Letters And Secrets ||Drarry

By BlindBirdy

War is over...Hogwarts is rebuild and every 8th year should return to finish their education...Harry and Drac... More

1||Retuning!๐Ÿ—ž
2||A Letter!๐Ÿ“œ
4||Replay!โœ’๏ธ
5||Detention!๐ŸŒˆ
6||Friends!๐Ÿงธ
7||Just Leave!๐ŸŒฑ
8||You Are Not Alone!๐Ÿ•ฏ
9||Dragon.๐Ÿ‰
10||Best Friends!๐Ÿฅจ
11||Three couples!๐ŸŽก
12||Halloween!๐ŸŽƒ
13||Trip to Paris!๐Ÿ—ผ
14||Hogsmade!๐Ÿ•Š
15||Truth,Dare,Kiss or Swear!๐Ÿ’ฃ
16||Don't Try To Save Me!๐Ÿฅ€
17||Letters for a week!๐Ÿ“ซ
18||Letters From Sisters!๐Ÿฆš
19||Caught on act!๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ
20||Another Detention!๐Ÿ™Š
21||Obliviate! ๐Ÿ”ฎ
22||Black Lake!๐Ÿงบ
23||Gifts and Memories!๐Ÿ—
24||Practice!๐Ÿน
25||Train and tattoo!๐ŸŽฏ
26||Family!๐ŸŒป
27||Lights!๐Ÿšฆ
28||Christmas!P1๐ŸŽ„
29||Christmas!P2๐ŸŽ
30||The Borrow!๐Ÿฉ
31||New Years Eve!๐Ÿฅ‚
32||Cedric?๐Ÿ‘ข
33||Patronus!๐Ÿ’ 
34||It can't be her!๐Ÿ‘œ
35||It's over!๐Ÿฃ
36||Wait...What if!๐ŸŒบ
37||Lucky!๐Ÿ€
38||Mirrored Dream!๐Ÿ„
39||Blissful Lips!๐ŸŒธ
40||Soft Spots!๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ‘‘Bonus!๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿฆ‹Epilogue!๐Ÿฆ‹

3||Disaster!๐Ÿƒ

2K 91 54
By BlindBirdy

Dear Harry Potter!

I started this letter 20 times already and I still don't know how to tell you this. I truly love you Harry! It's been years that I have a large crush on you. Every time I see these Emerald Green eyes like jewelers makes my hear pounce...It's hard to love you and you probably don't believe me because everybody looks at you like the savior of the wizarding world. But no...not me, I fell in love with you long time before that. Sorry for taking your precious time but it's the last year and I had to do this...Harry I fell in love with every move you do, you are just perfect and that makes me love you even more. I changed so many thinks just because of you and I will do more just to make you see me as a normal person. I made mistakes and Iam Sorry. If I told you this in person you would just never believe me!

With love

From: Your Secret Admirer!♥️

He was staying at the darkest corner of Library and was laying there with the letter in his hand. The vanilla and the chocolate chips aroma was so cute it made him think of them as a very special person. He reread it 10 times and still was shocked.

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. He had a secret admirer. Who loved him for what he was not as the Chosen one. He was so sick of the fangirls but this was new, this was something else besides flirting on the hallways.

"Who is this person ?"-Harry talked to himself.

"Who is who Potter?"-A familiar voice said teasingly.

"It doesn't concern you Malfoy, If i knew I wouldn't be asking myself."-Harry said closing the letter but Draco catches it faster than Harry can see.

"Oh you got  a letter Potter?"-he said as he read the letter.-"Dear Harry Potter...who said dear anymore!"-Draco said as he looked down at Harry which was trying to reach the letter from his hands.

"Give it back Malfoy!"-Harry said pissed off a little, the last thing he needed was being teased from the Slytherin boy.

"I started this letter 20 times already and I still don't know how to tell you this...I truly love you Harry!"-Draco said looking Harry in the eyes, without even reading the letter. Harry felt that feeling inside him when he noticed Draco's eyes looking at his.

Harry skipped a beat when he saw Malfoy giving him that lovely look. He was looking him full of love. Harry felt the room get hotter.-"Okay read but don't tease."

"Cros my heart."-Malfoy said.

Malfoy read it all.-"With love from your secret admirer."-He took a deep breath and gave the letter to Harry.-"Have any ideas already? I mean who might it be?"-He asked with a teasing voice but still he was insisting to know.

"No i don't! And if I did, I wouldn't tell you, so you can tease me!"-Harry said packing his thinks to leave.

"Well I am curious! Also It could be  100% one of your fan-club girls, but they are shameless and wouldn't write a romantic letter."

"It is 100% a prank or a joke from a Slytherin like you and your friends!"-Harry said trying to not leave anything behind.

"It looked serious to me! Potter humans don't say I love you every day! Especially with letters." -Malfoy said.-"You dropped this!"-he said giving him a photo that fell from his book. It was a child, an old woman and Harry.-"Nice family!"

"Thanks..."-Harry said putting it back on his book.

"Who are they? Looks familiar."-Draco asked.

"That's my son and his grandmother, more like my mother!"-Harry said taking the photo out again. He smiled as he looked Teddy change his hair color.

Draco thought a little...-"You have a child? Aren't you too young for that?"-he teased.

"He is my godson! Teddy Lupin-Potter. But I care for  him as my own."-Harry said standing there besides the table looking at the photo.

"What happened to his parents?"-Draco said.

"Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin...They both died here at Hogwarts. And then me and Andromeda took care of him."-He finished the sentence but saw Draco's mouthdropped when he heared the name Andromeda.

"Andromeda Black? My aunt?"-Draco said looking at him with a worried look.

"Yeah...Oh I forgot that Teddy must be your cousin."

"Can I see him again!"-Harry handed him a photo of Teddy that was tugged in one of his books pages.-"I didn't even knew..." 

"Take that one! I have a million others. He can change his hair color just like Nymphadora by the way. Thats the reason his hair is pink there and than blue here!"-Harry laughed a little and than tried to leave.

"Potter!"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks!"

"...No problem!"

Harry left but couldn't think of anything else but a little sentence that keeps repeating at his head. 'Thanks!'

'Was he over thinking it? 'Thanks!' repeated again. 'Thanks!' I have to stop think about it...'-Harry said to himself.

...

Another week passed! It was the day he would have the letter from Andromeda. She had sent him an envelope and a little box full of sweet only she could make.

He opened the letter and read it as Ron and Hermione tried to understand what happened.

"That a new photo of Teddy?"-Hermione said trying to reach it.

"Yes she made it yesterday! He can turn in  a new color...Yellow."-Harry said as he looked at Teddys hairs.

"You know his eyes look familiar!"-Ron added pointing at Teddy's gray eyes.

"Yea they are like..."-he wanted to say Draco but he couldn't.-"Anyway."

As he was speaking an owl flies by his head and throwing an envelope. A new letter! From his secret admirer.R on saw the letter and so did Hermione.

"What's that?"-they both asked.

"Nothing just another letter from Andromeda!"-Harry said pushing the letter on his pocket.

"Oh Harry I forgot to ask. Where did you let the map last night?"-Ron asked.

"I thought I gave it to you."

"I must have misplaced it."-Ron said again sitting up.

Harry did the same.-"I'll go and take my books upstairs also find the map no problem."

"Hurry up, class starts in a few..."-Hermione said reading a book under table.

The hallways where crowded here and there but Harry made his way upstairs in a hurry and didn't notice the blond haired Slytherin coming from up, and the blonde didn't notice Harry.

They crashed on each other, both falling down the stairs with a large crash. Draco feel in top of Harry having less impact with the ground.

"Ughh..."-Draco groaned in pain, than noticed Harry had his eyes closed.

Ron came from the hallway running to find them on the end of the stairs.-"Bloody hell."

"Call Madam Pomfrey!"-Draco said groaning.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13.3K 37
harry and draco have always been rivals. that's just the way things were. were. past tense. everything is different now. the war is over but harry is...
699K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
36.7K 1.7K 28
When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and take their N.E.W.Ts, to say Harry was exci...
341K 10.4K 42
The Dark Lord has finally been defeated. All Harry Potter wants is to finish his last year at Hogwarts and live a normal life like any other wizard...