The Monster Reborn

By RedReaper1121

She was the villainess in the popular novel, Demon Hearts. In her past life, she was betrayed by her family a... More

Chapter 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 15

5.3K 204 74
By RedReaper1121

Hello Children, How art tho????  My Tea is warm, and I'm wrapped in fluffy blankets.

3rd P.O.V.

Tus and Lilly ate their steak and mashed potatoes and quietly looked at Leo. Leo's face was still dazed, 'how far off in La-La land was he?' Lilly thought. She got up and leaned over the table in front of his face. She snapped her finger, still nothing. Lilly signed to Tus, 'He'd not moving, Is he ok?' Tus shrugged, 'Should we slap him? I think he's in shock.' 

Just as she signed that Leo seemed to snap out of it. She was still in front of his face staring at him He turned red and turned his face away. Tus saw this and narrowed his eyes at the royal assassin. 

"Great, you're awake. Your food came 10 minutes ago, I'm pretty sure it cold."

Leo was confused, He just accused her of poisoning someone in front of the whole school and now he's eating steak with her. He originally thought that she was plotting something when she made no move to do anything to separate her fiancee and the new girl. When the 1st prince Alex Van Dragon ordered him to scold her in front of everyone for attempting to poison Eva. Leo assumed that Eva was the girl that was practically sitting on the prince's lap during lessons. When the 2nd prince William Van Dragon found the 5 girls that attempted to put it in her tea they said Lilly Winbrooks told them to or else she'll crush their families into the ground. He also told Leo to scold her and get her to admit her wrongdoings. Even Lilly's brother, Sylvester Winbrooks told him to have no mercy with a dangerous voice and a cold stare. 

"Hey, Aren't you going to eat?"

Lilly interrupted his thoughts with a wave of her hand in front of his face. Leo looked at her, her face for once did not have an arrogant look. She looked almost normal... 

Tus was picked at his food, Lilly sighed, "Tus eat your steak." He promptly shook his head, 'Not Hungry.' He signed. 

Lilly slid his plate over to her and grabbed his knife and fork that sat next to his plate. She sliced into the meat and stabbed it with a fork. " Here comes the airplane." She moved the fork around in the air while making airplane noises and brought it to his mouth. Tus didn't know what an airplane was, but this was amusing to see. He opened his mouth and let Lilly feed him his steak.

While this was happening Leo was shocked into silence again. From his memory, Augustus Van Dragon was cold and merciless. From childhood, he was the less favored prince. His father the king liked the 1st and 2nd prince much more than the bastard son. His mother left him, and his father hated him. He stopped talking when he was 12 and that somehow made him seem more dangerous. His red eyes gave him the name 'The Damned Prince'.  He was rumored to be the one true Dragon of the Van Dragon family. People envisioned horns and big ugly scales, Wings that curved at the tips and were as dark as the night sky. 

If they looked at him now they would think he's nothing more then a puppy. He ate obediently, Not releasing a murderous aura that made people's life flash before there eyes. Lilly Winbrooks seemed to have tamed the almighty 'Damned prince'.

Meanwhile, Lilly and Tus stared at Leo while he spaced out. "He likes to do that a lot doesn't he. Not a very good trait to have for an assassin."  

  ^﹏^

When Lilly finally got back to her she was exhausted. She went to the bathroom and changed out of her clothes. She walked to her window seat/Bed and laid down. She wiggled until she was entirely cocooned in her blankets. She fell asleep soon after.

It was around 1:00 in the morning when she heard a knock on her door. Lilly cracked open her eyes and stared at her door. She sleepily got up, blankets hanging off of her, and walked toward the door. She opened it to find her brother staring down at her with an unreadable face. 

"Yeah?" She yawned and scratched her head, "What do you want?" 

Sylvester looked at his sister, Her head was a mess and sticking up in random directions, Defying the laws of gravity. She had sleep in her gray eyes, she had a white nightgown on. Blankets hung off of her completing the image. She looked... Cute. 

Sylvester opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a hand clamping onto his. Lilly dragged him into her bedroom, She was tired and was not going to stand in the hallway while she was half asleep. She dragged Sylvester over to her window seat and plopped down. He sat down and leaned back against the wall of the Seat. Lilly covered her self in blankets once again and laid down. 

Right in his Lap.

Sylvester opened his mouth to object, but shut it when he heard her soft snoring. He originally came to yell at her for poisoning Eva. He came to give her a piece of his mind, But all of his plans went out the window and into the dumpster when she fell asleep on him. She was vulnerable in this state, she was never vulnerable. She was... Sylvester suddenly has a flashback to where Lilly was crying in the Butler's arms. Sylvester looked down at the girl sleeping in his lap, they were the same person. 

^﹏^ 

Lilly woke up the next day upside down. As she hung there glaring at the pant leg in front of her. She remembered that her brother came last night!! 'Meh..' She mentally shrugged her shoulders.

"Edwin... Please let me sleep." 

"Lilly, get up, it's your second day of school." 

Lilly groaned, "UGHHHHHHHHH- WAIT!" 

Edwin looked down at her, She suddenly grinned and a shiver went up his spine. 

'Oh no...' 

"I wonder... Where were you yesterday Edwin?" Edwin swallowed, "Nowhere. Now go get dressed." Lilly laughed, "Are you sure???" 

"Yes. Now go get dressed." 

"All right, Alright." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. When she emerged from the bathroom Edwin was nowhere to be seen.

Lilly threw her bag over her shoulder and stepped out of her room. Imagine her surprise when she found Leo leaning against the wall of her door, 

"Are you here to murder me?" He raised an eyebrow and snorted, "Not today toots. C'mon, I'm Hungry." 

Lilly was confused, Shouldn't he want to kill her? I didn't even do anything to change the plot... Oh well. She and Leo Walked to the lunchroom When they walked in girls that sat at nearby tables swooned. Whispers broke out, 

'OMG SO HOT.' 

'I would have his babies'

  ' Is that an angel I see'

 'I just want to tye him up in my basement and kill every person that looks at him.' 

'...'

Leo was not affected by the whispering and walked on, Lilly heard some really questionable things and sped walked to her table.  When they reached her table Lilly collapsed into her chair, Being judged is hard.

A maid approached the table, "What can I get for you?" She didn't ask Lilly and turned directly to Leo. 

Leo turned to Lilly and asked her what she's having, "I'm Having Pancakes and blueberries."  

"Then I'll have Waffles and Strawberries." The maid wrote our order down with a blush and went back to the kitchen. She raised an Eyebrow, "Waffles? Really?" 

He narrowed his eyes, "What's wrong with Waffles?"

"Oh, Nothing... Just Pancakes are better." 

He gasped, "Take. That. Back."      

"Never." 

He stood up and Lilly followed, Things were about to go down.

HELLO CHILDREN, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!! ♥^﹏^♥

Can Lilly change Sylvesters Opinion of her???

Is Leo a friend or an Enemy??

Are Pancakes of Waffles Better????

WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN!!!!

~Love, Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 803 22
its about a high school girl named sakura who use to be a spoild brat until her parents got bankcrupt they manage to survive and revive there company...
168K 6.6K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
391K 13.7K 39
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ a monster deserves some love right?
84.5K 2.6K 68
A normal high school girl got reincarnated inside a novel which she didn't even read fully. The worst she has to be the villainess but,who cares...no...