His Rib

By Chastitycole13

Cassidy Peters is finishing up her junior year at Howard University along with her 3 best friends Zaniyah, Ga... More

Introducing the Main Characters🌟 UPDATED
Chapter 1 : Summer Time *UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 3 : The Hookup Pt. 2 *UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 4 : Infatuated * UPDATED Chapter*
Chapter 5 : Know You Better *NEW CHAPTER*
Chapter 6 : Getting To It * NEW CHAPTER*
Chapter 7 : Getting Deeper * NEW CHAPTER*

Chapter 2 : The Hookup Pt. 1 * UPDATED Chapter*

30.6K 1K 818
By Chastitycole13

     Saturday, May 9th 2019

Nikai

" FUCK!" I smacked down on Naomi's ass as I thrust into her. She moaned as her mouth was full of her best friend Janayah's pussy.

"Yessss, get it baby, ouuu eat that shit." Janayah tossed her head back into the pillows. "'Mmm, suck on that clit baby! Umph, YES! SHIT! Damn girl, mmm."

Naomi's cinnamon skin glowed in the natural sunlight of the room. Her meaty ass bounced off of me perfectly with every thrust I gave her.

"OH, MY GOD!" Naomi screamed out as I placed my thumbs into her back dimples and wound my hips to the right digging deep into her guts causing her to cream all over my dick. 

As I continued my stroke as she screamed and her body contorted from the build-up of her orgasm. I quickly pulled out of her to give her a break and moved to the side of the bed and grabbed Janayah by her leg bringing her to me.

Janayah was a five foot five petite girl with a little bit of titties but a whole lot of ass. Light skinned with full lips and hips.

In one swift motion, I sunk into her walls making her cry out. She quickly grabbed onto my wrists while my hands were placed in the arch of her back. I started at a moderate pace and gradually built up speed to where I was fucking her where she was forming incoherent sentences. Naomi moved next to her swallowing her moans by tongue kissing her as well as finger fucking herself.

As I watched the two of them go at it I saw my phone light up out of my peripheral. I squinted my eyes a bit and saw it was a text message from Mikey.

Reaching over I grabbed my phone and checked the text seeing that it was urgent. Tossing my phone on the bed I picked up the pace to chase my first nut while Naomi and Janayah were about to be on their fourth.

" Daddy you so fucking deep!" Janayah moaned out as I spread her cheeks and delivered strokes that were pushing her to the brink of complete delusion. I kept hitting her G-spot over and over again til she screamed pushing her convulsing body off of me and onto the bed as she squirted all over the sheets.

Naomi quickly got down on her knees as I pulled the condom off my dick and bust my nut into her mouth. I watched Naomi swallow as much of my dick as she could, she twirled her tongue around the tip of my dick before bobbing her head over my length. I bit my lip at the feeling of finally busting my nut.

I watched Naomi's eyes open and close while she moaned and gurgled on my dick. Naomi sucked my dick like she was in love with it like it was a passion. She stroked it with her mouth and no hands til she got her fill.

I couldn't lie Naomi was a lot of things and a bomb ass dick sucker was one of them.

I fall back into the recliner in her room while watching her wipe the corners of her mouth. She walked over to where Janayah was and sloppily kissed her in the mouth sharing the leftover remnants of my cum. Finally catching my breath I grab my phone up off the bed, the condom from the floor, and head to her bathroom to take a quick shower to clean myself up.

After getting redressed I saw my phone flashing and saw that it was my brothers texting in our group chat as well as a notification of Mikey texting me again.

||||||||||||

                                      Da Bros✊🏾

Mari 💶- Aye kai how we lookin bro?

                                We good on this side.

Josiah🎱- Before ya ugly ass
even ask me we straight
over here!

DannyBoy♠️- ^🤣🤣🤣

Mari💶- Fuck up bitch! Lol and
I know nigga. I swung through
that way already.

Here y'all niggas go.

Mari💶- Kai you coming to
the party at OA's tonight?

DannyBoy♠️- now y'all know this
dusty head ass nigga ain't coming
out. He about to sit in his house or go
to mommy's house and lay up under
her like a big ass kid!

Josiah🎱- His ass can't even do that
Ma and Pops left for the weekend. I just left there and Pops kicked me out before I could walk in the damn door!

I'll think about it!

DannyBoy♠️- He ain't coming!

Mari💶- He ain't coming🙄

Josiah 🎱- He ain't coming

Aye Fuck all y'all!

Mari💶- 🤣🤣🤣

                      ||||||||||||

Shaking my head I laughed at my stupid ass brothers while I made sure I had everything. Checking myself in the mirror I walked out of the bathroom and saw a worn out Naomi and a sleepy Janayah stretched out on the king-sized bed. As I was headed out of the bedroom I heard small footsteps behind me knowing it was Naomi. I hoped and prayed she was just walking me to the door to lock it behind me instead of starting with her bullshit.

" You leaving?" She asked with hope laced in her tone.  Yup, it was the bullshit.

" Naomi I don't even know why you asking that." I scratched my head.

"What you mean why I'm asking that?" She tucked her arms in closing her robe.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose I leaned up against the door frame. " Why are you constantly trying to ask the same thing when you know how this goes."

" Well maybe I want something more of you Nikai?"

" Naomi, didn't you just get engaged 3 weeks ago? Didn't I just find out that you even had a nigga less than a week ago? If it wasn't for him walking into the barbershop bragging about your trifling ass I wouldn't have known shit! But trust me I'm cool. I only hit you up because ya throat is on point. Nothing less nothing more!"

" Nikai I told you I would leave him for you all you gotta do is say the word."

"Naomi, do you hear yourself? What in ya right mind makes you think imma fuck around and be with you when you have a nigga, accepted his proposal but just text me two hours ago to fuck on you."  I looked at her like she officially lost her mind.

The day I found out about her being engaged I messaged her immediately asking her to meet up with me later on that day. When I confronted her about it she was stuck at a loss for words but was telling me she wanted me.

I wasn't new to fucking other people's women but I did a majority of shit like that when I was in my early twenties. As I got older I didn't want to be tied into no messy ass shit at all if I could help it.

I felt blindsided as fuck and cut Naomi off right then and there. It was beyond overdue, before I found all this out she was becoming too clingy and acting like a girlfriend rather than just some legs I get from time to time.

The only reason I came over today was because of wanting to bust a nut and not really wanting to go try to find something new to fuck with. But after this conversation, it was officially a wrap for her hard headed ass.

" But I....."

" Naomi I don't want a relationship! What the fuck are you not understanding?!"

" FINE THEN! Don't hit me up no more when ya want ya little dick sucked nigga!"

" Even you don't believe that" I chuckled at that because knew all I had to do was hit her up and she would drop everything and come running to wherever I called.

I walked out the door and was met with Cise getting out the passenger side of the truck to open up the back door for me.

" Appreciate it." I nodded at him and hopped into the backseat of the blacked-out Cadillac Escalade SUV and prepared myself for the thirty-minute ride from Brownsville to Midtown Manhattan to my penthouse.

Soon as I walked in I saw my boy Dutch looking at me sitting in the middle of the living room.

"What's up, boy! You missed Daddy!?!" Going into the living room I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, Dutch came and sat right next to me. Not even 15 minutes of being home I heard my front door being opened and I knew it had to be one of my brothers because only they and our parents have the keys.

" YUURRRRRRRRRR !"

" IN HERE" I shouted.

" I need you to come take this ride with me." Daniel stated coming into view.

"What's up?"

"We finally found Reggie's ass. Nigga was out hiding at his great grandma's house in Far Rockaway." He said as he started playing with Dutch.

"I can't believe this nigga been stealing from us and thought that we weren't gonna find out, almost 3 mil he got away with but we found that at the house too." He looked up at me. " So your services are "needed"." He smirked.

"Let's go then." Sighing I got up and headed towards the front door. "Aye lock him up nigga, You always want to play with him but never put him back in his cage."

Taking the elevator down to the parking lot only to see this nigga done copped a new car. Don't get me wrong we all have our fair share of cars but this nigga Daniel has a problem! He already has 7 other cars!

"Now how much you cash out on this shit right here?"

" $150,000. Small shit."

" You just don't quit do you boy? Momma know you got this?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat.

" Hell no and your momma's boy head ass ain't gonna tell her either!" Both of us started laughing as he got in the driver's seat starting up the car and driving to the trap house in Queens.

As we were talking Daniel's phone started ringing throughout the car. He answered
" Hello?"

"Hey Baby, I was calling to let you know I'm at home. I'm just putting my things up and getting settled in. What you up to?"

"Alright boo, and I'm with Nikai right now we about to go and handle some business"

"Oh okay, tell Nikai I said Hey Little Big Brother!"

" He can hear you mamas."

" What's good Gabby!?"

" Nothing much about to find something cute for this party tonight, you coming right ?"

" Man hell no! We already asked his stick in the booty ass was he coming, talking about he thinking about it!"

" Babe leave him alone, I'm about to hang up tho. I'll see you later on tonight. Y'all be safe!"

"Heard Juu mamas, I love you."

"I love you too, bye"

       Omniscient

The pair of brothers pulled up in the driveway behind the "traphouse".  They hopped out of the car prepared to take care of business. On the outside looking in it looked like every other house on the block but on the inside was something that wasn't in the other houses.

Walking into the home they were met with the regular setup of any home. The living room was decorated with cool earth tones with matching furniture surrounding the space. Walking into the modernized kitchen they saw Dip sitting at the counter with his notepad and pen calculating the numbers like he always did. Dip was someone they went to school with he always had a dopeboy mindset but his ass was wiz when it came to numbers. So naturally they gave him the task of making sure if not all numbers were right coming from this trap and ten others. He was so into what he was doing he didn't even pay them any mind.

Going into the basement you could see shelves of cocaine and heroin mounted on the walls of the basement about a dozen girls dressed down to nothing but their underwear and face masks packing up product.

It smelled like chemicals throughout the space so they quickly made their way to the office they had set up in the home. The men entered seeing one of their workers watching the security cameras to make sure everything was straight.

As Daniel and the worker chopped it up. Nikai's mind had shifted something that happened a little too often as of recent. Blinking his eyes a couple of times and speaking to himself to gain focus on the task at hand.

As the worker left out Nikai started to change into the spare clothes he kept here for these specific tasks. When he was done he and Daniel made their way to into the closet that held actual clothes as well as a  leading to the basement of the neighboring house.

There they found Reggie in the middle of the pitch black room standing up handcuffed to a pole with the only source of light coming from the lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling. Moments like these is where Daniel, Jamari, and Josiah knew the ugly side of their brother took over. He enjoyed killing.

Each of the brothers could be pretty ruthless but Nikai was a whole different level. You could see the light leave his eyes almost like a new person entered the room. With no remorse, he could take a life and not bat an eye.

What he struggled with on a day to day basis was no easy task for a regular man, he wasn't. To an extent, it did work in his favor very well with the career he has.

" My main man Reggie, you know you done fucked up now?" Daniel stated as Reggie started to cry trying to apologize through his taped mouth.

" Shhhhhhhh don't cry, it'll be over soon. I promise." Daniel cheesed while releasing the death grip he had on Reggie's chin.

Snatching off the tape Daniel wanted to give him a chance to explain himself just for shits and giggles. As soon as Reggie cleared his throat to further explain a Japanese tanto blade was jammed through the back of his throat.

Nikai was behind him holding the back of his head pushed him off the blade and letting his neck hang. He grew tired easily and wanted to get the shit done and over with.

" What you do that for? He was about to say something!"

He sighed. " I came to do a job and I did it now can you take me the fuck home?"

" Your ass needs help nigga." Daniel exclaimed while walking away shaking his head.

" Whatever nigga." As he felt the monster inside himself going back into hiding.

After he got cleaned up and made sure everything was running smoothly at the trap the two brothers left. Daniel dropped Nikai back off at his home while he went to go to his own home to relax before getting together for the party tonight.

Sitting on his couch aimlessly watch TV he racked his mind back and forth about going out. It had been a while since he did and figured it wouldn't actually hurt rather than spending another night in the house purposely isolating himself from everybody.

" Let me go get ready for this damn party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 57 29
❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas Williams ...
312K 19.1K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
252K 4.4K 88
hi guys i know it's been awhile since an update but i will be finishing this story I PROMISE I AM CURRENTLY WRITING. october 2022! alyssa ryderson ha...
1.8K 29 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...