Two Negatives Make a Positiv...

Galing kay midnight_breezee

KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your m... Higit pa

Prologue
Characterization
1.It's Only You.
2. Positivity
3. Open Up
4. Am I Special to You?
5. A dark spot on a white Sheet
6. If not for Tae...
7. Impatience vs Comfort
8. loop hole
9. Checkmate
10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself
11. The last rose petal
12. Two Negatives Became Positive [End]
Conclusion

BEFORE STARTING WITH THE BOOK

391 43 17
Galing kay midnight_breezee

24/05/2021

The editing is complete. The plot remains same, just made it much better. Check it out and comment your views. :)

Hey Armies! How you're doing? *HIGH FIVE✋*

Before we begin with the story, I would like to say you something.

1. Try to feel the story.

2. Writing 'Y/N' thousand of times is very annoying. So I have given her a name(Sri). You can always replace it with yours while reading.

3. This story contains a number of flashbacks. Please read every part carefully and try to connect the incidents.

4. All the pictures in the story are taken solely to make you feel . They do not have any relation with the models or the characters.

5. Vote and share. It would encourage me to write more and more.

6. If you have any questions or if you couldn't understand any part of the story.Then feel free to comment me.

I purple you.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

--Jeongsri.

Everyone lets begin with a shout out.

"BANG BANG!
BANG BANGTAN!"

THIS BOOK GOT FEATURED IN WattpadFanficIN in Kpop Kingdom (12.03.2024)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.6K 988 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
291K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
1.2K 73 5
He slapped me, making my face whip to the side as the whole cafeteria went quiet. "Don't ever touch her." He said gritting his teeth as he grabbed Mi...
2.9K 127 13
The third book of Cursed By Fate making it also the last from this series, the third book begins many years later. (Y/n) (you) are now 24 in the seco...