16 And Pregnant.

By Maroon1479

One thing Lillian never expected in her whole life was to sleep with her best friend Jeanette boyfriend Ryan... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Chapter Twenty-One.

65.4K 1.1K 85
By Maroon1479

Three weeks later.

Lillian sat on Ryan dresser as he moved most of his big stuff into the middle. She was rubbing her stomach, amazing how much in short time she can grow quickly. She could strongly feel Zane now and he likes to get her up at night with his movement and had to pee at least two or three times a night.

She was restless and tired. Always tired.

But she promised she'll help Ryan with whatever she could with painting the room and organizing everything. They're going to paint Ryan green written on walls a baby blue color and one side of the room will have clouds, which will be the baby side.

Their bed and dresser will be on their side and the baby crib and everything else will be on the other side. They got the crib already and a dress for his clothes and anything else. They could have had Ryan brothers room but Lillian wanted the baby close to her so she wouldn't have to go and out of rooms.

After Ryan got everything in the middle and helped her down, she was starting to having to hold the bottom of her belly sometimes when she walks. He pulled the plastic sheet over everything and he opened the primer can, "I'll put the primer on.", he said, since the smell of the primer was strong and she already felt her stomach turned. It was to toxic for her to breath anyways.

"Wish I could help.", she told him. "We told your parents we'll do it together.".

"Go get a shower and ready for dinner tonight.", he said. "I can do this quickly. My dad always brought me and my brothers with him to the construct on the homes he would buys.". Ryan father isn't just a cop, but he a landlord to many houses. That's how their rich. Not rich rich but they had enough money.

"Want anything to eat while your working?", she asked.

He shook his head, "Nah, best not to eat. Is your father coming tonight?", he asked.

She frowned and shook her head, "No, he refuses to come.", she said sadly. Today was the day she moves in and the whole week her father wouldn't look at her and when she tried to talk to her, he would always fight with her. "But my mom and Cassandra are coming to the restaurant."

"I'm real sorry, Lil.", he said, looking up at her. "He'll come through and understand."

"I wish he would now.", she said. "I hate being the disappointment in his eyes. It kills me.", she said, her eyes watering up and she couldn't help her emotions, they slipped out and down her face. She wiped her eyes as she cried more and Ryan got up, holding her in his arms. "He won't look me in the eyes anymore, Ryan. It's been three weeks, how could he still hate me? I thought I'm doing the right thing by moving in and-".

"You are.", he said, looking down at her. "And he doesn't hate you, he's just mad. His daughter moving out, growing up. I'm sure that's hard for him to handle with."

"I just wish he'll come tonight.", she said. "I called his office this morning to ask him and he wouldn't even answer the phone. My mom had to tell him."

"He'll get over it, I'm sure it's as hard on him more than you think.", he said. "Look, don't stress about it right now. We should stress about how we're going to draw those clouds without making them look deform.".

Even though she was upset, she chuckled and wipped her eyes as she stopped crying, "True. Okay, okay, I'm fine. Shower and get ready."

"Right."

Lillian grabbed the pair of jeans and top she was going to wear tonight dinner before leaving Ryan--their--bedroom and over to the bathroom. She started the shower and waited for it to get to the temper she likes.

She leaned against the counter, her arms crossed over her chest. School was over a week and half ago and she couldn't have been anymore happier. She was friendless but what much would she have with friends if she couldn't be able to spend any time with them after Zane's here. Maybe it's for the best right now.

But now, she has to spend the next months and half pregnant in the summer heat.

She got in the shower then dressed.

~

After having a little trouble button her jeans, Lillian frowned into Ryan's mother, Meredith, mirror. "I look like a whale.", she said, slapping her hands against her thighs. "And I just noticed my first stretch mark!"

Meredith chuckled, "That's what cocoa butter for, darling. Morning and night, we'll pick some up after dinner.", she said. "I can't wait to meet your mother and sister."

Lillian nodded and turned on her side, "How much more pregnant could I look? Am I suppose to be this big?"

"Your just big in your eyes.", she said. "You're normal, Lillian. Come on, let do your hair."

~

Lillian was biting down on her nails when she looked up at the clock in the Italian restaurant. Her mother and sister were fifteen minutes late and she was afraid they wouldn't show up. She looked at Ryan and his parents with, "I'm sorry their late, lets just orders.", she said, grabbing her menu. "Mmm, the chicken and spinach alfredo sounds real good."

"Do you want to give your mother and sister a call one last try?'" Meredith asked.

Lillian shrugged, "Their probably just in traffic, they'll want us to start so we won't starve.", she said. Even though her mom and sister weren't like her father to disown her. but they didn't talk to her much either. Pretty much avoided her the best they could. She felt like her whole family was falling apart.

"Okay." she said.

Five minutes passed until the little bell of the restaurant dinged and Lillian turned her head, breathing in relief to see her sister and mom finally making it. They told the waiter they were with Lillian, Ryan, and his parents. He brought them over and they sat down.

"Sorry.", Lillian mom said. "Car wouldn't start."

"That's okay.", Ryan dad said. "If it happens again, I wouldn't mind checking it. I'm good with cars."

"Thanks.", she said. "Well, it's nice to meet you both.", she said, holding her hand out towards Ryan dad and mom. "Jennifer Monroe and this is Cassandra.".

Meredith smile and shook Lillian's mom hand, "Yeah, it finally is. You have such beautiful daughters.".

"Thanks.", her mom said, then shaking Ryan's dad hand. "Nice to meet you, Chris."

"Pleasure meeting you too.", he said.

Lillian mom and sister order their drinks and dinner soon.

Lillian leaned into Cassandra who was right next to her, "You talk to dad?", she whispered to her.

"I'm sorry, Lil, I tried to talk him into coming but he's stubborn though.", she said. "He'll come around soon, I'm sure.".

She leaned back and sighed, missing her dad already.

Lillian's parents and Ryan's talked about work and daily life stuff. Telling stories about Lillian and Ryan, further embarrassing both of them. But overall, everything was going well and Lillian was at least happy her mom and sister we're getting along with them.

When they had their dinner and desert, it was time to go. Lillian excused herself to the bathroom first since she drank a lot of ice tea. She went to the bathroom that had those nice sink bowls.

Once she was done, she opened the stall door and was taken back when she saw Jeanette standing the sink, texting on the phone, and lip gloss in her right hand. Her back was to her and when Jeanette looked up at the mirror, her amused look dropped and she seem surprised to Lillian here.

"Please tell me your leaving.", she said, snotty. "And stop looking at me as if you seen a ghost.", she said, throwing her lipgloss into her purse and turned around, "You might go into labor.", she said before turning to leave.

Lillian tried to stop herself, but she couldn't, "Jean, wait.".

Jeanette paused, hesitated, and turned, "What do you want?".

"You haven't talked to me in the last two months. I tried texting you.", she said.

She laughed, "You really think I want to talk to you?"

"I didn't mean for this to happen.", she said. "Honestly, but it did. I didn't to do this to hurt you on purpose."

"You humiliated me.", she said. "But I guess it helped with my reputation. I'm the poor girl whose boyfriend got another girlfriend. You think people would laugh at me but most of them pity me and I'm much cooler now. I even have a better boyfriend and a better best friend."

Lillian was about to go on, asking her to forgive her but what was the point. She did wrong also by Ryan and she hasn't been a good friend to Lillian anyways before. "That's-", she said, nodding her head, "that's good. Have a good night.", she said.

Jeanette narrowed her eyes on her, seeing if Lillian was probably joking, then she turned around and left. Lillian walked up to the sink and ran her hands through her hair, sighing, bushing back the tears. That was the first time she talked to Jeanette since the cold day a few weeks ago in the park.

She controlled herself and washed her hands. She leaned against the sink and for some strange reason, she felt better. Guess since Jeanette didn't yell at her and make her feel any worse.

She walked out of the bathroom and quickly made her way over to the table. She was happy Jeanette and her parents were way on the other side of the restaurant, but she's sure they probably see all of them.

Ryan looked uncomfortable as she sat down and he was hiding one side of his face, "You see them, right?" he asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, I do."

"Her father looks like he want to rip my head off.", he said.

"I talked to Jean.", she said. "No fighting, just fast and quick talk. I kind of...I kind of feel better.", she admitted.

"Well I'm glad you do, I can feel her dad ripping my soul out with his eyes.", he said and they chuckled.

~

Ryan was finishing up putting the first coat of blue paint up upstairs as Lillian made the pull out couch. Tonight was better then she had imagine and just seeing Jeanette--crazy as it sounds--was perfect. She didn't feel hated as she felt anymore.

When she was done making the bed, she crawled into the middle. She grabbed her phone off the counter and dialed her dad number in. She brought it up to her ear and it ranged a few times before it went to voice mail.

"Hey daddy, I wanted to tell you I miss you already. Mom probably already told you but tonight went good. I wish you would have been there, you would have been able to be there with mom to tell my embarrassing childhood stories." she chuckled. Her eyes watered up, but she blinked them back with a sniffle, "Uh yeah, I just called to tell you goodnight and I love you. I hope you'll call me soon. Night.", she said, hanging up.

She got under the covers and turned to face the TV, sad a little. She doesn't know why she feels homesick, her parents house is only a couple of miles away. She just felt so grown up now cause soon in a couple month, she'll have to grow up quicker in a blink and she'll be a mother.

Over half an hour later Ryan came downstairs and sat on the bed, groaning and stretching. Lillian sat up and went up behind him, massaging his neck, "Tired, huh?"

"I'm no good with my hands, which is why I liked soccer. Their crampy a little.", he said, massaging his hands. "I might as well get use to it, my dad told me I could help with some of his friends of constructing some houses they got and they'll pay me three hundred dollars a week."

"Really?", she asked.

"Yeah.", he said. "We're going to be just fine. Got one more year of school and I can follow in my brothers and dad footsteps. Cole seems to be doing real fine like that."

"If that's what you want to do.", she said. "Shouldn't do it just because your brothers and father doing it. You should do what you love. What do you love, Ryan?"

"You and Zane.", he said and Lillian giggled, laying her chin on his shoulder. "But serious, I always wanted to become like Detective Stabler from Law and Order SVU. He got married and had a family at a young age and he was still a badass officer."

"You want to become a detective?", she asked.

"Yeah, always sound cool to me.", he said.

"I like it to and one day when I become a doctor, it would be like our own Law and Order." she said and they smiled at the idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Being a Mother By Emily

General Fiction

82.9K 2.2K 16
Being a mother is hard. This is for all the mums out there, who experience every hardship known. Rebecca knows all about suffering.
26.6K 739 6
Logan is the Mrs. Popular at her school. Tyson is Mr. Playboy at his school. What happen when they get paired for the famous baby project? Read mor...
89.7K 1K 65
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯
158K 7.7K 24
Anna steals a kiss from an unsuspecting Joe and runs away. He catches her soon and makes her pay. Read how the hopelessly romantic Anna and the stric...