What am I going to do with yo...

By GeeLovesHarryStyles

Georgia and Harry are best friends and neighbours. When they fall in love with each other will is last forev... More

What am I going to do with you? (Harry Styles Love Story)
Chapter 2- Sitting on top of the World!
Chapter 3- Wild Ones
Chapter 4- Forever Young
Chapter 5- One Thing!
Chapter 6- More than this.
Chapter 7- Wide Awake!
Chapter 8- Marry You!
Chapter 9- Love Story
Chapter 10- I Do!
Chapter 11- You Can't Go Back Now!
Chapter 12- Both Of Us!
Chapter 13- Baby
Chapter 14- Live While We're Young!
Chapter 15- Need You Now!
Chapter 16- Incredible! :)
Chapter 17-Girl on Fire!!
Chapter 18- Die Young!
Chapter 19- Turn up the Love! :)
Chapter 20- They Don't Know About Us...
Chapter 21- Truly, Madly, Deeply!
Chapter 22- Irresistible (The Wedding!)
Chapter 23- How Ya Doin?
Chapter 24- Last First Kiss!!
Chapter 25- Scream & Shout
Chapter 26- Give Me Love!
Chapter 27 - This Moment!
Chapter 28 - You're The One That I Want

Chapter 29 - Eighteen

72 0 0
By GeeLovesHarryStyles

Georgia's P.O.V.

Today was Darcy's very first day of Kindy, and boy was I scared. After we dropped her off, Harry and I headed towards home. He had to work today so as soon as he dropped me off, he kissed me goodbye and got back into his car and sped off. To be honest, I had a little cry after he left. It's just that, I already miss my bundle of joy running around the house and I'm scared about the new baby coming into our lives. I mean, what if Darcy feels left out because we are focusing too much on the newborn? Ugh, it's just stressful and scary - all at the same time!

I lay on the couch, eating a pickled pizza and watching 'Criminal Minds' reruns. Although this is quite the lifestyle, only three hours has passed since Harry dropped me off and there's at least another three until I have to pick Darcy up and another 5 hours until Harry comes home. Ugh, why does pregnant life have to be so boring. I can't go anywhere... I'm too fat and I'd probably end up falling down the stairs or getting mobbed by Harry's fans.

My phone buzzes from the coffee table in front of me.

El ❤️ : what are you up to babe? I'm super bored. Can I come over?

Me: NOTHING! Please come and save me from pure boredom!! 🙏

El ❤️: where's the little one? Surely she's keeping you company? X

Me: She's at Kindergarten. Her first day was today. It's quiet around here without her.

El ❤️: Aww! Is her mummy missing her?? Hehe!

Me: Yes. Now hurry up and get your ass over here now. Oh, and could you be a darl and pick up an Oreo Dairy Queen Icecream for me please?? Love you! Xx

El ❤️: only because I love you. I hope you know that.

Me: I do! I love you too.

It was only around another 10 minutes until the front door opened and the familiar clicking of Eleanor's heels tapped against the hard wood floors in the hallway.

"Who's your favourite best friend??"

"Dairy Queen bringer and servant Eleanor?"

"Hey; that's not nice. I refuse to let you call me that." She teased me.

"My loving best friend, Eleanor, you are a wonderful woman."

"That's better! Keep talking."

"So, it's Monday... September 16th, 5 days before your due date... How Ya feeling?"

"Monday's suck. I'm scared. Tired. Hormonal. Moody. And I miss my husband, even though I saw him 3 hours ago. I'm just all of a sudden having this urge to just kiss him, kill him and have sex with him all at the same time."

"Okay, woah! Didn't need to know the moody, hormonal and the part where you want to have sex with your husband part, but hey, what are best friends for?"

"I'm so glad you are so understanding. I wouldn't know what to do without having someone like you that I can vent to."

"Hehe, but seriously. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a little worried."

"Well, you know I'm always here for you, harry, Darcy and the new little one. Omg! I'm getting so excited for bubba. Do you think it's going to be a girl or a boy??"

"I don't know. Harry really wants a boy because you know, he's the only man in the house and he wants a boy to play soccer with, watch the games on TV, a boy that will protect his big sister from all the nasty boys but at the same time he wants another princess. I want either. I honestly wouldn't mind if we had another girl or we had a boy. I'm just wishing for a happy and healthy baby. That's all."

"Aww, look at you. You're such a great mum. I want to be just like you when I have my first child."

"Thanks. Ooh! Look at the time, we better go and pick up Darcy."

I trudged to the front door as fast as I could being 40 weeks pregnant and slipped on my Ugg boots. We took my car seeing as it has the child seat all strapped into the back.

We headed towards Darcy's Kindy making small talk on the way. When we arrived, we stepped out of the car and I locked it.

"Mummy!" Darcy yelled as she saw me enter through the front doors.

"Hi baby girl, how was your day?" She enveloped me in the best hug that she could and smiled at me.

"It was really, really, really good! I made a bestest friend!"

"Oh, did you now?" She nodded and stroked my hair.

"Oh! Hi Aunty El!"

"Hi sweetheart! Can we meet your friend?"

Darcy nodded and I stood up from the seat I was sitting in. Her tiny hand enveloped my hand in her right and Eleanor's hand in her left as she pulled us towards the back of the play room.

"This is James! He's my bestest friend in the world!"

"Hi James! How are you?" I greeted him in a child-like voice.

"Dood Fanks." He replied. His english wasn't quite as good as Darcy's but that just meant he was a slower learner. James had brown hair and blue eyes that kind of reminded me of Louis. He had really rosy cheeks and his uniform was a little crinkled.

"Is your mum here yet, James?"

"Mmhhmm. She over dare." He pointed over to the woman whom looked just like him. She started to walk towards us after James had shouted for her to come over.

"Hi, I'm Julia."

"Georgia. Lovely to meet you. This is my daughter, Darcy-Jane but she just goes by Darcy. Is James your son?" I had to ask the obvious question.

"Yes, he is."

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is my good friend Eleanor."

"Hi Eleanor, lovely to meet you. Do you have any children?"

"Oh, Erm, no I don't. I'm just here to help Georgia with the pick up.

"When are you due?"

"Sorry?" I asked confused before I realised she meant the baby. "Oh, sorry, in about 4 days. But it could be any time now."

"Wow! Do you know the sex yet?"

"No, my husband and I wanted to keep it a surprise."

"Are you married to Harry Styles?"

"Yup, that's me." I said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry but I used to be a massive fan when they first started out. But you probably have people tell you that all the time."

"Haha, yea, but that's alright. I don't mind."

"Well it was lovely to meet you. I'm glad our children are getting along nicely. Maybe we will be seeing more of each other."

"Maybe. Nice to meet you too."

"Bye Julia." Eleanor and I said at the same time as James and Julia walked away.

"C'mon Darcy. Let's go home."

We got into the car and Darcy didn't shut up about her day.

"We made sandcastles and then Me and James played lots and lots of tiggy and it was just so much fun mum." She exclaimed from the back seat.

"Well I'm glad you like it sweetheart. You'll have to tell daddy all about it when he gets home. I'm sure he'd love to hear about your new friend."

We made it home and we all hopped out. I walked around to Darcy's door to unbuckle her seatbelt and pull her out of the car seat. I had a bit of a hard time walking up the drive way due to having a massive headache.

"Are you alright, Georgia?" Eleanor asked concerned as I held my forehead in my hands.

"Just a bit of a headache."

"Here, lie down on the couch and take this Advil. I'll take care of Darcy while you have a bit of a rest. Okay?"

"Thanks El, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. "

"I don't know either" she replied cheekily.

------------------------------------------

"Georgia? Honey... Wake up.." I heard Harry's voice hours later that day.

"Hmm? What time is it?" I asked?

"6pm. Eleanor said you've been asleep since 2:30pm."

"Did she go home already?"

"Yea, she just left. I just got home to find Darcy and El playing with barbie dolls and watching barbie princesses. I'm pretty sure Darcy exhausted her and she never wants to look at a barbie again."

I giggled and Harry enveloped me in a hug. "I love you honey. Are you feeling okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yea, I just had a bit of a headache but I'm feeling a lot better now. How was work?"

"It was good. Like every other day I suppose."

"I'm going to order Chinese food. Do you want some? I'm craving Chinese!" I told Harry since I couldn't smell anything cooking and I assumed he was hungry.

"Sounds excellent. I'll go and give Darcy a bath."

"Okay! She can tell you all about her day at kindy and the new friend she made. You're not going to like it.... Her friend is a boy!"

"What!? My baby girl is growing up too fast. She can't have guy friends!" I giggled and picked up the phone. Harry continued up stairs with Darcy in his arms. I could over hear their conversation about James and how lovely he was.

------------------------------------------

"and James and me made the biggest sand castle out of everyone at school. We was proud of our selfs."

"wow! I'm proud of you too, Darcy."

"Honey? Could you pass me the sweet and sour chicken please?"

"Sure baby. Want the rice too?" Harry asked from the other end of the table. I nodded and he passed the plates down towards me. "So my paternity leave officially starts tomorrow. I don't have to work for the next six months! I'm so happy about that."

"Oh yay, so your boss confirmed it?"

"Yea, he said today that since you were so close to your due date I could take the rest of the week off and get organised. Plus, it is your birthday tomorrow."

"Ugh, don't remind me. I don't want to be another year older! Being 31 is old. Remember when we were 16 and you tried out for the X factor?? Those were the days..." I said reminiscing on the old times.

"I remember" he said with a giggle.

"Finish your rice please Darcy." I asked her kindly.

"But mummy, I'm not hungry..."

"I don't care, please finish or there's no ice-cream for dessert.

"Okay mummy." She continued to take spoonfuls of rice from her bowl until there was one spoonful left. "Last one mummy!" She said to me, obviously showing me that she was a good girl and ate all of her dinner.

"Good girl Darcy. Eat it up! We don't want you to feel hungry later during the night."

"Babe, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yea, how about "What to expect when you're expecting"? It's kind of fitting isn't it?"

"Of course" he replied and put the DVD into the player.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
32.5K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
1.9K 22 19
Louis and Alyssa have been best friends since they were in year one, when Louis falls for her will she feel the same way? Alyssa's ex, Spencer cheat...