FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, hel... More

COMING SOON
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
SaTzu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
••••❤️••••
Chapter 9
••••❤️••••
Chapter 10
••••❤️••••
Korean Daily News
••••❤️••••
Chapter 11
감사합니다 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
••••❤️••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 21
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
MRS.CHOU ❤️
Chapter 26
MORE & MORE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
•••• PLEASE READ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
•••• 🐿️👽♡🐯🐧 ••••
SAPPHIRE'S 💎
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
🕊️🌹
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SANA VS. ML
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLS READ
Chapter 44
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 45
Elkie's Instagram Post
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
👽🐿️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
•••• ❤️••••
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 53
Korean Daily
Chapter 54
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
•••• ❤️••••
Hey ‼️🙂
Korean Daily
Chapter 63
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Korean Daily
•••• ❤️ ••••
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
🔞
Pssst 🤭
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 76
•••• ❤️ ••••
WHO'S TOP WHO'S BOTTOM
Hey Pervs ‼️
Sapphire's Love ❤️
👽🐿️
Chapter 77
••••❤️••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
BIG QUESTION‼️
SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
•••• ❤️ ••••
I'M GAY 😳
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
HEY ‼️
DEAR SAPPHIRES
좋은 아침
W.E.C.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 97
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
SAPPHIRES 🙊
Chapter 98
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Story
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 99
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Post
HEY ‼️
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
大きに有り難う ‼️
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
MINI SATZU ‼️❤️
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
おはようございます ‼️
Aaron's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 109
Aaron's Instagram Update
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 110
Aaron's Instagram Post
Chapter 111
Meet The Youngest CEO
LITTLE SATZU ❤️🍼
📣 BOOK 3

Chapter 22

5.8K 152 19
By sweetlittleCub

Tzuyu wake up when she feel the sun was gently hitting her face.. she rubs her eyes and she slowly opened it.

Tzuyu was suddenly surprised because she was closely facing the latter. Sana is still sleeping so she feel relieved, Tzuyu stare the latter's face as she stuck some strand hair of Sana to her ears..

"I missed waking up with you every morning.." Tzuyu smile, as she gently caressing the latter's face...

Tzuyu was about to stand up, so that she can prepare their breakfast when suddenly Sana snuggle herself to the latter and hug her tightly..

Tzuyu hold her breath, she was surprised because of Sana's sudden action. Sana was still sleeping, and she's not aware on what she was doing...

Tzuyu's heartbeat was racing so hard the moment she feels Sana's warm breath fanning her neck..

"Good Morning..." Sana whispered, still her eyes close and she didn't notice that she was hugging Tzuyu... "I miss your scent..." She added...

Tzuyu chuckle, she smile and gently caressing the latter's back..

"Good Morning..." She said, and quickly kissed Sana's crown..

Sana immediately opened her eyes, the moment she hear's Tzuyu's voice... She slowly lift up her face and there she saw Tzuyu smiling at her, she immediately stood up when she realized that she's hugging the latter...

"S-sorry..." Sana said, and her face was now starting to blush...

"ㅋㅋㅋ It's alright 🙂.." Tzuyu stood up and walks closer to her. "It's too early in the morning and you're now blushing.." Tzuyu cupped her face...

Sana's heart was now starting to beat so fast, and for the second time she feels more butterflies playing on her tummy...

"Tzu...."

"Kiyowo.." Tzuyu messed her hair.. "let's get ready now, I will make the break fast for us.."

Tzuyu leave Sana and went directly to the bathroom, the latter finally breath in the moment Tzuyu was gone...

"Did I always feel this way to her before? How did I handle her beauty every time I wake up every morning?.. now I just realize how beautiful she is. Her eyes can melt me at any moment..." Sana mumbled to herself.

"Love???..."

Sana was still frozen, she's still busy thinking and daydreaming about Tzuyu... And she didn't notice that the latter was now in front of her...

"Love??..."

Tzuyu smirked, and quickly kissed Sana's lips... And it made this to the latter to came back on her own sense...

"Ya..." Sana cover her lips...

"Are you done, day dreaming??.." Tzuyu teasingly said...

"I-I'm not... Why did you kissed me, I-I'm still not washing my mouth.." She said, as she was avoiding Tzuyu's eyes..

"So, you like my kisses now? 😊.."

"Huh? Uh....."

Tzuyu pulled her closer and she hugs her wife tightly..

"I love kissing you.." she whispered. "And I told you, Sana loves my kisses.."

"B-but you told me that you will never kiss me again.."

"I'll take back what I've said 🙂.."

Tzuyu face Sana.. "Uhmm, How about you? I know you can't still remember but.. Do you like me giving you kisses?? I mean.. Do you like my kisses??.." Tzuyu asked ...

"A-are you really that straight forward??.." Sana said..

"Mmmm ~ so answer me.. Do you like it or not??.. It's okay if you're uncomfortable with it then I won't give you kisses I will respect it, I won't be mad it just that I-I want to hear your answer.."

"I-I..." Sana's heart will melt at any moment because of Tzuyu's gaze..

"I-I??..." Tzuyu repeat what she said.. "You what Sana?.."

"I-I like it.." Sana said as she close her eyes because of shyness..

Meanwhile, Tzuyu smile at her.. she pulled Sana's nape and quickly kissed the latter..

Tzuyu wanted to give her a smack kissed, but the moment their lips touch Sana slowly close her eyes, and this made to Tzuyu to nibble her lowered lip... Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape..

Tzuyu deepen the kiss as she finally enter her tongue to Sana.... They savored each other's lips..

Tzuyu was longing for this kiss, while Sana's was just following her heart, she can still not fully remember the latter but she was now slowly acknowledging her presence..

When they lips parted, they're both catching their breath's while their foreheads was now leaning to each other...

Tzuyu looks at her wife.. "I love You.." she said in a lowered tone enough for the latter to hear it.. Sana didn't response instead she hugs the latter...

-

Tzuyu was now preparing their breakfast, while Sana was taking a bath....Minutes later Sana finally came down, but Tzuyu was still not done cooking...

"You're here 🙂.. take a sit, I'll just make your coffee.." she said..

Sana seated on the chair and she silently watched Tzuyu...

"Uhm, do you need help?.." She asked.

"Uhmm, No.. I just wanted you to sit there.. I will do the work.. all you have to do is to relax.. I don't want you to get tired.." Tzuyu smile at her..

"Uhm, don't you have any schedule's today?.." Sana asked..

Tzuyu walks closer to her and put down her coffee..

"Uhm, I don't have any schedules today 😊.."

"Really??.."

"Mmmm, That's why I have my time for you and Gucci today 😊.."

"Okay ^^ ..."

-

After having their dinner Tzuyu and Sana went to the living room to watch some movies ...

They're sitting beside each other but, there's a little distance between them.. they're not actually watching, they just feeling each other's presence...

Sana's heart is still not calming, it is still racing so fast and it looks like it wanted to explode anytime.

Minutes later, Tzuyu opened her right arms and she slowly slide it to Sana's shoulder ...

Sana noticed, the sudden action of the latter and it caused this to her heart to beat more fast than Earlier... She also suddenly feel and electrifying voltage coming to all her body the moment Tzuyu touch her shoulder...

Sana slowly looks at her, And Tzuyu noticed that the squirrel looking at her so she face the latter.

"I-I badly want to do this since earlier.." Tzuyu shyly said.. C-Can I do it right??.."

"T-Tzu..."

"Mmm??.."

"Y-You're blushing..." Sana said, as she noticed that Tzuyu's cheeks are now starting to heat up..

"Uh, D-don't mind it.." Tzuyu smile at her..

Tzuyu blush more, the moment when Sana lean her head to her shoulder while Gucci was just sitting on her lap....

"Can I also do this right??." Sana said in a lowered tone.

"Of course.." Tzuyu smile and kissed the latter's forehead..

"Tzu.."

"Mmmm??."

"Why are you smells good?.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ You always asking me that question before.."

"Really?.."

"Mmmm, and you love sniffing my neck like a cat ^^ ..."

"Eh????..That's why you scent is familiar to me.."

"So, do you like my scent??."

"Mmmm.." Sana said, as she suddenly cling her arms to the latter, and this made to Tzuyu to smile...

xxxx

❤️
Good night 🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
77.5K 3K 75
Desire, Lust, Love. Sana were not supposed to feel those things to a girl, and she isn't allowed to behave that way if she ever wants to become a nun...
35.2K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
176K 6.8K 33
[book 1] Minatozaki Sana and Zhou Tzuyu. The perfect couple, wouldn't you say? But what if this perfect couple is only a cover up for a one-night sta...