Scarred Comfort

Por Meraki_Trouvaille

__________________ Hinata Shoyo is in pain. Everyone left her, bully her and even called her a liar. She can'... Más

Chapter 1
ATTENTION!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
LAST CHAPTER
Thank You!!!
A Question(?)
Author's Chapter
Attention!!

Chapter 25

2.9K 88 19
Por Meraki_Trouvaille

A few months have past, it's already the month of December. The wind is already cold as the snow fell from the sky. Mr. Akiyama already adopted the two, Hinata and Tenma. Since then, there last name became Akiyama like Haru. The three became siblings and a press conference was held at the end of October. Tenma asked if they can turn there former last names into their middle name. Soon, it was settled. They kept Hinata and Tenma as adopted Akiyama. They told the press that the two are his real children. That they were being seperated for their own safety. He needs to keep it a secret to avoid unnecessary issues that may cause some problems against the two. Mr. Akiyama can't let someone else hurt his children anymore. He already treated the two as his own. Since then, Mr. Akiyama became happy and hardworking. Knowing that he had his children depending on him. That cause his company to flourish more in Brazil and got the chance to have another company branch in Singapore. Since, Udai will be the one to took his place all he needs to do for npw was to train him until he's ready. Haru finally came home to his father's house in Tokyo, Japan. He began to take his college studies seriously while he continued to train his physical abilities. Udai(Tenma) began to spend more time with Haru. Haru started to teach Udai about mixed martial arts to be able to protect Shouyou and himself. Udai also focus more on working as a chairman in his father's company. And work is much more easier to do with the help of his teacher(father) who trains him with everything he needs to know. The two boys began to breath lighter than before. They helped each other to became a better version of themselves. Udai had his own therapies for a while just to make sure his okay. After what happened to his parents and her little sister.

Nekoma continued to practice, believing that Shouyou will always support them. They want her to wake uo already. They believe her, that someday she'll come back and play again with them. They're queen and their only ray of sunshine. They're still hoping that she'll be okay and that she's going to hang out with all of them soon. They still haven't forgotten to spare a time to visit her to Akiyama's recidences.

Kageyama started to visit her more often ever since he had his first visit. Haru gave her another permission with the help of his new ani ( another term for brother). Though Shouyou was still unconscious, he stayed persistent and filled her room with light and hope like Shouyou wasn't unconscious in the first place. He knew that this isn't going to be easy but he's not giving up until she woke up and acknowledged him. The first time he had visit, he was welcomed with a carefree Haru, a mad father (Akiyama Ichihiro) and a darker version Udai. They have a very serious talk, he thanked Haru for helping him. He wouldn't waste it for some news coming out of Yui's mouth. Ever since that talk happened, the three (Haru, Udai, Mr. Akiyama) make sure to keep an eye on him. And let him visit her. The talk happened because Haru forgot to tell about the talk between the two of them to his Ani and to his father. Kageyama would usually bring sunflowers for her and telling her stories about what happened outside. How he play volleyball with the team, how the school was for him and even how the trees swayed as he walked over to her house. He doesn't care if Shouyou was  listening at him or not but he simply hoped she's listening. Kageyma just wants to talk to her even if it's one sided conversation. After all, she was his inspiration in volleyball and in life. Before, he thought that volleyball was all he need in life. But, now he's more than happy that he met Shouyou.

Tsukishima was more focused on the press conference that happened. He can't believe his eyes, well the same with the whole Karasuno. Shouyou is a heiress, a rich lady. And her current condition totally left them in shock and was deeply devastated and guilty about what they did in the past. Like the team, Tsukishima still has a few more questions he needed to know about it. He hadn't been able to find the answer about Shouyou and Yui. And Kageyama was also a bit weird in his point of view. Then a plan just clicked in his mind, he search his contacts and called the person. Thinking that he should've done this in the first place.

Meanwhile, Yui was more than pissed off since Shouyou was all over the news even though she wasn't even present. She can't believe it, Shouyou was richer than her. And Kei became more distant at her also her used to be friends in class but now she doesn't look like she does care any more. She was slowly losing to Shouyou who she knew that wasn't even making any efforts in winning. And she can't admit it, not yet. She can't bear to have plans without Shouyou around. Her father accidentally found out about her daughter. He wants Yui to stop being so stubborn. But sad to say, he can't stop her only daughter. He wants to get Yui back to States since he finally knew that going back to Japan with her was a mistake indeed. Yui got mad at his own father. That she continued to be stubborn and she will win against Shoyo next time they'll meet again. She can't go back to States yet and that is her final decision. Boredom were stuck under her toes so she grabbed her phone and her pouch bag and run off the house.

Since their parents and sister died, Udai knew that she's the one who's the most down and devastated. He  don't know what to do anymore, he wants to help his sister at any means possible. All was left for him was to wait for her to wake up soon. He kept on pushing himself to be optimistic enough to live and thanks to Haru and his meditating suggestions Udai managed to keep up his almost unsteady pace. She was indeed lucky enough for her condition that she lived more than a month than any other cases of Comorbid disorder. The Akiyamas took them to their new home together the day after their parents were buried. They've adopted the two of them. Since they moved to their new home, Udai had a talk with his new family. He wanted to live with them and start again all over by knowing both sides like what is their personalities, hobies and the like. Making his new father squealed like a girl with so much happiness. Both parties badly wants to know each other so much. Even if Shouyou's not awake they still spend their time with her on her room(every time their father came home from work or from another country). Kageyama and Nekoma still visits her at home. Her room soon were filled with gifts. From flowers, toys, accessories, clothings and materials of some of her hobbies before like volleyball and such. Doctor Sato and Reo are still coming over everyday. They never leave her alone, they aren't even allowed her to have a private nurse. They want to be the one with her not any one else. That made Udai realize that they’re not alone. They still have a family.

Their biological family die, leaving them only to depend each other doesn't mean they're clearly alone. Both of them wants to prove to themselves that they can fight, they can still go on. Her pale face gleamed under the sunshine peeking through her room. The bright light makes her face looks like the earth and the dark galaxy met and fell in love with its unique charm. 

"Hello Akiyama Udai , I'm  Tsukishima Kei can we have a talk?" the caller said soberly. Udai frozed to his seat. She was caught off surprised at the sudden call coming from a guy at Karasuno. Also wondering when did he get his number. 'What does the guy wanted to talk to?' He thought. He doesn't knew that that guy was his sister's crush at school. Not that he doesn't want to know about it but he eagerly wanted to talk to one of those bastards. Absentmindedly, ignoring his phone while her head was rampaging with thoughts.

After the clock in her room seems to explode by it's loud ticking. He finally agreed to have a talk. On one condition, Haru and Mr. Akiyama should be there too. And the meeting place should be at their residence. Tsukishima had no choice but to agree to Udai's conditions. While, Udai was eager to accompany Tsukishima to ask him questions about what happened to his sister in Karasuno.

Shouyou's room smells like sweet oranges and honey that the girl likes so much. The sunlight coming from the outside lit up the entire room. Udai hold his sister's hand, it was mild cold. Meanwhile oitside the Akiyama residence, came Tsukishima with the whole Karasuno team. Tsukishima can't believe his here with the team to talk with Shouyou's family. They were greeted by the maids. Later on, they were led to a room with lemon and orange scent. A huge room which stood inside was Udai beside him was a bed. There lies Shouyou sleeping peacefully. "Have a seat" Udai said without even looking at his visitors. Haru and his father came out of a door connecting to another room. Seeing Karasuno made them feel disappointed at them for doing such cruelty to Shouyou. All of them gather on the couches while maids offered them green tea and coffee.

"Tsukishima you never told me about them coming along" Udai said. As he glance at the quiet guy with glasses. The whole team can't focus on the talk because of Shouyou. They can't help but to glance at the bed a few feet away from them. Especially, Kageyama who was with his team. He badly wanted to go to Shouyou.

Tsukishima sighed as he placed his cup of tea down the coffeetable. "They also wanted to talk after they found out that I'm going here and about that I just want to ask some questions" he calmly said. When the truth is his heart seems close to exploding. Mr. Akiyama was really intimidating and gaves off a dark aura of a protective father. This talk will surely be the one of the longest talks so far especially with Yui hanging around with them.

************

Another chapter finished

Thanks for reading and also for those who are really nice commenting and voting for my story..

EDITED

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.7K 2.5K 19
❝ 𝘪 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴...
11K 158 12
❗This story is up for adoption, if interested, please contact me❗ One day, Hinata feels dizzy and tired and is sent home to rest. The next day, he wa...
83.6K 3.1K 26
Pain, that was all I felt as her blade pierced my chest. A bloody smile made its way across my face as memories ran through your mind. I knew from th...
183K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...