The Real Good Guys

By IzzyMayMay

What if I told you that the Order of Phoenix were the bad guys? What if I told you Voldemort and the death ea... More

Home isn't always where the heart is.
Movie Night
What's the right decision?
We made our decision
The Dursley's
Back to the Manor
Another movie night
Crying
Dunk Harry turns to Sick Harry
Apologies
Swimming with Slytherin's
Chosen One
Quidditch
It's okay not to be okay
Last Day Together
Back to Hell, sorry, I mean the Dursley's
Maybe It Won't Be That Bad?
Arguments
I don't know what to name this chapter so another chapter yay!
Again I couldn't think of a chapter name so here ya go loves! <3😘

Malfoy Manor

2.9K 47 21
By IzzyMayMay

"Wait, look." he whispered as he pointed to the paper. I turned back to the paper and I gasped.

The paper was blank, and sitting on the table, but there was a bluish silver figure, hunched over the paper, writing it out. Harry and I walked around the table to see the figure better. All the blood drained from our faces when we saw who the figure was. Molly Weasley stood over the paper, writing out the letter. The letter I thought a death eater wrote.

Her lips were moving, but we couldn't hear what she said because that's not how the potion worked. She finished writing the letter, and turned around, a psychotic grin on her face. Then the silvery version of Molly melted into the carpet, leaving behind two shocked and scared teenagers behind.

Harry was the first the break the silence. "What do we do know?" he looked at me, I've never seen him this scared before.

I pulled together all the strength I had left, I put on a brave face for my best friend.
And for once Hermione Jean Granger didn't have an answer, there were no book to study, no teachers to ask. There was no right or wrong answer to that question. "I don't know." She looked over at Harry, both of them wide eyed and speechless.

---------------------

After 27 minutes of thinking, and avoiding all of the Weasley's, Hermione finally had an idea.

"Harry! I've got it!" I yelled, as I stopped pacing around the room. I quickly sat back down when I realized I was in his and Ron's room. Ron could come in at any minute.

"What?" he asked, looking up from his hands.

"Let's go to the Three Broomsticks incase someone comes in." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up off the floor.

"Alright. We have to tell someone so it doesn't look suspicious that we just left."

"Yeah." I said quietly, secretly hoping he would volunteer to tell Mrs. Weasley. I didn't want to talk to the person who called me a mudblood and who (probably) murdered my parents.

"Don't worry 'Mione, I'll go tell Mrs. Weasley." he smiled as he put an arm around my shoulders. "C'mon, let's go down stairs."

We walked down the stairs together. Harry told Mrs. Weasley the two of them were going to the book shop in muggle London and that they were going to be out pretty late. They walked to the end of the driveway before apparating to the Three Broomsticks. They walked in, Hermione leading the way. They quickly ordered butterbeers and walked to sit at their own table, away from everyone else.

"So, what's your plan?" Harry asked as they sat down, side by side.

"Well, I think we should see if their lying about anything else."

"How would we find out? Their probably really careful about that kind of stuff. Plus, it's not like they would tell us, or talk about it when we could hear, intentionally or by accident."

"Yeah. We could ask Malfoy, see if the Order has been lying about those guys too. I mean, why would they kill my parents, and frame death eaters for it?"

"I don't know 'Mione. They could lie to us, thinking that we're just trying to spy. Or they could kill us." he said carefully. He was quiet before he went on. "But, it sounds like a good plan. What else could we do? Let's go find Malfoy."We got up and paid for our butterbeers before walking out. 

"Hermione, do you think Ron and Ginny knew?" Harry asked quietly while we looked for Malfoy.

"I don't know. I hope not, but we can't know for sure." I whispered. I looked up into his green eyes, they were filled with regret and fear.

We scanned the road for a tall, pale, platinum blond ferret, but found none.

"Let's go check Knockturn Alley, he could be there." Harry suggested after 8 minutes of searching.

"Yeah, it's our best bet." We quickly apparated to Knockturn alley, and within minutes, we found the Slytherin we were looking for. They made their way over to him.

"Malfoy, we need to ask you something." I said, causing him to turn around.

"And what is that Granger?" He sneered, glaring at me and Harry.

"C'mon Hermione, he's not going to tell us anyway." Harry said, grabbing my arm lightly.

"No Harry! The person who treated me like a daughter just killed my parents! I need to know if she lied about anything else!" I yelled. I paled as I realized I had said that aloud, and in front of Malfoy.

"What? The blood traitor killed your muggle parents?" Malfoy looked pretty shocked.

"Yes Malfoy." I grumbled, not wanting to look at him.

"What did you want to ask me Granger?" he asked, a little soft. I was shocked at the tone of his voice, usually he sneered or yelled at me.

"Well, we wanted to know if the Order had been lying about anything else. Like about what Voldemort's real plans are. And if he really wants to kill anyone who isn't a pureblood." Harry said, knowing that I wasn't ready to talk. I hadn't said the fact that my parents were murdered aloud yet. I needed time to let it really sink in.

"Well, I think that's something you should ask the Dark Lord yourself." Draco said. He carefully walked up to us, showing he didn't mean any harm. He carefully grabbed my hand, and motioned for Harry to grab my other. I closed my eyes as I felt my stomach turn upside down. I didn't open them until I felt solid grass under my feet. I let go of the two boys hands and my my own on my knees. Taking deep breaths, trying to steady my stomach. I glared at Harry and Malfoy when they chuckled at me.

"Shut it you two. Or else your both going to get my right hook." I laughed when they backed away, hands raised in surrender. I laughed as I stood up, smiling when the other two laughed. I don't think the three of us had ever laughed together like this.

"Okay, lead the way Malfoy." Harry said once he caught his breath.

"This way Potter, Granger." We followed his to the door, I stepped slightly behind Malfoy, why? I don't know. He opened the door, moving slightly so Harry and I could walk in. I followed Harry into the manor. I looked over when I heard someone close a door.

"Draco, dear, why is Harry Potter and Hermione Granger standing in our doorway? And for Merlin's sake, close the door." Mrs. Malfoy asked, not in a rude way, but purley curious.

"Yes Mum." Draco quickly shut the door before continuing, "And it's not really my place to say the reason, but they're here to ask the Dark Lord some questions." I smiled at how kind he was being, I hoped this wasn't all just a trick.

"Okay, why don't you two come in here and warm up. He's in a meeting at the moment." They followed Mrs. Malfoy into the living room. Harry and I sat onto a dark green and silver couch while Malfoy and his mother sat on a couch opposite them.

"Thank you for letting us into your home Mrs. Malfoy." Harry said smiling and nodding to the house elf who handed us hot chocolate.

"Of course dear! And please, Mrs. Malfoy makes me feel old, call me Narcissa or Cissa." she smiled at us as she sipped her hot chocolate.

"Okay, Cissa. Thank you again. And it's only fair to repay you by telling you the reason we're here." I said, smiling at my old enemy's mother.

"Oh dear, you don't have to tell me if you're not ready yet."

"No, no. It's fine, it's only fair for you to know." I took a deep breath, waiting for Harry to nod before I went on. "This morning, I planned to obliviate my parents, to keep them safe during the war. I went for a walk to clear my head, I was gone for about an hour. When I got back, there were two muggle stretchers carrying out my parents, who were dead. I went to my room and found a letter. It said, 'Dear Mudblood, As you can see, we murdered your parents. Even you can't be stupid enough to not realize that. We murdered your parents for the fun of it, and it would hurt you in the war. Should have stayed with them so we could have killed you too.'  It had the dark mark at the bottom instead of a signature, so I thought one of your death eaters had written it.

"When I got to the Burrow, Harry told me about a spell and potion that could show me who had wrote the note, and murdered my parents, assuming the same person had written the note. When we put the letter in the potion, it showed us who wrote it. And it was Molly Weasley." Harry put an arm around me as I cried silently.

"Then we went to find Malfoy, we wanted to know if they lied about anything else. And the only person we could think of, is the person they claimed to be the most evil person alive." Harry finished for me.

"Oh dear, come here. I am so sorry about what happened, I know Molly probably treated you like a daughter." Cissa stood up and opened her arms for a hug. I couldn't help but cave and hug her back. I felt good, it felt like a loving motherly hug, not one of Molly's bone crushing hugs, those had always made her feel as if she was making sure she knew Molly was stronger. I hugged her back and sobbed into her chest, she rubbed my back soothingly until I stopped crying. I sat back down, Malfoy had moved to sit next to Harry to allow me to sit next to Cissa.

"Hello Miss Granger, Mr Potter." We turned our heads to see Voldemort standing in the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 500 34
***Second Book in the Half Blood Black series; 5th Year: Order of The Phoenix*** "you've killed him!" I shriek, pulling out my wand. "You fucking kil...
1.5M 32K 77
"If you weren't so important to The Dark Lord, I'd kill you right now" "If I still had my wand, you'd be dead already" Nine years after the Battle o...
24.5K 1K 31
❝Can you hear my heart breaking inside my chest? Can you hear my screams? Because I don't think you can, and that scares me even more, because what i...
44.2K 1.2K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...