Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

بواسطة GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... المزيد

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)

623 6 6
بواسطة GrimstoneRX1300

*5 MONTHS LATER*

The scene shows the city of Mantel, working better than before. Months after the attack, things have changed a bit. They still got Grimm attacks, and now other creatures of darkness arrived as well, but the team chose to stay until a certain speedster was at full recovery. Currently, Sora, Donald and Goofy were taking down a few Grimm attacking the downtown district. They had gotten stronger and were back at peak condition. They spent a few moments fighting the monsters until it was confirmed that the threat was no more.

Sora: that takes care of that.

Goofy: ya know, this was kinda like the old days. Us three pints workin' together to help the worlds.

Donald: yeah. But, we're missing a pint to help us.

Sora: yeah...hopefully he'll be better.

The gummie phone went off and Sora answers it, seeing Winter on the screen. She had recovered her fight with Cinder, and with Ironwood talking to the council, she was in charge of the academy.

Sora: hey Winter. The Grimm downtown have been dealt with.

Winter: excellent. The others are working with transports to Mantel and should be done soon.

Donald: we'll be back soon. Is the general alright?

Winter: he's...been better. Despite what's happened, he's still looking to help the kingdom, and thanks to you and your friends, he might return to his old self.

Goofy: that's good. How are you doing?

Winter: could be better. Still, someone has to help keep balance, and that's better now that my sister and her friends aren't wanted.

After the invasion, the Time Agents were quick to help remove the wanted notices on the team. Especially when Lightning and even Tifa almost killed Ironwood for putting the "kill on sight" claim on Arc. Speaking of, they did a check on Sho and aside for a minor wound, he was perfectly fine. Afterwards, Cloud and Tifa took him back home to Midgar, but not before Sho wanted to stay a little bit.

Goofy: that's a good sign, though. Hopefully this means you guys can trust each other again.

Winter: speaking of, how is Mr. Farron?

Donald: (sighs) still the same.

Sora: Clara says he's fine, but still no change.

Winter: and yet, none of you have told us where he is.

Sora: considering your boss tried to have him killed, we prefer to keep it that way.

Winter: I understand. (Beat) the others are waiting for you back at the academy. Head to the Rendezvous point and a drop ship will meet you there. (Ends call)

Donald: I'm glad Winter's more understanding.

Goofy: still, are we sure it's better not to tell them about Arc?

Sora: (pockets phone) I get that they've had time to make things right, but you remember that Ironwood almost shot Arc in the aftermath, right? Until Arc wakes up, it's better that we don't tell where he is.

*WORLD MAP*

In the FireFly, Terra was on his shift for watching Arc. After the battle, Arcturus was in a coma again, only this time, was worse. His right arm was missing up to where his dragon arm was, and he's heart actually stopped for a few terrifying minutes. Luckily, they managed to get him back to the FireFly and restore his heart. However, being in the form took a toll on him and he's been like this ever since.

*FLASHBACK*

Richard: he'll recover, but it will be for some time.

Lightning: how long?

Richard: weeks, maybe months. Only a handful of vessels have survived the transformation. Best guess will be that Arc should be up soon, thanks to his speed.

Lightning: let's hope so. (Beat) did you knew that Arc was chosen? By either of them?

Richard: no. I didn't learn until after I was killed. I didn't want to believe it was true, but when I found out, I searched for a way to free him from this fate. It was concerning enough that Shiro chose him, but the fact that Kuroi did as well, was worse than I thought.

Lightning: so, what happens now?

Richard: for now, rest. Unfortunately, I can't stay in this form much longer, and must return to the Astral Plane. But, (points to her heart) no matter what, I'll always be with you and Arc.

The two then kissed and Richard fades.

*FLASHBACK END*

Terra was in thought for a bit until Aqua came by to take her shift.

Aqua: hey.

Terra: hey. How'd the transport go?

Aqua: good. A few Heartless attacked, but they weren't a problem. (Looks at Arc) how's Arc?

Terra: still the same. Ruby's been visiting him a lot, would tell him about her day, how everyone is, and hopes that he'll be up.

Aqua: I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Out of curiosity, did you hear any singing?

Terra: singing?

Aqua: Blake mentioned while she was resting, she thought she heard singing from Arc's room. But, when she checked, no one was there.

Terra: we'll have Clara double check to see if anyone's there in the feed.

Aqua: yeah, good idea. (Beat) is something else on your mind?

Terra: actually, I'm worried about Ventus.

Aqua: is he okay?

Terra: I don't know. He's lately been lost in thought more and more, and there's these...moments...I feel like he has this look on his face. Like, he's so sad, but doesn't know why.

Now that he mentioned it, they did notice Ven behaving like that. Ever since the trip into the station, Ven seems to have been more worried lately. They asked him about it, but he just says it's nothing.

Aqua: we should ask him together later.

Terra: yeah. (Stands up) I'll see you later.

Aqua: you too.

*ATLAS ACADEMY*

The gang were meeting up at the lounge to discuss on what to do next. Their relationship with the Ace Ops wasn't easy to repair, especially after the fight and Clover's death. But, they have come to an agreement to work together for now. Robyn and Qrow were released, and Robyn was given Jacques's place on the council after his life sentence in prison.

Sora: we all here?

Mickey: almost. Ruby and Yang said they're bringing Qrow back.

Riku: he's definitely had the hardest time recovering from all of this.

Robyn: can you blame him? Ever since Clover died, he's been drinking again and seems to be more determined to take the extreme missions on his own.

Riku: let's hope he doesn't do anything reckless.

They then hear doors open and see Ruby (wearing Arc's scarf) and Yang carrying a semi-sober Qrow into the room, and they saw Roxas, Naminé, Xion, and Axel enter as well. Their new outfits arrived a while ago, and since have worn them instead of the cloaks.

Artwork belongs to GeorgePg for Xion, Naminé and Axel

Artwork belongs to khdayskh1314

Sora: hey guys. How'd the mission go?

Roxas: badly for them. The convoy was assaulted by Grimm, but we managed to hold them off long enough for it to make it back.

Naminé: then on our way here, we ran into Yang and Ruby helping Qrow back here.

Ruby: well, we're all here, so let's get to work.

Robyn: the repairs in Mantel have been going better. However, it hasn't been easy keeping people calm from the potential of an invasion from Salem.

Oscar: speaking of, any sigh of her?

Aqua: (holo-message) none. Our best guess is that she's hiding for now until Cronos recovers.

Jaune: even though he's down, the Soulless are still active.

Ironwood: as long as the people are protected, nothing else matters.

Penny: we've also been helping those who've been effected by the attack. Such as proving supplies to those who need it most.

Mickey: good. And, we're handling the Heartless and any other Grimm forces that were left behind.

Yang: then, since everything's settled down, what's our next move?

Ren: well, if we still can, I say we unite Remnant together and complete Amity tower.

Kairi: that's a great idea.

The others agreed, but Ironwood was thinking otherwise.

Ironwood: what's even the point? If Salem can't be killed, all we will be doing is putting countless innocents in danger.

Weiss: but, we still have a chance to unite everyone together. It's better if we do this, then we can work together.

Nora: at least think about, General. For everyone.

Before their conversation could continue, there was an alert that showed more Grimm, along with Heartless, Soulless, Unversed, and Nobodies approaching. Among them, was the Grimm whale.

Xion: what's going on?

Penny: multiple threats are approaching the city. The Grimm whale from before is there, but it appears Salem isn't there.

Winter: then all hands on deck. Everyone, get in position and help the people.

They hurried out of the room and got ready to head down. As they went, Oscar thought back to when Ozpin spoke to the for the first time in a while.

*FLASHBACK*

Mickey had used some magic to help give Ozpin a temporary form so the Oscar was still in control of his body. However, everyone except the KH crew were angry at him.

Ironwood: for years, you've lied to me. I followed every order you gave me, but you held out vital, important, information. Keeping the fact that Salem can't be killed, is far from acceptable!

Jaune: you didn't even have a solid plan. So, what was the point of doing all this?! What was the point of getting Pyrrha killed!?

Yang: keeping us in the dark this long was far from okay! And better yet, why even comeback at all?

Ozpin: (long pause) are you all done? Yes, I did keep the fact that she can't be stopped, and I do regret not telling you all. But, what you were planning to do to Atlas, was exactly why I kept it hidden. The gods want Humanity to unite, and prove that we are redeemable. And, through Amity Tower was that chance to help unite us all together. But, when you sought to use that plan for Atlas instead, it was uniting everyone, it was running and hiding while the rest o the world suffered darkness, and potential destruction from the gods. It is true, I made many mistakes. More than anyone could ever. And I now see that those mistakes have what made it worse for us all. I've been living for so long, to try and fulfill this task handed to me, that I began to question if there was a way to help. That's why I went silent for a while. I've grown so tired of living with this burden.

Ruby: what hanged your mind?

Ozpin: (turns to Ruby and her friends) all of you. (Everyone's surprised) despite the dreadful reality of Salem, none of you seek to give up. You all are still fighting to protect this world, and even unite it. You've all proven that humanity can be redeemed, and even overcome the blackest of darknesses. I understand that you all still hate me, and I know none of you can forgive me...but I believe in all of you. I believe you'll be the ones to make the world a better place.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Since then, the team started to get a different perspective of Ozpin. Sure, they're still not happy about the secrets, but at the same time, understand why he did what he did. It even turned out he and Mickey had some history during Oz's past lives.

Oscar's Thoughts: I hope you're right, Ozpin.

Everyone arrived at the battle, and they split up into different teams. As the battle went on, Salem was observing the battle from her castle, along with Cronos, Azrael, Vanitas, Mercury, Hazel, and Emerald.

Mercury: are we sure this attack will work?

Salem: (gives her usual glare)

Mercury: (scared) a mean...what's different about this attack?

Salem: this attack isn't meant to destroy Atlas. Our aim is for Arcturus to awaken once more with his restored powers.

Hazel: wouldn't it be better for the plans to succeed without the boy? Thanks to him, we almost lost ev-

He quickly ducks as a tea cup is thrown across the room. After the cup smashed, he looked up to see Cronos laughing like an idiot. Vanitas and Azrael were laughing as well as everyone except Salem was glaring at them.

Mercury: does he have to do that every time?

Cronos: (stops laughing) it's one of the only joys I have besides torturing the prisoners.

Vanitas: even though he's recovered physically, Cronos's connection with Arcturus is still damaged in his heart. Without Arcturus recovered, Cronos's powers have been weakened, and won't return to normal until he wakes up.

Azrael: so, this attack will draw him out. Especially with the latest Grimmverse on the attack.

Salem: which one did you send?

Cronos: the bull that was killed by Yang and Blake. I used a Soulless and Frankenstein science to turn him into an obedient puppet. So, since mom says I can't go and play, (grabs his cup and sips) I'm using a windup toy to play.

Hazel: I'm surprised you did make another Tyrian?

Vanitas: after the way the last one goofed? Not a chance. He outlived his usefulness now that we've confirmed the cloning process works.

*BATTLE*

Chaos was happing all over the place. The whale was definitely tougher as the team had a hard time trying to kill it. However, it's hide was tougher and it's tentacles attacked in different directions. As they fought, Sora was with Yang, Blake, Kairi and Roxas we're running through the snow and fought some Grimm. There, a Beowulf pounced of Roxas, but he dodged out of the way and fired a dual shot and moved fast through the remaining Grimm.

Kairi: nice, Roxas.

Sora: you've definitely gotten faster. Especially with the new gear.

Roxas: definitely better than the coat.

His instincts kicked in and parried a red slash that came out of nowhere. When everyone gets a clear view of it, Yang and Blake are shocked and terrified to see it was Adam Taurus, but now as a Grimmverse. Now, his horns were sharper, his face was mostly covered with a mask, bull armor on his right arm, and black clothes that had darkness radiating off them.

Remove Salem from the picture.

Sora: what is that!?

Blake: it can't be...you're dead!

Kairi: you both know him?

Yang: Adam. He and Blake were in the White Fang until he tried to kill her. And, he's the monster that took my arm.

Blake: but we stopped him. He died before we arrived here, but... how is he here now!?

Sora: I guess he might be another one of Cronos's experiments.

Roxas: (gets in a stance) experiment or not, I think we have to put this bull out of it misery.

The creature just roars, and charges towards them. They were holding their own against this thing, but the transformation made Adam stronger and more aggressive with every strike he made. He was especially going for Blake, most likely due to his undying hatred towards her. They used various links and attacks at Adam, until they weakened him enough that Roxas went for the killing blow and sliced his head off, killing him as he evaporated.

Roxas: (dismisses Keyblades) first Soulless, now this. What else has Cronos done to people like this?

Kairi: his mind's more insane than Xehanort's. Let's hurry back with the others.

Yang: (notices Blake's expression) you okay?

Blake: yeah it's just... I thought after the fight, I was finally free from him. But, not even death could keep his hatred for me back.

Yang: (holds her hand) you don't have to face it alone. I'm there for you. Always. (Blake smiles)

While they continued through their path, the rest of the team were holding their own. Naminé was currently surrounded by Heartless as they were closing in on her. She was using her chain whips to help her, but still needed assistance. Weiss and Terra were helping her hold them off. Among them, Ruby was running through, slicing Grimm with her scythe and making her way through the fight. She was with Jaune, Ren and Nora as they fought the Grimm.

Jaune: there's too many of them.

Ren: we won't be able to keep this up for long, and that whale isn't going down.

Nora: we need help!

Ruby: (pulls out Scroll) Aqua, we need back up!

Aqua: (gummie phone) I can get the FireFly into battle mode and— (notices something) wait, something's happening.

Ruby: what's wrong?

She suddenly felt a strange light in her heart, and unknown to her, an orb of light briefly shined.

*???*

Arcturus slowly woke up to find himself in what appears to be the Final World, but it was different. Instead of the usual day time, it was a stary night sky. He gets up to see he's in his casual clothes from the first trip into the station, but his right arm missing.

Arcturus: (sits up and looks at his arm) what happened to my arm? (Looks around and stands up) and where the hell am I?

He looks around to see where he is, but there was nothing but water and night sky for miles. He keeps looking, until he sees a silhouette of a man a little ways from him. He runs over to them to try and talk to them.

Arcturus: hi, 'scuse me. Sorry to bother you, but can you help me?

???: who are you?

Arcturus: I'm Arcturus. What's your name?

???: I have no name. I am but two days old.

The person turns to face him, and Arc was surprised. He wore a black leather short sleeve jacket with a plaid pattern on the insides of the lapels and around the waist, black pants with the same pattern at the bottoms, black boots, fingerless gloves, a rhinestone patterning the shape of a skull with a crown and keyblades on both his shoulders, a right blue eye and a red left eye, tan skin, and silver spiky hair that made him look related to Riku.

Yozora: just kidding. You can call me Yozora.

Arcturus: you're...Yozora? But, how are you here?

Yozora: why are you acting like you know me?

Arcturus: let's just say I saw a version of you. (Beat) so, do you know where we are? Is this the real world, or are we in the afterlife?

Yozora: you're definitely odd. No, this isn't the afterlife, and we are here. I've been here before with my friend, but we never saw another person here. (Looks at Arc's arm) what happened to you?

Arcturus: I don't know. The last thing I remember was... (flashbacks to the change and the after result) my friends, they were in trouble. I was angry, and I turned into something. Sora and the others were—

Yozora: (surprised) Sora? You know Sora?

Arcturus: (narrows his eyes) brown spiked hair, blue eyes, carries an odd sword called the Keyblade? (Yozora nods yes) how do you know about him?

Yozora: I've heard of him.

Arcturus: from who? And where? No offense, but I've lately been dealing with people who know my friend, but aren't exactly the good crowd. So tell me, how do you know Sora?

Yozora: (smirks) you're definitely like my friend; always looking over ever Stone. I don't know who told me, I just heard their voice. But, as for the where, I learned it hear with my friend. We were given different tasks. I was told to "save Sora," and he was told to "save Arcturus." So, that means he has to save you.

Arcturus: save us? From what? What are you talking about?

Yozora: we don't know all the specifics, but there is a Crisis coming. One that threatens both our realities. You both have important roles in them, and need to be ready for when the time comes.

The sky was beginning to change, and both the boys began to flicker a bit.

Yozora: I guess, we're being pulled back to our own realities.

Arcturus: will we meet again?

Yozora: we will. But, it won't be for some time.

Arcturus: well then, I guess I'll see you then. (Beat) wait. You mentioned you and your friend knew about Sora and I. Who's your friend?

Yozora: his name is ______.

Arcturus: (shocked)

Yozora: he serves the Order of the Creed.

Arcturus: Order of...the Creed?

It was definitely surprising for Arc to hear, but then everything is enveloped in light, and both leave the strange place.

*REALITY*

From the sky where the FireFly was, a massive beam of light shoots down as a dragon's roar is heard across the area. It crashes right on some enemies, and creates a shockwave that blew many away, giving the others a change to look at the light. When it fades, they see Arc's Dragon King in the super hero landing position, before standing back up.

Sora: Arc?

Ruby: Arc.

Before she could run up to him, the enemies fired multiple blasts at him, but when they did that, the smoke clears to show Arc had shredded his armor and was moving fast through out them. Blue lightning was zooming all around them, destroying monsters and unleashing attacks that helped the team recover. Looking closer, they see him holding two Keyblades and he ran up the side of the building before using Shot-Lock to launch himself all the way to the whale.

Penny: wow.

Qrow: (looks at Riku) he can do that? He can actually o that?!

Riku: Arc pretty much is the definition of the impossible.

Arcturus lands, and like when Levi fought the Beast Titan, unleashed multiple sword strikes that shredded and Grimm, and he even spins his body like a deadly top that rapidly moves all around the Grimm and completely destroys it before landing back to the others. They were still shocked as they saw his eyes glowing white and the lightning crackling off his body. The blades dismissed and they slowly approached him.

Naminé: Arc, are you back with us?

Arcturus:...

Donald: c'mon, say something.

He doesn't speak as he walks up to Ruby. Yang was about to step forward, but Ruby raises her hand to tell her to stop.

Ruby: Arc...?

Arcturus: (long pause then smiles) if you wanted my scarf, you could've asked.

Ruby was a bit surprised by this, but soon breaks into tears and pulls him into a hug. The others soon join in with cheers, tears, and a big group hug. They broke it, and soon Ruby's realizing that he's shirtless and her face is now as red as her cape.

Arcturus: (confused) what?

Yang: (smirks) you didn't tell us you were carrying some muscles there.

Ruby: Yang!

Arcturus: (chuckles)

Sora: aside from that, it's good to see you're—(eyes widen) whoa! Your arm!

Looking down, they see Arc's right arm was fully grown again, but was now human. He flicks it, and it turns into the dragon arm again. He then spends a few seconds constantly changing from human to dragon.

Arcturus: that's new.

Kairi: it looks like now that you're back to normal, you can change it whenever you want.

Arcturus: huh. It'll definitely take some getting use to. Also, what happened?

The group spent a few minutes explaining everything to Arc on what happened as they went back to the Manta. Aqua also called to ask what happened, and after explaining, they all went back to the academy to prepare for their next move. At the dark lands, Cronos tested out his powers, and they were at full strength again.

Cronos: perfect! And, with the link between Farron and Kuroi severed, I have full control over the powers of the Black Dragon.

Salem: excellent. The rest is now up to you three and Xehanort. We will continue our work here while you prepare for your conquest.

Vanitas: then I guess that means we're ready for our next move.

Mercury: so, what are we doing now?

Azrael: (points to them) you lot can do whatever you want. (Gestures to her, Vanitas and Cronos) we, are leaving and going to get back to our mission.

Salem: very well. Have fun, and be sure to bring him back in time for dinner.

Cronos: (opens corridor) yes, ma'am.

Everyone begins to leave, but with some swinging in his hand, Cronos throws a tea cup directly at Salem. Without even looking, she ducks and the cup crashes, the others are scared, the Dark Trio's laughing as they leave, and Salem just as a sinister smile for what will happen next.

*ATLAS*

Back at the kingdom, everyone we celebrating at the academy. Arcturus got a new set of fully repaired clothes and Ruby returned his scarf back, and with his speed, he actually helped finish Amity Tower, and communications were ready. They then later went back to the Schnee Manor where they continued celebrating. Speaking of the Schnees, Weiss's relationship with her mom and even her brother, improved a bit. It was still a slow process, but they'll get there. They even hired Klein back, and he was more than happy to return.

Arcturus: so while I was asleep, you guys were helping the kingdom?

Sora: yep. We had to recover too, especially Donald.

Arcturus: right, because of that super move. Zettaflare right?

Donald: uh-huh. It's a power move that only skilled mages can learn. Unfortunately, if you mess up, it can end very badly.

Weiss: luckily, we used your ship's technology to save him. But, we couldn't figure out how to regrow your arm.

Clara: which, is still quite the surprise.

Arcturus: how so?

Maria: uh, duh? Regrowing an arm? Who does something like that? Are you a lizard Faunus?

Arcturus: well, I am part dragon.

Qrow: well, jokes aside, we're glad your back. At least some good came out of all this.

He does to take a swing at his drink, but Arc grabs the glass from him.

Arcturus: you know, you actually showed good progress by drinking less. It was bad enough to try and get Mrs. Schnee to stop.

Qrow: I've been drunk before.

Arcturus: but you hand some sense of control on what the hell you were doing. Clara and I read the reports from your latest missions, and it's like your asking to be killed.

Qrow: it's not like that, it's...

Arcturus: (knows he's referring to Clover) you miss Clover. I get how you feel, he was a good man and always strived to help others. But, is this what he would want you to do to yourself?

Qrow: ...

Arcturus: (pulls out Clover's pin) it's fine to be your usual self, but you should avoid getting killed for your nieces' sakes, (pins it on him) and for Clover.

Goofy: I've missed some of that wisdom of yours, Arc.

Arcturus: it's not really wisdom, just advice. (Looks at Naminé and the Sea-Salt trio) I will say, you guys look good in your new outfits.

Xion: thank you. They came in a month after the attack, and we wanted to try them on.

Naminé: they definitely help better in fighting. We even got Axel to try his on.

Arcturus: he looks better in that than the cloak. I honestly didn't think he wore any other clothes.

Axel: hey, you make it sound like I hate other clothes.

Arcturus: speaking of clothes, where's my gauntlet?

Pietro: (pulls out a prosthetic) well, I've been working on a new arm for you with your gauntlet. It wasn't easy, but we got them together. Though, it looks like you won't need it.

Arcturus accepts the arm and looks at it for a bit. He then smirks and his right arm glows blue. He then takes the prosthetic and actually inserts it right on his arm. He then flexes his fingers a bit. He smiles and everyone looks shocked

Arcturus: what? It'd be rude to let his hard work go to waste.

Pietro: (smiles) you're definitely full of surprises, Mr. Farron.

Ironwood: indeed. (Beat) listen, Arc, I'd like to apologize for placing the death warrant on you. Back then, I was desperate to protect my people, and after the revelation on Cronos...

Arcturus: ah, don't sweat it. It wasn't as bad as my own home after my head. And besides, Amity's high in the sky, and the world can be united.

Ironwood: yes. I just hope we will succeed. Though, I do have one question; what happened to the relic of knowledge?

Arcturus: (thinks a bit) one second.

He takes off and returns a few seconds later with a Russian nesting doll.

Ruby: a doll?

Clara: just watch.

He then opens them up one after another for a moment, until he reaches the very last one. Normally, the last one would be completely made of wood, but to their surprise, he pulls it apart to reveal a very small object. It falls on his hand, and it grew into the relic of knowledge.

Sora: how did you?

Arcturus: it's me, remember. I figured the best place to hide would be somewhere no one would suspect. Especially when it's the size of an ant.

The rest of the evening was filled with conversations and soon were ready to leave. With the relic, they decided to have the wielders hold onto it. Sora also received four Keyblades, the same that Arc did on his first visit.

Before leaving, Arc was saying goodbye to his friends.

Penny: you're leaving already?

Arcturus: I have to. I've been away from my missions for too long, and we still need to stop Xehanort.

Ruby: any idea where to find him?

Arcturus: not sure, but for now, we'll follow are hearts and see where the universe takes us.

Nora: we'll miss you guys.

Ren: yes, it was a pleasure working with all of you.

Clara: Arc, aren't you gonna offer a trip with them?

Everyone: (intrigued)

Arcturus: (a bit nervous) um, well, this is pretty big and dangerous. And, um, considering what I did months ago—

Blake: you don't want us getting hurt.

Arcturus: (short pause) yeah.

Ruby: we've dealt with this before, Arc. You don't have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Yang: c'mon, buddy. We can help.

Arcturus: look, girls, I appreciate you want to. But, this is bigger than Salem. Plus, you all have your own lives here; being huntresses, saving the world, uniting the world. You all have important lives here, and I don't want you all to give that up.

Oscar: actually, it's you they don't want to give up, Arc. After your last visit here, they kept telling us about the places you showed them, and the lives you all helped saved. With the current attack, Salem won't be back for a while. During that time, you all can go out there, explore new worlds and help as many people as you can.

Arcturus: there's always room for more.

Jaune: (smiles) someone's gotta help keep Remnant safe.

The rest nodded in approval, and it was decided that Team RWBY would join the team to help fight Xehanort. As they walked back, Arc was informed by something else.

Arcturus: did anything else happened while I was asleep?

Ruby: well, apparently someone came to your room and sang to you.

Arcturus: singing? Who?

Blake: we don't know. We asked everyone, but none of the others sang to you.

Arcturus: do you know what they were singing?

Weiss: it was something like, (sing-song) "Let's go in the garden. You'll find something waiting—

Arcturus: (sing song) "Right there where you left it, lying upside down."

Weiss: yeah, that was it. Do you know it?

Arcturus: yeah. It was a song my mom and sister use to sing to me when I was little and had nightmares. They said they learned from a friend who was 1,000 years old.

Arcturus smiled a bit at the memory, but then his face slowly turns into one of realization, and he looks up to the sky.

Arcturus: could that have been Sea-Sea?

Yang: if it is, we'll find her, Arc.

The others nodded in agreement, and soon, everyone was back on the FireFly, where the control room was larger than before.

Goofy: gawrsh, when did this place get so big?

Clara: I altered the size a bit so that way our new friends can join in as well.

Ruby: sweet. Now Team Light can save the worlds!

Donald: Team Light?

Arcturus: our new code name.

Donald: do we really need one?

Kairi: I like it.

Sora: me too.

Terra: I agree.

Ventus: that sounds cool!

Naminé: yeah.

Aqua: it would be easier than "Guardians of Light" every time.

Roxas: I can roll with it.

Xion: me too.

Axel: me three.

Riku: then it's official.

Arcturus: right then! (Goes to the controls) where too now?

Sora: like you said, where ever the universe takes us.

He presses some controls and pulls a few leavers. The ship then takes off to their next destination. On the Keyblade Graveyard, Xehanort was viewing the whole scene, and had a smirk on his face.

Xehanort: now, the real battle begins.

Author's note: Remnant's done!
This was the longest world we've done. Mostly because the chapters were long, and I just kept going through and writing.
Why 5 months later? Back when Arc got his powers, he was in a coma for 3 months due to his body adjusting to them. When the gang restored his connection, and the fact that he survived the full dragon form, he had to heal longer.
Ozpin's explanation was from his previous scenes, and on his perspective. While I get that holding important information from his closet allies wasn't the best move, I understand why he did it. He's been around for thousands of years, living and dying over and over again and remembering everything. Over time, he might've been paranoid on who he could truly trust, and would feel the need to just try his best and keep everyone's hopes up by hiding the dark truth.
Ventus now has visions. This will play out for a while, and will eventually lead to the conclusion.
Arcturus's new arm is like Nero's. He has his human arm, his dragon arm, and the gauntlet. The gauntlet and dragon arms still work normally, but his human arm represents him not using his full power. Plus, it can help him blend in better.
The nesting doll probably sounds weird, but I thought it would fit Arc's style to hide it in something completely random and unexpected.
Team RWBY's joined the gang! Now, our full crew is here, and will be like this for the rest of the story.

Since everyone's been through a lot, I plan for the next chapter to be a bonus break one. Plus, it'll give me time to decide where they'll go next.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

223 1 17
Sora starts his sophomore year of high school with his best friends, Riku and Kairi! The trio of friends join the Helpful Club to help other people o...
5.1K 237 34
Organization XIII has been defeated and things are finally getting back to normal. Yuki is getting a chance to see her family and friends she hasn't...
20.5K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...
6.5K 85 21
Here's the 6th adventure of the Kingdom Hearts journeys. Staying behind to find their three missing friends, Sora, and some of his friends look aroun...