring Marley they also realized they could help each other in their own weak spots and began staying in the classroom after school.

"Hey Liam your better at math, do you know the formula for this problem?" Chase who walked up to Liam's desk asked.

"Um can you ask Astrid I need to leave guys," Liam grabs his bag and tells the class bye before exiting, even ignoring Remi who had asked where he was going and pretended not to hear while quickly walking out the class.

"Wasn't that kinda weird of him," Chase said while sitting in a seat next to Astrid.

"Yeah he even pretended not to hear Remi's question," Andy said.

"I guess but we don't really know each other that well so of course he wouldn't answer if he didn't want to," Erin states.

"That makes since, it's not like we're all best buddies or anything," Piper shrugs and that ended the discussion before they went back to tutoring each other for their up and coming test they have on Friday.

Day: 20

It was Thursday so they had some time to study. Even though really they were mostly just doing their homework together so that they didn't have to do it at home. The teacher usually left once the bell rang and the students would remain in the class until the janitors came to clean and lock the room.

Day: 21

They continued with their study sessions like that after school till Friday which was test day and they all felt prepared. As they finished their test the ones who usually do poorly on their test waited anxiously for their results. They tested on Math, Language Arts, and Science their Social studied test and foreign language test would be next week.

The teacher had left the class to finish scanning their tests. While he was gone they started discussing their tests.

"Man I feel like I've done better than any other tests I've taken," Elijah says with his head thrown back and rubbing his face.

"I know right, if our tests come out really good we should do this every time before any big test like today," Remi suggested.

"Which would definitely be a big help on my part," Marley says.

"I wouldn't mind it," Kade says with crossed arms, Parker who acts as the more silent type nods.

They started going over any answers they could remember until the bell rang to signal lunch. So every got up and walked out the classroom go their seperate ways to find the people they usually sit with during lunch.

Kade, Liam, and Andy started to sit together after the car wash. Marley sat with a few baseball people but she didn't especially like them since they were her upperclassmen who normal have her run errands for them. Tristan sat with a few guys from his team that haven't shunned him for being the star player.

Astrid sits with Piper since they've never really had actual friends but a lot of people they could talk to. Then there was Piper and Erin who also sat from the others.

Remi sat with her boyfriend who is on the football team so she sits with him and his few team mates that are in this lunch. Chase sat with some of his fans that was in this lunch. Then lastly Elijah who liked his alone time would got eat his lunch on the backstairs of the school where no one could find him and he could relax or maybe nap there.

During lunch they each have their own places they sit and eat and talk with people...well not in Elijah's case. Lunch continued until the bell rang and everyone went back to class, Remi would hang behind a little to make out with her boyfriend who towered over her at an alarming height.

Once back in class everyone settles down into their seats with stomachs only as full as it could get with cafeteria food. "Hey Remi!" Chase called out and she turned her attention to him. "I didn't know you were dating Josh Mayfield!" Everyone turns to Remi in surprise.

"Really, that super tall and good looking looking mid-fielder?" Astrid gasps.

"They say he might make quarter back next year," Tristan says.

"Yeah we've been dating for a few months now he asked me out before school had started we were already friends before that," Remi says dreamily.

"I heard he was really violent especially on the the field and even off it to," Elijah says.

"Really? Like he has anger issues or something?" Erin asks concerned.

"Yeah, so don't go angering him anytime soon," Elijah sits back then looks over at Remi before turning back to face the front of him.

"Well he's never been angry at me so I'm sure those are just rumors," Remi shrugs.

"Well that's how all guys seem in the beginning, he does seem like the really jealous type," Astrid looks over with raised eyebrows.

"Would you know this from experience?" She smirks.

"Well I have people who talk," he shrugs.

"You mean your lackeys that you've bullied?" Danielle says and Elijah raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh yeah sorry the whole think before I speak thing is going to take a while to control."

"Well anyways I haven't bullied anyone, they just come up to me looking for a fight," he scoffs.

"Wow must be hard being so strong," Andy says sarcastically. Elijah gives him a annoyed look and Andy raised his hands in surrender.

"Oh and you guys my band has a gig this Saturday night you guys should come watch," Chase hypes.

"And have to go to some under ground flea whole with sweaty musty kids I know I'll past," Danielle rejects.

"Danielle..." Erin looks at her to which she sighs.

"Well come on, most of these high school bands end up having concerts in their parents garage or basement that smells like moth balls," Danielle once again could not keep her mouth shut.

Erin puts her hand over Danielle's mouth. "So where is this concert going to be?"

"Well," he gives Danielle a look. "It's actually not in a moldy basement but at a actual venue for amateur bands that you can rent your slot. You play before or after other bands that will play there to," Chase explained.

"That sounds cool, I want to go," Liam says with excitement.

"I'm in to, anything to get away from coach," Tristan says rolling his eyes.

"Why? Does he make you practice at home too?" Marley asks.

"Yep, and this time I'll just have to be out of the house before he can tell me to start practicing," the class pitied him. "So what time is this concert?"

"Well our slot starts at 8 but other performances are going to be happening before ours so if you got there early you'll see some other bands," Chase says.

"Can you send me the rest of the details," Tristan asks.

"Yeah, and does anyone else want me to send them the location?" Just about the whole class raised their hand. "How about we just make a group chat then, here," Chase takes out a pencil and paper. "Everyone puts their name and number on the paper I'll make a classroom group chat!"

Everyone agreed and put their numbers down. "Okay done," he sent out the messages and every sent their name and a reply.

"Should we carpool if they don't have a lot of parking spaces?" Parker thinks aloud.

"Hey, Parker my man your right, I almost forgot how bad the parking gets," Chase said.

"I have a truck and you guys can ride in the trunk to," Liam volunteers.

"Oh no, who's sitting in a trunk?" Danielle looks taken back.

"Well who said you were going? Do you not remember what you just said?" Elijah says.

"Well I never said I wouldn't go," Danielle pouts and the class takes a second before they start laughing.

"But anyways guys I'll pick up who ever is going if you want me to just text your address in the the group chat," Liam says and those who are going did.

The bell then rung and their teacher had come back to class with papers and a drink in hand. "Sorry guys, it took so long because the other teachers were using the grading machine."

Mr. Riles passes everyone their test they had just finished taking. "Yes!" Marley held her paper high.

"Oh did you score really good?" Remi asks.

"Yeah! Finally and thanks to you guys I might not have to say goodbye to my scholarship," she fiat bumps Tristan who sat right next to her.

"That's great!" Liam says.

"Yeah now all I have to do is keep this up the...rest..of the...year..." She trails of in thought. "Actually that's going to be really hard, I was already failing and it only the beginning of the year," see groans.

"Don't worry Marley we can totally hook you up we all got really good grades because of those study sessions as well," Piper says.

"Oh so you guys were having study sessions?" Mr. Riles says surprised. "I was actually surprised at how the whole class got around the same grades, I was about to ask if you guys may have cheated!?" He confesses.

"Aw come on Mr. Riles you were going to do us like that?" Tristan asks.

"Well if I look back on your other tests I have to wonder how you went from 0 to 100 real quick okay?" The class nods in agreement thinking back in their own grades.

"You right," Elijah thought aloud to which the whole class replied in laughter.

||°°°×°°°||

Most of these chapters have been pre written but if I don't post for a long time you know I got stuck. ;)

Anywho....Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 360 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
504K 12K 38
No. 1 in car! Amelia Banks isn't your typical girl, knowing all there's is to know about cars, racing and mechanics can make someone an outcast. Des...
105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
109K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...