Mini Reids

By buttercupreids

(Completed but in editing) After the death of their mother Spencer is left with his two twin daughters. Will... More

Mini Reids
Take My Hand
Line Without A Hook
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
Before You Go
If I Could Fly
Thank you.
merry christmas!

12

1.2K 23 7
By buttercupreids

Songs:

Matter of Time (Interlude)~Ashton Irwin

To My Parents~Anna Clendening

"Lies and secrets, they are like a cancer in the soul. They eat away what is good and leave only destruction behind."

Cassandra Clare

~Em's POV~

Unfortunately for us, well for me, the jet ride home was like it always is. Celebratory and Talkative. I couldn't help but feel like something was going to go wrong. Everyone was talking, playing games, having fun, and all I wanted to do was sit alone and cry. Not suspicious at all right? Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts,

"Hey kid, you okay? You've been pretty quiet," I looked up to see Uncle Morgan. It could be worse, it could be literally anyone else. After taking a glance around the Jet, I figured I was safe to talk, everyone else was distracted.

"Reese is really upset with me," I sighed, moving my head to rest on his shoulder, at least I had someone I could open up to. But is that really what I want to do?

"And why's that?" He asked, continuing to rub circles into my back. He clearly wanted answers but I don't know how many I want to give him.

"Henry," I responded simply, not feeling able to explain the situation without crying. Even if I wanted too, which I don't. It still hurt that she couldn't accept I was happy. That I wasn't leaving her behind just because someone else came into my life as more then just a friend.

"You mean because you guys are a little thing," He nudged me, clearly trying to make light of the situation. I attempted to smile slightly before nodding. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any light in the situation, or at all for that matter.

"She thinks because I'm with him that I'm never going to talk to her again. Or that I'll be too busy with him or something," I mumbled, probably saying more then I should have.

"Interesting how she's the one not talking to you," I sat up and looked at him. How the hell did he know that?

"How'd you-"

"I haven't heard you two say a word to each other in three days, you're usually inseparable," He observed.

Damn profilers. If he's noticed, that means the others have too. Which means it's only a matter of time before we get home and my dad has questions. Only this time, I'm not so sure Reese would lie for me. If she doesn't, everything is going to go wrong.

"Em," He spoke my name softly, I looked up at him questionably. "You hear me now?" I nodded, focusing back down on my lap.

"You know it's not your fault right?" I felt the tears threaten to spill from my eyes. These simple words begged me to break down. I couldn't let this happen right now. Not here. I nodded slightly, my head still against his shoulder.

"Man, now I know what your dad is talking about," I looked up at him, confusion written across my face.

"He always said that you, more then your sister, would try to get things past him, try to hid your feelings. Em, you do know that our job is to see right through that right?" He chuckled, clearly slightly amused that I thought I could just get away without telling him what's really wrong. Worst part is, I knew just as well as he did that through all my lies, I had already told him everything.

He was right, I was always trying to hid my feelings from my dad. Not tell him the truth when he asked what was wrong. That's why I'm in this whole situation. I'm hiding the fact that Henry makes me happy. And I tried hiding it from Reese too.

"So you can tell me what your thinking, or I can tell you," I inwardly groaned, he had just confirmed my suspicion that he already knew. I stayed quiet, wanting to see if maybe, somehow he got something wrong.

"Okay well if we're going to play this way. I think that you and Henry tried to keep your relationship quiet. But that didn't turn out so well did it? Someone found out, then they all found out, and Reese didn't like the fact that you tried to hid it from her, causing her to believe that Henry is what's making you keep secrets. Now with your relationship with your sister torn apart you can't help but wonder. Am I doing the right thing? So tell me little miss, how far off am I?"

"Uncle Morgan," I whispered, hardly being able to form a sentence, he had just so perfectly described the last week of my life without me telling him anything. Maybe to some, it would be comforting. Someone knows and understands what you're going through. But me? I didn't appreciate the lack of privacy that came from constantly being around profilers.

"Hmm," He hummed in response.

"I'm not an unsub," I whispered, pulling away from his embrace and standing up. Unintentionally, this caught the rest of the teams attention.

"What? Of course you're not. I never said you were, why would you-"

"Then please. Stop profiling me," I cut him off, accidentally being much louder then I wanted to. No doubt everyone heard.

"I'm not a criminal," I whispered.

"Em," He tried. I ignored him. Turning away, I walked over to the empty seat next to my dad, putting my head against his shoulder.

"You know, I've been profiling you too,"

...

"I just want to know what is going on," The car had been completely quite for the whole ride but dad broke the silence as he turned into the driveway. I sighed deeply, whatever was about to happen wasn't going to be good.

"Do you? Well let me catch you up," Reese said her voice practically dripped with anger. I froze, she was about to let all these secrets go. Worst of all, there's nothing I can do about it.

"Wait," I stopped her, "Can we at least do this inside?" I sighed, knowing a fight in the car couldn't possibly end well.

"Sure," Dad said, opening his door, clearly still having no idea what was about to happen. I followed his actions seconds later but Reese sat there for a second, clearly astonished I even said anything.

"whatever," I heard her mumble under her breath as we walked inside. The front door shut, leaving us all standing in the living room. Dad looked between us expectantly. Neither of us spoke, did Reese change her mind? She couldn't have. She seemed so angry just a few seconds ago.

"So, what's going on then," Dad said impatiently as he sat on the couch, the two of us still standing in front of him.

"You want the truth?" Reese asked. I sighed and took a seat on the couch, knowing this was going to be a long night.

My heart began to race as I thought of the possibilities. What if we're forced to break up? What if he pulls me out of school? I knew I was in so much trouble I couldn't even imagine the possibilities. I took a deep breath and remembered Henry's words from just a few days ago, 'It'll be okay, we'll figure it out'. These words echoed in my ears and I tried to take the to heart. Tried to believe this would all turn out fine. From my seat, it didn't look that way.

"Obviously?" He asked her. She took a deep breath and glanced at me for a few seconds before closing her eyes and taking another. I would be lying if I said I wasn't silently begging her to change her mind.

"Emily and Henry have been going out behind your backs," She said, opening her eyes again, they met mine and I watched her anxious look turn into a small smirk as dad turned towards me.

"Excuse me?" He asked, looking for confirmation from me. I just nodded, not being able to form a sentence.

"Reese if you will excuse us." He said, clearly trying to stay calm.

"Umm yeah maybe I can call Sky and stay over there," She smirked at me, knowing if she was gone the whole situation would be worse. I looked at her in disbelief, she wanted me in trouble.

"Yeah sure have fun," He said, clearly not caring at this point and waved her out the door. Seeing as Sky and Garcia lived next door. The second the door closed, all hell broke lose.

"Are you kidding me right now?" He questioned me, clearly infuriated. I just shook my head, too afraid to say anything. If I said anything, I was certain it would be the wrong thing.

"Did you not think I would find out? Did you think we wouldn't?" He asked, referring to both of our parents. I shrugged, trying not to focus on the situation. "I would appreciate a verbal answer," my eyes widened. What was I supposed to say?

"I'm sorry," I whimpered.

"Damn right you will be," He said, pulling out his phone. After clicking a few things he moved it towards his ear.

"Hey, can you and Will come over?" He paused,

"Bring Henry, we all need to talk,"

oh shit.

"Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath."
Eckhart Tolle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 169 11
You don't know how it happened. One moment you were watching Criminal Minds, and the next moment you were literally in the show. Can Spencer be the k...
238K 4.4K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...
1.7K 24 11
Your Lee's adopted daughter(8)he has a biological son Alex who is (14). Y/N description. Gender:female Hair colour:light brown Eye colour:blue. Body...
9.4K 129 32
Alexandra only wanted to teach. Spencer only wanted to be in the FBI. Alexandra went into the FBI. So did Spencer. But they met in 2000 just befo...